šˆš¬š„šš'š¬ š’šššœšœš”ššš«š¢ļæ½...

By erwenc_

š“’š“øš“¶š“¹š“µš“®š“½š“®š“­. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
š“š–šŽ
š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š…šˆš•š„ (š¢š¢)
š’šˆš—
š’š„š•š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“
ššˆšš„
š“š„š
š„š‹š„š•š„š
š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜
š“š–š„šš“š˜~šŽšš„
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š…šˆš•š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š’šˆš—
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š“š–š„šš“š˜~ššˆšš„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~šŽšš„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š’šˆš—
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~ššˆšš„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~šŽšš„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š’šˆš—
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~ššˆšš„
š…šˆš…š“š˜
š…šˆš…š“š˜~šŽšš„
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š’šˆš—
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š…šˆš…š“š˜~ššˆšš„
š’šˆš—š“š˜
š’šˆš—š“š˜~šŽšš„
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„

šŽšš„

28.8K 732 93
By erwenc_

1 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"My shift ends in five minutes. You can wait for me outside," I told my roommate, Zoë, and she nodded.

I was working at the library until six pm, then I would return the next day at one pm for the same shift as before.

They paid me pretty well because it was a prestigious and reputable library, but it wasn't enough to sustain the daily onerous demands of life.

What did I expect though? To receive a million for informing people about where to find a certain genre or charging them for an overdue or damaged book? Well that is pure delusion.

I yawned quietly before putting my black coat on as well as my matching boots. I was wearing a simple but slightly torn black t-shirt and faded jeans. Something I could genuinely afford to wear nowadays.

After my ex best friend left me, I was evicted from the apartment and I had to sleep on the streets for about a week. Pretty convenient if you ask me.

After the gruesome period, I finally found a poster of someone who was looking for a roommate and being me, I obviously paid with the little I had and moved in to the small but cute and tidy apartment.

I loved staying there.

I started working at a small diner for the first three months, then moved to a car-washing garage. That didn't last longer than three days because I hated dealing with perverted men who hadn't gotten some in years.

Then I encountered a lovely job at a small but upper class stationery shop, but the entitled, cosmetic-obsessed manager was very bitchy so that didn't last long either.

After a number of futile attempts, The Heavens heard my prayers then I finally got a stable job at a café, and since they dismissed me after 12.30PM, I decided to get an extra job at the library to back up my funds.

"Sorry I took long. Someone wanted to get their membership renewed," I apologized as I slipped into her beetle.

"It's okay. You sure are hardworking," Zoë smiled as she revved the cranky engine.

"You wish, it's a tough life but I have to do what I have to." I smiled as she drove us home.

Zoë was a lovely girl. She was very shy and reserved, she knew her boundaries when it came to personal issues. Once you really got to know her, she wasn't so quiet.

Zoë was cleaning maniac and was always found either reading a thick literature book, or writing her arithmetical Maths homework. On most occasions, she frequently attended educational lectures at her college.

She was a good and organized girl; she wanted to be independent from her parents so she payed her own rent. Well, we had split the cost so I was also paying.

"Right. I got us some pizza for dinner, what do you say? I can't let you go to bed hungry again," she gave me a disapproving glance.

"That's so lovely of you. Thanks, but I'm okay." I faked a smile and in that moment, my stomach grumbled loudly in protest.

"Cut the crap. I bought two large boxes, I'd never be able to eat that much. Don't make me force the food down your throat." I laughed heartily at her statement.

She was always concerned about me. Occasionally, she got me food, paid for for my laundry bills or covered something I wouldn't have been able to manage that month. She was my little saviour, and a close sister to me.

"I found this flyer on my dad's table. I stole it for you, it seems like a really good job offer." She sent me a warm smile while handing me a creased but rich piece of paper.

"Why are you so sweet to me? I literally spend months without paying rent," I pouted sadly and she just laughed.

"You can be a bit of a dummy sometimes, but I still got your back. I know you are capable of being excellent," Zoë said whilst parking her car in the narrow driveway. I stuffed the paper in my pocket.

"Thanks. You're an angel," I gave her a small hug before getting out.

The cold zephyr blew against my face and I could tell it was going to be a freezing night. My heart fell as I remembered the thin blanket that barely kept me warm at night and the large, vitreous windows I had left open that morning.

"Don't mention it. It's literally nothing." She patted my back before unlocking the door.

I smiled widely as soon as I saw the candles and mouthwatering food on the table. Instead of pizza only, there was a variety of chicken, sushi, some salads and a few side entremets.

"What did I ever do to deserve you Zo?" I said in a high-pitched tone.

"Hey, don't say that. Just go and take a shower then come back down for dinner," she nudged me in the direction of the bathroom as I giggled.

Once I was in the bathroom, I stripped my stenchy clothes and hopped into the shower.

The scalding hot water undid the knots in my jaded body and washed my sweat away. I slipped out afterwards then dried myself off with a towel.

I faced the mirror before removing the towel briefly. I had a gorgeous body as Zoe liked to call it. Big, round breasts, a flat toned stomach and a large ass. I had bright hazel eyes and long, straight auburn hair.

A few guys had bravely commented on my appeal, and some occasionally tried their luck but unfortunately, I wasn't interested in the slightest.

I shook my head before wrapping the towel around myself and walking to my room. As expected, my body instinctively shivered as soon as I walked into my room. It was like a cold storage, I thought as I closed the windows and curtains.

I quickly applied my moisturizer then pulled a black baggy hoodie over my head and some worn out leggings then a pair of fluffy socks.

I tied my hair into a scruffy bun then went to the dining table where Zoë was still waiting for me.

"I hope you feel refreshed," she turned her phone off before turning her attention to me.

"I am, thanks. You shouldn't have done all th-"

"Just shut up okay? Shut up and eat as much as you want, it's a banquet for you." Zoë grinned widely and I couldn't help tugging my own lips into a smile.

"Thank you again. I don't deserve you, really." I tugged on the sleeve of my hoodie.

"You're a lovely person Isla. Just enjoy this food tonight," Zoë pushed the steaming hot meat towards me. "Besides, the sound of your stomach grumbling every minute is kinda annoying." We both laughed loudly at this. She was a good-natured sport.

We spent the rest of dinner discussing current affairs, celebrity gossip and other topics that came up during the conversation. Once it was over, I went back to my room and shivered again. It was going to be one long night for sure.

I sat on my bed then stared out at the velvety night sky littered with minuscule glimmering stars. As I admired the vast universe, I felt very infinitesimal.

There were probably so many people out there who were living a fabulous, materialistic life. Then there were people like me.

My thoughts wandered to my past life, my current living and my job. Just then, I remembered the paper Zoë had given me.

I rummaged for my discarded jeans and once I had retrieved them, I pulled the paper out.

I skimmed my eyes over the italic but clear cursive, fascinated by the beauty of the advert itself. The paper smelt expensive and the thick ink was boldly imprinted on the cream-colored paper.

A woman with a qualification in Finance and experience as an assistant, I read to myself with a small grin. I had all the requirements and there was a phone number at the bottom of the page.

I contemplated it for a long, hard minute and after reminiscing my poor state, I found myself dialing the number and putting the phone against my ear as it buzzed.

"Nicholson Group of Companies, good evening. How may we help you?" a prompt voice with an accent spoke as my heart jumped. I don't know what I was expecting. Maybe I wasn't expecting them to answer the call.

"I- um, hello." I said in a timid voice, my throat suddenly dry.

"Ma'am, perhaps you called the wrong number. Try dialing again, thank you and have a good eve-"

"No! I mean- I want to apply for a j-job. I saw your ad, um, a friend of mine showed it to me," I spoke in a slightly shaky voice. The person sounded posh and professional, like those receptionists from television.

There was a long silence as I heard a typing sound. I checked the phone twice before muttering a small 'hello' in case it had been cut or my outdated phone was glitching.

"Okay. Which one is it?" Her voice finally responded and I heaved an inaudible sigh of relief.

"Um, I don't know. It says Assistant with a qualification in Finance-"

"Okay, I got it. Please come to the Nicholson headquarters tomorrow morning at 7AM with a copy of your full curriculum vitae, then we will take it from there. I will send you the directions through email and please, refrain from wearing red when you come through. Thank you for inquiring ma'am, have a splendid evening." And with that she cut the call almost as quickly as she had answered it.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding before staring at the paper idly, wondering what the Nicholson Headquarters looked like.

It sounded like a very company. I started panicking. What was I going to wear if I started working there? I only had one proper skirt and jacket but both were red.

"What are you worrying about this time Isla?" A voice interrupted my thoughts and I quickly turned to face Zoë. She was now dressed in a fluffy onesie, clearly ready for bed.

"It's nothing. I just called the company from the paper you gave me, they said I should come tomorrow." My voice was wobbly and her face immediately lit up.

"Really? Wow! I heard from my Dad that they barely accept anyone who calls after like five pm. You are so lucky!" She ran over to me and hugged me.

"Thanks. I just don't know what to wear-"

"Don't worry about that. I got the perfect thing for you to wear to the interview," she nudged me lightly before rubbing her hands and looking around in suspicion. "Why is it so freaking cold in here?"

"I forgot to close my windows." I looked down at my laps.

"Typical you. Come on, you're sleeping in my room tonight." She pulled me up and I just nodded because I didn't have the energy to protest.

Zoë turned her heater on before taking a thick, huge blanket and spreading it over her plush bed. Her parents loved her too much to let her stay alone in bad conditions so they were always buying her things.

It made me very sad sometimes but I never portrayed it. The thought that my own parents were gone. I buried the feelings deep in the back of my mind then cried for hours at midnight or two am when I was insomniac and overthinking.

"It's so cosy in here," I commented whilst getting into the bed she had beckoned me into.

"Yeah. Do you want to watch a movie? Just one, then you can go to sleep," she grinned wickedly as I groaned.

"The last time I agreed we stayed up till 5AM-"

"We won't this time. You have an interview tomorrow, remember?" She patted my head as I giggled.

"Okay fine, just this once." I shrugged and she squealed happily before scrolling through the channels.

All I could think about in that moment was the Nicholson Company. What was going to be my job and what kind of people was I going to meet?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47K 46
"The way you behave...behave around me, with me it's highly inappropriate. I don't want you think I'll be your little assistant that you fuck on top...
312K 9.4K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
22.6K 1.1K 8
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...
6.9K 338 27
Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for love. Which is why a union like ours woul...