Jinx x Reader《I'll Never Leav...

By Birdbugxo123

You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe de... More

|Author's Note~ Welcome|
°•Character Introduction•°
♡Chapter 1: New beginings with you♡
Author's Note: Thank you
♡Chapter 3:Stronger than you think♡
°•Author's Note•°
◇Chapter 4: You're different.◇
♡Chapter 5: I'll never leave you.♡
♡Chapter 6: newer beggining♡
Author's Note.
◇Chapter 7: Funtime◇
○Chapter 8: You're perfect..○
Author's Note: Discord?
Discord Server
♡Chapter 9: You came back?♡
♡Chapter 10: Love? ♡
◇Author's Note◇
◇Chapter 11: don't take her away◇
○Chapter 12: Will she live?○
Please help me T^T/AN
•Chapter 13: The end..•
Face reveal! 74k view special

◇Chapter 2: What happened?◇

5.3K 174 180
By Birdbugxo123

We continued our trip to the apartment that contained seemingly valuable things.

Claggor:What if Vander finds out we're up here?

Vi: Look around. You think anyone in topside's going hungry?

Vi: Besides this is exactly the sort of Jobs Vander would have pulled when he was our age.

We're finally here, by now the feeling in my stomach was getting stronger and stronger.

Vi: I'm going, are you with me or not?

Mylo and Claggor give each other a look, as did me and Powder.

Claggor: *sigh* Vander's gonna kill us.

Vi: Yeah only if we screw up.

Vi: So don't screw up.

Vi jumps down to the edge of the apartment's rails. She checks around the door and windows before calling clear. Mylo was the next to hop down.
Claggor grabs both Powder's hands and gently let's her down, then lets her on the balcony, then does the same with me, then finally Claggor comes down as well.

Mylo:*Scoffs* who locks their balcony?

He then continues to try to pick the lock

Claggor: whew, there's lots ok enforcers down there.

Vi: Means we're in the right place.

Vi: you gonna get the door open anytime soon?

Mylo:working on it. Seeing as I'm the only one who knows how to pick locks I suggest you-

Vi then kicks the door down. I giggle at her antics and a confused Mylo. As we continue to walk into the apartment I bonk him on the head. once again Me and Powder giggle at the stunned Mylo.

Mylo: Animals.

It was very quiet, we all start looking around for valuable things.

Mylo: You know Claggor, for once you're right. We are definitely not supposed to be here.

As I was looking around the bookshelves I found two pretty rings made of gold. One has a J carved into it and the other had a (Y/I)*your initial*

Y/n:*thoughts* I'll keep these.

You took the one with your initial and slipped it on your finger, it had a very pretty emerald jem and it was very clean. It was like a mirror, you could basically see your reflection out of it perfectly.

You turned around to see Powder

Powder: Woah, I think this is a real Valdani. Come look at it Y/n.

You walked over to Powder. She pressed a button and it opened up. You both stood in awe. It was a small moving figure of planets. I heard of them once from someone in the undercity. I basically just stood around the corner listening to them explain to another what the 'solar system' was. They apparently herd it from somewhere on the topside.

Mylo: Oh yeah, what about this?

Powder:That's a nose hair trimmer.

Vi: Keep and eye out for anything valuable, Powder, Y/n.

Vi: Before Mylo fills it with a bunch of junk.

The others started crowding the table talking about something. Me and Powder started traveling do a different room.

We opened a door to the right of us. The door made a small squeak, and me and Powder started looking around. She found something and shoved it in her pocket and started looking at books as I was looking at some weird looking blueprints.

Powder: Woo-hoo

I looked over to her and saw she was staring at some sandwiches on the desk. She grabbed one and took a big bite, she handed it to me and asked if I wanted a bite. I took a small one and thanked her, She took the sandwich back and looked at something on the desk. she put the sandwich down and moved a blueprint off the chest. She grunted as she tried to move it. I tried to help but to no avail. She grabbed the side of the chest, it opened and we saw 6 glowing blue orbs.

Powder: Woah.

Y/n: what are these things?

Powder: I don't know, but they look really cool.

She took one from its place and inspected it. I was amazed, it seemed to be the same thing as the rings I found just blue. It was the same color as her eyes I loved her eyes, they where a pretty cerulean blue that sparkled, I always seemed to get lost in them. It sounds cheesy but its true! her eyes always showed bravery and love. I loved that about her eyes.

Vi: Powder, Y/n, We gotta go!

?: Is someone in there?

Powder started shoving them in her pocket. We quickly ran out of the room to meet up with the rest. As I was running my finger started to feel tingly, I don't know why but, I didn't look. Our first priority was to get out safely.

Mylo: Come on!

The banging started to become louder and more consistent  as we where trying to escape.

Vi: we'll be fine. Just get on the roof.

Just a few moments, later all I saw was a bright flash of blue. I instinctively grabbed on to Powder to try to shield her. we all flew backwards. She started to cough on the dust and I patted her back.

Powder: Thank you.

Just then the floor started cracking.

Vi: Hold on!

The building started crashing to the streets below

Vi then got up to look the damage.

Vi: Shit.

Sirens started blaring and that's when we all knew we would were screwed.

We all started racing to get as far away as we could before we got caught by the enforcers.

enforcer: stop right there!

Y/n: aww dammit now we're in trouble.

We started bolting down the streets running from the enforcers while trying to push through the large crowd

Vi: Faster!

We ran and ran jumped down flights of stairs all while I stayed by Powder's side the whole time while time. Now enforcers are trying to throw trap things at us, good this they don't have very good aim. People started shouting at us as we ran.

enforecer: Look down there. Don't let them get away!

The bridge started lifting up, hopefully it'll slow them down a bit.

enforcer: Hey!

enforcer: Come on!

Vi: This way!

We started sliding down the ally ways trying to find a way to slow down the enforcers chasing us

We all turned down an ally way too fast, we all ended up running into the wall.
I let out a breathy laugh.

Vi pushed down a weird looking this off a wall to let out smoke to block the enforcers view. We took a sharp right and continued to run, this time without the enforcers following. We came up to a drain. Mylo lifted it and immediately started complaining.

Mylo: aw man not again I just got this shirt-

Vi kicked him down the drain as he yelled while going down

Then it was Powder, then me.

As I hit the botton I heard I grunt and realized I landed on Powder.

Y/n: oh crap! Sorry Pow-Pow.

I quickly got up and grabbed her hand to let her up, then we heard Claggor's yell. We quickly moved out of the way and Claggor fell out of the drain followed by Vi.

Mylo:I thought last time was the last time we would do this.

Vi: well, this time is the last time.

Claggor: Guys what happened? what the hell happened back there?

They all looked at me and Powder .

Powder: I don't know, we didn't do anything!

Mylo: You could fill a library with all the things you didn't do.

I glared at him

Y/n: She didn't do anything Mylo!

Mylo: Sure.

Vi: Guys, we just emptied a Piltover penthouse right under the enforcer's noses. So if you're done beating yourselves up let's get this home.

So we left it was time to go home with all this stuff I smiled at Powder

Y/n: you did good

Powder: Really? You think so?

Y/n: Yup, don't listen to Mylo, he can be a bitch.

Then, together, hand in hand, we both started down The garbage pile to leave the smelly place.

Thank you for reading have a wonderful day!!<3

1364 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 2.8K 43
This is the first story, I'm writing a better one of this so if it's your first time reading this, if you wish you can wait a couple of days till I p...
45.5K 1.9K 78
(y/n) Is the second youngest in the group Vander Found Her The day after the attack on the bridge she was hiding In an alleyway he found her and too...
48.7K 1K 32
Jinx is your school bully and you're just the quiet kid. One day she finds out your secret and only time will tell if she'll be nice or not. Arcane "...
31.3K 728 11
"Vɪ..?" "𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚." - A story in...