๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช.

By skxnc_

DISCONTINUED!!!! this story is very sloppy, it was just for fun๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ "mikey they're gonna hear us you dumbass... More

"hello there."
"huh?"
finally.
teenage blonde baby.
"what do you mean..?"
1:24pm.
"what did we come here for?"
another blonde?
"hey, y/n."
safe with him.
childish
"tell me."
jacket
meeting
leaving a kiss on his grave.
"can i come over?"
eat or sleep
picnic
late swim
roof
race
sleep over
"no, spin the bottle y/n."
"BOO!"
animal shaped pancakes
laundry day
teach me yourself
HHAHAHUUUUUB not a CHAPTER
laughs and kisses
i hate these type of things - scary author note

running from the cops.

3K 121 194
By skxnc_

"you're such a jerk! drive slower!" i yell over the overwhelming wind created by mikeys motorcycle. "fine, i'll slow down for my beloved future wife." mikey said laughing while slowing down. "well if you keep going that fast we won't have a future, plus why would i marry you of all people?" i say lifting my head looking over mikeys shoulder.

"well, you sure kiss me like you want to." mikey said parking at a dinner. "if i were to marry you, where would it be?" i ask getting off the bike. he looked a little puzzled, "i wouldn't care, as long as i get to call you my bride." he says with a warm smile. his smile is contagious sometimes i swear, "you really think we'll know each other that long?" i ask walking with mikey towards the dinner door.

"are you worried we won't?" he asks opening the door to the dinner, holding it open for me. "maybe just a bit." i say under my breath walking in. mikey grabs ahold of my hand, "don't be." he smiles walking us towards a booth in the back. we sit down and the waitress tells us to hang on for a bit. for a dinner at night theres a good amount of people.

i look around, theres two cops sitting 2 booths ahead of us, two teenage girls sitting at a table beside us staring at mikey, a lady that looks to be in her early 30's minding her own business at the front of the dinner drinking a cup of coffee, and an old man reading a newspaper at the bar by the cash register.

"are you really looking at old people again?" mikey laughs. "no i was not, you asshole." i reply back looking away from the old man reading a newspaper. "looked like you were." he says looking at the ceiling. i ignored his annoying words, and looked over at the two girls who were giggling and whispering to each other looking at mikey. i was just hungry but now i feel hangry, not a good match.

they look over at me, look me up and down, and give me the shittiest look i've ever seen on a human beings face. why cant i ever just have a nice moment in a cafe or dinner, theres always something, or someone blocking me from that graceful feeling of peace in eating places. they looked at mikey like they had never seen a man in their entire life's, it pissed me off, a lot.

i turn away and look out of the window, theres cars passing by, and some people on the sidewalks. while i'm staring out of the window i see a couple walk by, there was a woman with h/l h/c hair, she was a little bit shorter than the man walking beside her. the man had black short hair with a middle part from what i could see, he also had a tattoo on his neck, but i couldn't fully make out what it was exactly.

within the blink of an eye, they're gone. what? gone? but how, they were just there a second ago? i try to blink again with the hope that maybe, just maybe they'll appear once more, but no. they're gone. maybe i'm just a lunatic... i turn to face mikey, he was looking out the window like me, we both make eye contact. i wonder if— "hello! i'm so sorry for the wait, what can i get to drink for the both of you?" the waiter asks smiling.

"oh can i get a f/d, thank you." i say trying to ignore the death stares i'm getting from the two very obvious jealous girls. the waitress turns to mikey, "and you?" she asks. "a sprite, thanks." mikey replies quickly. the waiter gives us each a menu, "alrighty, i'll be back with your drinks in a bit!" she smiles walking away. i open the menu and start browsing for something that looks good, a meal i can pass out to when we get back to his house.

mikey however, is building a castle out of the condiments on the table. i flick the sugar tower, making it collapse, and in that second it looked like mikeys heart might have collapsed too. "oh come on it's sugar packets." i sigh opening up his menu, trying to get him to make up his mind before the waitress comes back. he still has the dramatic, shattered look on his face.

i forgot i was dealing with a child. i grab his hands, "we can build one together, if you decide what you're going to eat." i say smiling. his eyes light up, he quickly pulls his hands out of mine, and starts flipping through the menu. "you're the best y/n!" he smiles brightly. i feel a pair of confused, and angry eyes on me, knowing who's they were. i turn over to the pair of snarky stuck up pick me's, smile widely, and stick my oh so loved middle finger up.

i soak up the looks on their faces, and turn away, looking at mikey once more. "hey, im gonna go to the bathroom." i say, and he nods still scanning the menu with happy eyes. i scoot out of the booth, and make my way to the bathroom. i could feel eyes following my back, they weren't mikeys though. i made it into the bathroom, i really just wanted to check my hair, the ride must have made it a bit messy, so i wanted to fix it.

as i was fixing my hair, the bathroom door opened, i smile, and continue fixing my hair. i'm still looking in the mirror fixing my hair, when a fist almost comes into contact with my head. i duck, "what's this about?" ask knowing damn well what this is about. the twos girls look a little surprised, the blonde one opens her mouth to speak. i really did try my best to keep the act up, but i guess tone, and facial expressions, aren't enough to control feelings.

i punch the blonde girl in the nose, i didn't give it my all, but she sure did act like i did. she fell to the ground dramatically, not speaking a word, i almost laughed. "that's all? cmon man." i say really disappointed, i turn the the black haired girl, "what about you? do you at least know how to take a punch? or maybe block one?" i ask bummed out. she just stood there trembling, acting like she couldn't speak english.

how did they expect to punch someone, but not expect to get punched back? there's two of them at that, they could've jumped me, though i doubt they'd get anywhere. i stare blankly at the black haired girl, until she finally makes a move, she goes for a kick? really a KICK? out of everything she could've mustered up, she chooses a kick, she was trying to kick my leg. this is sad, i really do feel bad.

i sigh, and step aside from her kick, that's how slow it was. "you could've at least came at me with a punch or something?" i punch her in the nose as well. to no surprise, she dramatically falls to the floor like her buddy. i bend down to the back haired one to check if she was actually knocked out, and she was. what were they even expecting to do? im gonna feel bad when they wake up after taking one punch.

i check the blonde one, knocked out cold, twins i guess. this is the part i really didn't wanna have to do, if they're will to stay awake is as small as their weight, i would be very delighted. i grab ahold of the blonde girls arms, dragging her into a stall, when i finally get her into the stall, i sat her on top of the toilet. now for the next one, i grab onto her arms dragging her into the stall next to her best friend, and sat her on top of the toilet.

the black haired girls nose starts to bleed, i walk over to the paper towel dispenser, grab some paper towels, and walk back into her stall. i place the paper towels in her lap, and close both of their stalls. i make my way back to mikey, that must've taken at least 15 minutes at most, i really hope he doesn't notice. when i get back to our booth, the waiter had already brought our drinks, and mikeys head is on the table, did this idiot fell asleep? i laugh to myself, and sit down.

i decide to start braiding his hair gently, despite just one shotting a couple of girls in the bathroom, i feel pretty nice right now. i wonder if mikeys even asleep, or if he even found anything to eat for himself. what a mess, just the right kind of mess though. his head jolts up, "Y/N—" i clasp my hand over his mouth quickly. "sh! why are you screaming!?" i ask annoyed. his face becomes soft, relieved. i quickly remove my hand, in fear of him licking it again.

"what's up with you mikey?" i ask still awaiting my answer. "i had a dream about you." is all he says. "that's rather vague, don't you think?" i say trying to dig the truth up. "if i say it, it might create itself in the future." mikey says. "so it was a bad dream?" i ask curiously. mikey just shrugs, grabbing the sugar packets he was playing with earlier, "didn't you say if i found something to eat you'd build a castle with me?" mikey pouts.

"you're right i did, sadly." i say picking up some of the sugar packets.

after building castle, after castle with mikey, the waiter appeared. "how are you two doing?!" she asks happily holding a notepad. "we're good." i smile looking down at the menu, "may i get a f/f, thank you" i say. "alright! and for you sir?" she says as she writes down my order. mikey's still playing with his sugar packets, so i kick him in the leg. he looks up at the waitress, "i'll get what my wife is getting." he looks back down at the sugar packets.

i stare at him wanting to smack him in the head, but remember something, i turn to the waitress, "can we get that to go by the way?" i ask smiling. "yes you can! is that all for tonight?" she asks writing in her notepad. "yes thank you very much." i say, but before she walks away she speaks up, "oh sorry to bother you with this, but have you seen the two girls that where sitting at that table?" she points to where the now knocked out girls in the bathroom were.

"oh they rushed out of the cafe a bit ago." i reply. "thank you! i'll go get your food now." she hurries off. mikey looks at me questionably, "they left?" he asks. "uh yeah, isn't that what i just said?" i say trying to cut the conversation short. "you're funny y/n." he smiles at me, "i also kinda forgot to bring money.." he finishes. "are you serious?! mikey that's not a funny joke." i laugh hoping that's not true.

"i'm kinda not joking..." he says putting away the sugar packets. i sigh, "i guess we did leave in a hurry, it's not your fault... but you know what is? you pulling that wife stunt, oh and let's not forget about how you said you were gonna find something to eat but didn't and just ordered what i did?!" i say very annoyed. mikey looks like he's about to burst out laughing, "did i ever tell you, you look so funny when you're mad?" he tries to keep all the laughter in.

"also a bit cute." he adds finally laughing. "i hope you get ran over by a train." i say trying to figure out what we were gonna do about the money we don't have for the food, and not to mention there's two cops in here. "why aren't you beating the shit out of me? is something wrong y/n?" he asks frowning like he actually wants me to beat the shit out of him. "do you want me to?" i ask curiously.

"a little, but what're you thinking about?" he replies. "i'll ignore the first part, i'm thinking about how we're getting out of this." i say answering his question. "what do you mean?" he asks stupidly. "i mean we can't just walk out of the place without paying, but.. we can run.." i say thinking about how that would go. "sounds fun enough, can we get our food first though?" mikey asks holding his stomach.

i mean this place isn't a small business, it's known around the world, so i don't feel as bad as i should. "i guess we'll be running from the cops." i say quietly and sigh. mikey smiles, and grabs my hand, "we'll be fine baby." he says kissing my hand. i'm not so sure how i feel about the name "baby" it could've been worse, but the kiss on the hand was more than enough to make me smile.

the waiter brings our food in to-go boxes, and gives us our check, i can feel my heart speeding up. "you can pay up front when you're both ready." she smiles and walks off. i really feel bad for doing this to such a beautifully kind woman such as herself, but it kinda has to be done, i don't feel like going to jail with mikey tonight. just as i thought it couldn't get worse, as me and mikey were getting up, the blonde girl steps out of the bathroom. oh, shit.

i grab mikeys hand, speeding out of the restaurant with him, not looking back. "get that girl!" the blonde screams pointing at me and mikey, by then we're already out of the restaurant though, we quickly get on mikeys bike, and drive off. me and mikey start laughing hysterically, i wrap my arms around him tightly as he speeds off.

"i knew you beat those bitches up!" mikey says laughing.

this was kind of a very messy chapter but it was fun to write🙏. anyways this is a lot longer than the last chapter!!! i'm sorry if there's any mistakes i love you all<3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
413K 18.8K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
6.9K 366 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
9.4K 168 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...