✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!

1K 182 112
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone.... Hey guys how are you... I hope you all are fit, fine, healthy, happy & doing the best & well same goes with me... Okay so at last after all this formality of our this greetings back to are today's chapter of blabbering where were we in last chapter... So what I was saying ha... Ya i was going to share one my mischievous act in college with you... You know, before lockdown when I was used to attend collage na I used to irritate my bestie very much, asking her again & again same thing in between lectures" Yeh sun na" ( hey hear me ) & she used to asked " kya " ( what ) & I used to reply with a cheesy smile saying " Kuch nahi "( nothing ) you know whole year I irritated her like this only saying sun na ( hey hear me ) & she always used to ask kya ( what ).... As she used to think like that sher aaya sher aaya ( tiger came ) story when that boy irritates whole village saying sher aaya ( tiger had came ) multiple times & they used to run to him to save him from that tiger & used to get nothing but that boy laughing making fool of them but when one day sher ( tiger ) really came & he called them all for help no one came thinking him to be joking & sher ( tiger ) kills him... So she used to think like that only... Some time I can be serious too & if she will avoid it thinking I am just jocking then I can be in problem.... She used to think I can be in trouble this time instead of jocking & used to ask kya ( what ) while I used to irritate her like hell... Man I am missing my besties so mych na... That dumbo is not coming college due to the fear of omicron... She said she will join from the day of project work & won't attend lecture but I have to as that khadus professor is behind my life... To be really honest due to the gap of this 2 years I have totally blank out so to remember the whole syllabus again I need to attend the lectures as according to me of you hear same words again it makes you remember the things... Like if a professor is reaching about something you will remember something else related to it hearing that word... That's how you can reminisce the whole syllabus... But now who will make thay dumbo realise it... Let it be... So after a lot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine... & making you bore, irritated & hell frustrated ( don't lie I know you are frustrated ) with my talks & at least making your at least 10 ml blood boil in anger which really satisfied me ( you know evil me 😈) let's start with are real work... So guys here I am with the very next & brand new chapter of your not so or may be the most favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE... So after completing my daily cota ( target ) of doing so much useless non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) & feeling fully satisfied with it let's start doing your favorite work of reading with next chapter FEAR & ADVANTAGE... & Here we GOOOOOOO.......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Bahana dhoondte rehte hain koi rone ka,
Humein yeh shauq hai kya aasteen bhigone ka..

Agar palak pe hai moti to yeh nahi kaafi,
Hunar bhi chahiye alfaz mein pirone ka..

Jo fasal khwaab ki tayyar hai to yeh jaano,
Ki waqt aa gaya phir dard koi bone ka..

Yeh zindagi bhi ajab kaarobaar hai ki mujhe,
Khushi hai paane ki koi na ranj khone ka..

Hai paas paas magar phir bhi muskuraata hai,
Woh chehra jaise ho toote hue khilaune ka..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY AFTER THE HOLI PLAY IN RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) BEDROOM :

After talking with REYANSH & challenging him ABHITI/RUHI'S temper was on it's peak... She angrily barged in, in her bedroom looking like an angry bird ready to murder someone while ARYAMAAN was bussy in his laptop doing some important work, knowing the reason behind his wiffy's anger very well he just avoided her... Where as seeing him seating so peacefully ignoring her, it irked her more... Not able to hold her anger more she approached him angrily in ranged & asked ARYAMAAN in cold yet deep dark stern voice with fire brimming in her doe shaped eyes which had turned red due to anger by time now...

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST How shameless you can be MR. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA....

She asked him enraged... Hearing it ARYAMAAN huffed in irritation, he closed his laptop & looking at her directly in her eyes he asked her in bored tone...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... Now what i did LUNA...

He asked... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI said....

ABHITI/RUHI : If you remember then, You had given me the words that once we both got married you won't stop my ANGEL & SEJU here anymore & will let them leave, how can you back off from your promise....

She asked him through gritted teeths... Hearing it he stood up from his place & approached ABHITI/RUHI... Pocketing his both hands he stood straight in front of her & calmly said in his cold yet husky velvety voice...

ARYAMAAN : LUNA I never broke my promise... I am still keeping my words... See I had freed PARI from long back... It's not me but it's REY who has stoped her here as he loves her then what can I do in it... I have never promised you that REY Or anyones else from the family won't stop PARI or SEJAL from leaving...

He reasoned smartly which was unexpectedly so expected from him for ABHITI/RUHI...Shr knew it's going to come but never knew it will come this soon... It angered her more... Hearing it she came on her THE KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT form & snapped at ARYAMAAN angrily in stern loud intimidating voice with blazing eyes...

ABHITI/RUHI : You just wait & watch MR ARS soon, soon I will free my ANGEL from here anyhow at any condition... After tonight's reception I will send her away from here.... I won't let your dare devil brother spoil my ANGELS life...

She challenged him & stormed into the closet... ARYAMAAN chuckled looking at his angry birds retrieving figer....
.
.
.

TIME SKIPPED SAME DAY IN THE EVENING :

IN RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) BEDROOM :

ABHITI/RUHI was getting ready for their reception party... After getting dressed she moved towards the dressing table of their bedroom only to get freezed on her place seeing the view in front of her... Her expression turned horrified & she screamed....

ABHITI/RUHI : AHHHHHHH...

Screaming at the top of her voice & without westing one more second she jumped on her bed.... Hearing her scream ARYAMAAN got scared for her, & rushed out from the closet to see what happened to her only to find her standing on the bed... Seeing her horrific expressions he asked her worried..

ARYAMAAN : What happened LUNA... & Why are you standing their one bed...

He asked her in hurry.... While she was looking in a particular direction with fear in her eyes, he too followed her gaze to see what made her scared so much only to get astonoished whear as hearing him ABHITI/RUHI said pointing in a direction....

ABHITI/RUHI : Li... Lizard....

She stammered... Hearing it ARYAMAAN yelled shocked....

ARYAMAAN : What...

He said confused, hearing him ABHITI/RUHI yelled back at him angrily....

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST... Can't you see MR. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA theirs a lizard near the dressing table...

She snapped at him irritated... Hearing her ARYAMAAN started laughing like nothing.... He was literally rolling on floor clutching his stomach... Seeing his action ABHITI/RUHI fumed in anger & in frustration she bursted on him....

ABHITI/RUHI : Here I am so stressed due to the presence that stupid yucky LIZARD in the bedroom & you are busy in laughing at me... Like seriously... Are you for real MR....

She shouted at him angrily & hearing her ARYAMAAN stoped laughing while in anger she flared her tiny little red cherry like nose in air... Which ARYAMAAN really found cute... Seeing her antics he smiled at her & said amused in his cold husky velvety baritone...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... LUNA like seriously... THE GREAT KUNWARANI & to be YUNWARANI of DEVGRAH MISS oops correction please MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA/SHIKHAWAT is scared of a mere LIZARD....

He said sarcastically, folding his both hands in front of his chest & raised his one eyebrow at her questioningly... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI angered more & enraged she snapped back at him in stern yet cold angry voice...

ABHITI/RUHI : You... Just shut up.... Listen MR. DEVIL I am not scared of anyone... It's just that i hate lizards as they looks so yucky... I feel disgusting seeing them... & moreover to that for you kind information I have a kind of phobia of some reptiles so that's why otherwise I am not scared of anyone...

She said & folding her both hands in front of her chest turned her grumpy face into another direction angrily.... Seeing her act ARYAMAAN chuckled at his angry bird, shrugging his head at her & said...

ARYAMAAN : Okay if you say so... But now get down from the bed...

He demanded... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI quickly looked back at him with a horrified face & blurted out...

ABHITI/RUHI : No... I... I mean first you throw that lizard out of this bedroom or I am not going to stay here...

She said stubborn... Hearing it ARYAMAAN started....

ARYAMAAN : LUNA...

He was saying but before he can complete his sentence ABHITI/RUHI cutted it of saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : No... I won't hear anything... Listen to me very carefully MR. forceful HUSBAND I can't stay in the same bedroom with that lizard so kindly throw that ugly thing out now... Either that stupid lizard will be here or I...

She declared her decision... Hearing it ARYAMAAN held his laughter with a lots of difficulty & hiding his smile with so much efforts behind a fake cough he said...

ARYAMAAN : Okay fine....

He said & moved towards the dressing table to shop that lizard away but that lizard jumped from their towards the bed seeing it ABHITI/RUHI jumped off from the bed screaming her lungs out...

ABHITI/RUHI : Ahhhhh

She screamed at the top of her voice & ran towards ARYAMAAN... Seeing it ARYAMAAN laughed mentally while she hide herself behind him to protect herself from thay evill lizard.... She clutched ARYAMAAN'S shoulder tightly which made him happy... He smiled seeing her actions & said...

ARYAMAAN : Calm down LUNA... calm down... Just relax...

He tried to calm her... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI removed her hands from his shoulders & snapped at him...

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST... What calm down ha.. What calm down... How can I be relax... Where that ugly lizard is jumping around in the whole bedroom here & their... what if that ugly thing jumped on me... Its so yucky... & listen MR ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA i am not going to stay here in this bedroom till you do a complete pest control... & Moreover to everything, how can you be so irresponsible about hygiene... You acts to be such a big MAFIA KING in front of me, who has the staff of nearly 100 people's in house just for houshold & is this what your staff dose... Is this how your staff works...

She said all this without even taking a break to take breath in between, in just one go like a bullet train in the speed of rocket... While hearing her non stop blabbering ARYAMAAN huff in frustration & said...

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... LUNA calm down I am calling DE SOUZA she will clean the room... You don't worry...

He informed taking out his phone from his pocket... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI said clearly pissed out with this whole thing...

ABHITI/RUHI : How I am supposed to not worry about it... When that LIZARD is still present in this bedroom... I am not going to be here... I am going to that old bedroom of mine to get ready you stay here with that lizard...

Saying this she moved to leave the room but ARYAMAAN held her hand & stoped her from leaving the bedroom, saying....

ARYAMAAN : LUNA... You don't need to go anywhere... I am here na.. I will protect you from that LIZARD okay... Trust me... Now come on get ready fast, we are getting late for the reception party of ours.... & ya dont worry I am here only...

He said in assurance... Hearing him ABHITI/RUHI said cockily...

ABHITI/RUHI : You don't need to be...

She said with attitude... Hearing it ARYAMAAN smirked devilishly saying...

ARYAMAAN : Okay then...

Saying he was about to move out when ABHITI/RUHI found that lizard near the bedrooms door so she held her hand to stop him from leaving... seeing her action he smiled & hiding that smile her turned around to face her & raised his one eyebrow at her questioningly... Seeing it ABHITI/RUHI gave him a forced smile & said blinking her eye lashes repeatedly in an attempt to look innocent....

ABHITI/RUHI : Wait... I was saying that you don't need to be but if you want then you can....

She said in an extra suger coated tone... Hearing her ARYAMAAN chuckled & shrugged his head at her unbelievably & said in genuine eyes with assurance un his husky voice...

ARYAMAAN : LUNA I am not going anywhere leaving you... Even if you say so... Now come on get ready I am standing here beside you only....

He said holding her through her shoulder with both hands & making her seat in front of the mirror on the chair of the dressing table... Seeing his action & hearing him ABHITI/RUHI stared at him through mirror for a minute while he blinked at her to assure her... Seeing it she gave him a small smile & started getting ready... Seeing her getting ready ARYAMAAN smiled mesmerized by her & thought...

ARYAMAAN M. V. : TOTAL RUBBISH... I mean I should really say thanks to AHAAN for his this stupid yet crazy idea... Well I must say that stupid AHAAN is really very intelligent... He has some brain for sure... It's really appreciating, Firstly he found about LUNA'S phobia then come his this crazy idea of using this fake, sensor lizard on LUNA... & to my surprise it really worked... I wonder from where such naughty ( khurafati ) idea came in his devil mind... He looks so innocent but in reality he is very mischievous... But I still can't believe that, it really worked.... Just a minute ago LUNA was not talking to me & was behaving rude & here now she is not leaving me even for a second... She is trusting me with her phobia & her eyes are again showing some love fir me in them again.... AHAAN definitely deserves a award for this... Well I just hope REY'S plan is also working....

SAME TIME WITH PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) :

PARI was going to meet ABHITI/RUHI as she wanted to ask her something related to her exit from RS MANSION after the reception party... She entered the elevator to go on the 2nd privet floor & was about to press the button thats when REYANSH came their & he too entered in the elevator... Seeing him shr huffed in frustration & pressing the button made a face while REYANSH mentally smirked evilly... While PARI was fully ignoring him humming a song.... That's when her eyes fell on something in the corner of elevator, which made her eyes went wife in horror... Seeing that thing she got horrified so she screamed her lungs out....

PARI : AHHHHHHH....

Screaming at the top of her voice she quickly jumped on REYANSH for the protection of herself... Seeing her act REYANSH chuckled metally... She clutched her eyes tightly & buried her face in his chest... Seeing her so scared REYANSH quickly hugged her & said in her ears in his cold husky velvety baritone to calm her down...

REYANSH : Shhhhh Calm down SWEETHEART.... What happened...

He asked her.... Hearing him PARI muttered in scared voice...

PARI : ANSH Theirs theirs a co.... Cockroach...

She said stammering still hiding her face in his chest.... REYANSH looked down at her scared face which had turned red till now due to fear which he found really cute & her those pink pouty lips which were quivering in fear which were tempting him & was making him loose his control... With lots of difficulty & hell efforts he stoped himself from kissing her & biting her cheeks... Composing himself he asked her softly...

REYANSH : Where....

He asked... Hearing him PARI said pointing in a particular direction in the elevator with her index finger still burring her face in her chest & eyes clutched tightly....

PARI : Their....

She said... Hearing her REYANSH smiled evilly & said in husky voice...

REYANSH : INTRESTING... VERY INTERESTING....

Hearing hum PARI opened her eyes quickly & looking at REYANSH with a cute grumpy yet angry face she snapped back at him....

PARI : Here i am on the verge of getting a heart attack & you are busy in giving dialogues... Are you gone nuts... How can you even fund that dirty cockroach interesting... Are you for real ANSH...

She asked him seething in anger... Seeing his little fire ball back in her feisty form REYANSH smiled at her & coming extremely close to her face he said huskily in her ears...

REYANSH : Are you scared of cockroaches...

He asked her in his cold velvety husky baritone... While saying his rough yet cold lips came in contact with PARI'S soft warm earlobes & feeling the touch a cold shiver passed through her spine.... She gulped down her saliva seeing the intensity in his eyes, composing herself she nodded her head in yes at him then in no at him then again in yes at him then again in no at him saying...

PARI : Ha... Ha... I mean na... Not at all.... AHHHHHH.....

She said but realising what she just said she corrected herself tahat when that cockroach jumped on her shoulder & she screamed her lungs, heart, liver out.... & buried her face in his chest... Hearing her scream REYANSH smirked devilishly & said in his cold yet husky voice...

REYANSH : What happened SWEETHEART....

He asked her innocently... Hearing him PARI said in a scared voice...

PARI : ANSH please... Please just just remove this cockroach from here.... It's really scary....

She pleaded... Hearing her REYANSH smiled at her mischivously saying...

REYANSH : & What will i get in exchange....

He asked... Hearing him PARI mumbled confused...

PARI : Hmmm

She mumbled... Hearing it REYANSH said acted boring & said very casually.

REYANSH : What... SWEETHEART you know theirs nothing free in today's world... Everything has a prize.... So for you, risking my life if I removes that cockroach from here then in exchange I should get some reward na... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT...

He asked her pressing his lips to not to laugh at her... Hearing him PARI fumed in anger & erupted at him like a volcano....

PARI : GANPATI BAPPA ( GOD ) WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ANSH... How can you be so insensitive... Here I am in trouble & you are trying to take advantage of the situation...

She said that's when the elevator reached at 2nd PRIVET floor of ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & the door if elevator got opened... Hearing her REYANSH smirked evilly saying...

REYANSH : Okay then...

Saying this he tried to walk out... Seeing him leaving PRAI hugged him more tightly & cried out...

PARI : NO... NO... NO.. I mean... YES... YES... I will do whatever you will ask me to do but please just removed that cockroach....

She requested pleading him to remove that cockroach... Hearing her cry REYANSH asked her...

REYANSH : Promise...

He asked knowing she never breaks her promise & once he remove that cockroach she won't do as he said... Hearing him PARI cursed her stars under her breath & accepting her defeat she said...

PARI : RASPBERRY SOUFFLE PROMISE...

Saying this she made a cure yet sad face... Hearing it REYANSH mumbled under his breath....

REYANSH : Sometimes I feel like to erase the whole existence of this RASPBERRY SOUFFLES...

Mumbling this he threw that COCKROACH out from the elevator... While PARI again screamed in fear...

PARI : AHHHHH....

She screamed & buried her face more in his chest... They stood like that for a minute feeling each others heart beat. Then after a minute REYANSH said breaking the silence...

REYANSH : SWEETHEART.....

He called her... Hearing his voice PARI slowly left his blazer which she had clutched with in her both the fists & slowly opened her eye oy to meet with those deep dark black orbs where were carrying uncountable love & immense respect & adoration for her in them... Seeing it she lowered her gaze not able to handle their intensity & slowly moved away from him... While REYANSH smiled at her & coming out from the life he said...

REYANSH : Now as you promised My reward....

He asked... Hearing him PARI went nervous... She was playing with her fingers.... Seeing it REYANSH smiled... He knew her this habir while PARI press the button of elevator to go back to the 1 st floor of RS MANSION saying...

PARI : I... I have some work I will give you your reward after the reception party....

She blabbered out in hurry & the door of elevator close... Seeing her antics REYANSH chuckled & shrugged his head at her & though...

REYANSH M. V. : I know SWEETHEART what are you thinking... You thinks that you can leave this mansion, & can go away from me, my life... You thinks you can leave this country forever after this reception party but i am sorry... I am sorry to blast the bubble of your joy but you are not going anywhere... I am not going to let you go anywhere... You wont leave me... I won't let you go away from me... No matter what I need to do for that.... I will do anything but won't let you leave me & my world... Because I love you... You are my love... You have become my madness, my passion, my craziness, my possession, my obsession...

Thinking this he headed back to his bedroom to get ready for RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) reception party....

TO BE CONTINUE....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS...

______________________________________

P. S. : Next chapter only after completing the target of 250+ votes... See is baar sacchi.. I am not bluffing ha... Main sacchi bol rahi hu... This time I am very serious... Wait but I am KIYA... Oops it was silly na... Let it be... Okay so kicked apart.. What I was saying... Ha see is baar sach mein main next chapter update nahi karungi ha... Pakka nahi karungi... Pakka... Pakka... Pakka... This time if you won't complete the target of votes na then i am seriously saying that i won't post the next chapter of your favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE...
______________________________________

Hey guys... So how was the chapter ha... I hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... See I tried my best to make it entertaining do please support yaar & ya avoid the mistakes too.... You know guys soon you all are going to drop a mini bomb on you which will literally give you a mini heart attack... To know what it is you need to wait for a while... Are you excited guys... Umhm... I know you all are... But see if you will do conjusi in voting na then I will leave you all on a dangerously curious cliffhanger for a month & won't update any chapter which will just snatch your sleep, appetite from you & will make you think 24 hours & will made you mad... Then don't blame me ha... As you know na I am a tit for tat girl so it will be my revenge on you for troubling me so much for votes... That why I am already warning you... Okay see i have just finished the typing of this chapter & without giving it a second glance I am uploading it as I am in hurry... I am really tired yaar... it's getting so late... It took mine whole 5 hours to write this chapter.... I am feeling so sleepy... Need to have my dinner... so I am going but before ending the chapter let me warn you all fam, BUDDY listen to me really carefully, dear fam don't you dare forget to vote for your, intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,funny😗 , chubby🥴, bubbly😁, cool😯, cute😘, moody😛, Buddhu 😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, evil😈, devil👻, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, cool😯, cute😘 yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Otherwise next chapter toh bhul hi jao ( otherwise just forget about the next chapter..) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then SAYONARA... HASTA LA VISTA...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 415 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
4.4K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
672K 38.9K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
42K 1.3K 22
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...