Loki's Savior ( loki fanficti...

By lokifanclub

Warning : If you're homophobic skip ... If you're not +18 skip ... If you're uncomfortable with self harm ski... More

chapter 1 : a cold body
chapter 2 : bargering
chapter 3 : Gods on earth .
chapter 4 : when tables turn
chapter 5 : love and mischief
chapter 6 : Gods love
chapter 7 : physical love
chapter 8 : cake
chapter 9 : strange
chapter 10 : Loki's secret
chapter 11 : the shadow man
chapter 12 : unfaithful
chapter 14 : flashbacks
chapter 15 : past life
chapter 16 : bitter truth
chapter 17 : haunted by the past
chapter 18 : lost and found
chapter 19 : icy touches
chapter 20 : bloody hands
chapter 21 : Goodbye
chapter 22 : pain and pleasure
chapter 23 : awake
chapter 24 : Mask Off
chapter 25 ( final ) : glorious purpose !

chapter 13 : love is a dagger !

248 6 2
By lokifanclub

You went to see Loki in his room , you stood outside watching him , he was looking at his arms confused ...
When you walked inside he adjusted himself , set straight and smiled ...
" how are you feeling today ? " you ask him as you slowly approach him ...
" I'm better now " he says smiling ...
you sit on the chair next to his bed ...
" Stephen told me it's nothing serious , you'll be out of here by the end of the day "
" so he's a doctor in this hospital ? " Loki asks faking a laugh ...
" yes , he's the one who stitched your cuts "
" thank God we have him , right?! " he said before he took off the serum of his hand aggressively it made him bleed a little ...
You rushed to him , holding his hand ...
" be careful , please " you said as he stood watching you quietly ...
" is this love ?! " he said with a wide smile , you pulled your hands away from his and took few steps back ...
" absolutely not ... you're my client , it is my job to worry about your health " you say as he rolled his eyes ...
" why didn't you tell me ? "
" tell you what exactly ? " Loki asked you back ...
" they found an abnormal activity in your brain , which means ..."
" I know what it means ! " Loki yelled interrupting you ...
" why didn't you tell me then ? "
" it's not actually the kind of thing you be proud to tell people , Aphrodite , is it ? "
" they also found a fair amount of drugs and alcohol in your system "
" I was partying " Loki says
" oh ! I've seen the pictures , yeah " you say , Loki knew what kind of pictures you were talking about , he liked the idea that you were jealous ...
" I suppose you're going to a Psychologist , aren't you ? "
" of course , I'm ... I missed some sessions tho , but it's cool ... isn't that what you guys say it here ? - it's cool ?- " he says laughing ...

" this is not the right time to act funny , you're going to the doctor once a week , if you didn't go by yourself I'll drag you there myself " tears started to gather in your eyes , Loki's smile was gone once a tear fell rolling down your cheek ...
He walked up to you when Stephen walked inside , so he just stood in the middle of the room looking at you , apologizing with his eyes ...

" good morning " he said walking up to Loki , shook his hand then stood next to you , while Loki was standing in front of you both ...

" I'm Dr.Stephen Strange but you can call me Stephen , or Strange " he said as Loki stood watching his arms slides behind your back before he pulls you closer to him ...
You looked up to Stephen smiling then looked at Loki , you could see he seemed bothered ...

" I'm Loki but I already know you know my name , so tell me something I don't know " Loki said in a challenging tone ...

Stephen calmly smiled at Loki before he turned to you , he pulled you up to him making you stand on your tip toe
" I missed you " he said before he kissed you ...

Loki was pissed off , he looked the other way ...
" baby , do you mind leaving us alone for a moment ? " Stephen asks you still holding your face between his hands ...
" of course " you say smiling at him ...

Stephen sits on the chair across Loki's bed , he pointed at Loki to sit too ...

" she's great in bed , isn't she ? " Loki says trying to get under Stephen's nerve ...
Stephen smiles and said nothing , which made Loki angrier ...
he talked to Loki about his condition , which wasn't something new to Loki , he gave him few tips and advice , which wasn't anything he didn't hear before ...

" are we done here , I would like to go home " Loki says getting up ...
Stephen got up too , got closer to Loki who stood looking at Stephen right in into his eyes ...

" you're right , she's really great in bed , you know how I know ? " Stephen said ...

" please , tell me " Loki said tightening his eyes and crossing his arms ...
" because she rode my dick this morning " he says smiling watching Loki's smile fade away ...

" I might go visit her this evening , can't get enough of her " Stephen says winking at Loki before he walked away ...
" hey ! " Loki called for Stephen who turned to him saying nothing ...
" enjoy it while it lasts " said Loki smirking ...
" oh ! I will " Stephen said smiling before walking out of the door

Loki thought about telling him you cheated on him , but he knew if he did that he was going to lose you forever , that you will never forgive him , and for the first time , Loki actually put someone else's wishes before his own ...

Loki signed the papers Stephen left for him on the bed , changed his clothes and got out ...
The moment you saw him , you ran towards him ...
" are you leaving without me ? " you said walking beside him , he turned to you ...
" oh ! so you're done fucking him ? " Loki said before walking away leaving you standing there in the hallway ...

You didn't follow him after that , he seemed like he needed some time to calm down ...

The press was already waiting for him in front of the hospital , the moment they saw him they ran towards him blinding him with their flashes , and surrounding him ...
He seemed tired , couldn't even get through them , he did not even has his car , you were the one who brought him yo the hospital with your car ...
You walked out , stood beside him , grabbed his arm ...
He looked at you ...
" what are you doing here ? " he asked holding your hand tighter ...
" I'm taking you home " you said smiling ...
" are you guys back together ? " a journalist asked ...
" no , but we're still good friends , and we care for each other " you said pulling yourself and Loki away from the crowed , heading to your car ...
They kept asking , filming , but you kept walking before you got inside the car and drove away ...
" thank you " Loki says looking at you , you smile and say nothing , you turned on the radio to make the situation less awkward , you know he knew about you and Stephen , and it just made you feel uncomfortable ...
Loki tuned off the radio , turned to you and focused his sight on you driving ...
" I'm going to ask you this , and I'm only going to ask it once ... do you really love him ? "
You yourself don't know if you do love him , you turn looking at Loki for a moment before you run from his eyes ...
" to be honest , I don't know , Loki ... I think I do , he makes me feel good about myself and I think he's the kind of man I always wanted to be with "
" I can't say I'm happy for you " Loki says looking down ...
" I'm not expecting you to be "
" he's a good guy , I can see why you're falling for him "
Loki rests his head on the chair , opens the car's window and gets his arms out of it , touching the raindrops ...
" is that why you have so many pills ? for your ..."
" mental illness ? craziness ? sickness ? It's okay , you can say it " he says interrupting you ...
" that's not what I was going to say , Loki , I don't believe you are crazy "
You park the car in front of his yard , you found his friend Mobius waiting for him at the door ...
Loki got out of the car , walked towards Mobius who opened his arms taking Loki between them , tightly holding him and patting on his head ...
You stayed inside the car , watched them ...
" I came as soon as I heard ... I tried to call you but your phone was off "
" how did you know !? " Loki asked Mobius ...
" it's all over the news "answered him
" fuck ! "

Mobius waved at you , so you waved back ...
" come over " Mobius said inviting you with his hand ...
You got out of the car , walked towards them before you followed them inside the house ...
Loki went upstairs , said he's going to have a quick shower to get rid of the smell the hospital's bed left in him ...

It was awkward at first , you set there with Mobius alone , you both did not know what to say , not after the last time you saw each other ...
He slides a cup of coffee to you on the table as you set across him ...
" oh ! God , this is awkward " Mobius said before you look at each other for few seconds then bursts laughing ...
" Loki told me so much about you " he says , you stopped laughing and asked him what kind of things he told him ...
" well , first , he told me that you're the most beautiful girl he ever met , which is true ... you are "
You blushed , smiled and thanked him ...
" he also told me that he has feelings for you , but I suppose you already know that "
" yes , I do " you say take a sip of your coffee ...
" I suppose he told you about me too "
" kind of ... he told me that you're his best friend , his only friend and that you share a special bond "
Mobius laughed ...
" is that what he told you ? "
" yes " you said looking at around looking for Loki ...
" I love Loki , I genuinely care for him , he's my friend "
" so you guys are not a couple ? " you ask Mobius looking into his eyes , he laughs again ...
" I don't know , it depends on how you would define the word "
" are you guys in a relationship ? "
" no " Mobius answers your question .
" then you guys just occasionally ... mmm , you know , you have ... "
" sex ? " Mobius says ...
" yes "
" I'm a married man , I have three children with my wife , I love my wife , Loki is just my friend and I'm attracted to him , but not only in a sexual way , he's smart , funny , he's complicated , deep , dark and caring , just because we had sex few times doesn't mean you can define us a couple "
" what you guys are talking about ? " Loki says walking into the kitchen ...
" nothing much , we were bonding " Mobius says holding Loki's hand on his shoulder .
" oh yeah ?! " Loki says sitting next to you ...
You felt weird , sitting with them in the same room as they both were looking at you ...
" thank you for driving me home " Loki says with a weak voice ...
He seemed sleepy , tired , the bugs under eyes were almost swallowing them up , it was like he's not sleeping at all ...
" you should get some rest " you say getting up of your chair when he held your hand , you looked down at him ...
" can you stay for a little while longer ? Mobius is leaving soon to work and I do not want to be alone "
You look at Mobius for a second before you look at Loki again ...
" please " he says ...
God ! his eyes , you can never say no to him once he gives you those sad eyes look ...
" okay " you say sitting back at your chair , you knew it was a bad idea leaving Loki alone after what happened to him , but you're not so sure if staying alone with him is going to be a good one .
" well , now that you're in good hands I'm off to work " Mobius said before he grabbed his jacket and headed out ...
Loki got up too , walked him to the door and gave him another hug before he got out ...
You set alone in the kitchen for a minute , thought about the last time you were with Loki alone ...
You heard his footsteps getting closer , you felt your heart beating fast ...
Loki set facing you across the table , you tried to think about something else
" do not think about his touch , not his taste and not his co.. "
" so what are you thinking about ? " he asks interrupting your thoughts , he looks you , you almost swear he already knows what you're thinking about , he smiles , showing those perfect dimples ...
" for how long you had this condition ? " you ask him trying to get rid of those thoughts in your head ...
" I don't really remember , I was really young , they started as whispers and voices and now I'm seeing things that aren't there "
" what do you normally see ? " you ask Loki .
" they're mostly monsters , demons and shadows , I don't get why I can't have these pretty hallucinations , why they have to be dark and ugly ?! "
" are you seeing something now ? " you ask him looking around you , he smiles and looks up at the ceiling , right above your head ...
" there's something hanging from the ceiling , just above your head "
You look up frightened , there was nothing there , to you at least ...
You heard him laughing , looked at him to find him pointing at you and laughing hard ...
" look at your face , you actually fell for this real easy "
" you're such a jerk ! " you said rolling your eyes ...
" don't worry , there's nothing there , not yet " he says before he started laughing again ...
" oh ! stop it "
Your phone rang ...
" it's Stephen " you said before you looked at Loki , his smile was gone , he tried to act like he's doesn't care ...
" I'll give you some privacy " he said before he went out of the kitchen ...

" hello " you said picking up
" I'm calling to ask how are you ? I saw you on the news with Loki ... are you both okay ? " Stephen asked ...
You knew why he called , he was concerned that you might be with Loki at that moment , he doesn't trust you as it seemed ...
" we're fine , I drove him home "
" are you still there , with him ? " he asked again , you remained silent for a moment , thought about lying to him but it did not feel right , so you told him the truth instead , you told him that you were worried about him , that he might have an other hallucination , that he might hurt himself again ...
Stephen didn't say anything , you could sense he wasn't okay with that , he was a man after all and he was jealous , specially that you and Loki been together before ...
" alright then , take care of yourself and I will see you later " Stephen says before he hangs up ...
You sighed , trying to get yourself to calm down , you closed your eyes , took a deep breath before you let it out ...
You turned around to find Loki standing by the kitchen's door looking at you ...

" is everything okay ? " you ask looking at him when he kept staring at you giving you this weird look ...
" I was thinking ... "
" about what ? " you ask him looking at him from across the room .
" of a way to make you remember ? " Loki says putting his both hands behind his back ...
" remember what ? what are you talking about ? "
" did I tell that I was able to make you remember me before this ? every time he hid you , I've found you and made you remember me , remember us , remember who you were , before ... before all this illusion "
Loki slowly walks towards you ...
" Loki , are you okay ? " you ask checking him , his clothes were different , his haircut , even his voice seemed a little different ...
" every time you remembered , he would find a way to wipe everything and put you into sleep again , different dream , same people ... this is the fourth time I've had to find you , and every time it gets harder , trickier and almost impossible to find you "
" Loki , I think you need to take your medicines " you say walking away from him as he continues to walk towards you ...
" do you know how long it took me to find you this time ? two years , two long years , I can't lose you again , I'm not sure I'll be able to find you again if I did , so please remember me , remember your people , they need you , remember me ... I need you "
" is this another one of your funny pranks ? You ask him , Loki stands right in front of you , looks into your eyes and smiles ...
" I almost forgot how beautiful you are , so beautiful , so pure , so lovely ... I've missed you , I'm missing you , every day without you feels like hell , I want you back , I want to fulfill my promise to you , remember ? the one I made you before I leave to Asgard ? do you remember that ? "
He gently places his hand on your cheek ...
" Loki ! " you say looking at his eyes ...
" shush ! it's going to be okay , just look at me , look at my eyes , I'm going to take you home , soon ... trust me and close your eyes close for a moment "
You look at his eyes , the tears gathering inside them , he's sad , his eyes are sad , a tear fell rolling down his cheek ...
" why are you crying ? " you ask him wiping his tear with your hand ...
" I'm just happy I found you again " he says hugging you tightly , you hold him between your arms , warp your them around his neck as he leans to warp his around your waist ...
" it's going to be okay " you whisper into his ear as you slowly run your fingers through his hair ...
Suddenly you felt a sudden pain in your right side , you pulled away from Loki when you saw him holding a dagger in his hand ...
The blood was dripping from it , drop by drop ...
" I'm sorry , I'm really sorry , but it's the only way " Loki said crying , watching the shock in your face ...
" Loki ! Loki ... what's going on ? " you ask him ...
" you're fine , you're going to be fine , it will all be over soon " he says hiding his dagger ...
You felt your side , brought back your hands covered in blood ...
You walked backwards when you saw him walking towards you again ...
" stay away from me " you spoke with a short breath ...
" it's going to be okay " Loki said looking at you , you leaned on the chair but ended up falling on the kitchen's floor ...
You lied down on your back , looking at the ceiling , Loki set on his knees next to you , took you in his arms , looked at your eyes as you looked into his ...
You felt yourself getting weaker , you could barely breath , your eyes got heavier , you were struggling to keep them opened ...
" wh. w.. why ?! " you asked Loki as a tear fell from your eye ...
" it's okay , just let go , baby ... let go " Loki said wiping that tear away ...
" just close your eyes and go to sleep " he said kissing your forehead ...
You felt your heart slowly stops beating , Loki's face was the last thing you saw before you gave up and closed your eyes ...
Loki set in a pool of blood holding your body ...
His hot tears fell on your bloody face , he held you close to his heart , buried his face in your neck ...
" I will see you soon " he said before he gently put your body on the ground , took another look at you before he walked out of the kitchen .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 341 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...
461K 16.9K 66
"I didn't peg you for a poetry kind of guy," I say, but I'm glad he is. Poems are a guilty pleasure to me. "Will you read some to me?" "Of course."...
1.8K 55 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
5.7K 183 7
Thank you everyone for reading this story! This story is based on the Loki series and it's episodes. I am personally a lokius shipper and after watch...