Linksys Extender Setup

By anikaparker03

I am Anika Parker from New York, USA. I am an independently working lady with Marketing Executive. Let's get... More

Linksys Wifi Range Extender Installation

49 0 0
By anikaparker03

A WiFi range extender or Wi-Fi booster is another name for a range extender. This device works as a bridge, capturing Wi-Fi from the router and broadcasting it to areas where Wi-Fi is weak or non-existent. It is situated between the router's base and the access point. Insufficient Wi-Fi coverage can be solved with the use of range extenders. Choose the right Wi-Fi range extender to solve the problem of insufficient Wi-Fi coverage. One of the greatest is the Linksys Wi-Fi range extender. The procedure for setting up a Linksys wifi range extender is straightforward. Place the Wi-Fi range extender in the proper location; connect the router to the wall outlet's power cord, then hit the WPS button on both the router and the extender.

Linksys Extender WiFi Network Setup

· Make that the range extender is within the Wi-Fi range of your router.

· Connect the extension to the electrical socket, switch it on, and wait for the power light to illuminate firmly.

· Connect your computer, smartphone, or tablet to the extender's Wi-Fi network using Linksys Extender Setup.

· Linksys Extender Setup is the default wireless network name. During the setup procedure, make sure your devices are receiving at least 50% of the router's Wi-Fi signal.

· Enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your computer, tablet, or smartphone's web browser to reach the Linksys web-based setup page.

· The Linksys Wireless Range Extender screen will now open, and you should select Start.

· Now that the License Agreement Screen has appeared, select the option I accept.

· It will now begin looking for wireless networks that are available.

· After selecting your wireless network name or SSID, you will be required to input the wireless network's password in the blank space.

· To connect to your network, enter your password and then select Next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1.5K 28
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
105K 13.2K 52
මන් අදටත් කියනවා ඒක මහ පුදුමාකාර ඇස් දෙකක්.. උබේ ඇස්.. ඒවට පුලුවන් මාව සම්පූර්ණෙන්ම පාලනෙ කරන්න.ඒත් ගොඩක් කල් ගන්න එපා ආරු.. උබ මගේ අහසෙ හදක් වෙලා පා...
768K 15.5K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
6.3K 838 22
"ඒ රිදුම් නිවී මා හදේ ඈ ළඟින් රැදීලා වගේ සීරුවෙන් ළයේ පෙම් මල් පීදුනා" අමිත්‍යා × උපුනි