Teenwolf/TMR one shots

By Kiertje13112006

TW/TMR one shots so yeah that's it pls just try it. It took so long to make 🥺 pls i take requests. 1. Back... More

Back?
Oops
Thomas pack
Tommy?!?

Alfa/Beta/omega

375 10 0
By Kiertje13112006

This is only maze runner.W.I.C.K.I.D does not exist and the maze never took place.Thomas and newt they rivets

It's like enemy to lovers.

Newt is an omega he is on supstans but he has been on a mission where a gas was hanging around and his heat was refused.
Newt=omega
Thomas=alpha
Minho=beta
Sonja=omega
Aris=beta
Harriet=beta
Brenda=alpha
Teresa=beta
---‐-----‐-------------------------------------------- ------------‐---‐---------‐----------------------- --------

minho○●

When I walk into the cafeteria of our ship I smell a strong smell. I don't care much and go to the fridge to get some food.

I'm surprised to see Newt sitting on one of the benches.

"Newt? Are you okay."

He is panting and all sweaty. I quietly walk over to him.

"Hey buddy. Talk to me man."

"Minho..."

His eyes open slowly now that I'm sitting next to him, the smell is even stronger.

"Is that smell coming from you?"

And the moment I realize it, he speaks my thoughts.

"Minho I am in heat."

Thomas●○

I'm busy with sonja and aris in the tranig room when sonja's phone rings.

"Hi minho, what is it?"

Ask them while she's flipping the phone.

"Come to the cafeteria as soon as possible." I hear Minho say.

"On are way." she says as she hangs up.

We run out of the training room and into the cafeteria.

When we arrive at the cafeteria corridor, I smell a wonderful scent.

Sweet but not too sweet.

Fresh but not cold.

Warm but not hot.

I take a deep breath to take in so much of the scent.

I notice how my instinct is being triggered. I need that smell. But why? And what is it.

When the door of the cafeteria opens, the smell is amplified.

"Do you smell that too?" I ask.

I see how Sonja and Aris look at each other in shock.

"Aris get Thomas out of here and find Brenda. Lock them up in their rooms until I say so. Get back there as soon as possible." Sonja suddenly says.

"What I want to know what that smell is." I say.

"Not today Tom." Aris says as he starts to drag me along.

I find myself wanting to fight back. I can handle him easily. But I don't.

"Why not." I ask when we get to my room.

"Thomas you are an alpha. You also know that it is not convenient to be with an omega in heat. You don't want to hurt Newt do you?" He says.

I stare at him.

heat...

Don't hurt Newt...

Newt is an omega...

Newt is in heat...
Newt is in heat.
NEWT IS IN HEAT,
So I smelled HIM.

Before I can say anything, Aris rings the phone.
"Hey sonja what's up."

"When you're done with Thomas, he can grab some clothes from you. It helps with the nest." I hear her say.

"Sure"

"Wait..." I say as he walks away. I walk into my room and grab a sweater from me.

"Here." I give the sweater to him. He looks at me in surprise, then smiles. He turns around and walks away.

○●POV newt●○

After Minho called Sonja (the only other omega). Did they take me to my room.

"Sorry..." I say softly.

"Oh newt you don't have to say sorry. It was just unexpected. I mean usually you're on supstans and stuff." Sonja says kindly as she sits down next to me on the bed.

"Yes, that's the strange thing, I'm on supstans. But I'm in fucking heat now." I say irritated.

"Um? I've never heard of that. I'll ask T and Brenda. Rest now."As soon as she gets up I start turning my whole bed over, I change the blankets and start moving my pillows.I sigh when I realize this isn't going to work. But it has to be. I wrap myself in a blanket and close my eyes.

I wake up to my door closing softly. I look up to see who it is. But instead of a person there is a laundry basket full of clothes.I slowly get out of bed and walk towards it. I start to dig through the clothes a bit. when I come across a shirt from Minho I realize they are clothes from my team, which they probably gave me for comfort. I throw Minho's shirt on my bed and return my attention to the basket.
I threw half the contents on the floor and some on my bed. When I pass by a sweater that is way too big. Can't help myself. When I bury my nose in the sweater I smell a wonderful pine scent. I take off my t-shirt and exchange it with the sweater. I have no idea who the sweater belongs to, but it doesn't matter. I grab a few more things from the laundry basket and then go back to bed. I practically drown in the sweater.

(Time skip 2 days)

Harriet●○

It is now the 3rd day in newts heat and I get to bring him his food.

His whole room smells like him. He sits in the corner of his room with all our clothes wrapped around him.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"O hi Harriet didn't hear you enter. And honestly I feel like shit. I just sit in my room al day, I am bored to death, you guys have to bring me food, and that's all because there's something wrong with me ...

And my sweater doesn't smell nice anymore." He says the last sentence much softer than the rest.

I start to laugh at his last comment. I walk towards him.

"O newt. I feel sorry for you. But I have Good news." I say.

He looks up and I give him his food.

"There's nothing wrong with you. All that happened is that T sent one of the two omegas on this ship on a mission to a place where they help omegas get into heat. There was a certain gas that made omegas even if they're on supstans go into heat. And you've breathed that in." I say to him.

He keeps staring at me.

"Newt?" ask I deliver

"Oh no. Oh no. Not again!"

"What. What's wrong."

"I know what gas you mean..."

I'm surprised when he wraps his arms around his legs and hides in the hoodie.

"You sure it's very rare. And illegal."

"Yes I am sure. I react in a certain way to that gas. I felt that there was something different than a normal heat. But when you said it I knew for sure."

"Oh ummm how do you react then maybe we can help him." I say kindly.

He laughed briefly without emotion.

"The best thing you can do is make sure my room is soundproof and smellproof. And stay as far away from me as possible."

"What why."

I'm surprised when he looks directly at me and says sharply, "Just make sure nobody is near my room for the next 2 days. Or that I'm in an soundproof room." Then he blows his head away from me and I know he wants me to go.

When I get to the door I look back.

"Should I ask Thomas for some more clothes?"

This grabs his attention.

"Tommy? Why? I don't like him." He says surprised.

I roll my eyes. It's so obvious that those two are madly in love with each other but they're just too stupid to see it.

"Because you're wearing his sweater and you said that it doesn't smell anymore."

He looks surprised to me.

"Be right back." And I walk out his door.

When I get to Thomas's I knock on his door.

"Hey what's up? How is Newt?" He asks as he opens his door.

I chuckle, those two

"Yeah that's why I was here. He wants more of your close."

I see him turn red.

"My-y close. Hey want my... yeah be right back."

I start laughing at how cute Thomas looks. His sheer surprise that his cruch wants his clothes.

When he comes back he has his arms full with sweaters, t-shirts and shirts and a blanket.

"I.. I don't know what he wants."

"You're really sweet. I know he will like it." I say when I take over the clothes and the blanket.

Back at Newt's room, I knock briefly so as not to startle him.

When he gives a sign that I can come in, I walk in. I put all the stuff in front of him and he immediately starts messing with it. When he comes along the blanket he looks at me questioningly.

"Tom didn't know what you wanted. I can take it again?" I say as an explanation. He doesn't answer, but wraps himself in it. I had to do my best not to make my voice tremble. When he looked up at me, His face was all blotchy and his eyes red and bloodshot. He looked so vulnerable.

He seems to have completely forgotten about me and focuses again on the clothes. I slowly walk out of the room. I feel tears begin to run down my cheeks

When I walk into the lap Tom, T and Brenda come running towards me.

"Hey. What happen are you okay. Sit down." Brenda says and she bends me to a chair.

I look straight at Teresa.

"Why does he have to do that missions so badly?

<POV Thomas>

After Harriet took Newt's clothes (and blanket) I went to the lab to look for Teresa.

"Hey T, hi Brenda."

"Hi Tom" they say in unison.

We talk a little about nothing until Harriet walks in. We all 3 look around and run to her when we see that she is crying.

Oh please say newt is okay. Brenda slides her to a chair and as soon as she sits she stares straight at T.

"Why did he have to do that mission so badly." She says

I feel my heart sink to my stomach. What happened. Who should I beat up? Who hurt him?

T stares at her.

"why? What's up Dan?" Brenda asks cautiously.

"Newt. He's not himself. It's awful to see one of my best friends like this. He's not in control he reacts to stink and when I told him about that gas he said he knew..." begins they.

"Wait did he know the gas? But it's very rare and illegal." says T

" yes she me too but he said he knew and reacted to it in a certain way. I asked what he meant to help him and he - he he..." she starts sobbing.

I feel horrible.

I want to go to him

I want to reassure him.

I just want him to be himself again. But instead I have to stay as far away from him as possible or else I'll hurt him even more.

It takes a while before we calm down Harriet again, but then she continues.

"He said all we could do was make sure his room is sound-tight and smell-tight. And stay as far away from him as possible."

she says.

"Why?"

"He wouldn't say that."

"It's really quite coincidental, but I've been working on a sound and odor-proof room." T says stiffly.

We all look at her in surprise.

"How's that?" I say surprised

"For you honestly."

"WHAT!? Why for me?!"

"Thomas you're an alpha you go into RUNt once a year and honestly I don't want you hurting newt or anyone else because you can't control yourself."

"Oh... yes that's quite logical"

"HEY.. I'm an alpha too."

Say Brenda indignantly.

"O no offensive B but your door is all metal because if we wanted to lock you in your room you would have to kick a wooden one." T says again

"Oh... that's true." admits Brenda.

"But we can take Newt there if he wants to," says T.

"Thomas to your room and you too B we're going to move newt. Then you can come back." T says again.

"Can I talk to him for a minute?" Minho says behind us.

No one had heard him come in.

"Yeah sure. Call if we need help. In the meantime, Tom, go in that room." Harriet says, pointing to the soundproof and odorproof room.

"what why"

She gets a wicked smile on her lips as she pushes into the room.

"We need to see if it works. And for the smell of course."

I feel my cheeks turn red again as I walk in.

< POV Minho>

When I get to Newt's room I hear soft sobbing. I carefully open the door and walk inside. Now I understand Harry.

"Newt?" I say softly.

He looks at me startled but doesn't wipe his tears away. I carefully walk up to him and sit in front of him.

"Will you tell me how you know that gas?" No point in circling it. He's my best friend and if he really doesn't want to say it, that's fine. But if he wants to talk, I'm there for him.

He sits up.

"My father." he says in a broken voice.

"W-what?!" I say surprised I know he ran away from home but he never told me why.

"My father I know because of my father. He gave me that gas to make sure I didn't struggle when he raped me. Tomorrow my smell will be 3 times stronger and you can do anything you want with me. And... ."

I notice that he is not sure whether he should say the following.

"You know you have nothing to be ashamed of." I say

"It doesn't matter. You should just stay away from my room." He says.

"well we have a sound and odor proof room in the cloth. For Thomas and all."

He looks up with a hint of relief in his eyes but soon it moves with fear.

"Minho promise you won't do what I ask?" he says with his head in his hands.

"How so?"

"if you lock me up at some point my heat starts talking and i start begging for everything... everything. Please promise me you won't think differently about me. Please" he begs.

"like now?" I ask teasingly.

"Idiot" but he has a small smile on his lips.

<POV Thomas and time skip one day later>

Newt is now locked up one hole day. I haven't been in the lap yet because I'm busy all the time. Every time I want to go to newt someone has another problem or I suddenly have to go on a mission.

But now I don't care what's going on, they're just looking for someone to fix it.

When I walk into the lap Minho, Aris and Brenda are looking at the camera.

When Brenda looks around and sees me, she immediately stands up.

"TOM what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to help T in the kitchen?" she says as she tries to push me out.

Everyone freezes when newt makes a sound.

I feel my cheeks turn red. I push Brenda aside and walk to the screen with newt on it. He lights up curled up in a corner with all my stuff around him.

"~please let me out,"

"~please i want him."

"~I promise I will behave. just I need Tommy."

I stare at the screen.

"That's why we didn't want you here." B says softly.

"Let me in" I say

"WHAT No THOMAS?!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Just let me in I promise I won't do anything but it looks like he is in pain." I beg them.

"No Tom's scent is too strong you couldn't control yourself." says B

"But we can't just let him suffer like that," I say back.

"I agree with Tom" Say Teresa.

"WHAT" says Minho.

"I don't think we should let him suffer like that."

"But T if we send Tom in who knows what newt's scent does to him. Even for me it smelled all right and my instincts were tripped. And I'm a beta not an adult alpha."Minho begins.

"yes I know that's what this is for."

She is holding a syringe with a green liquid in the air.

"It's something new that I've been working on, it makes sure you can't smell anything anymore."

Everyone hears that one is coming.

"What's the but?"

"When I say smell nothing I really don't mean anything at all so you lose part of your taste too... for a whole week"

"Come on" I say and extend my arm.

"Are you sure?" Minho asks.

"yes" I say

"it has to be in your neck" Say T, i get down on my knees so she can get to it better.

I can't smell anything in 10 minutes.

"Oh this is really weird."

"Told you" say T

"Okay I'm ready." I say.

Brenda is out of the room and only T and Minho are there.Minho carefully opens the door. And I step inside. As soon as I'm inside, the door closes again.

"Tommy?" Whisper a soft voice

I quietly walk towards Newt.When I'm in front of him, I squat down. He had his eyes on me the whole time.

"Tommy is that really you?"

"Yeah..." I don't really know what to do.

I hear him snort a few times.

I'm startled when he suddenly pulls me towards zig. I fall over and sit on the floor with wine against the wall.

Newt doesn't seem to care much about it and crawls into me. I feel him rest his head on my neck and take a deep breath.

My cheeks are probably bright red.

It is about an hour later when I wake up startled by a pair of lips on my neck.

"Newt?"

He doesn't respond and keeps going.

"New stop."

He doesn't care again.

"Newt stop you're going to regret it- mMmMM~"

Halfway through my sentence, he bit my neck lightly. He moves his lips to my ear.

I get goosebumps all over my body when I feel his warm breath on mine too.

"Please Tommy~ please i need you~" he gasped in my ear.

A soft grown escapes my lips.

Even now that I don't smell anything, my self-management is really tested.

to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.7K 32
Imagines/One-Shots/Preferences for: Newt - Alby - Thomas - Minho - Gally [COMPLETED]
473K 8.8K 62
Oneshots, imagines, preferences Doing Thomas Newt Gally Minho
188K 4.1K 35
~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. ~ 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒...
220K 3.9K 44
Fem!ReaderxNewt Imagines, including requests, AUs and crossovers. As of Saturday 9th of January 2021, Requests are closed! Slow updates with no updat...