I (Dont) Hate You (TommyInnit...

By universalwritertm

Y/n is a 17 year old Minecraft enjoyer who has one streamer she despises, Tommyinnit. Once she finally meets... More

Introduction
Annoyance
Shock
Surprise Trip
Flight
First Day
Adventure Time
Theme Park
Bench Trio
The Incident
Trial Hangout
Fireworks
Vlog day
Slips and Falls
Wait What?
Peculiar
Obstacles
Going Home
This is Halloween
Surprise!
New Threat Aproaches
Awkward Encounter
Picnic
Confession
Mushy Peas
Long Distance
Growth
Date of Arival
Epilogue

Irl Stream

3.9K 89 118
By universalwritertm

A couple days have past since Tom and I went to tour some parts of LA. In that time Toby, Aimsey, Billzo and Freddie had arrived in the US. I hadn't gotten a chance to go visit them yet, but I hoped I would able to today. So I took my phone off of my night stand and sent Toby a quick message to see if they would be up to do anything today.

Toby had sent back that they were going to be doing an Irl stream, going to a esports company, so they could do a cash app stream. I thought that meant that they would be busy, but instead they invited if I wanted to come along. They had already asked Liz so Tom and I were the next people to ask. I felt a little bad because that was already so many people showing up to an event, but if Toby offered and I wasn't going to deny the offer to see them.

So I sent back a quick text that I would be there and then I set my phone on my bed while I went into my closet to get changed. Once I found the outfit that I wanted I brushed my hair and everything, then headed out the door. Apparently there was a house that Toby had rented out especially for his trip. When I pulled up I was stunned, it was so gorgeous.

There were some fountains in the front and a long walk way up. When I looked to my left I seen a bright blue McLaren. For a second I thought I was in the wrong place until someone walked out of the house. It was Aimsey and I smile big. I was excited to finally meet her, I enjoyed her content.

I walked up further to the house and waved at Aimsey and said "Hi!"

She looked up and seen me her face was confused for a second then it seems she knew who I was.

She said "Hi! Do you happen to be Y/n?"

I nodded my head.

"Oh great! It's a pleasure meeting you! I've heard good things about you and was excited to hear that you were coming today." She said opening the door.

We both walked into the house and I followed Aimsey into the kitchen where everyone seemed to be. Every step I took further into this house was crazy. It looked so modern and clean. Well until I got into the kitchen. There were bags, food containers, and dirty dishes everywhere. I furrowed my brow at the mess.

"OH HEY Y/N!" Toby said as he walked up to me and opened his arms.

I hugged him and then said "Okay before I do anything today I'm cleaning."

Ranboo popped out of one of the rooms and walked over to me.

"You really don't have to clean. We will get it all cleaned up when we get back. Plus we need to head out soon if we are going to make it in time." He said sitting on one of the chairs at the kitchen island.

"How many of you guys are going to go on this irl trip today?" I said gauging what's going on today.

Toby tuned in this time and said "Um well Aimsey, Freddie, Billzo, Ranboo, Me, Tommy when he arrives, Liz if she wants to come, and you if you want."

My eyes got a little wide and I came up with a plan instead so I said " You know what. I'm just going to stay here if that's fine. I'll clean up here and you guys have fun. I'm still not too comfy with being on camera since the drama last time anyway."

Billzo walked over to me and slung his arm around my shoulder.

"If you say so Y/n, I just feel bad that you are gonna clean up our mess..." Ranboo said.

I shook my head and wrapped my arm around Bills shoulder and shook him a bit.

"Nahhh it's fine. I will though make all of you cook me a fancy meal today though." I said letting go of Bill.

He backed away and rolled his eyes walking to sit next to Ranboo. Before anyone could get another word in the door opened. We all turned our attention to the blonde fluffy haired boy who walked in. I smiled at him and once he seen me he basically sprinted to me and wrapped me in a hug. I laughed a bit and then he let go looking to everyone else a little embarrassed.

"Tunnel vision there mate?" Bill said teasing Tom.

His face only grew more red when he said "Shut up."

I laughed at him and gave him a side hug leaning onto him. He smiled down at me and we both turned our attention to everyone else who was now staring at us. I knew I seen a smirk from Toby and all I did was roll my eyes at him. Then we continued discussing what we would do with everyone and the stream.

It was finally decided that everyone would go out and stream and I would stay in the house. Tom on the other hand was basically throwing hands with me trying to get me to go with them. I told him a firm no and he went along with everyone out the door.

***

It had been an hour or so and I had finally finished cleaning everything. God I didn't realize how long this would take and I underestimated how much trash was in this house. As soon as the last piece of trash was in the bin I sat down on the couch and took out my phone. It seemed that everyone was still streaming on Tobys stream so I tuned in.

They were all chatting in the 100theives base there with Sneeg and 5up joining. They weren't talking about anything in particular, but my name ended up coming up in the conversation.

"So you know Y/n chat? She was supposed to come today, but she stayed back at the house." Liz said.

Ranboo butted in after saying "I told her to come with us... I hate that she's there cleaning up the house by herself."

I checked chat and I smiled a little.

(Had to reupload because Wattpad removed the photo)

They seemed to not be too mad at me so it made me regret not being there. Maybe I was overreacting a bit when I thought people still didn't like me. On the other hand I knew that I probably shouldn't join them anyway, it was too many people. I justify that because now this house looked gorgeous.

As I looked back to the stream it said that it had ended so I assumed that everyone was doing the cash app stream. So I waited a couple more hours scrolling on my phone. I then hear people's voices outside and so I stood at the door awaiting their arrival. It didn't take long before I heard the door unlock and Tom was the first in the door. He immediately walked up to me and gave me a hug. I don't know exactly why he was being all mushy especially today.

We then backed up letting go of each other to let everyone else in. I then showed everyone finally what a clean house looked like and they were stunned. I don't know why they underestimated my skills, but I was showing out today.

"Damn Y/n you don't even clean this much at your own house." Liz said cracking a smile.

I nudged her and said "Yes I do shut the fuck up. If anything your room is more trashy than mine."

"Vouch." Ranboo said laughing at Liz.

"Awwww what the fuck when did this become bully Liz day?!" She said throwing her hands up in annoyance.

The whole house laughed at the interaction and I got a bunch of thanks from everyone for cleaning up. Now that they were home though we all didn't know what to do. So instead of sticking around and lounging we would all go back out to target. Ranboo, Billzo, and Freddie had said that they wanted to do a Pokémon card opening stream so all we needed was the cards.

Therefore everyone just turned right back around and this time I joined in the journey. I had one request though because technically Liz and I were the only ones who could drive in this house. I walked up to Toby and tapped him on the shoulder a bit. He turned around looking confused, then he seen me and smiled.

"What cha need Y/n?" He said getting a jacket for himself.

I clasped my hands together and put them in front of me and begged "Toby can I drive the McLaren?! I'll be responsible."

He looked at me for a second I assume thinking hard on this and said "Sure why not!? You have to take me with you though and it's only a two seater."

I screeched and everyone turned to look at me. I took my car keys out of my pocket and flung them over to Liz. I knew she could take good care of my car so I had no issue letting her drive it.

"I'm taking the McLaren with Toby so you can drive my car and haul everyone there." I said with a smile on my face.

Tom butted in before Liz could decline and said "AHHH COME ON I WANTED TO RIDE IN IT!!! TUBBO!!!"

Toby just laughed at the fit Tom was throwing, completely ignored him as he linked arms with me and we walked out the front door. Once I had reached the car I was almost scared to touch it. It was so fancy and so high tech that I was scared I was going to break it. I opened the door anyway and got into the drivers side. As soon as I sat down I put my hands on the wheel.

"Oh my god Toby this is so cool." I said letting out a sigh of relief.

"I know right I was amazed when I first got in it too!" Toby said buckling his seatbelt.

I then buckled mine, turned on the car and stared to back out of the spot. I was astounded by how smooth it was. Then I drove right up next to my car and rolled down the windows to see Liz in the drivers seat.

"Hey loser look at what I'm driving!!" I said over to Liz just to tease her a bit.

All she did was stick her tongue out at me and pull out onto the road in front of me. I followed closely behind so that I wouldn't loose our way over to target. Once we got on a long stretch of highway both Toby and I put our windows down and felt the wind through our hair. Even though it was a short drive Toby and I blasted music singing along the whole trip there.

Once we arrived it wasn't hard finding where the Pokémon cards were. Ranboo had apparently been to this Target multiple times before and sprinted to where he knew they were. Freddie, Tom, and Billzo followed closely behind leaving Liz, Toby, Aimsey, and I to snoop around the Target for anything we wanted.

As everyone was done shopping we all met up at the registers. Toby ended up finding some tech equipment he needed for stream, the rest of the boys got their cards, and us girls followed whoever we found the most entertaining. After checkout it was back in the cars for us. Instead though of Toby and I returning, Tom had come with me.

I looked at him confused and said "Isn't Toby coming with me back?"

He looked a little disappointed "I wanted a chance in the car. What you don't like my presence?"

"I love your presence Tom, it's fine! I was just a bit confused. Hop in, but please be careful I know you get destructive when you're excited." I said getting back in the drivers side.

All Tom did was roll his eyes and got in closing the door and buckling up. I backed out of the parking lot and we all were on our journey again back to the house. When we arrived I handed the keys back to Toby to put up and walked into the house with everyone.

Now that we had the cards we had hit another road block on hat to do. None of us wanted to do a stream for the cards right now so our best thought was watching a movie. Before that though even if I said they would make me a fancy mean I knew they had no food in that fridge so we just ordered take out.

Once it arrived we got our food and we all tried sitting on the couch with exception to Tom sitting in front of me on the floor and Bill sitting in a beanbag he found. Throughout the entire movie and rest of the night I had just played with Toms hair and enjoyed the company of everyone around me. I was glad they all had the chance to come to California and I knew they would enjoy their time here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 7.6K 42
you move into a new neighbourhood and a tall blonde boy is your neighbour, and you fall in love.
985K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.6M 52.5K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
32.2K 994 30
x=x=COMPLETED=x=x In this city there are two types of people. The Blood Tears and the ones who belong with the trash. Blood Tears runs this city and...