My 7 Idol Stepbrothers (Compl...

By AuthorD2311

This is a story abt Lee y/n and her new 7 idol stepbrothers. Read to see wht will happen to y/n's life when s... More

✨💜Introduction💜✨
✨💜Introduction pt.2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 1💜✨
✨💜Chapter 2💜✨
✨💜Chapter 3💜✨
✨💜Chapter 4💜✨
✨💜Chapter 5💜✨
✨💜Chapter 6💜✨
✨💜Chapter 7💜✨
✨💜Chapter 8💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9💜✨
✨💜Chapter 9 pt.2(Dispatch)💜✨
✨💜Chapter 10💜✨
✨💜Chapter 11💜✨
✨💜Chapter 12 💜✨
✨💜Chapter 13💜✨
✨💜Chapter 14💜✨
✨💜Chapter 15💜✨
✨💜Chapter 16💜✨
✨💜Chapter 17💜✨
✨💜Chapter 18💜✨
✨💜Chapter 19💜✨
✨💜Chapter 20💜✨
✨💜Chapter 21💜✨
✨💜Chapter 22💜✨
✨💜Chapter 23💜✨
✨💜Chapter 24💜✨
✨💜Chapter 25💜✨
✨💜Chapter 26💜✨
✨💜Chapter 27💜✨
✨💜Chapter 29💜✨
✨💜Chapter 30💜✨
✨💜Chapter 31💜✨
✨💜Chapter 32💜✨
✨💜Chapter 33💜✨
✨💜Chapter 34💜✨
✨💜Chapter 35💜✨
✨💜Chapter 36💜✨
✨💜Chapter 37💜✨
✨💜Chapter 38💜✨
✨💜Chapter 39💜✨
✨💜Chapter 40💜✨
✨💜Chapter 41💜✨
✨💜Chapter 42💜✨
✨💜Chapter 43💜✨
✨💜Chapter 44💜✨
✨💜Chapter 45💜✨
✨💜Chapter 46💜✨
✨💜Chapter 47💜✨
✨💜Chapter 48💜✨
✨💜Chapter 49💜✨
✨♡22k+views Special Oneshot♡✨(it's related to this book only)
✨💜Chapter 50💜✨
✨💜Chapter 51💜✨
✨Bts and Y/n's sibling goals pics and some facts✨
✨💜Chapter 52💜✨
✨💜Chapter 53💜✨
😁💜Thank you💜😁
✨💜Chapter 54💜✨
✨💜Chapter 55💜✨
✨💜Chapter 56💜✨
✨👀New book👀✨
✨💜The End💜✨

✨💜Chapter 28💜✨

1.9K 53 3
By AuthorD2311

*Y/n's pov*

I came home with mom and dad and oppas must be already at their dorms by now.

Y/n:"Mom dad I wanna talk with u both abt something"

Mom:"Sure baby go and change in ur pjs and come into our room afterwards we can talk there"

I nodded and go to my room to take a shower and change in to my pjs.

*my pjs*

I then wear my slippers and head to mom and dad's room. I knock on the door after reaching and standing in front of the door.

A faint come in was heard as I opened the door and entered it smiling at both of them.

I go and sit at the bed as mom signalled me to speak up wht I wanted to say.

Y/n:"Uhm mom dad why did u...chose me for the position as ceo? And another thing oppas can't do all the paperworks and other things while handling their idol life!They'll be so stressed! They won't even get rest!"

Mom:"Sweetie we did it for urs and ur oppas future.And abt the stress they'll get come on sweetie how can u be so dumb they'll have personal assistant and when they r stresses or something their assistant will handle all the things"

I sighed in relief but soon my eyes widened when dad said something,

Dad:"Lovely tomorrow is ur first day in the Office. And I've handled ur school things. For this week u will attend class online"

Y/n:"Ok dad but wht abt meeting my friends?"

Dad:"U can meet them after this week. We've an important client's from England to come this week so we both will be busy in meeting
them. Now go to sleep and no more questions u've to wake up early in the morning!"

I nodded and hugged both of them before heading out of their room to my room

I plopped my self on my bed and drifted to deep slumber.

*The next day*

(y/n's pov)

I woke up screaming a little at the alarm while throwing it out of the window.The voice of the alarm was creepy.

I looked at the time in my phone it was 6 in the morning. I got up from my bed and go to bathroom.

After my morning routine I wore my office attire and did my hair and makeup.

*my clothes*

*my hairstyle and makeup*

I go downstairs as it was 7 already. I rushed in the dining room greeting mom and dad and sat at my chair stuffing the omelette in my mouth with bread

After eating I took the bag and go to my car and the driver drove off to the office as I sat inside.

Soon we reached the company and I go inside as the bodyguards at the entrance bowed down to me and I did the same while smiling.

I greet all the employees and get inside my office which was dad's before but now it's mine.

I took a seat at the chair and a knock was heard.I cleared my throat and said come in.

The door opened and a lady in her 20s came inside with a laptop and bag in her hand.

She came and stood infront of me.She bowed and started introducing herself to me.

???:"Hello Ms.Kim myself Park Mia. Ur personal assistant."

Y/n:"Hello Ms.Park nice to meet u!"

Mia:"Uhm u see here r the papers u've to sign up and then I'll send them to xxx company which has collborated with us"

Y/n:"Ohk sure Ms.Park."

After that I started signing the papers.

(to be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.6K 28
YN is an Indian, beautiful and sweet girl but something happened that turned her life upside down. When YN was 10. Her mother separated her from her...
120K 3.1K 32
BTS Fanfiction. A family/school story, with Y/N as the little sister of 7 handsome brothers. 7 Overprotective brothers who have to deal with their li...
165K 3.8K 31
y/n a mysterious,kind,savage and calm girl who acts as nerd at school don't like attention at school. What do you think when she came to know that th...
Secrets By <3

Fanfiction

11.9K 445 32
This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it, I may not continue writing a lot but i will surely try my best to finish this story and update regular...