Song of the Siren

By Hades_lastson21

Isabella Volturi is the Princess of the vampire world but few know about her so when she was sent on a missio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 *SMUT*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 *SMUT*
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 *SMUT*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35 *Ending*

Chapter 34

1.4K 67 0
By Hades_lastson21

Bella's POV

I waited until everyone was talking about safety when I did it. I jumped out of the window and grabbed a tree branch and slid down to the snowy floor. I was dressed in jeans, a black shirt and Victoria's leather jacket.

I ran as fast as I can to the ocean. Once I got there I dove straight in without a second thought. I shifted into my siren form and swam as fast as I can to Italy.

As I got there I jumped out and transformed back into my human body and ran to the outskirts of Volterra. I see that the city has been evacuated and some of it is reduced to rubble. I put a shield around me blocking my heartbeat from anyone and my scent.

I snuck from building to building looking for the pathetic excuse for a vampire that ordered Victoria dead. She may have not been my soulmate, but she was still my mate. Once I got to the last building, I see him. Blonde hair and golden eyes ordering people and making a plan to attack, "Okay with Stefan and Vladimir after the Princess we can focus on the castle I got all the weak spots on this map so we will hit them tomorrow when the sun rises."

I stared at the man and I smirked. You won't be making it to tomorrow Carlisle your body with me up in flames by the end of the night. I watch Carlisle go into an abandoned building and the others guarded the castle in case anyone came out which was good news for me.

I snuck into the abandoned building and see Esme Cullen in bed with Carlisle, "Carlisle I'm not sure about this war it will kill a lot of innocent people just following orders." Carlisle turned to his mate, "they killed Edward I felt it Esme they need to be stopped before they kill anyone else what if next week it's Alice or Jasper."

"Yes Carlisle I understand," Esme whispered and I jumped down from the roof and landed in front of the bed. "Trust me that is the least of your worries right now," I growled and quickly chained them to the bed. "You killed my mate and now all I have left of her is her jacket. Alice will get mad I ran away sure but I need to kill you. Because the minute they set my mate on fire I felt it. I felt her death in my very soul. Victoria did not deserve to die because of your stupid little war. But you... you deserve to die."

I ran over and ripped his heart from his body causing him to scream out. I growled and then I grabbed my lighter and lit the bed on fire quickly pulling Esme off the bed. The brown haired fell to her knees, "what have you done!" Esme cried and I turned hearing vampires running away. I turned back to Esme, "run away Esme. Run away and never return to Volterra... because if you come back... there will be a bonfire with your name on it."

The golden eyed vampire ran as fast as she could. I turned back to the window and broke it open and jumped out of the window landing on the ground. I watched as all the vampire run to the edge of the city but were stopped and killed by the Volturi guards that I contacted just before I killed their pathetic excuse of a leader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 14.4K 41
"If I hug you are you going to eat me?" "My brothers would be very unhappy with me were I to do so." "That was really a ye...
19.9K 1.1K 51
"She who carries the sun and moon shall be the savior of those with which darkness taints their souls." According to the prophecy, the savior will...
19.6K 343 24
This story is about a 22 years old girl that is Isabella's older sister she's in college and about it graduate. Her name is Vanessa Swan and she ge...
73.1K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...