Dylan O'Brien Imagines

By emilyM7411

A book filled with imagines of Dylan O'Brien and Stiles Stilinski💕 Requests are open🌼 I write: Smut Angst F... More

A/N
Missing him (D.O) -Fluff
Jealous (D.O) -angst+fluff
Caught (S.S) -smut
Mornings like this (D.O) -Fluff
The break up (D.O) -Angst
In the kitchen (D.O) -Smut
I'm sorry (S.S) -Angst
Clingy- (D.O) -Angst+fluff
UPDATE (A/N)
love your smile (D.O) -fluff
Epic love- (D.O)- Fluff
Injured (S.S) -Smut
NEW BOOK
Void (V.S)- angst
Part 2 (V.S) -
~Please read (A/N)~
Can't hurt her- Angst + Fluff (S.S)
Anxiety attack (D.O)- Angst
Anxiety attack (D.O) Angst- pt.2
Afraid (S.S)- Angst
Brother's best friend (D.O'B)- Smut Pt.1
Brother's best friend (D.O'B) Pt.2
I Fell (D. O'B) - fluff
A/N
First Date (S.S) - Fluffy Smut
Killer (S.S)-angst? fluff?
we were meant to be (S.S)- fluff
Overworked (D.O'B) Angst
just acting (D.O) Smut + Angst
hungover- D.O'B (fluff)
10k!!!!
Best friend's brother (D.O'B) Smut
pt. 2 Best Friend's brother- D.O'B (smut)
The break up Pt.2 (D.O'B) angst+fluff
Merry Christmas⛄🎄
Wrong time {D.O'B) angst
We belong together (D.O'B) - Fluff
Apologies- S.S (smut)
Attitude- (S.S) SMUT
Look at me- Mitch Rapp (Smut)

Pregnant- (D.O) -Fluff

1.7K 21 7
By emilyM7411

requested⭐

Warnings☀: pregnancy, puking, super, super slight cussing, fainting. That's basically it...if i missed one please let me know.

A few days ago i woke up feeling super sick. At first i thought that it might just be a stomach bug and that it'll blow over in a few days. But it just got worse and Dylan wasn't even home to take care of me.

Dylan was currently in Atlanta filming a movie and since it was a pretty big movie, i did the only logical thing i could think of and that is...to not tell Dylan i'm sick.

We face timed every single night, sometimes during the day too, but i would usually just put on some makeup so that i don't look sick and if i had to throw up while we where face timing, i would rush to put my phone on silent before running to the barhroom.

There where a few times where Dylan got suspicious and asked me what's wrong, but i would usually just make up a bunch of excuses untill he started believing me...well sort of started believing me.

______________

It's been almost two weeks of constantly throwing up, having a fever and lying to Dylan about what's going on and i was just about ready to yeet myself of a bridge.

I was currently in the bathroom, hunched over the toilet, busy puking my lungs out when i heard Dylan's voice coming from behind me, him rushing over to me and holding my hair up.

"Baby why didn't you tell me you're sick?" Dylan asked in a concerned voice.

"Because A) i didn't want you to worry and B) i'm not really that sick-" i started saying when i was finished, just to start all over again.

When i was sure i was done puking, i stood up, walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth.

"Y/N you're puking and you're telling me that it's nothing." Dylan said looking at me

"Yes, because it is nothing. A slight fever and puking isn't that serious love." I told him.

"And hey, i thought you where still in Atlanta filming your movie." I said as i walked over to Dylan and gave him a hug.

"I wanted to surprise you." Dylan said while he hugged me.

"Well consider me surprised." I said smiling when we pulled apart. His arms where still wrapped around my waist and mine where wrapped around his neck.

I suddenly became very light headed and then everything went black.

Dylan's POV:

"Y/N?" i asked when her smile dropped. Her eyes then suddenly rolled to the back of her head and her body went limb.

"Shit. Y/N! Y/N baby, you gotta wake up for me." I said lightly tapping her face to try and wake her up.

It didn't work.
I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the house and to my car. After i eventually got her inside the car, i went and locked the front door before running back to car, getting into the drivers seat and driving Y/N to the hospital.

_________________

When we got to the hospital, i parked and got Y/N out of the car. I ran inside the building, begging for someone to help her. A few nurses and a docter rushed over to help her. I put her on the bed and a nurse held me back and told me, to tell her what happened, while i did that, the other nurses along with the docter, rushed Y/N somewhere, i'm assuming another room.

After explaining everything to the nurse she told me to wait in the waiting room and that she'll get me when their done with Y/N.

_________________

After what feels like hours but was probably just a few minutes, a nurse came over to me and told me to follow her. I stood up and followed her into a room. It was the room Y/N is in. Seeing her just lying there unconscious broke my hart.

"What's wrong with her? Is she going to be okay? Why isn't she waking up?" I started asking the nurse

"Whoa, one question at a time." The nurse said smiling at me kindly.

"She's going to be fine, she's going to wake up in about an hour or two, but untill then i need to show you something." She said before turning around and walking over to Y/N.

"What are you gonna show me?" I asked watching her and looking at what she was doing.

She turned the Ultrasound machine and began using it on Y/N.

"Why- uh why are you doing that?" I asked the nurese.

"Are you her husband?" The nurse asked me

"Uh no, i'm her boyfriend." I replied while looking at her weirdly.

"Mm, well in anycase i'm going to show you something okay. Just look the screen okay." The nurse told me kindly.

She lifted up Y/N shirt, put some gel on her stomach and started using one of those machines to look at her uterus.
When i looked back up at the screen i saw it. A little tiny baby, our baby, growing inside Y/N.

"Oh my god." I said on disbelief. A tear rolled down my cheek as i looked at it.

"Congratulations." The nurse said with a smile on her face.

________________

Y/N's pov

I woke up with a headache from hell. When i opened my eyes i immediately shut them and grunted because of the bright light from the room i was in.

"Oh the light." I heard Dylan say before hearing him speed walking to turn the lights off.

"Thanks love." I said when i opened my eyed and looked at him.

"You're welcome baby." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"How long was i out for?" I asked Dylan

"About, three hours." Dylan responded.

"Holy shit." I said, looking at him with a shocked expression.

"Baby, something else happened." Dylan said.

"Okay?"

"When i was in the waiting room, a nurse came up to me and told me to follow her, so i did. When we got to you're room she started doing an ultra sound test on you... And well uh- darling you're pregnant." Dylan said.

"We- oh my god we're pregnant!" I said, a massive smile across my face. I pulled Dylan in for a kiss then i hugged him.

"We're gonna have a baby." Dylan whispered into my neck.

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Hey loves,

I hope you enjoyed the story.

The story was requested by the same wonderful reader. I hope this was partially how you imagined the story.
And i'm sorry for posting it so late, this week has been very hectic. But i finally got it done and i'll try to start working on pt.2 of "anxiety attack" taday.

If you have a request, don't be afraid to message me❤

Thank you dudes so much for the support 💜❤

Untill next time loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2.4K 67
Book of one shots about Stiles that might actually become stories later on. Requests are open but if I'm uncomfortable about the request of if I have...
477K 4.2K 109
Just some teen wolf Fanfics I find online. So if you see your imagine don't get upset and start telling people to block me or whatever just let me kn...
298K 5.7K 33
❝Sometimes, all we need is an Ember.❞ Follow along as you and Dylan O'Brien navigate your way through heartbreak, joy, and choices you never thought...
3.1K 16 13
This story is about teen wolf characters . There will be fluff , smut and maybe a bit of angst also a couple of imagines with the reader being a litt...