sunflower, haruto

Von cocowony

His attitude is way too far from the sunflower that symbolizes cheerfulness. Mehr

Sunflower
✧ one
✧ three
✧ four
Special Thanks To
want a special chapter?
✦ special chapter ✦
[hiatus announcement]
[character name changed]
✧ special chapter 2 ✧

✧ two

145 9 0
Von cocowony

She's now falling on Haruto's body. NOOOOO!

"Hey! What are you doing? Aren't you gonna say sorry about that? Hey, look at me! You don't know me?!" Haruto shouted at Y/n. He is very upset because someone doesn't have a respect to him.

"What do you want? I'm just hit you! That's not a big thing!" she shouted at Haruto back and he slapped her.

"Meet us after school. At our classroom." Haruto said and he push her away from his chest and he walked with Jihoon left her alone.

She clenched her fists, she was very angry at Haruto.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

It's time to go home, Y/n was afraid to make eye contact with Haruto during the class. She kept looking down instead of looking elsewhere for fear if she looked at Haruto.

Madam Kim left the classroom and Y/n start to follow other students left the classroom but TREASURE members stopped her.

"Hey hey hey, where do you think you are going? Do you forget about the punishment?" said Jaehyuk while placing his hand in front of Y/n to prevent Y/n from moving.

"What do you want to do?" Y/n asked them.

"Punishment, girl.." Doyoung said. They all laughed. Y/n's tears came out.

"Oh, why are you crying? Why didn't you cry on your knees to Haruto to apologize earlier? Why do you want to cry now?" Yedam scoffed.

"If you want to apologize now, it's too late, now, go guys!" Haruto shouted and all the members start to kick her, hit her.

She cried out loud but they seemed deaf, they kept beating her.

After 30 minutes, her body felt very weak, unable to get up, and they stopped. And not gonna lie, blood everywhere.

"Are she dead?" Jeongwoo asked his friends. Haruto put his finger on Y/n's nose.

"Still breathing. She just passed out." Haruto answered with his deep voice.

"Now, where do we take her? Won't you leave it here? And this blood, who wants to clean it?" Mashiho asked.

"Hey, Ruto, you need to bring her to your house, and the rest of the members, clean this blood." Hyunsuk told his members.

"Why me? Hey, what should I tell to my neighbors if they see me bring her to my house?" Haruto asked them.

"You told us to do all this. So you have to be responsible." Asahi said.

"Okay, hyung.." Haruto's head looked into Y/n's face and he lifted her in a bridal style.

"But ...what if her family is looking for her?" Haruto asked them.

"She doesn't stay in your house for a few days, when she wakes up from a faint you take her back home." Junghwan said.

"Then see you guys tomorrow!" Haruto said and he left the classroom with Y/n on his back.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

Haruto laid Y/n on his bed and look at her face. Suddenly, he felt there were butterflies in his stomach.

"W-what's wrong with me? Ah, I'm crazy." Haruto slapped his face and he immediately remembered about him slapped Y/n when she on the top of him.

He look at Y/n again and the feeling start to show up again. Again, he slapped his face.

And for your info, Haruto live in South Korea alone, without his family because his family are in Japan so he live here alone. That's why he didn't mention his family when he worried about what people will talk when they see Haruto bring girl to his room. He just mentioned his neighbors.

Suddenly, Y/n wake up and she moaned in pain.

"W-what's wrong, Y/n?" Haruto asked worriedly.

"OMG!" Y/n shouted when she saw Haruto in front of her.

"What's wrong with you?" Haruto said coldly.

Y/n pulled the blanket and covered her face. She was scared, she was scared to see Haruto.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Tell me." Haruto pulled the blanket to look at Y/n's face.

"Where am I now?" she asked him.

"My house." Haruto answered.

"WHAT?!" Y/n screamed.

"You're so weird. Why?" Haruto rolled his eyes.

"How can I be here?" she tried not to look at Haruto.

"You were bullied, right? And you fainted, I took you to my house." Haruto explained and she look at him deeply.

"Aren't your parents mad at you for bringing girl to your house?" she asked in a tone of fear.

"My parents is not here. They lived in Japan." Haruto rolled his eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes! That annoys me." Y/n said.

"Whatever. Hey, don't remember that you still didn't apologize to me." Haruto turned cold again.

"I'm-im so sorry, Haruto, I'll not doing that again." Y/n stuttered while apologizing. Haruto chuckled.

"Oh I didn't know you know to chuckled, smile, laughed." Y/n said. She was relieved to see Haruto's smile, it wasn't too fierce.

"Yah, I just find it funny, people who stutter are very funny." he laughed hard. Y/n cheeks blushing.

"Ahh, it hurts." Y/n complained of pain again, her legs, her face, her hands, all sore.

Haruto felt sorry to see that. He tells Y/n to rest and he will take Y/n back to her house.

After 30 minutes.

"Yah, I want to go back to my home. My mother must be angry because I came home late." Y/n said.

"You don't want to eat anything?" Haruto asked her.

"Since when have you been so good? You just hit me, now you worried about me." Y/n said.

"Then okay if you don't want." Haruto carried Y/n bridal style. He carried Y/n to his car.

"Do you want to sit in the passenger seat or next to me?" asked Haruto.

Y/n pointed to the passenger seat and he laid her down in the passenger seat. He then sat in the driver’s seat and drove to her house. While he was driving, she noticed that he did look very handsome.

"What should I say to my mom if she sees me like this? With you carrying me like this." Y/n said.

"Is your mom fierce?" he asked her without answering her question.

"No." she answered shortly.

"Don't worry." he said.

"Can you please don't bully me again? I'm scared." she said and he laughed.

"If you don't want, then don't do it again. Remember the rules, yah, I brought you to your house not because I wanted to, I just followed instructions." Haruto said coldly and in his heart, he said otherwise.

"It's true that I follow my leader's orders, but I like those orders, because I like being with you."  Haruto said to himself. He slapped his face.

"Aishh, what's wrong with me?" he said.

Y/n close her eyes. Her body is still sore and she still want to rest.

After 10 minutes, they finally arrived at Y/n's house.

"Yah, wake up, we have arrived." Haruto wakes Y/n from sleep. Y/n slowly opened her eyes.

"Cute." he said slowly.

"What?" Y/n asked while rubbing her eyes.

"N-nothing." he stuttered. He got out of his car and opened the door in the passenger seat to carry Y/n.

"Can you walk? If you can, I don't have to carry you." Haruto said. Y/n tried to sit up but she almost lay down again.

"This is so bad." Haruto said and he carried Y/n in bridal style and they arrived in front of Y/n's door.

He knocked on the door and there's her mom.

"Oh, who are you? Y/n, what happened to you?" Y/n's mom asked her daughter.

"I'm Haruto, Y/n's boyfriend, and she fell at school earlier, she was hard to move, could not sit." Haruto lied and Y/n look at him.

"Boyfriend? Wow how fast Y/n got a boyfriend! Haruto, let's go inside the house." her mom said and he with Y/n enter the house.

"Laid her on her bed at her room." her mom said. Haruto carried Y/n to her room.

He laid her on her bed and he want to left but Y/n held his wrist.

"What's wrong with you? Why you lied? You're not my boyfriend!" Y/n said.

"I just want to defend myself, if I say I'm bullying you, she'll get angry." Haruto said coldly. Y/n swallow her saliva.

"You can just pretend you're my friend, why must put BOY at the front. Cringe." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, oh, tomorrow, are you going to school?" he asked her.

"No. Look at me, it's very bad." Y/n said and close her eyes.

"I'm so sorry."  Haruto said in his heart and he walked away from her room.

"Oh, Haruto, you are leaving?" Y/n's mom asked him.

"Yes, and I think Y/n can't go to school tomorrow, her condition is very bad." Haruto said.

"Then okay, thank you so much Haruto, I'll take care of her." Y/n's mom patted Haruto shoulder and he leaves.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

The next day, TREASURE are at their class in the morning. Just them at that class.

"Yah, Ruto, is she going to school today?" Jeongwoo asked him.

"Are you dumb? Of course she not! She being kicked, and punched so much yesterday." Yedam answered before Haruto open his mouth to answer.

"And I want to warn you guys, please don't hit her again." Haruto said. His tone is so serious.

"Yah, why are you acting like this? You told us to do this, okay?" Jihoon said.

"I know, and I won't do that again." Haruto said.

"Hmm..why is he like this?" Jaehyuk asked his friends.

"Ah! Maybe he got angry with Y/n's mother yesterday when he brought Y/n home?" Junkyu said.

"No! He must fell in love with Y/n yesterday!" Yoshi, who had been silent for a while, began to speak and he told the truth. Yes, Haruto is already in love with Y/n.  But Y/n didn't know about that.

"Haruto! Are you serious?" Hyunsuk asked him while cover his mouth with his hands.

"No no no I can't believe this!!" Jeongwoo cover his ears with his hands.

Haruto got up from his chair and left the classroom.

"It's so obvious." Yoshi said and he sit at his chair.

"Hyung, are you mad if Haruto likes that girl?" Doyoung asked Jihoon.

"Not at all, but I don't believe it." Jihoon slapped his own face. Can't believe what just happened.

"We should make Haruto confess to her!" Junkyu said and all the members smile.

"Great idea. We should help our friend to confess his love!" Hyunsuk said and they all clapped their hands.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

It was almost time to go home, from the morning Haruto not chat directly with other members. He just kept quiet.

"Hyung, we should talk to him, we're not gang if one of the members act like he is not our members." Jeongwoo said to Jaehyuk. Jaehyuk sighed.

"You better just shut up, Jeongwoo, you want he mad at you when you ask him about Y/n and he left our group? Of course no right? So just let him do anything, later he will talk to us back. Give him time." Jaehyuk said.

"Why so angry?" Jeongwoo sighed and he look away from Jaehyuk.

The bell is already ringing to signal the end of school time. Haruto came out of class without his friends. His friends looked at him.

"How can we make him confess to her?" Jeongwoo asked his friends.

"I have a plan.." Jihoon said.

⎯ ‧₊˚✧⎯

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
8.2K 532 6
"So how do we confess?" ° ° ° And one day If I could speak to you About my feeling Towards you Will you say "Yes"? ❀ [ Watanabe Haruto ] ___ Complete...
509K 18.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...