๐šœ๐š”๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•

By shiftingwitannabelle

arthur morgan x fem!oc โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ "๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š”๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•" she said โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ A... More

โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŽ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•

โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

20 0 0
By shiftingwitannabelle

-------------------------------------

Esther Marrow ᪥
A quick witted, sharpshooter, blonde headed girl who would take you out for revenge on her father, driven to the wonders of a man in a gang full of nasty, crooked, crazy, and determined people.

Arthur Morgan ✞
A silent but deadly type of man, who was raised by Dutch Van der Linde and Hosea Matthews. Still running with them, a girl comes along from a store robbery as an friend to only become the "Es" worth fightin' for.

Dutch Van Der Linde ♔
The man who wouldn't admit he killed a women in a massacre, lead to a downfall to the gang and wishing to be lawless and outlaws forever, but it didn't work for long. For he is like a father figure to "Miss Marrow" and a man with a plan.

Hosea Matthews ♧︎
As one of the best con artists, a gentleman with a dash of thievery, and Dutch's right hand man, could talk his way out or in anything he wished for. But only to let his age catch up to him and death take the grip in the field.

John Marston 𖦹
For a guy with scars all down his face, he is a good person and would do anything for ya. As he's a little scared to believe Jack Marston isn't his kid due to the affair with Miss Roberts, with only time tellin'.

Sadie Adler 𑁍
Once a married women doing the work, became a widow. For her untimely death she will do anything to get her revenge on em'. Wrong women to cross your path with, but would later find loyalty and a friend in the gang that she didn't expect to find a flaw in

Abigail Roberts❀
A loving "Momma" who would do anything for her boy. As she was an orphan at a young age, she believes that Jack needs a stable family in the easiest way possible, and for that man falling in her life, she might just get it.

Charles Smith ✯
For the man with a black father and an indian mother, he can only forget his past and run with this crew of outlaws. As he is the burial man, he finds out that the truth will never be told to her.

Tilly Jackson 𖧷
The girl is quite and smart, she'll stand her spot on the hard ground below, as a man cried beneath her. She has a bad past but knows what to learn from it and help others see the good too.

Javier Escualla ♫
The guitar man, and a watcher, has a little bit of to much time on his hands for not bein' much of a errand boy. Running with the gang for a while now has learned to give some patience and time to those who need it, like "Hermos".

Lenny Summers ☾
A good "kid" supposedly to the gang, He believes that all people deserves right to anything, but he'll kill em' if he's told to. All he wishes to find is his future, and then the shots were fired.

Micah Bell ⌫
One of the worst people to be around, a crab in the shell, with a knife to stab in someones back. A friend of Dutch's to force him under manipulation, and tear the gang apart from the inside, then a girl only knew how to get her avenge on em'.

-------------------------------------
a/n: what a kickoff *slaps leg* the rest of the rdr gang and characters as themselves, moving on! :)
-------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
290K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹