Broken

By _readerholic_

Evelyn Lodge, sweet but sassy teenager who means the world to her father. But what will happen when a tragedy... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

1.1K 23 3
By _readerholic_

His touch was more than enough to calm my body, each kiss he laid on my neck, shoulder, chest and breasts set me alight.

Dominic had the real touch of a man. "Evelyn." he whispers against my skin "mmmhhh" he sucks just between the valley of my breasts "You're so devine, so fucking gorgeous" I smile at his words

He pulls my clothes off till I'm bare, exposed under his gaze. He looks as if he is in a trance. This man's eyes, his smile and kisses do not do justice to his age.

He lowers his head between my thighs, kissing me, making me choke back a moan "Evelyn I want to hear you, don't hold back love" I nod and he picks up his pace

I hear him unbuckle his belt "Dominic, you're not going to fit" I whisper, he chuckles and leans down kissing me to hush me "Shh love, it will all fit"

He positioned himself and slide in "Oh fuck" his pace picked up and soon enough I felt a pleasing felling down "Dominic" I moan against his lips.

Even though this was my first time, it doesn't mean I can't touch myself "Did I hurt you?" I shake my head 'no' and he smiles and pulls me in.

I fell asleep on Dominic's chest and all I could think about was doing all this again.

I stir awake, squinting my eyes due to the sunlight coming from the window.

I look down and see myself tangled in the blankets and sheets that were set when I got here yesterday.

I look to the floor on my right and see the clothes I was wearing in a small pile.

Memories of last night came flooding back. My lips pull into a a smile thinking about it.

I hope Dominic doesn't think it meant nothing because I'd be devastated.

By the way, where is he? I roll of bed, wobbling to my closet and find a shorts and tank top.

After dressing I head to the kitchen. I hear a little shuffling but think it's just Bolt.

When I enter the kitchen I see Dominic trying to make breakfast.

He didn't leave after all. He's standing in the kitchen trying to make pancakes. Shirtless, mind you.

He greets me and continues working on his pancakes.

I go over to the front door to open it for Bolt to go out, I hear something fall in the kitchen followed by a "shit!"

After letting Bolt out I feel hands creep up from behind me, pulling me closer to him so that by back is touching his chest.

He places his face in my neck and speaks into it "Did you enjoy your sleep?" His voice vibrates through my entire body.

"The beat sleep" he starts peppering kisses all over my cheek and neck "but my body hurts all over" I say.

He spins me around so that I am now facing him "I'll give you a massage wherever it hurts, okay" he says against my lips.

I simply nod and kiss him with the same amount of affection he's giving me.

Bolt comes inside and places his chubby front paws on Dom's legs.

We pull away from the kiss and Dom looks down at Bolt "Someone doesn't like you kissing me" I say and bend down, petting Bolts head, Dom does the same and rubs Bolts tummy.

"Come. I made breakfast" Dom says while walking to the kitchen.

I look at the pancakes in the pan, they look......uh, nice.

My dad was a pancake master. He would have his tricks up his sleeve.

He even taught me how to make it but I never tried to make it on my own after he died.

"I can cook anything else you tell me to but don't tell me to make pancakes, I'm horrible at it" Dom says while shaking his head at the plate of burnt, and extra thick pancakes.

"That's okay, we can still eat them" I begin loading two plates with the pancakes. I add whipped cream, chocolate and maple syrup and blueberries.

When I'm done I give myself a pat on the shoulder. It actually looks like Gordan Ramsey made it.

"Wow" Dominic says softly "You even made it look nice" he says.

He sits next to me on the nook and I take a bite first. He looks at me expecting a reaction.

I chew on the bite of pancake and am caught off guard by its horrible taste, it tastes...salty?. I try not to make a sour face, I take a bigger bite to hide my reaction "It's...uh good" I say with my mouth full.

He picks up his fork and cuts a piece "Let me try"

"NO!" I pull his plate towards me and begin stuffing my mouth with his pancakes too.

I can't let him taste it, he'll know I lied about it being good.

"Evelyn let me taste" he lifts his hand to grab the plate but I pull it away.

"Evelyn, I want to try it" he gets a grip of the plate and pulls it out of my hand.

He cuts the piece and brings it to his mouth. He chews the pancake and doesn't say anything. His face doesn't even twist.

Then out of nowhere he begins laughing, like full on cackling. He's holding his stomach and bending over on the stool, laughing as if someone is tickling him.

I've never seem him laugh laugh this and it's beautiful. The way his eyes are tearing and shoulders are shaking.

"It's... horrible" he says between laughs.

"How did...how did you even, keep a straight face?" He asks who calming down from his laugh attack.

I shrug it off and he takes another bite.

"Seriously, this cannot be eaten" he says and takes both plates, emptying them into the bin.

"Maybe you shouldn't have added salt instead of sugar" I say, giggling at him.

He chuckles and begins rinsing the plates.

"Let's make some real pancakes" the words escape my mouth.

I never really thought I'd ever make pancakes without dad, it was our thing. But I actually enjoyed making it with Dom.

We make the pancakes together and I show him little tricks that my dad showed me.

When we were done I load the plates with better pancakes and Dom adds the toppings.

"This is much better that mine" he says while adding more maple syrup.

"A million times better" I reply.

Dominic's phone rings and he looks at the screen "Excuse me"
He walks upstairs and answers the call.

Who could it be that needed him to go upstairs to speak. Maybe it's the hospital or his friends.

I'm literally acting like his girlfriend. He can speak to whoever he wants to. It's not my business.

After a few moments of wondering who Dominic is talking to, he comes down the stairs slowly.

"That was my cousin, in case you're wondering" he says.

"Oh, I wasn't wondering" I say.

"I have to be in Spain this week, I'm leaving on Wednesday" he say "Every year we have this family get together, since all of us are all over the world"

If he's leaving on Wednesday, that means I only have tomorrow with him. I'm going to miss him while his gone. It's going to be really boring without him.

"That's really nice, how long has it been since you've seen your cousins" I ask, walking to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"A few years" he starts wiping the dishes and putting them away.

"It's been a while, due to my work, but I think it's time I stop hiding from them" he says with a chuckle.

"Yeah they probably missed you alot" I say.

"Yeah my mother's sister is like a second mother" he says, smiling to himself.

He stops wiping the dishes and turns me towards him. He looks into my eyes "Come with me?"

I freeze. Dominic wants me to go to Spain with him. To meet his family.

I don't know what to say. I don't want to be alone without him being here.

"Okay" I find myself saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.6K 31
Every summer the girls rent out an airbnb that allows two other people to rent the other half. Everytime they stay the girls wait to see who rents it...
376K 8.8K 41
What do you do when your boyfriend of two years cheats on you and gets caught at junior prom, in front of the whole school? You grieve, you suffer, a...
27 2 10
A story about a 16 year old girl who has a really boring lifestyle until she meets someone who'll Change everything about her that she probably didn'...
3.7K 66 22
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘦...