Tommyinnit oneshots

By Kilakim_07

Cover made by: Kilakim_07 (me) This book is about Tommyinnit a Minecraft streamer and youtuber! Tommy is a n... More

A/N
"I Don't Want To Die.."
Soldier, Poet, King
Tommy's Friendship harem
You Lied.. To Me..
Tommy Can Cook And Sing? Bruh
The Brotherly Gods
"what's You're Childhood Like?"
"My Childhood Is Following Me"
"Hey Put On A Happy Face!"
"I WON!"
He's Just Misunderstood
Dagger
Burning Pile
------universe traveler Tommy!------
Alternate Universes, Are They Real?
------Assasin AU------
The Meeting (Part 1/3)
The Maze (Part 2/3)
------Assasin AU------
A/N
an Alien and a Racoon + a little spider
A/N
The Last Chapter

I Just Want To Be The One You Love

140 2 0
By Kilakim_07

💬suggested💬: no

✨Au✨: Yandere Tommy

👥Characters👥: Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Phil, Technoblade, (Ponk, Foolish, Sam mentioned)

🧭places🧭: in a forest near snowchester

🕰️Time periods🕰️: no specific time period

🎭Angst🎭

⚠TW⚠
Obsessive behaviour, mention of Death, Mention of Killing, Kidnapping

_________________________

Ranboo ran. He didn't know where but he just ran. He didn't want to look behind him. He was scared. His Face burning from the tears in his eyes.

He could hear someone behind him. He knew it was HIM. He wished that he wouldn't have started hanging out so much with him. It was all coming back to bite him. Every decision he made.

He didn't know if the memory book was lying because its saying HE is nice, normal and the first friend he had here. He was his first friend sure, nice too but.. Normal?? Oh god. He was NOT normal!

"Ranboo~" he heard behind him Ranboo Ran faster and tried to find somewhere to hide.

'Shit!' Ranboo tripped and fell onto the floor.

'Of course' he thought. He tried to stand up only for him to get dragged by the leg.

"Oh Ranboo... why did you run away? We could have had so much fun before!" He heard from the person dragging him he tried to stick his nails into the dirt to stop getting dragged he even tried kicking but nothing worked.

He was slowly dragged through the forest snow slowly appearing more and more

He heard the person humming. It sounded nic- No Ranboo! C'mon you have to find something! He looked around frantically but before he could do anything he saw black. He was unconscious.

"Oh Ranboo.. now I have you all to myself~"

Laughing could be heard throughout the forest.

Ranboo woke up on a couch infront of a fireplace. He tried to move only for it to fail. He was trapped.

"Good morning Ranboo~! I hope you slept well.." a person said. He was at the fireplace putting in more wood to keep the fire alive.

"Hey Tommy.." Ranboo didn't know what happened but his memory came flowing back really quick.

"Tommy! Let me go!" Ranboo struggled to get out of the ropes Tommy used.

The door was kicked open and in came Tubbo and Techno with Phil. Tommy was furious and tried to take Ranboo only to be shot with an arrow that missed and right after came Techno towards him.

"NO!" Tommy was held down by Techno while Tubbo and Phil freed Ranboo.

"Cmon Techno were done! Come Ranboo we need to go." Phil ran with Techno and Tubbo Techno got up and ran after.

Tommy got out his bow and shot Techno in the leg. He fell and screamed. It was a harming arrow. "TECHNO!" Phil was about to go back until Techno said: "don't come closer! He will get Ranboo if you don't keep going!" And after he was done Tommy was exactly behind him with a crazed smile.

Tommy took out an axe and brought it down on Technos head over and over again. He could hear screaming of a broken man. A man whose 3 sons were gone 1 died by his hands. The 2 went crazy. And the third, Techno, killed by his own brother.

"Cmon Phil! Ranboo needs to be safe! Get up we need to go!" Tubbo helped Phil up and they kept running.

"Such a shame.. I thought I would get a better fight out of you. Anyways. I need to get my bo~"
Tommy skipped after them and after some time started running after them.

"This makes everything so much more fun! I need to catch my pray before anything!"

Phil, Tubbo and Ranboo were running and running not even looking behind. After they got out the forest they ran to the prison only to see  Sam bloodied on the floor and ponk with Foolish crying over him.

"Ponk! Foolish!" Ranboo ran to them unaware that behind them Tommy already catched up and is only waiting for the perfect time to attack.

"Ranboo! Oh my god were so happy you survived!"
Foolish stood up with a red face and came to hug him. His eyes widened. An arrow. Straight through his chest. Straight through his heart.

"FOOLISH!" Ponk ran to catch Foolish and put him onto the ground next to Sam. Then. Another arrow. Into Ponks chest where his heart lays.

They were all shocked until behind Ranboo Phil and Tubbo got a arrow with harming effect onto it. They feel to the floor in pain.

"Phil! Tubbo!" Ranboo rushed to them only for Tommy to throw him onto the ground. Tommy now tied him again with rope.

Tommy then went to Phil and stepped onto his back. "Out with your wings." He sounded scary. Phil obliged and Tommy got out his axe.

Tommy gripped Phils wings and put the axe onto the base.

"W-WAIT! TOMMY PLEASE NO! NO-! AHHH!"
Phil screamed out of pain. Tommy was pretty sure that if someone else was still alive they would have heard him miles away. Eh. Slowly but surely Phils first wing was off. Then he moved to the other and cut it off to. Then he poured a regeneration potion on it making sure it burned.

Meanwhile he went to Tubbo and stepped on Tubbos back. He bent down to tubbos horns and slowly but surely cut them off. pouring a regeneration potion on there too.

Making sure ranboo saw everything he went back to Phil and took out his axe he murdered Techno with. "How about you die like your son.." and then Tommy brought his axe down on Phils head again and again.

He moved to Tubbo. "And you die like your son.." then Tommy threw Micheals head jnfront of Tubbo it was sliced off neatly.

All of a sudden Tommy started singing.

"I don't want to set the World on fire~"

And Tubbos head was off with a clean cut.

He slowly walked to Ranboo.

"I just want to start, A flame in your heart.."

He stopped infront of Ranboo.

"I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim."

He dropped on Ranboos lap and grabbed him by his collar.

"I just want to be the one you Love!"

Love, Love, Love!

"And with your admission, that you feel the same!"

Tommy then stabbed him in the stomach.

"I just want to be the one you Love.."

Love, Love, Love!

Tommy got off Ranboo and left the sword in his stomach.

"I Don want to set the world on fire!
...
I just want to start, a flame in your heart.."

...

"Tommyinnit then Stabbed himself and layed next to Ranboos already dead corpse. The end."

"Man to think this could happen any time. I also want to say that he has the same name as you Tommy" a Teen said.

"Well, Tommy must be a common name then. Anyways time you go to bed. You have school tomorrow!" The person telling the story now known as Tommy said.

"Aww man. Alright. Night Tommy!" The teen said.

"Night Kid!"
Tommy stood up and went into the kitchen making three breads and went to the basement door. He looked around to see if he was alone and went downstairs.

"I got some bread! Here" Tommy gave three people each a bread.

"Sadly were there no leftovers boo! Otherwise I would have given you some." Tommy said to a person who only had his arms tied to something behind his back.

"It's fine Toms. Atleast we got food right?" Boo smiled and as his arms were free he took the bread and ate.

Tommy moved to the other two people and fed them himself and by one person he went to the wings to clean them but they were just put away as he came close to them. So Tommy stood up and went back to Boo.

Boo smiled at Tommy and Tommy put his head onto his lap. He was giving him headpats while he sang.

"I don't want to set the world on fire~
I just want to start,
a flame in your heart~

I've lost all ambition for worldly aclaim~"

The other people in the room had tears streaming but tried to sleep.

Boo on the other hand was enjoying every second of this.

"I just want to be the one you Love, Love, Love, Love
And with your admission,
that you feel the same
I just want to be the one you Love, Love, Love, Love"

Boo was slowly drifting off to sleep
"I don't want to set the world on fire~
I just want to start,
A flame in your heart~..

I don't want to set the world on Fire~
I just want to start,
A flame in your heart~.."

Tommy smirked petting boo aas he was asleep.

"You're mine now Ranboo~"

_________________________

1474 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
233K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
150K 4K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
237K 481 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni