Fatherly love Discontinued

By DraculenavonHellsing

ciel x child reader oh hiatus More

prologue
chapter 1
spcial #1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter5
special #2
A/n
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
special #2 part 2
chapter 9

a/n Read Now. no buts about it

54 1 2
By DraculenavonHellsing

i am afraid to say that i am discontinuing the story due to lack of interest and im trying to get out of the black butler fandom for now. If anyone has a problem with this they can kiss my rear and complain to my foot. I am not writing anymore black butler themed books for the time being. I had surgery not too long ago nov 26th 2021 to be exact and I'm not taking any bull about this.  I am really in no mood to read or write. If i wanted to write more on this i would have wrote more. 
Now i want some peace and quiet. And i am not going to write anymore of this book until i feel like it. 

UNDERSTAND?! 

I don't know what you will say. But just leave a comment down below and I'll try to get to it when I can. Thank you for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.2K 46
Y/N and Gajeel Fluff. And some other stuff.
7.3K 154 13
Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy were rivals from the start, they hated each other before they even knew each other. Why? Because the Demon Butlers...
27.9K 786 13
"๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง." Eren x Black Reader
35.1K 836 12
๐“†ฉแฅซ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ ! ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žแญก๐“†ช The adventures of A piglin and a little angel.