His Angel || (Technoblade X F...

By Star_Ri_Sky

He released a bated breath as the cool stone chilled him and the blue sky calmed his nerves that had been act... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
My Bad
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue
Announcement!
Extra Chapter!
A Tribute to a King

Author's Note

9.8K 178 189
By Star_Ri_Sky

Hey there, reader! Here are some quick things you might like to know.

(Y/n) = Your Name, or your character's name
(N/n) = Nickname
(L/n) = Last name
(E/c) = eye color
(H/c) = hair color
Also, you can make your character look like whatever, except remember you have wings. They look something like this.

The first few chapters will probably be mostly getting to know the characters. The plot will start rolling eventually.

Final notes:

I'll put (A/n) and bold words after it for an Author's Note when needed.

(I could also use this for a quick note.)

I'll do italics for thoughts for the person's POV.

And I'll do this for the voices of Technoblade.

I hope you enjoy and I'll try posting every so often to keep you all in the loop. This is my first story and I'm kind of nervous, so here's hoping for the best.
Also, there will be descriptions of violence. But there will be no smut. And no cussing either. I'm just not comfortable writing the words. But feel free to replace my no cuss words with real ones in your head canon. (:
Have an awesome day/night! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.3K 35
I am only writing this for fun. Mostly platonic shipping. Keep in mind the people that are shipped in this fanfic are ok with shipping. If any ships...
7.7K 311 9
2021-08-05 - 2021-09-16 IN WHICH: (Y/N) is a heir from a kingdom in the overworld, and the king messed up to the nether, but the nether isn't very ni...
30.5K 981 33
22, [Name] became a therapist to help others. After meeting a guy named Wilbur, she was introduced to L'maburg hospital, her new place of work. But h...
226K 6.9K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...