How to be a Coquette

By CloudyBearCoquette

All things Coquette More

What is a Coquette
Makeup
Movies
Coquette Music
Movies part 2
Grunge Coquette
My cringe Youtube
Punk Coquette collage
Vintage Coquette
Y2k coquette guide
Coquette playlist
Punk coquette
Punk coquette makeup and accessories
Woc Girlhood (Latina/Native)
Woc girlhood (Latina/Native) pics

Waifspo invasion

302 7 4
By CloudyBearCoquette

On Tumblr and basically, everywhere waifspo is using the coquette tag and making us look bad.

If some of you don't know what waifspo is waifspo is an aesthetic were a bunch of girls who starve themselves to look like a model or somebody.

It's a big problem because these skeleton-looking ass bitches are using the coquette aesthetic because it fits their "aesthetic" it started on Tumblr now it's started to spread.

And also starting to fat shame girls that don't "look apart".

So please PLEASE be careful and if you see anything that says pro-ana, waifspo, bonespo, etc please call them out and/or block them report anything to keep the coquette term safe.

That's all for today everyone I see you next time bye 👋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
91.7K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
116K 13.3K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...