Stephen Loves Tony AU

By katiscool12

Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reje... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

99 10 0
By katiscool12

Stephen decided that it was time to make up with Tony and apologize to Steve. He walked to Steves Gym. His hands were shaking, he was nervous. He opened the door to the gym and walked in. He found Steve at the front counter. He walked up to him and Steve looked back at him with a blank expression.

Steve spoke first. "What are you doing here Stephen? Are you here to talk more crap about Tony?"

Stephen shook his head.

"Lying to my face like that... made me lose all respect for you", Steve told him.

Stephen sighed and said", I know I messed up. I came here to tell you that I'm sorry. Seeing you with Tony all the time made me go bonkers. I-I miss hanging out with Tony".

Stephen avoided eye contact with Steve.

Steve sighed. "I'm not trying to take Tony away from you Stephen. Feel free to hang out with him whenever just don't lie to my face again".

"I know... and I'm not gonna lie to you anymore.

"I'm glad to hear that", Steve replied.

Stephen nodded and said,", Well I gotta go. See ya around Steve". Stephen turned around and started to leave.

"Bye Stephen, you have a good day now".

Stephen stopped for a second and then continued walking. Maybe, just maybe he could get along with Steve and become his friend but Stephen knew that wouldn't happen. Stephen still didn't like Steve.

Stephen went home and texted Tony.

Stephen: I visited Steve today and I apologized to him for the crap I put y'all through.

Tony: Thank you, Stephen. I know that meant a lot to Steve.

Stephen: I also want to tell you that I'm sorry. I just missed hanging out with you is all.

Tony: Stephen you can come over whenever. I love hanging out with you. You're my best friend.

A smile appeared on Stephen's face. He was glad he made up with Tony.

Stephen: You're my best friend too, Tony.

Tony: So wanna come over today?

Stephen: Yes I do :)

Stephen drove to Tony's house and rang the doorbell. Tony opened it fast and pulled Stephen into a hug. Stephen smiled, he loved Tony's hugs. His arms felt nice around him.

"I missed you buddy", Tony replied.

"I missed you too, Tony".

Tony pulled away from Stephen and said"Come on in".

Stephen walked inside.

They sat at the table since Tony said he had something to show Stephen. He pulled out a strawberry cheesecake and brought it to the table.

Before Stephen had a chance to speak... Tony beat him to it.

"I ordered it yesterday for your birthday and sang Happy Birthday to you. I wanted to be with you on your birthday but I also didn't because of the fight. I'm glad we made up and I'm glad I can now give you your birthday cheesecake", Tony said.

The biggest smile appeared on Stephen's face. He couldn't believe Tony still celebrated his birthday, it made him feel special. And the fact that Tony always remembers what dessert to get him, made him feel even more special. Tony is so special to him.

"Thank You, Tony. This means a lot to me".

Tony smiled at him and grabbed the knife. "Would you like a big piece or a small piece?"

"I want a large piece, Tony!"

Tony laughed and cut out a large piece for Stephen. He put the cutout cheesecake on a plate and handed it to Stephen. He cut himself a small piece and put the rest of the cheesecake in the fridge before sitting back down at the table.

"You are taking the cheesecake home with you Stephen because it's too much sugar for me".

"You say that every year Tony".

"I know", Tony said smiling.

Stephen smiled back and took a bite of the cheesecake. "Omg!", he moaned out loudly.

"Are you gonna be moaning as you eat it?"Tony asked, laughing.

"Yes, I am. It's too good, "Stephen answered.

Tony just laughed at him. Tony was glad he had his friend back.

Stephen took another bite of cheesecake. "Fuck this is so good! I feel like I'm in heaven right now", Stephen moaned loudly.

Tony shook his head at his friend and chuckled.

They migrated to the couch and Tony put on the movie called Hot Rod. However, instead of watching the movie, they ended up playing Truth or Dare.

"Truth or Dare?"Tony grinned.

"I'll play with you as long as you're not gross Tony", Stephen said.

"I'm not gross".

"Yes you are. You always say nasty stuff".

"If I can't say nasty stuff, then the fun will be ruined".

"None of the nasty shit you say is fun", Stephen smirked.

"Alright fine, I'll go down 50%."

"No all the way!!!"

"You are so lame Stephen but fine".

Stephen couldn't help but laugh. "I'll let you go first, Tony".

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare", Stephen answered.

"Hmm...", Tony hummed.

Tony wanted to be nasty and wished he didn't agree to it because he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Tony you're taking forever".

"Give me a second Stephen".

5 minutes later Tony finally thought of something.

" I dare you to tell me the name of the person you have the biggest crush on", Tony grinned widely.

Fuck Stephen was screwed. Stephen couldn't say his name. He didn't know which name to say. He was put in a tough situation.

"Can it be a fictional character?"Stephen asked.

"No, it has to be someone you know"

"Well I don't like anyone I know", he lied.

"Tony didn't buy his bullshit one bit. "I know you are lying Stephen".

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit Stephen yelled over and over again in his head. Say any name that comes to mind!

"Anthony!"Stephen yelled. Shit, he said. He said his name. Maybe Tony wouldn't notice? I mean he is oblivious most of the time Stephen thought.

"Anthony what?"

"Anthony Sparks?"Stephen said as he pushed his hair back with his hand.

"What kind of last name is sparks?"

"I guess it's a rare name. I mean a lot of people have weird unusual names", Stephen explained.

"That does make sense. How come you never introduced me to Anthony Sparks?"

"Because I don't want you to-to em-barrass me in front of him", Stephen lied.

"Introduce me. I promise to behave."

"I'll introduce you to him one day. Until then you have to wait".

"Well, I can't wait Stephen".

Stephen smiled and said"It's my turn now. Truth or Dare Tony?"

"Dare", Tony answered.

"I dare you to eat another piece of cheesecake. But instead of a small piece you have to cut yourself a large piece and eat it fast".

"That's an easy dare!"

"And you only have 30 seconds", Stephen grinned.

"Challenge accepted".

Tony cut himself a large piece of cheesecake and ate the whole thing in 28 seconds.

"I conquered the challenge!"Tony yelled.

"Yes you did", Stephen laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.6K 29
Y/N is Tony Starks empolyee and friend. While getting closer Y/N is taken by hydra and experimented on. The avengers spend months trying to find thei...
62.9K 1.7K 81
You just graduated and received your doctorate when Tony have you a job in Stark Industry and the Avengers Compound. In the two years you have been t...
47.6K 1.9K 83
Naturally, you were one of the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the world, but being tossed into a world where the entire universe depends on yo...
11.6K 459 46
๐—œ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ. โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ She captivated Bucky instantly dur...