Poetic Justice : ( Chris Brow...

Od NooFakeIshh

Brielle and Chris are trying to figure this out. Between parenting their first child together and this new fo... Více

Poetic Justice : Prologue
Poetic Justice ₪ I
Poetic Justice ₪ II
Poetic Justice ₪ III
Poetic Justice ₪ IV
Poetic Justice ₪ V
Poetic Justice ₪ VI
Poetic Justice ₪ VII
Poetic Justice ₪ VIII
Poetic Justice ₪ IX
Poetic Justice ₪ X
Poetic Justice ₪ XI
Poetic Justice ₪ XII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XV
Poetic Justice ₪ XVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXX
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXV
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVI
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII
Poetic Justice ₪ XXXIX
Poetic Justice ₪ XL
Poetic Justice ₪ XLI
Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI

11.7K 310 43
Od NooFakeIshh

Brielle

There was no trip, the day we were leaving Chris got into a fight . Not with me it was with someone else, Chris was only getting some last minute work before we left supposedly he was leaving out and ran into Frank Ocean. Both of them exchanged words with each other. Frank said something, Chris was disrespected so Chris did was he does naturally and clocked dude out, he knocked him senseless to the point where his crew had to drag him in the studio and call the cops. Chris left before they came.

"You mad at me?" He asked.

I lightly shrugged my shoulders "No, you couldn't help it. Makes no sense going now, I'm sure the police are going to come by looking for you. Hold still!" I said as I cleaned up his cuts.

"This might really screw me though, I can't do shit without being ridiculed. Even if I'm sticking up for myself I'm still wrong, I'm the number one dude in this industry that everybody hates."

"Your attitude and craft are judged differently, people don't like your attitude. To them you come off as a dick to certain situations, some people might not even like you as an artist. But when you get out there to do your shit, no one can say shit about Chris Brown the entertainer! But that doesn't mean you should be arrogant, cause you can easily be replaced out here. Pass me the ointment."

"Eventually people are going to start hating that person too."

"Biggest lesson you need to follow by, thinking before you act on something. Pass me the peroxide, I missed one."

"No, that shit hurts!"

"You a grown ass man, Mijo can take this better than you."

As I finish dapping the peroxide on his chin Chris gently grabbed my hand and placed it on his cheek. "Do you hate that Chris Brown ?"

I looked at him for a minute. "Chris Brown the artist is cool, Christopher Maurice Brown the man, needs some work but so does Brielle. You learn as you go along."

Chris pulled me down on his lap placing his head on my shoulder and lightly place his hands on my plump belly.

"What about this Chris Brown, you still hate this one too?"

When he did that I gasp letting out a little whimper, a pleasing feeling quickly disbursed through my torso.

"Which one?"

"This one," he said lifting up my a bit just to cup my belly in his hands.

"I never did hate that part of you. You do what is expected when it comes to Mijo. That boy loves you more than anything, I never had to ask you twice to do anything with him." I said getting off his lap.

"What does if you heard his cries and seen the tears fall from his eyes, would you take care if the seed that grew from me mean?"

"After I had him I was emotional, I just had a baby I didn't know what was to come our way. I just felt like you weren't there was much as you could have been when he was born. It was new to you too but you picked up on what was needed afterwards." I said bandaging his face.

"I'm sorry we couldn't leave today, we can leave Friday if I'm good to go."

"I'm not bothered by that, I just don't want you to get in deep shit for this."

He smiled. "Awe, you still care." Chris said jokingly.

"You realized what you did right? You know he can't perform at the Grammy's now, you need self control. I understand being disrespected but you need to man up and just say fuck it it's not worth it, cause if you don't. All this controversy is going to effect your work."

He sighed pulling me closer to him, "I need a hug."

"Mijo!" I shouted for him.

He smirked holding on to my hand, Chris pulled me back down on to his lap. "I mean from you, this Chris still means something to you right?"

Any other time I wouldn't even let him touch me, but I felt differently at this moment. Chris stared directly at my lips, his hand glided towards the inside of my thighs, then the doorbell rang. I looked outside the window and it was a cop car .

I could hear his heart pounding through his chest.

"Make sure Mijo stay away from the front." Chris said before opening the door.

I breathed calming myself down as I went to go check on Mijo, he was actually taking a nap. I stood beside Chris as he opened the door.

"Mr. Brown you know why we are here don't you?" One of the cops said.

"Yes Sir."

"Are you taking him away?" I asked.

"He's going to be fine we just need to talk to him and get his side, Mr. Brown your under arrest anything you say will be held against you in the court of law." One of officers began arresting him.

"We don't want any problems, just cooperate and everything will run smoothly."

"If your just questioning him, why are you arresting him? Hello! Can you answer me?" But they ignored me.

"Baby it's cool, just go back in the house."

They turned Chris around and handcuffed him, soon as they left I grabbed Mijo out his sleep and dropped him off at Chris's mother house.

Chris

"All this could have been handled at my house, what's the point of dragging me here?"

"At your past history I would shut the fuck up."

I sighed in frustration at the law, "What do you want from me so I can go home?"

"Plain and simple tells us that went down."

"I'm walking out the studio and dude -."

"Whose dude?"

"Frank approaches me with his crew, I'm leaving out with mine and they're blocking me from getting to my car. He was being fucking stupid talking about this is my studio and my spot, so I'm like whatever. I stepped up to shake his hand and he punches me so everybody got into. But why the fuck am I being treated like this, I really didn't do shit?"

"Sir you fled the scene, your the one that made it look you did wrong in this situation."

"So basically because of who I am, it's a fuck you situation?"

"Mr. Brown I'll gladly lock your belligerent ass up, now do you want to go to jail or you want to go home?"

I sighed, "I'm trying to go home."

They kept me there a little longer, I walked out to the front of the police station and seen Brielle getting loud with someone at the desk because they weren't telling her anything about me. Say what you want about her, no matter what we do to each other Brielle will always stand beside me even if I'm wrong she'll give her two cents and still be there to tell me how everything is going to be.

"About time!" She hugged me.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

"What happen in there?"

"Same ol' shit, I can't speak my mind about anything. If I do I'm being fucking belligerent and disorderly, it makes no damn sense I fucking hate the law!"

"Those are the only people you can't fight, don't give them a problem."

"Where's Mijo?" I asked looking in the backseat.

"I dropped him off at your moms, I didn't want him to be here seeing you come out of there."

I slid my hands down my face. "This is fucking ridiculous."

When we got home Brielle and I went our separate ways like usual, sometimes she downstairs while I'm in the living room. We share words with each other but nothing close like we used to. I went outside on the balcony to smoke but she was out there.

"What you doing out here?"

"Thinking."

"About what?"

"Just about everything."

"Talk to me," I said leaning against the banister.

"I don't want to talk anymore, I just want to see results." She looked up at the sky.

I took her by the hand stood close behind her "What exactly do you want to see?" I asked as I boldly kissed her neck.

She cocked her head back but rebelled against it. "Chris please."

I turned her towards me trying it again. "You test the subject in order to get to the results." I said placing my hands on her cheek and kissing her.

It's the first time we kissed in four months, it's been too damn long.

Brielle

Chris had my skin crawling, lord knows I didn't want to let this continue on but I've been deprived of sex for too long. We remained in that spot he picked me up and placed me on the banister, I couldn't contain myself, anywhere he placed his lips I gasped and moaned! Chris did some hand work then slid himself in, I was too loud and we were outside so we had to bring it in.

Chris threw me down on the bed, he reached over and grabbed a mentos out the pack and went down, holy shit it felt like fire and ice I was dripping more than ever with that. Excellent way to make up, when we really started getting into it he was hitting it like his ass been locked up for years putting literal meaning to the term beat it up. If I wasn't already pregnant, a baby would have been made that night .

That morning I woke up I looked beside me and didn't see him there, I smiled to myself thinking what the fuck happen last night. I went singing to myself in the shower and continued on as I did my hair .

"How You Make Feel, Can't Nobody Do That For Me. And We Been Through Something's Boy I Can't Stop Loving You ! Oh, I Like It, I Like It."

"Mommy!" Mijo shouted running towards me.

"Hi baby, I missed you." I said picking him up.

"I like it when you sing mommy, sing me more."

"I Know I Be Catching Attitude Throwing Things and Getting Mad At You, Yeah It's Crazy But It's In The Name Of, In The Name Of Love ."

"Who sound better Mijo mommy or daddy?" Chris said looking back

He smiled looking at both of us. Uhh, my mommy." She said laying his head on my chest.

"Good answer baby." I smiled.

"Mommy can we go to the park?"

"You wanna take your bike too?"

"Yeah, you can watch me stunt on it."

I laughed, "Where are you getting this from ? You too much!"

Chris and I walked behind Mijo as he rode his big wheel around.

"That shit was wild last night!"

"It was premeditated wasn't it?"

"No I went outside to smoke and there you were."

I smirked looking down at the floor, "It was okay."

"Don't play yourself you loved it, but we'll speak less on it for now. Where do we stand though, how are we?" He asked putting his arm around me.

"Imma put it like this, it's forgiven but it won't be forgotten."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

75.9K 2.9K 43
Will you do anything to protect the one you love the most ?
113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder
475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........