๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„-๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด...

By Authore_16

๐‘๐Ž๐’๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐, ๐“™๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฐ... More

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐–Š๐–•๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–
๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š
๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–‰
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
.๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
.๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
.๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

๐–”๐–“๐–Š

11K 214 31
By Authore_16

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌" THIS IS MY STORY, ROSALINE MORGENSTERN'S. AND WHEN YOUR LAST NAME IS MORGENSTERN, LIFE CAN'T BE EASY. " A voiceover started. 

" Second that. " Jonathan and Clary said in unison causing Rose to let out a dry chuckle. 

" Why are you calling yourself Morgenstern, last time I checked you were a Gilbert. " Damon asked. 

" My real name is Rosaline Morgenstern. " Rose answered, everyone was still confused. 

The scene changes to two kids around seven years fighting with a bunch of demons. Rose swings her sword and kills a demon. Theo aimed his arrow at one of the demon and kills him. One of the demons attack them from behind but they kill him easily. They killed more of them. Rose saw two demon charging toward Theo, who was busy in fighting other of them. She used her magic and killed them. They nodded and continued to fight, until all of them were dead.  

" We make a good team, Theo. " Theo smiled at her.

Everyone was shocked, their fighting skills were very good. 

" Who are these kids? " Kol asked out of curiosity. 

" That would me and him. " Rose said pointing towards Theodore. 

" How? I don't remember you fighting with these alien type creatures. " Elena said. 

" Everything will be answered, I suppose. " Rose said in a very stern voice. 

" You were such a badass sister, I want to become like you. " Max said excitingly.

" Thanks Max. " 

" Wow, Max, you saw your sister but forgot me, Not fair Maxwell Lightwood. " Theo said with a fake pout. 

" Stop whining like a child, Theo. " Maryse said causing the rest of shadowhunters and Simon to chuckle. 

The scene changes and shows Brooklyn Coal market. A man is seen walking there. Alec who was at the vegetable stall turns and follows him. The man turns around to see but sees no one. Isabelle is seen standing on the board of market. She uses her stele to activate her rune. She jumps on roofs and follows the man. Another person touches the man and he takes shape of that man. Jace is seen standing above. The man now takes the shape of a woman and flashes his demon eyes. Isabelle and Alexander also come to the point where Jace is standing and they all jump down and follow the woman. Ruelle- Monsters is played in the background.

" Who is that creature? And why you were following him? " Caroline asked. 

" It was a shape-shifting demon and we were following to kill him. " Izzy answered. 

" How were you able to do that? " Jeremy asked. 

" Because of our runes, they give us power. " Alec answered this time. 

Jace and Clary collide. " Hey, can you watch where are you going? " Clary asks confusing Jace. 

" You can see me? " Jace asked with a complete shocked face. 

" Why were you shocked? " Elijah asked. 

" Because Jace used his invisibility rune and the only one who can see him would be a shadow hunter. " Rosaline told them. 

" What is a shadowhunter? " Klaus asked. 

" It will be answered as well, I think. " Rosaline said. 

Intro of Shadowhunters is shown. ( In Teen Wolf Style. Ps. I am obsessed with its intro.)

Rosaline opens her eyes and flashes her alpha eyes. She swings her katanas and fearless rune is showed. Theodore's magical bow appears and he stretches its string forming the strength rune. Clary is seen blowing the candles on her birthday cake forming the angelic rune. Jace is seen jumping from a building with eagles surrounding him. He jumps on the ground splashing the water which forms heightened speed rune. Alec is seen a room with healing rune drawn on one of the walls. He aims his arrow. Isabelle is now shown swinging her blade forming the parabatai rune. Simon is seen wiping the blood on his lips in hotel de mort. The whole background turns black and white. Luke is seen with a wall behind him covered with runes and wolves. Magnus is drinking his cocktail. Scene splits and shows Theo and Rose using their magic and flashing their alpha eyes. Then all the runes are shown burning and Rosaline, Theo, Clary, Jace, Alec and Isabelle are shown walking and the title Shadowhunter appears with The Mortal Instruments written below. And the screen turns black. 

" You have red eyes and these tattoos plus strange kind of magic. " Rebekah asks in shock. 

" Yup, I have even got more. Those red eyes were alpha eyes, those tattoos are called runes. " Rosaline replied with a smile. 

" It was a kinda nice intro. " Magnus said and Alec nodded. 

Eight Hours Earlier is flashed on screen. 

Clary is seen entering the Brooklyn Academy Of Art. She sighs and walks inside towards the place where the professors are seated.

" Hi. " She places her bag on the ground. " I am Clary Fray. " She opens her sketch book and shows one of her sketches to them. 

" This landscape is very... decorative. " One of the professor says. 

" Your art is very beautiful. " Klaus praised Clary. 

" Thanks. It is kind of hereditary talent which runs in our family. " Clary answered. 

" Well, I wasn't really going for decorative, exactly. " Clary said.

" What are those? " The professor again asked about the runes and creatures of shadow world she drew. 

" You drew all the stuff about shadow world. " Rose said. 

" At that time I didn't know what was I drawing, it's just that what my heart said and I drew. "

" Oh, those. Nothing, just, um... some ideas for a graphic novel, I am drawing with a friend. Really, it's just there by mistake. " Clary stammered. 

" The Brooklyn Academy of  Art doesn't believe in mistakes. " The professor said and Clary walked away. 

" Give me the professors' names and I... I will end them. " Simon said and Clary gave him a look. " You know with a scathing e-mail to the dean. "

" Don't bother. " Clary sat on the bench and showed Simon her admission letter. 

" What? Sad face, really. " Clary laughed.  

" Well played, well played. " They did the hand thing. 

" Always the best friend, duo. " Theo commented and Clary and Simon smiled on their childish antics. 

" Thank you. You know, it's weird. They kind of liked my assigned work, but they flipped out over the drawings for our graphic novel. " 

" You are welcome. " 

" Dad will go down in history as the greatest eighteenth birthday I ever had. " 

" Which is why we are celebrating tonight. Yes with Maureen, after our show. " Simon told her. Waitress came with two coffee cups and placed them on the table. 

" Absolutely. So... what's the deal with you and Maureen? " Simon picks the cup. 

" What deal? No deal. We sing together. " Simon answered and Clary placed the biscotti on the paper on the table. 

" You seriously don't know she's been crushing on you this whole time? " Clary said. 

" No, no. " Simon stammered. 

" Simon, how can someone as smart and perceptive as you not realize the person sitting right there is in love with you? " 

" I am sorry Clary but smart and Simon can never fit in a sentence. " Achatius said. 

" Agreed. " Jace said. 

" I guarantee you I am not the only smart, perceptive person to make that mistake. " 

" You were talking about Clary at that time, that you have been crushing on her. " Caroline said. 

" Yes, you are right but that was in the past, Clary got a handsome boyfriend and I got a sexy girlfriend. " Simon answered, earning a glare from Jace on the word 'handsome' and a smile from Izzy.  

" That is a latte. " 

But I could have sworn I had a biscotti. 

" Because you placed that biscotti inside a paper. " Rose said. 

" Maybe you ate it really fast and didn't even notice. Happens to me all the time. When I am happy... when I am sad. " Clary laughed. " But I will replace your mythical biscotti with an actual one. " 

" Thank you. " 

" You know what? Here's to you. " Simon raised his cup and they clicked their cups. 

" L'chaim. " 

" L'chaim. "  They chuckeled. The screen focuses on the biscotti on the paper. 

Scene changes. Luke is shown at a crime scene. A girl's dead body was there. 

" Same MO as the others? " Luke asked and bends down to examine the body. A dog was barking. 

" Yeah, this one's drained of blood. " 

" The master work of a demon. " Magnus said. 

The dog continues barking but Luke shows his werewolf eyes and the dog starts whimpering. 

" You are a werewolf. " Tyler said. 

" Correction, he was a werewolf. " Clary corrected Tyler, leaving the rest of them confused. 

" This makes seven. " Another officer says. 

" Yeah, not good. " Luke stands up. " Hey, Captain Vargas. " 

" Another body drained of blood? " 

" We were thinking formalin pump. Alaric and I are chasing a bunch of leads. " Luke's phone rings. Jocelyn is seen as the caller ID. He declines the call. 

Clary and Rose's eyes become moist on the mention of their deceased mother. Achatius notices this and squeezes Rose's hand and Jace places his hand on Clary's shoulder for comfort. 

" You know she can tell when you decline a call, right? " 

" Yep. " 

" I need you to do something for me. " 

" What? Cath these guys? " 

" Besides that. Marry, Jocelyn. What are you waiting for? " 

" Who is Jocelyn? " Hope asked. 

" She is mine, Rose and Clary's mother. " Jonathan answered. 

" Eveline's mother? You all are siblings. " Elena asked. 

" Yes, my biological mother and Clary and Jonathan are my siblings. " Rose answered. 

" Me and Jocelyn... we are different. " The phone again beeps. " It's for Clary's birthday. " 

" You are already acting like a husband, go be one. " Vargas said and Luke picks up the call.

Clary is walking in the streets and enters her home. Dorothy is seeing the cards. 

" Hey. " 

" Hey, Dot. How is your future building. " 

" Not good as yours. " 

" Hmm. " 

" The tarot cards tell me you got into the advanced program. " 

" And by ' tarot cards ' you mean, ' Simon's Twitter account' ? " 

" Okay, I follow him. Turns out predicting the future with tarot cards is very complicated. " Dorothy flips one of the cards showing the mortal cup. " But I do see a birthday present in your future. " She gives Clary a gift. 

" Dot! "

" Okay, open it! "  Clary takes out a top. 

" Wow! " 

" You might wanna keep that on the DL, cause your mom's my boss and I don't want her to flip out. " 

" Yeah, but that's how I know it's cool. " Both of them chuckle. " You know you are way better at gift-giving than magically predicting the future. " 

" Nothing magical about it. I just buy the things I wanna wear. " Clary places the dress aside. " Happy birthday. " 

" Thank you. " They hugged. 

" I love you, Clary. " They broke the hug. 

" I love you too. " Dot sighed. " You okay? " 

" Yeah. Yeah, happy birthday. Go up and see your mom. " Clary takes her bag and the dress. Dot flips the ' OPEN ' playcard and closes the door. 

" Mom! " 

" You did it! Yay! " 

" You also follow Simon? " 

" He has only ninety-two followers. He needs the retweets. Congratulations! " Jocelyn hugged Clary. 

" Why did you have a problem with your mom following me? " Simon asked. 

" It is not like that. "

" Thank you. Hashtag, stalker mom. " 

" Happy birthday. " Jocelyn gives her a present. Clary takes it and they sit on the couch. Clary opens the gift and sees a stele. 

" It's called a stele. " 

" What's it, like, a paperweight? " 

" Paperweight, seriously? " Rose asked. 

" I didn't knew what a stele was at that time. " Clary justified herself. 

" No, it is much more than that. It's very ancient. I want you to have it. It's a family heirloom. " 

" We Frays have heirlooms? " 

" A lot of them and very important. " Jonathan said. 

" Well, it is not a heirloom and by ancient she means mine. That stele was mine and the only difference is it was gifted on me on my second birthday from Valentine. " Rose said. 

" A few. " 

" You know, it's weird. I doodled something that looked like this, this morning. I must have seen this around the house somewhere. "  Jocelyn looked shocked. 

" Honey, I need to... " Jocelyn got cut by Clary's phone beep. 

" Simon. He is on his way over. " 

" But we need to talk. " 

" I can't right now. I gotta change. I am going to see Champagne Enema tonight. " 

" What? " 

" Yeah, I know. It's the new band name. But Simon and Maureen are taking me out after. "  Clary picked up her bag. 

" But it's... It's your eighteenth birthday, and, uh... everything is gonna change for you now. " 

" Mom, we have had the talk. I am good. " 

" We need to have a much different and more important talk. " 

" And, I guess, you never had that talk. " Klaus said. 

" Yes. Things would have been much different, if she told me from starting. "

" And we will. But it can be over breakfast, all right? " Clary kisses her mother's forehead. " I love you. Thank you for the heirloom. I love you. " Clary left. 

Clary is seen standing in front of mirror. She takes a green jacket and wears it. Jocelyn is staring at the rune Clary drew. 

Screen shows ' TEN YEARS AGO ' . A younger Clary is playing with water in the pond with her doll. Jocelyn watches her. 

" Your daughter looks just like you. The woman sitting next to her says. 

" It's the hair. " 

Clary watches the frog in the water. Suddenly, water becomes restless and a demon comes out of the water. Jocelyn sees that and uses her stele to activate her invisibility rune. The woman sitting next to her sees that she is gone. Clary is panting. The demon growls. Jocelyn kills the demon. Clary gasped. 

" Come on. " She takes Clary to Magnus' house. " Magnus! " Magnus saw them through the peep hole. 

Magnus ties the rope around Clary. 

" Please, Magnus, only a warlock can do this. " 

" Mom? " 

" It's okay, honey. It's for the best. " 

" You are not protecting her, you are deceiving her. " Magnus says. 

" For as long as possible. " 

" She won't be a child forever, Jocelyn. " 

" For now, I don't want her to be a part of our world. " 

" Mom, I don't wanna do this. " 

" Please, take her memories. " Magnus uses his magic and takes her memory. 

" I don't even remember, this happened. I nearly got eaten by a demon. " Clary said. 

" Your mother shouldn't have taken your memories. " Elijah said. 

Flashback ends and the screen again shows Jocelyn. 

" Hey, sorry I am late. Captain's got me on those demonic murders. " Luke placed the newspaper on the table. 

" Look at the drawings. It's already happening. " 

" We both knew this time was coming. We will tell her together. " 

" No, it was my choice. I will do it alone. " 

" All right, we will do it soon.  And if she's unprepared, your life is in danger. And so is Clary's " 

" Hey, Luke, what's up? " Clary comes out of her room.

" Hey! Incredible drawings. " 

" Oh, thanks. " 

" And I got you these. " Luke takes out a box of spray paints. " Spray paint. " 

" Oh, they are perfect. " 

" If I catch any of that paint on city walls, I will arrest you. " 

" The paint is for Simon's van. I am insisting they rename the band. " 

" Oh, please. " 

" Yeah. " 

" Did your mom talk to you about that? " Luke pointed towards the stele. 

" The heirloom. Yeah, it's beautiful. " 

" Clary, your are eighteen now, and... " Clary cuts Luke in between. 

" What is with you guys? I am turning eighteen, it's not like I am headed off on some epic journey. " 

" Definitely, not epic. " Clary said and Rose chuckled. 

" But you are. " 

" See, we are going to Lombardi's to celebrate your birthday after our gig. " Simon comes from behind. They chuckle. 

" You should come back here after. The city's not that safe right now. " 

" Ah, thanks, Mom, but we are set. " 

" Yeah, we will take a rain check. " They start leaving. " Wait. Do I smell chicken cacciatore? " 

" Simon, your gig. " 

" Oh, you are singing? " 

" Yes big, gig. And by big, I mean not so. " They laugh. Jocelyn hugs Clary.

" Losing circulation here. " 

" Breakfast, you and me, tomorrow. Promise? " 

" Yep. " Simon and Luke in the mean time do the eye thing. " Mom... uh, Mom? Mom, you have to let me go. I am biologically and legally an adult. " 

" What were both of you doing? " Achatius asked. 

" Just, nothing. " Simon shrugged. 

" Yeah. " They broke the hug. " That's what I am afraid of. " 

" Shal we? " 

" Yes. " Clary climbs on Simon's back. 

" Just let her be a kid for one last day. " 

" Okay. " 

Scene changes to Simon, Maureen and Clary sitting together on Simon's van. 

" My mom's being so overprotective lately. " 

" So, do you remember in Aliens, when the alien queen was defending her eggs from Ripley? " 

" What's the thing between movie references and you Simon? " Theo asked. 

" Honestly, I don't know. "

" And in this scenario, is my mom Ripley or the alien queen? " 

" Both. " 

" What? " 

" A mother defending her young. " 

" Defending me from what? " 

" I spend all day in an art studio. My life couldn't be more mundane. Besides, I really don't know much about when she was young. " 

" Oh, just do what I do and get all the dirt from your relatives. " Clary scoffed.

" Well, I would if I could, but she doesn't have any. And my... my dad died before I was born. " 

" Yeah, that is what we thought. " Clary said. 

" I wished he stayed dead. " Rose mumbled under her breath. 

" So, you have no one? No uncles, no aunts, no third cousins, twice removed? " 

" No, just me and my mom. " 

" It's why the Lewis clan added three chairs to every seder, since pre-school. " 

" Mmm. " 

" One for Clary, one for Jocelyn and one for Daniel. " 

" Of course. " 

" Obviously. " 

" Yes, obviously. " 

" You guys don't think that's a little bit suspicious? You not knowing anything about your family? Your mom could be hiding some deep, dark secret. " 

" A very deep dark secret. " Jonathan said. 

" Maureen, It's not possible. " 

" No, think about it. " 

" No, seriously. My mother is incapable of concealing anything from me. " 

Scene shifts to Jocelyn opening a trunk with a seraph blade inside. She takes out the blade and it shines.

The New York Institute is shown. Isabelle, is getting ready in her room. 

" Isabelle, let's go. " Alec said. Isabelle grabs a wig and comes outside with it. 

" Hey, there, big bro. " 

" Really? " 

" What can I say? Demons dig blondes. " 

" Of course they do, but that's white. " 

" Platinum. And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, okay, Alec? " 

" You are plenty distracting on your own. " 

" So, be yourself. Is that what you are trying to say? " 

" Never mind. Looking good, let's go.

" We are ready, Jace. " 

" Nice choice, Izzy. Demons dig blondes. " 

" Told you. " 

" It's platinum. " 

" You two were fighting over the colour of the wig? " Rose said in disbelief. 

" All right, guys, for some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining their blood. " 

" Why do they want? Isn't that vampire territory? "

" I don't know, Alec. Lazy vampires, maybe? " 

" There must be something special about their blood. " 

" What could be special about mundane blood? "

" you get me a sample and I will tell you exactly what they are looking for. " Jace opens the weaponry and takes out seraph blades and hands them over to Alec and Izzy.

" We will have more answers when we figure out exactly who the demons are working for. " 

" So, you don't think that they are acting on their own? " 

" No. " 

" They are not exactly creative thinkers, they are shapeshifters. " 

" This what our target looks like. " 

" For now. " 

" Great. I will get approval for the mission. " 

" The only rule keeper ever born in the Lightwood clan. " Theo said. 

" Agreed, brother. Lightwoods are famous for breaking rules. But Alec ruined our reputation. " Isabelle said. 

" Seriously? " Alec sighed. 

" Come on, Alec. By the time you have sent that message we will have killed six demons. " 

" Besides, it's more fun to break the rules than to follow them. " 

Scene shifts to Simon singing. Audience applauded. 

" You have a very pleasant voice, Simon. " Bonnie complemented. 

" Thanks. "

" Thanks for being our roadie. "

" Yeah, and thank you for being our artist in residence. " 

" Of course. So, you went on stage tonight as Champagne Enema. " They laugh. 

" What were we thinking, right? " 

" But now... we are Rock Solid Panda. " 

" Rock Solid Panda, seriously? " Jonathan asked. 

" Yeah, what's wrong in that. " Simon said and Jonathan huffed. 

" Yeah we are. " 

" Rock Solid Panda, coming up. I am feeling inspired. " They shake the spray paint bottle. 

" Paint. " 

" Paint. " 

" What's that tag? " 

" Weird, I didn't even mean to draw that. Second time today. " 

" You know they have confirmed cases of people waking up in the morning speaking French, and they never studied the language. " 

" Do you think that's some kind of language? " 

" Sanskrit maybe. " The shapeshifter demon is walking and Jace and Clary collide. 

" Hey, can you watch where you are going? " 

" You can see me? " 

" Yeah, that's kind of the point, but you obviously didn't see me. " 

" You have the Sight. " 

" Wait, the what? " 

" How can I not know who you are? " 

" Has that line seriously ever worked for you? Even once? "  Simon gets confused because he cannot see Jace. 

" Your face, Simon, you were hell, confused. " Rose said. 

" I was. " 

" Jace. " Alec shouted and Jace went from there. 

" Can you believe that blonde dude? " 

" You mean the imaginary dude you were talking to? " 

" No, the guy right there who was running into the club. " 

" Clary, there is nobody there. " 

" The guy covered in tats... " 

" What guy are you talking about? " 

" You guys seriously don't see him? " 

" No. " 

" Okay, could you stop making me feel insane? " 

" Could you stop acting that way? " 

" Clary, what was in your latte? " Clary opens the zip of her jacket. " Where are you going? "

" To get some answers. " 

" Remember, your fake ID sucks. " 

Scene shifts to the club. The demon is there. Jace is there with Alec and Izzy. They split up to look for the demon. The demon is seen exchanging demon blood with someone. Clary and Simon are also there. Clary spots Jace. 

" I am gonna go fail at getting us some birthday drinks. " 

" I am gonna go fail with you. " 

" Do you want some...Clary! " Magnus is seen in the party drinking wine. Some People recognize Clary. Magnus spots them. 

" Circle members aren't welcome in my club. " 

" No worries, warlock. It's all an ancient history. " 

" Really? To me, it was like a blink of an eye. " He flashes his cat eyes. One of them tries to attack him but he holds his throat with magic. His bones crack. 

" You are quite powerful. " Stefan said. 

" Indeed I am. "

" We have endured worse. " 

" You have inflicted worse. Leave. " 

" It is not going to end well. " Finn said and Clary nodded remembering the memory. 

Clary is following Jace who is following the demon. He closes the curtains. 

" Izzy. " Isabelle nodded and walked on the stage and starts dancing. Demons saw her dancing and became distracted. Clary also enters there. Jace dances with the demon. 

" I hear you have been pedaling mundane blood. " 

" Why? Are you looking to score? " 

" I am not. " Alec watches them from corner. " But you are gonna tell me who is. " 

" Well, you are outnumbered here. " 

" Oh, I like our odds. Last chance. " His seraph blade appears. 

" Watch out! " Clary screamed and pushed the demon. Her tentacles appeared. 

" Careful! " Clary gasped in horror and Jace pushed her aside. Izzy's bracelet starts turning into a whip. In the mean time, Jace kills the demon. Another demon charges but Izzy holds him with her whip. He groans in pain and removes the whip. She kicks other demons. 

" Are you hurt? " A demon pushes Jace's seraph blade on the sofa. He fights with the demon. Clary picks the seraph blade and it glows in her hand and kills a demon accidentally. She gasps in horror. Jace takes his seraph blade and fights with another one. Turn by turn they killed all the demons there. Clary runs from there and collides with Magnus. She walks out of the club and sits in a taxi and the circle members followed her. 

" You were so horrified. " Caroline said. 

" Yeah, I was. My first encounter with shadow world isn't a pleasant memory. "

" Why were they following you? " Elena asked. 

" They were following me so that they can find my mother. " Clary answered.  

" And then these creepy tentacles seemed to come out of body builder's face, and... and then the guy just... vaporized. I mean I was drugged, right? " 

" What did the markings look like on the blonde boy you were talking about? " 

" Who cares, mom, okay? Are you even listening to me? I think I killed a guy. " 

" Clary... did they look like this? " Jocelyn grabs a stele and then shows her a rune. 

" Mom, what the... " 

" The part where the truth comes out. " Kol said. 

" Everything you saw tonight has a meaning and an explanation, and I have dreaded to have this conversation with you since the day you were born. " 

" What is going on? Am I going insane? " 

" No, you are not. But the protections are wearing off. You are eighteen and you need to know the truth. " 

" Protections? What does that even mean? Mom, you... Mom, you are scaring the hell out of me. " 

" You were very clueless. " Jonathan said. 

" I know that's why I have put this off until the last possible minute. " Dorothy comes inside. 

" Jocelyn, look out the window. Magnus called to warn us. They found you. " Jocelyn runs to see out of the window that they have arrived. 

" What will happen? " Jeremy asked in fear. 

" Dot, it's the time. Okay, listen to me. You cannot be near me. " 

" What's happening? " 

" I got a very powerful person angry. " 

" What did you do? " 

" I hid something from him and his followers. " 

" Mom, why can't I just call the police. " 

" The policeman you need to call is Luke. " She gives a pendant to Clary. " Keep this with you and think of me when you wear it. " 

" Mom, this is not the time for birthday gifts. What the hell is happening? " Dot hands a potion to Jocelyn. 

" Only, if you need it. " 

" Trust your instincts. You are more powerful than you know. " 

" Mom, I need to understand what's... " 

" Dot, open it. " Dot opens a portal. " Everything I have done, every mistake I have made was because I love you more than words. " 

" What are you doing? "

" Luke will explain everything. He will hide you. " 

" Hide me? " 

" From the Circle. He is the only one you can trust. Trust no one else. " 

" Mom, I don't... " 

" Luke, now. At the police station! Remember, I love you. " 

" Mom! Mom! " Clary travels from the portal and reaches the police station. 

" Clary? "

" Captain Vargas. "

" It's two in the morning what are you doing here so late? "

" Luke said, he would, uh, drive me home if he was still here. "

" Still doesn't trust those cabbies, huh? Well, he is in the middle of an interview. It could take a while. "

" Cool, I will wait in the cafeteria. "

" Hey, uh... is there some sort of problem? Guy trouble? "

" Yeah, sure. Guy trouble, it's, uh... something like that. "

" You are a bad liar, Clary. " Rose said. 

 Scene changes and Dorothy is thrown out of the window. Jocelyn burns Clary's room. She fights with the circle members. Seeing that she couldn't win, she takes the potion and falls on the ground. 

" What happened to your mother? " Elijah asked. 

" They took her. "

Scene changes to Luke. 

" The minute we found out Jocelyn Fairchild was alive, you were easy to track. Turns out you and Jocelyn were never that far apart. The Circle has her now. It's just a matter of time we catch the daughters. " 

" You were shocked when you heard about daughters. " Theo said.

" At that time, I thought I misheard. But later I got to know I have a big sister as well. "

" You can have all of them, if you give the Mortal Cup. "

" I don't care about either of them. They mean nothing to me. Kill all of them if you like. My people want the cup. Why do you think I have been hanging around here all these years? Now, when I find the Cup, I am gonna keep it. And you can tell Valentine and the Circle that. "

" No one mentioned Valentine. "

" You didn't have to. "

" Listen to me. "

" No, you listen to me. Get out of my office. " Clary heard the whole conversation and runs out of there. 

" I am sorry Luke, I should have trusted you. " Clary apologized. 

" You shouldn't feel sorry, kiddo. If I were in your place maybe I would have reacted the same. " Luke assured her. 

In Chernobyl, Valentine is shown experimenting. Circle members return with Jocelyn. 

" You have returned. I am so sorry it had to be this way, Jocelyn. I told you to bring her back unharmed. What happened? "

" A potion. She must have been under the protection of a warlock. She was in league with the Downworlder, hiding amongst mundane. Coward. "

" Jocelyn Fairchild was able to hide from the Circle for eighteen years. Do you think a coward is capable of something like that? "

" The only thing she is capable of is smelling like a mundane. "

" I am sorry? "

" She betrayed the Circle. She doesn't deserve our respect. " Valentine injects the serum in his body. He screams in pain. 

" Who is he? And why is he being so lovey- dovey with your mom? " Damon asked. 

" That is Valentine. Daddy dearest who faked his death. " Rose answered. 

" Your father kidnapped your mother. It seems like he is the villain of your story. " Stefan said. 

" Yeah, we did have daddy issues. " Jonathan said. 

Clary reaches her home, drenched in rain, shouting for her mom. 

" You were a mess Clary. My only regret that I was not with you at that time. I am sorry. " Rose apologized as she felt horrible for not being for her siblings when they needed her the most. 

" But you were there for me, Rose. Sooner or later, it doesn't matter. I have you and that is what matters. " Clary hugged Rose and the rest of them felt very happy seeing the sister bond between the two girls. 

" Dot. "

" She was thrown from the window. Even if she would have been alive, she would have been seriously injured. So, Dot is not there and it might one those shape-shifters. " Davina said. 

" You are right, it was a shapeshifter only. "

" They took Jocelyn. "

" Who took her? "

" Rogue Shadowhunters searching for the Mortal Cup. "

" What the hell are you talking about? "

" Think, Clary. Did your mother ever talk to you about a cup? A very important cup. It's cold almost like a chalice. "

" No,no, I don't know anything about a cup, Dot. One of the antiquities downstairs? "

" No, no, not those. Think Clary. This could save Jocelyn. "

" I can't think! Someone kidnapped my mother! "

" You know more than you think you do, Clary Fray. " Her tentacles appear but Clary stabs her in the meantime. The demon shifts to his original appearance. He tries to attack her. But Jace kills him. 

" What, no ' thank you ' for saving your life? Careful. That demon got a piece of you. " He cups her face.

Clary and Jace smiled at that memory. 

" Demons? "

" Yeah. What do you think that miserable, disgusting thing was? " 

" I, uh... I thought it was Dot. "

" No, Ravener demon, shapeshifter. "

" You are just saying words now. Why is the room swirling? "

" Denom venom. "

" It's that bad? " She faints and Jace carries her. She is sleeping in a bed and sees her mother with Valentine. Her pendant glowed. She wakes up with a jerk and smacks her head with Izzy's. 

" That pendant was magical, right? " Kol said. 

" Yes, it was a magical pendant. "

" Ow. "

" Wait, I don't know who you... "

" I am Isabelle. I have never seen Jace so curious about a mundane or distracted. Like you saw earlier, distractions are dangerous in our line of work. "

" I have no idea what you are talking about. Who's Jace? "

" You, really don't know much, do you? "

" All I know is some psychos took my mother, and now you people have taken me. "

" And by ' taken ' I assume you mean ' saved your life '? " 

" A mundane shouldn't even be here. "

" You were jealous, Alec. " Theo said. 

" What is ' here ' exactly? "

" She is not a mundane, Alec. "

" How do you know that? " 

" Because the seraph blade lit up when she touched it. Look Isabelle, can you... I am Jace Wayland. "

" I am, uh... "

" Clary Fray, we know who you are. "

" Am I the only one who finds this unusual? "

" You find everything unusual, Alec. "

" I have to report this to the Clave. "

" And here goes the rule keeper, Alec Lightwood. " Theo again teased Alec earning a glare from Rose. 

" You know what? Dial it down a notch. "

" My brother doesn't have a dial. I love you Alec but you have a switch that's always on. "

" I love you, too. But this... "

" Brothers suck. " Rebekah said.

" Yeah, they do. " Isabelle agreed. Both of them got looks from their brother. 

" Hey you know what? Give me a minute. Here's a word you have never heard me say. Please? "

" That was the first time you said please. " Bonnie asked. 

" Yes, Bonnie. Jace was a complete narcissist earlier. " Rose replied. 

" What is with you? "

" Really, no, what is with him? Walk with me big brother. " Isabelle walks out with Alec. 

" I will explain it to you. "

" We don't even know this girl. There's no such thing as new Shadowhunter. "

" What I find strange is that you are so upset? Maybe you upset by the way Jace is looking at her. You know what you should be happy that Jace is interested in someone other than himself. "

" Interested in someone other than myself. What a compliment Izzy. " Jace said in an annoyed tone. 

" Well, it is true, Jace. You can't deny it. " Rose said and Izzy and Clary chuckled. 

" Maybe, I am pissed because she ruined the mission. We never found out who is buying the blood. That was our one job. "

Scene Changes. 

" Your wound, it's healed. "

" How is that even possible? So what, I am miraculously healed and all of you stunning people with magical powers? "

" No, don't confuse me with a warlock. "

" A what? "

" A warlock. It's one of the Downworlders. "

" Okay, you are not making any sense. "

" Warlocks, vampires, seelies... "

" Literally my brain is about to explode. "

" Jeez, all right. Well, I will keep it simple for you. All the legends are true. We are shadowhunters. We protect the human world from the demon world. So, these people you saw at the Pandemonium, they weren't people at all, they were shapeshifting demons. "

" So, you are protectors of mankind. " Finn said. 

" Yes, you can say that also. " Achatius said. 

" I am not interested in being a part of your supernatural fight club. I just wanna find my mom. The rest of it, all I care about is finding my mother. Please. Please help me find her. "

" And you ended up becoming the VVIP member of this supernatural fight club. " Theo said. 

" I am the best chance you have got. "

" I don't even know you. " Her cell phone rings. It was Simon. 

" How come you haven't answered your phone in two days? " 

" Things are all ripped apart. "

" Where are you? Find My Friend says your phone is in an abandoned church on Deighton. I am outside. "

" I see you. "

" I don't see you. "

" Give me five minutes. I have to get dressed. "

" Dressed? What are you doing undressed in an abandoned church? "

" Clary, is there a meth problem we have to talk about? "

" Simon, just give me five minutes, okay? "

" Um, what happened to my clothes? "

" Demon venom. Remember? Isabelle left you these. She is very comfortable with her body."

" Okay. "

" How did that get there? "

" I drew that. Okay, listen. "

" I still don't get everything that is going on here, but you do not tattoo my neck. That's creepy. " 

" Duly noted. I guess next time I will just let you die. And it's not a tattoo. It's a rune. They have enormous power. Good for shadowhunters. Lethal for humans. But you already know all about runes, don't you? Maybe you don't. Which is what makes you so interesting... Clary Fray. "

" Love at first sight Jace, not bad. " Achatius pated Jace's shoulder. 

" I saw something behind your friend. "

" You are not gonna kill Simon, are you? "

" Protect the humans, kill the demons. You will get it eventually. " 

" So, why can't Simon see you? "

" This is a glamour, a rune that makes me invisible to mundanes. It's a shame, really, cause... well, denying them all this."

"  What do you have on, Clary? Let me take you home. "

" I don't think I have one anymore. "

" Why? What do you mean? "

" Well... "

" Clary Fairchild. " Someone shouts. It was a circle member. But Jace tackles him.

" Clary, what is going on? What are you seeing? "

" If you give us the girl, I will let you live. "

" You are in no position to be making rules. " They fight and Jace kills him. 

" This is for my father. "

Jace frowns at this scene. 

" Jace. "

" Excuse me? "

" Is he dead? "

" Who is dead? " The body appears. 

" What the... "

" Could you deglamourize or whatever so that my best friend doesn't think I am losing my mind? " Jace appears. 

" Um... what is happening? "

" Yeah, we don't have the luxury right now, kid. Everyone back inside. "

" Clary who is this? "

" I have seen him before at the police station. "

" He is a member of Circle, he's here for you Clary. "

" He is with the people who took my mother. "

" Right, your little best friend led him here right to you. He is her to capture you or kill you. "

" There is a dead body here. We have to call Luke. "

" We can't trust, Luke, Simon, we can't. "

" Clary I need to keep you safe. I promise you. I promise I am gonna help you find your mother. But you are one of us. You are a shadowhunter. "

" What are you talking about? "

" Clary, you don't know this guy, all right? Come with me. I can get us help. "

" Clary, please. Come on. "

Scene changes. Valentine yells at his people and his people inform him of having a daughter. 

" So, that's how it started. " Keelin said. 

" Yup. "

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1K 26
๐‚๐ก๐ฅ๐จ๐ž ๐„๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 54 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
4.3K 201 26
"แด…แด ษดแดแด› แด›ส€ส แดแด‡ แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ, แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ" After saving Isabelle Lightwood from Azazel's attack, Sebastian Verlac joins the Shadowhunters of the New York Institute...
62.3K 2.5K 13
๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐‹๐ฒ๐ซ๐š ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...