Reunited

Από queengillianporter

3 years after graduating from FTRS and not seeing her friends, there is a reunion party exactly 5 years after... Περισσότερα

Graduating
Invited
Getting Ready for Reuniting
I'm Sorry, WHAT?!
Doubts
Reuniting at Last
Interrupted
Help at FTRS
Annabel
Headmistress Gillian
Good News
Song
It's You
WISH
Completed

Writers note

436 1 10
Από queengillianporter

Jen Calonita owns all the characters in this book other than Kit. Jen Calonita is an amazing author and I am waiting on the edge of my seat for there to be a Fairy Tale Reform School movie. If one is made it better not be completely destroyed by the makers of the movie.

This fanfic is part of my multiverse fanfics. All of my multiverse fanfics of Gillian Cobbler, including Blessed, Slightly Normal, and Brainwashed (there might be more) will all be connected by a book that comes after all of them.

Please remember these characters belong to the amazing Jen Calonita, now on with the story!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3M 58.2K 41
Sarah Johnson, a 17 year-old girl who has now moved to London with her mom because of her mom's promotion. Sarah gets to know almost everyone in this...
9.2K 203 36
Freedom was something Aria never had. From the time spent confined in a lab to even after she escaped, freedom was never something she'd experienced...
333 103 30
It's 1996, Maya and Koa live on an island. In their wealthy community of rich families they find love and complications. They get involved in their...
108K 2.1K 43
#3 in Cries In a world filled with cheerleaders, soccer players, and wild party goers they all can truly say that popularity speaks for its self. It'...