Beauty of Love and Friendship

By LenaFallCrow

Harper and Asher. Two wolves, two best friends. They will come across some hardships but they will overcome t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9: The letter
Chapter 10: Ashers Ex
Author's note
Chapter 11: Wolftard creams
Chapter 12: The train and School!
Chapter 13: Go fish
Author's note

Chapter 8: The two criminals

12 1 2
By LenaFallCrow

Arya hears voices downstairs taking pretty loudly.

Why must they be so loud.

She walks out of her room and to the first floor arriving in the kitchen to see a stranger talking to her parents. She raises an eyebrow.

I wonder who the blonde girl is?

"Hey Mother and Father. Who's this?" Arya asks the wolf couple.

"Oh honey! I see you finally came down" Aryas Mother repiles

"Yes I was wondering what all the commotion was about" Arya says and looks at the blonde beauty again.

"Ah I've forgotten that you two never met" Eleanor said and she shakes her head softly.

"This is Esther, Arya." Aryas Mother contuines. "Esther this is Arya..Allies twin sister"

"It is such a pleasure to meet you Arya" The girl Esther says

"The pleasure is mine too" Arya says and bows her head at Esther.

They hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen, the kitchen door comes open, Allie and Harper come in.

"Esther. Asher told me you were here" Harper tells Esme

"I thought he would of told you and he did" Esther says thoughtfully

"Hey Esther...Can we talk in private?" Harper asks

"Sure" Esther and Harper leave the room.

The others decided to talk about school which was starting in a few days. The Summer holidays coming to an end was really saddening but the new term had a ball coming before Christmas. You'll find out more later....

Meanwhile with the other two

"So what did you want to talk about" Esther said when Harper shut his bedroom door.

"...I..."

"Take your time...I know this certain thing you want to talk about is a tough one for you" Esther says and she pats the spot beside her on his bed.

He walks away from his position near the door and Harper plops down on his bed and he looks at his knees.

"I confessed to J-jordan.." Harper said and he wipes his eyes with the cuff of his hoodies sleeve. He sneeks a peek at Esther and sees the eyes sad.

"I know, I was there but don't worry your mate will take care of you!" Esther said and she hugs the boy while he crys silently. She pulls away from and puts her finger on his chin making him look into his eyes.

"Cheer up bud! The sun is still shining"

"W-what does the sun have to do with anything?" Harper asks the girl. All she does is smile.

"Want to go downstairs?" Esther asks the boy

"Sure!" The two head out of the room.

Esther walks into the kitchen holding the daily news.

Criminals had been caught!

There was an attack on a poor boy called  Josh. The boy arrived injured to the police station on Sunday morning. He claimed to be attacked by two women. The police asked him to draw them and they had a suspicion that the two women were none other than Ana Beck and Dee Tom. Yes Ana and Dee the pair that helped at the church. Yet there was another attack that day, behind the church at 5pm. The boy from the previous attack overheard a glimpse of conversation from his attackers saying that they were going to plan to attack the owner of the church that same day at 5pm. This news came in very handy for the next attack and the police managed to stop the two from doing any harm. The two of them were brought in and they found out that they killed a bunch of people before and had done lots of crime. They both got sadly killed by the police for murder of such important people. If any of you people knew Ana and Dee we will be sorry to tell you that they were faking being who they actually were.

Jack

Esther looked up from the newspaper in shock. The others gave her an confused face.

"Esther are you alright?" Arya asked her.

"..."

Arya came over to Esther and pulled the newspaper out her hands and quickly read it. She heard Esther choke out a sob. 

"Guys! You got to read this piece of news!" Arya said to them and they all gathered round and read it.

"Ana was a murderer?!" Allie says in shock.

"It seems so" Eleanor replies. "She seemed such a nice girl"

Esther cleaned up her eyes with her sleeve and said

"It must have been a part of Allies curse" Esther contuines "The curse must have hidden her true self"

"So when the curse broke, her true self came back?" Arya inquires

"It seems so" said Harper

"Wait wait wait" The wolf couple and Allie say at the same time.

Harper, Arya and Esther look at them.

"How do you all know about the curse?" Allie asks us

"Well that's a long story" The three of them answer

After they told the parents and Allie how they know about the curse.

"Ah" Said Jason "That makes sense"

"Yup!" Esther exclaims

"I still can get over the fact that Ana was a murderer" Allie whispered and she looks down.

"Hey! It all in the past" said Esther "We gotta move on"

They all nod in agreement.

"Right. Me and Asher are going to the amusement Park." Esther says to the group. "Anyone wanna join?"

"I'll join for sure" Arya exclaims

"Well then let's go!" Esther squeaks and rushs out of the kitchen followed closely by Arya.

Time skipalongadingdong

"Wow this place has such cool rides!" Asher says while looking around

"Agreed" Said the green eyed girl

"Hey Esther wanna go on the sizzler?" Arya asks the green eyed girl

"Sure!"

After they went on that ride

"Wasn't that so much fun?" Esther exclaims

"I-I don't know..." Asher groaned. He walks up to a bush and starts vomiting into it.

"Doesn't look like he enjoyed it" Arya pointed out the literal obvious.

"Well, what do you think?" Esther states cooly

"That's the thing I don't think" Arya says and the two of them burst out laughing.

Asher walks slowly back to the group.

"Hey what did I miss?" He says. His face isn't as green as before but he is still pale.

"Oh nothing" Esther chuckled

"You still look rather pale" Esther says. "We should take a break before another ride"

"How about some ice-cream?" Arya says and points to the Ice-cream truck

"Speaking of ice-cream" Asher starts. "I owe you Ice-cream don't I Esther"

"Yeah, indeed you do" Esther says amused

"Well let's go over then" Arya hums and the group head out to the ice-cream truck.

After getting their ice-cream

"This is some delicious ice-cream" Esther states

"Yup I have to agree with you" Arya agrees

They finsh up their ice-cream and they decide to go on the ferris wheel. It was starting to get pretty late and the ferris wheel had its lights on. They all got on a carriage thingy and up it went high up in the air. Esther had her eyes closed and was clutching onto Aryas arm.

"Esther Its okay" said Arya softly petting Esther's hair

Esther open her eyes and let's go of Arya. She looks down at the lake below them. A few people set off fireworks and up they went and blew up. She got out her phone and started snapping pictures of the view.

"It really is nice to get a break from everything" Esther speaks out breaking the silence.

"Yeah especially with what has been happening lately" Asher said looking out into the view.

"Hey!" Esther exclaims out of nowhere.

"What?" The other two ask.

"Our school term starts soon." Esther says.

Esther yawns ,which makes Asher yawn, then Arya yawns which makes the people reading this yawn.

"I heard we are having a ball this year" Asher tells the other two.

"Are you guys going to be joining our school?" Asher asks

"I will definitely" Arya says

"Esther are you-" Asher starts

"Yes I will be joining Bluemas. But I will have to leave, later on." Esther cuts of Asher and she smiles innocently.

Btw Bluemas is the magical school that they go to.

The ferris wheel go to the bottom again and stops. All the passengers that were on it get of.

"We should go home" Arya tells the other two.

They all agree and they all go different ways to their homes.

Esther walks onto the pathway and she stops when she sees a silhouettes of a person in the woods. She walks towards the woods and the person disappears.

Huh. That was weird. Better get going then.

She contuines walking and she walks of into the path in the woods. She reaches a clearing and she climbs up a tree. The person she saw earlier walks out of the trees and into the clearing. The person is...Ana.

I thought they said she was dead.

Esther jumps down from the tree and she approaches Ana carefully.

"I know you were there" Anas voice rings out in the silence. She turns around to face Esther.

"How are you alive?" Esther asks her

"I'm not" Ana said again

"Well then, how are you here?" Esther asks

"I have come from heaven in my soul form to clear something up" Ana explained to me.

"What did you want to clear up?" Esther asked

"Me and Dee weren't actually murderers. We were put under a spell by the same witch that spelled Allie. She made us forget everything." Ana says sadly

"...WHAT?!" Esther exclaims surprised

"Are you deaf or something?" Ana asks with sarcasm clear in her voice

"No, I was just shocked with everything..." said Esther

"I have to go back" Ana said and she spread her wings out and took flight into the sky. Esther watched as she became a blury blob and then she disappeared.

Esther just shook her head and walked of. She finally reached Goldenleaf. She walked through the town. The stars were shining bright dancing with the moon. She yawned again and kept walking until you couldn't see her anymore.

Well this chapter was fun to write. I actually had an idea for it. Yes Bluemas the school for Witch/Wizard and magical creatures.

Anyways I hope yee enjoyed this chapter. -Estheralongadingdong
(Nickname is not mine!). Word count 1645

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.6K 39
(book one) Hi my name's Asher. My boyfriend, that is with me right now, is Alexander. We have been together for awhile now but at first we were rival...
76.5K 2.8K 28
Enjoy
399K 20.1K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
94 6 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...