The Masochist & The Misogynist

By Flawed_Princess22

"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called... More

1: The Deal
2: New Kink Unlocked
3: Power Struggle
4: Feelings?!
5: Dangerous
6: Decisions
7: Mine
8: Future
Author Note: The Masochist and the Misogynist continued!
9: Good Girl
10: The Strongest Sorcerer (edited)
11: Confession
12: Selfish
🎄Christmas Special🎄
13: Scared
14: New Clan?

15: The Next Generation

2.5K 74 107
By Flawed_Princess22

"Ugh, I hate this place," you say under your breath as Naoya nods in agreement to your comment as the two of you stand in front of the gate leading to the Zenin house. It's still as beautiful as the first time you saw it, but you know what kind of filth hides behind these spotless walls and beautiful gardens.

"Don't worry babe, after today it'll be the last time either of us has to step foot in this godforsaken house," Naoya reminds you as he grabs your hand and squeezes it tightly.

It's been a couple of months since the fiasco with Adira but thankfully she hasn't shown any signs of trauma from the experience. She continues to desire to train and her painting technique is versatile and dangerous. However, it turns out that when she unleashed her curse for the first time the Zenin caught a whiff of it and did some digging.

You wanted to keep it a secret from these power-hungry assholes a while longer, but they found out the truth that Geto uncovered for you. As expected, they want your power now more than ever and especially hers. It's been weeks since they've been trying to reach out to you and Naoya and you've finally decided to come and provide your responses in front of the entire clan.

"It's been a while since I've seen that asshole's face, he has no shame suddenly offering you the position as next clan head after hearing that we're having a son huh? What a shallow piece of shit, I'm still pissed off that I didn't squash him during that first brawl after we started dating. Have to give up my title as the strongest female jujutsu sorcerer my ass," you continue to ramble on as Naoya chuckles at your annoyance.

Naoya had been trying to convince Naobito for years that he was the better option over Megumi by spending time engaged with the Zenin politics and working hard for the clan's benefit, meanwhile, Megumi didn't even want the position or anything to do with the Zenin just like his father. 

Now that Naobito has been made expressly aware of your strength, or more importantly how that'll impact your children's strengths, he's come to his senses and suddenly decided to warm up to the two of you.

"I'd like to think that today's result will be much more rewarding than if we did indulge back then, though I'm not opposed to wiping out my clan if they refuse to accept my decision. A part of me hopes they try it, I feel like I've been getting rusty these past few years," Naoya says while cracking his fingers, a devious grin spreads across his face as you smirk.

You can't help the fact that mischievous Naoya is one of the personas you love most. There's just something special about seeing his sharp golden eyes burning with animosity towards anyone who pisses you off.

You feel a sharp kick and reach for your stomach while rubbing it tenderly. You're only a few months along with your second child, but already he's way antsier than Adira was to get out. He seems more sensitive to your and even Naoya's emotions while Adira was more sensitive to cursed energy.

"Easy there, your bloodlust is making Akio kick around. I'd like to get this sorted out as quickly as possible so that we can head back home. Goodness knows what kind of mess Gojo and Adira are making at home with her training," you say in an exhausted tone as Naoya stares at you accusingly.

"My bloodlust?! You're the one who was just thinking about crushing my dear precious father. Surely Akio just didn't like hearing his mom talk about killing his grandfather," Naoya says in a voice oozing with fake sincerity making you snort as the doors to the Zenin house suddenly open. Two servants stand on the other side of the open door instantly making your and Naoya's moods shift to become serious once more.

"Mr. Zenin! The clan head sent us to retrieve you and your wife, please follow us inside," one of the two servants says instantly pissing you off at being addressed only as Naoya's wife in passing. Before you could get yourself too rilled up, Naoya grabs your hand and squeezes it reassuringly.

"Remember why we're here," Naoya says to you as you take a breath and manage a fake smile as Naoya leads you inside not paying any mind to the servants. The two of you make your way to the room the meeting is to be held, even from the gates you can sense that many decently strong members are holed up inside.

Though without a doubt you could still crush all of them even while pregnant, though, of course, you wish to avoid that unless necessary. Naoya allows the servants to slide open the doors to the room for you and immediately the room hushes at your arrival.

Unsurprisingly only men are present in the meeting, save for a few female servants who sheepishly rush out a few seconds after you and Naoya enter. Sitting directly across the room from you, Naobito sits down comfortably holding a sakazuki and finishing the sake within it.

"Ahh if it isn't my only son showing up fashionably late. That isn't very becoming of a man set to become clan head, especially when he's late to his ceremony," Naobito says as you fight the urge to roll your eyes at the fact that Naobito didn't even bother addressing you.

You allow Naoya to walk you through the room teeming with misogyny. Akio doesn't like the vibe in here either as he squirms around as if trying to tell you to run away. The two of you eventually end up standing directly in front of Naobito with the other clansman on either side of you.

"Why is there a woman here?" "Is that Naoya's wife?" "I heard he married the so-called strongest female sorcerer, surely that's a bluff, right?" "As much as I despise Gojo there's no way there'd be a woman stronger than him,"

You continue to hear the loud murmuring amongst the crowd of men surrounding you and wish desperately to make all of them bow before you with the force of your gravity. However, Naoya once again takes the lead and squeezes your hand as a sign of reassurance. You already had a short temper when it came to the Zenin, but your being pregnant heightened those feelings tenfold.

"I'll try to make this as short as possible since how you came about this decision is distasteful and quite frankly disrespectful to me. Not to mention your blatant misogynistic ways are already dangerously close to aggravating my wife who'd wish nothing more than to crush you all to a pulp," Naoya says speaking bluntly as Naobito sits up from his previously slouched position and glares at Naoya annoyed.

"Your wife has no say in this matter and as your father and the leader of this clan, I have no reason or need to deal with you in a fashion that you dub respectful or otherwise. I knew there was a risk that marrying a woman like that would corrupt your mind and sway your goals, but I thought I raised you better than that," Naobito says as you feel yourself go from annoyed to pissed in mere seconds.

"I'm offering you the position you've been working so hard all these years to achieve and now you're testing your limits. Don't be an ungrateful brat Naoya," Naobito continues as you scoff loudly already having reached your limit with Naobito's bullshit.

"You have some nerve saying that when one of the only reasons you now see value in your son and his abilities is because he's about to have a son with the strength of a Zenin and  Sugawara Michizane descendent!" You blurt out as Naobito raises to his feet now finally acknowledging your presence, his beady black eyes staring at you with distaste.

"You're right, the only thing you're good for is producing strong children to strengthen this clan. Now hold your tongue and know your place woman!" Naobito says as he suddenly lets out a sharp hiss and clutches his cheek which now has a thin cut along it. He glances behind him to see a blade stuck in the wall which is the obvious reason for his cut.

"Talk to my wife like that again and I'll kill you," Naoya says in a deadly serious tone as a shocked hush flows throughout the room. Naobito slowly turns his head to look at Naoya while pale-faced, meanwhile Naoya's expression remains eerily calm despite him grinding his teeth. His golden eyes are lit with rage at his father insulting you in front of him.

"Though it's funny you should mention our children strengthening this clan because I refuse to let that happen. No child of mine is growing up in this clan, it was mistake enough to let Adira study here for as long as she did," Naoya announces as the men in the room all exchange confused glances and once again begin whispering to each other.

"That's a funny joke. How do you intend to allow that to happen? You of all people should know the kind of influence the Zenin have in the jujutsu world, if you think you'll be able to do anything without the family name you're mistaken Naoya," Naobito says with a chuckle in disbelief while glaring down cockily at the two of you.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see then, huh? I'm rejecting the offer to be the next clan head and giving up the Zenin name and adopting Y/N's name instead. The two of us have decided to start our clan, the L/N clan. That's the real reason the two of us chose to come here today," Naoya says as Naobito's expression drops. You try and fail to hold in your laughter at the heart attack inducing decision that Naobito can't seem to handle. He trips over himself to get to Naoya and grabs his collar roughly as Naoya just smirks in his face.

"What foolishness are you saying!? Taking a woman's last name and giving up the honour of calling yourself Zenin!? Your authority as head of the Hei would also be revoked, have you thought about what you're declaring here? All of your achievements in the jujutsu world would mean nothing without the Zenin name, and you're doing this because of a woman?!" Naobito rambles on as Naoya laughs in his face unphased by his words.

"It's not because of Y/N, I've let you and this family control me for far too long. Our kids will probably become much stronger than me and likely even Y/N or Gojo someday. As if I'd leave power like that to the Zenin, we'll restore her clan to its former strength and make it even stronger than that," Naoya declares confidently as Naobito turns his attention to you making you tilt your head innocently despite the shit-eating grin that refuses to leave your lips.

"What's with that expression Naobito? You look like you want to kill your dear daughter-in-law for opening your son's eyes to the Zenin's troublesome ways. He ultimately was the one that came up with this idea, I just couldn't help but agree that the new wave of jujutsu sorcerers as well as my kids are going to be much stronger than the generation before them," you say in a taunting voice before growing serious.

"That's why not only am I going to teach the new generation, but I'll also raise a clan stronger than any of the other so-called big three families. The world of jujutsu is evolving, if you and your old stubborn ways can't keep up then you'll just get crushed," you say in a foreboding voice before walking over to Naobito and leaning close so that you could whisper in his ear.

"We both know that I'm strong enough to crush your entire clan and Naoya has no quarrels assisting me in that. So the choice is yours, let Naoya go peacefully or be whipped out right here and now. Be grateful I'm being polite and whispering this to you instead of forcing you to your knees like the little bitch you are and making you beg me for mercy," You say before leaning back and raising an inquisitive eyebrow as Naobito's expression swirls with rage but more apparently, fear.

He remains silent for a few minutes with his eyes closed, advisors approach to try and find out what you had said but he lifts a hand to shoo them away before opening his eyes slowly.

"Get out of my sight and never return to this house," Naobito says bluntly as you pouty slightly at the expected but less fun decision you predicted he'd make. He didn't have a choice, after all, it was to release his grip on Naoya or suicide.

"Aww, you went with such a boring choice. Oh well," you say as you glance over at Naoya to see that he and Naobito are having a silent stare-off. 

"I hope you won't grow to regret your decision Naoya," Naobito says in a disappointed tone as Naoya looks down at you for a few seconds before smiling sweetly. The look in his eyes holds no hesitation whatsoever, his mind has been made up.

"Trust me, I won't. Goodbye, Naobito Zenin," Naoya says as he grabs your hand and the two of you exit the room of speechless Zenin. The two of you walk off the Zenin residence and back towards your car, however, Naoya abruptly stops with a distant look in his eyes. 

He hasn't uttered a word since those parting words with his father and Naoya not talking for this long always means he's deep in thought. Without a word you stop walking and pull Naoya towards you and pull his head down onto your shoulder.

Not even a second later you hear Naoya let out a shaky sigh as his hands wrap around you tightly. Even if Naobito is a piece of shit clan leader and father, still there's an attachment there and you understand that this was a harder decision for Naoya to make than he originally let on. 

"I'll always be here for you Naoya, no matter what," you remind Naoya softly as he nods and continues to hold onto you. After a while, you hear him chuckle before leaning away from your embrace to kiss your lips.

"Thank you, babe," Naoya says sincerely before randomly lifting you and laughing to instantly cover up his brief moment of weakness.

"Now let's go home before Gojo convinces Adira to paint all over the house for 'training purposes," Naoya says as you nod in agreement.

Ten Years Later

~Author Note~

(Adira is fourteen now & Akio is 9. Ngl I wanted to name their son Akito but I still hate that bitch from Fruits baskets so I refuse to give Y/N and Naoya's child the same name lool)

End Note

"Is everyone clear on the definition of a cursed technique?" you ask your class of only four students who all nod understandingly at you. You had figured that teaching at Jujutsu High would be different after leaving the regular school you stayed at for a couple of years, but you hadn't expected the classes to be this small.

Then again the number of people who even know about cursed spirits and jujutsu sorcerers is very few so it should've been expected.

Everything you learnt to be strongest you learnt through experience and getting information from the right sources. You could see the young teens' minds melt as they frantically write notes about the science behind cursed energy production.

Even though Masamachi mainly gave you free rein over how you taught, there were some gruelling tasks you needed to get out of the way first to ensure that the students were amply prepared for what you had in store for them.

You understand this is very unlike Satoru who throws them into a fight first and then explains things afterwards or during. Each form of learning has its pros and cons, even if you weren't interested in having an assistant teacher Gojo always manages to sneak away from his students to bother yours anyhow.

"Alright good, with that being said let's go put that into practice. Now that we're done with the basics we can get to the fun part," you announce excitedly as your students stare at you confused.

The class is separated into two boys and two girls, at first you were a bit bummed that you missed out on teaching Maki and Megumi due to your second pregnancy, but this new generation has a sparkle of ambition in their eyes that you can't ignore.

"Do we finally get to do some fighting?! Y/N-sensei I get to fight you now right?!" Itsuki, a fiery redhead exclaims while jumping out of his seat as you smirk. Itsuki's chaotic energy is very much welcomed by you, though the students collectively seem to have nicknamed him Ikari for that very same behaviour.

"Will you relax and listen to sensei Ikari? You always prolong explanations for no good reason and then just end up irritating Y/N-sensei. Such guts provoking the only sorcerer with rank equal to that of Gojo-sensei. Clearly, your small brain hasn't yet comprehended just how privileged we are to be taught by both of the strongest jujutsu sorcerers in the world," Kaito says in his usual cool and collected monotone voice which only seems to aggravate and fire up Itsuki more.

"What was that you jerk? Do you think I don't know how awesome Y/N-sensei and Gojo-sensei are?! If we have 'em here why waste time doing boring classwork? It'd be much more fun to try and fight 'em right? Though if you wanna fight I'll have no problem taking care of you first and then challenging Y/N-sensei," Itsuki says with his fists ready even though Kaito doesn't even flinch at his threat.

"Honestly, you're so weird Ikari-Kun. You should try to be more calm and cool-headed like Kaito-Kun. Just sit down and wait for Y/N-sensei to explain," Hayami says with a flip of her long silky black locks as Itsuki gets even more annoyed.

"It's Itsuki for the last time bubble brain! Besides, why would I wanna be anything like that depressing guy?! Thinks he's all that and a bag of chips just cuz he's quiet and mysterious or whatever, that's stupid and unoriginal!" Itsuki yells as Hayami now gets out of her seat. This is unsurprisingly not the first time these two have argued today.

"Bubble brain?! Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I'm not smart too! You're just jealous that Kaito-Kun is good-looking and an already talented jujutsu sorcerer!" Hayami says as Kaito simply rolls his eyes but doesn't bother intervening with the fight which seems to oddly surround him.

"Umm Hayami-chan, Itsuki-Kun, shouldn't we stop and listen to what Y/N-sensei had to tell us..."

"Stay out of this Setsuko!" the two hotheads yell at the poor short-haired girl who sinks deeper into herself. 

"Sorry," Setsuko mutters as you sigh heavily. It's clear that in this small class you have some stereotypes including the energetic hot head, the calm and borderline arrogant one, the pretty girl with a crush on said cool and collected guy, and the shy/quiet one who just silently watches on. 

Don't be mistaken, you're not sighing because you can't handle a few bickering kids, you're more so just seeing the effects of Gojo's teaching oozing off how the students are interacting with each other. You had gotten back from a mission not too long ago, but already the damage is done. You left him with them for two days.

 You clear your throat once but Itsuki and Hayami don't hear you and continue going at it. You clear your throat a second time slightly louder and manage to capture Setsuko and Kaito's attention, the two look over at you and you can see their expression dampen immediately at the expression on your face.

"Um guys, sensei is..." Setsuko starts before stopping after seeing you shake your head with a smile on your face. Something about your expression must've scared Setsuko since she immediately scooted her chair back a bit. She's more sensitive to cursed energy than the others, in fact, she arguably might even have the strongest out of the four of them despite being so passive. 

Either way, you slowly walk up to the two arguing and slowly clamp a hand down on each of their shoulders. Immediately the two of them freeze as they feel the growing pressure of your gravity on them.

"Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves here alright? You'll have your chance to fight, but let your sensei explain the activity and rules first, alright? Or would you rather get a glimpse of what the strongest is like when they're annoyed?" you ask in a forced polite voice, though the response you get is two very scared and rapid head shakes.

"Lovely choice. Now as I was saying..."

"...who wants to be team Y/N and who wants to be on the actual winning team?!" a loud voice interrupts as you roll your eyes and watch as your husband appears in the doorway with a wide grin on his face. Your students do a 180 upon his arrival and smile brightly as the prideful former Zenin enters the classroom.

As expected, the rest of the jujutsu world quickly heard about and was shaken by your and Naoya's decision that the two of you would be starting a clan. Sorcerers wasted no time trying to form ties with your family, especially after Adira made her debut as a special grade by the time she was 6. 

Thankfully Naoya was already more than prepared to deal with this development and in all honesty, takes care of most of the politics surrounding the creation of your new clan. Despite the rapid growth of your family's influence and power, you still wanted to prioritize teaching the new generation over dealing with political affairs. 

Especially since the old heads immediately reached out to you as well scared shitless about the kind of power you and especially your kids will have. They paid you little mind when it was just you, but after creating what has been rightfully coined the strongest jujutsu family they've changed their tone. 

While you spend most of your days' teaching, Naoya spends his dealing with the family business and completing missions on your behalf. Though with the extra free time Naoya's been popping into Jujutsu High just to bother you and help ever so slightly with the student's training as well. 

Unsurprisingly Itsuki took an immediate liking to Naoya since the two of them love to fight, but even Kaito seemed star-eyed when meeting the former leader of the Hei. Meanwhile, Hayami, who you could've sworn you heard declared that she'd marry Kaito and him alone, obviously gushes over Naoya any chance she gets whereas Setsuko does the same but quietly and from a distance. 

Not only does Naoya normally steal Adira and Akio from you when the two of you are home, but now he's somehow managed to rope in your students as well. Charisma is a very dangerous trait.

"Team? A team for what Naoya-sensei? I'll be on your team!" Hayami says while quickly brushing off her fear from earlier and batting her eyelashes at your husband who passively pats her on the head before walking up to you.

"Hey kitty, I hope you don't mind me barging into one of your lessons again," Naoya says with a provoking tone as you roll your eyes.

"Even if I did you're already here. Besides, it seems the kids like seeing you more than me," you comment trying to hold back the pettiness in your tone. Of course, Naoya latches onto it without fail as he leans down to your ear and faces away from the kids so that they can't see the mischievous smile that graced his face.

"Aww, are you jealous kitty? There's no need to be, besides, I come here so that I can spend time with my girl," Naoya whispers as you feel your cheeks burn. You quickly look away from your students and pretend to cough to allow you to cover your blushing face. Even after fifteen years of marriage hearing him call you his girl still makes you blush like an idiot.

"Y/N-sensei are you alright?" You hear Setsuko ask as you gather your bearing and nod while glancing at Naoya side-eyed as he smirks knowingly at you. That man lives to torment you, then again you already knew what you were signing up for by marrying him.

"Yes I'm fine Setsu, now that this annoying human has made himself present I suppose that will make the activity more competitive. The four of you will be split into two teams, your objective will be to get both team members to the front gates of Jujutsu Tech before the other team," you begin to explain as Itsuki gets fired up and begins to bounce excitedly as you continue your explanation.

"Use your understanding of the school grounds to determine the best route to take. The only catch is that you can't use any cursed energy, though that doesn't mean that you can't find other ways to throw your opponent off of their game," you continue as Kaito frowns.

"Huh? Why would we sit down in class learning about cursed energy and techniques if we aren't allowed to use them during this activity?" Kaito asks with clear agitation in his voice as you sigh and cross your arms over your chest temporarily growing serious.

"As jujutsu sorcerers, you may feel as if your only opponent will be cursed spirits, that's unfortunately not the truth. There are times when other sorcerers or even a regular person will come after you and you need to know when to fight and when to run,"

You explain all of this and pause to allow the seriousness of your words to sink in. Even though Adira's kidnapping ten years ago was fairly easily dealt with, you know that these students don't necessarily have the same unwavering confidence that your four-year-old did back then.

When you agreed to teach at jujutsu high you had brought Adira along to a couple of your first classes to get her accustomed to an environment where she didn't have to hide her skills. However, you quickly noted that her presence discouraged a lot of the older students who were swiftly beat by your already overpowered daughter.

Not only does she naturally have an advantage by her genes alone, but she also has personal training with both of the world's strongest jujutsu sorcerers and the former leader of the Hei. Not to mention a cousin who's a professional assassin and takes any chance he gets to teach her a new way to kill someone.

Needless to say, your kids are being home-schooled for the sake of the other kids.

"In this particular example, I want to test how agile you are without using your cursed energy. The stronger you strengthen your body, the stronger your cursed techniques will be as well as the duration you can use them. That make sense to you?"

"Yes, sensei," the four students reply in unison as you smile brightly and shift the energy in the room to be more positive.

"Now, about the teams..."

"I want to be on Naoya-sensei's team!" Kaito and Itsuki yell at the same time before staring at each other and snarling as Naoya chuckles arrogantly.

"Wow, aren't I popular? How about it kitty? A little old school boys versus girls competition?" Naoya asks from where he now sits in your seat making you roll your eyes. 

"Works for me, but do you seriously think that you'll be able to beat a team led by the strongest female Jujutsu sorceress. You poor delusional thing," you say condescendingly to Naoya who smirks cockily up at you.

"This has nothing to do with cursed techniques and everything to do with speed and agility. You of all people should know that those are two of my strong suits, amongst others," Naoya says as you nod patronizingly.

"Yes babe I know that you're fast, but I'm still faster,"

"Would you still be without using any cursed energy?"

"You think I cheat when we race?!" you ask getting into Naoya's face as he doesn't back down and stands up so that he's now staring down at you while you slightly have to look up over your lashes.

"Maybe!" Naoya says while sticking out his tongue at you as you gasp loudly. You hear several people clear their throats as you and Naoya turn away from each other to see the unimpressed students. Judging by their expressions they're more than tired of yours and Naoya's playful flirting.

"Did you two forget that we're the ones doing the activity, not you?" Hayami asks as you and Naoya exchange a glance before stepping away from each other.

"Of course, we know that. Anyways it seems we'll do the traditional boys vs girls battle. In addition, someone who has already reached the finish line can no longer participate once they've crossed. That way we avoid the petty blocking people from crossing the line stuff," Naoya adds as the students' nod. After a few minutes to discuss a game plan for the race, both your and Naoya's teams meet outside at the designated start line.

"Oh, one more thing! Gojo sensei is waiting for you guys on the other end, don't think that any of the three of us won't be made aware of any cursed energy used by either of you. Keep this race fair, alright?" you add as the students respond and assume their positions.

"You ready to lose kitty?"

"As if fox eyes," you reply swiftly as Naoya chuckles.

"On your marks...get set...go!" As soon as you yell 'go' all four students take off leaving only a trail of dust behind them. Naoya lets out a low whistle as the two of you watch the two teams choose to go down different routes. The boys stay on the ground and run straight, whereas the girls follow closely while jumping from roof to roof. 

"Now then..." you hear Naoya say in a low tone from behind you as you feel his lips press against your neck softly.

"...what should we do until the race is over sensei?" Naoya asks as you playfully push him off you. How Naoya manages to keep a high sex drive after all these years you have no clue, but one thing you can say for sure about your marriage is that Naoya has never failed to keep things creative in the bedroom. Though having that talk with Adira after she found your secret room was no fun at all.

"Down boy, my students aren't the only ones in the school dummy," you explain as Naoya pouts.

"Aww c'mon kitty, it'll be fun. I remember back in high school I used to..." Naoya's words are swiftly cut off by the sound of your rambunctious laughter.

"You used to what? Do you expect me to believe that your misogynistic ass got bitches back in the day?" you ask as Naoya makes a face at you before once again growing pouty. It never fails to entertain you how quickly Naoya can switch off his prideful persona around you.

"Ok so maybe I wasn't as charming back then and used my family's power, money, and influence a lot...but girls were still attracted to me! Personality aside I was desired for my looks!" Naoya yells defensively as a thought suddenly crosses your mind. One that you strangely haven't brought up in years.

"That might be so but once you opened your mouth I'm sure they were turned off. Wait, babe...how old were you when you lost your virginity again?" you ask as Naoya spins on his heels and starts to walk away from you making you chuckle and chase after him.

"I'm going home," you hear Naoya grumble causing you to laugh harder as you wrap your arms around his torso to get him to finally stop.

"Wait! Babe, I was just playing. You can be so sensitive sometimes, it's so cute. It doesn't matter if you had bitches back then because you're with the baddest now, right?" you say cockily as Naoya turns around and smirks down at you while caressing your cheek.

"Yeah, you're right kitty," Naoya says while leaning down as if going to kiss you, however, at the last second he uses his cursed technique to temporarily freeze you in place for a second and uses that time to step away from you causing you to stumble forward a bit after being released.

"Though that doesn't mean you deserve a kiss. Anywho, my team should be finished beating yours by now," Naoya says as you roll your eyes.

"As if, Hayami is just as fiercely competitive as Itsuki and Setsu might not look it but that girl isn't as frail as she lets on. Reminds me a lot of Yuta, though, of course, I could be picking favourites considering she's also a distant relative of mine," you say matter of factly as Naoya shrugs.

"If you say so, but in general boys are just physically stronger than girls," Naoya says as you glare at him causing him to quickly throw his hands up defensively.

"Just joking! I swear!" Naoya says as you roll your eyes and dismiss his comment.

"Yeah sure, if you feel that way then why don't we make the results of the race an official bet? Loser has to obey the commands of the winner for the rest of the day," you propose as Naoya smirks while holding out his hand for you to take. You do so but wait before solidifying the bet.

"Fine," Naoya agrees swiftly as the two of you shake hands dramatically before simultaneously racing across the school to the other gate before the students finish.

***

"We're home!" You announce loudly as you and Naoya walk through the door of your house and are greeted by a loud thud.

"What did you steal from my room you piece of shit?!" You hear Adira yell as Akio lets out a groan of discomfort and a devious chuckle.

"As if I'm telling you ugly! Though your artwork of that Itadori guy is very detailed. Seems like someone has a crush on the guy who's currently hosting the bastard that wiped out our mom's clan," you hear Akio say before another loud thud can be heard.

"Shut up! That's Sukuna's doing not Itadori's! Besides Gojo-sensei said its only a matter of time before all the fingers are found and we can exorcise Sukuna," You hear Adira yell defensively. You cringe a bit considering that Gojo also left out the part where the Itadori kid would most likely die.

"Isn't the guy like ten years older than you? Either way, you're too ugly so he'd never date you," you hear Akio poke at his sister again.

You and Naoya remain neutral as you take off your shoes and walk into the living room where you find Adira sitting on top of Akio with his arm being held behind his back. You and Naoya barely bat an eye at the usual scene.

"Oh welcome home! Hey, mom! How's my form?" Adira asks innocently changing the subject as you laugh and head straight into the kitchen to grab some water.

"Mom! Help meeee,"  Akio says as he turns his head that's smushed against the carpet allowing you to see his dramatically pained expression at being pinned by his older sister. You notice the faintest bit of Adira's cursed technique and look a bit closer before noticing a thin trail of rope tied around Akio's body.

"You're not fooling me Adira, unbind your brother and fight fair and square," you say as Akio laughs obnoxiously as Adira half-heartedly raises off his back and removes her cursed technique allowing Akio to get up and roll out his arms.

"I knew you were cheating! There's no way you could've beat me in fair and square wrestling!" Akio announces loudly as you sigh at his inability to use an indoor voice. Though you should be used to it by now considering Itsuki and Akio are plenty alike, you're glad that your kids can even make friends their age.

Meanwhile, your first and only friend for a long time was an assassin who frequently tried to either kill you or sleep with you. Your upgrade was a misogynistic jerk fuck buddy turned lover and a crackhead curse user. At least you managed to tame the misogynist, though that was only because he was willing to change for your sake.

"That may be but you should've been able to counter her technique as well Akio, I know you like hand-to-hand combat but the best sorcerers utilize both physical and cursed technique attacks," Naoya reminds Akio who is quickly knocked off of his high horse to Adita's delight. 

"Told you dumbass, you shouldn't skip out on the extra cursed technique lessons Gojo-sensei is giving us," Adira says in a snarky tone as Akio rolls his eyes. Adira developed her curse technique at age 4 and works daily to get as strong as she can strictly to strengthen her cursed energy output.

Akio, on the other hand, is 9 years old now and developed his technique only last year and is more interested in physical techniques like his dad's or Toji. Akio is probably stronger than Adira in terms of raw physical strength, but she's overwhelming stronger if cursed techniques are involved.

"Adira language. Also, I'm sorry, Akio's been skipping out on Satoru's lessons?" you ask making Akio immediately stiffen before slowly looking over and meeting your serious eyes.

"Hey mom, did I tell you that you look extra beautiful today?" Akio says while trying to force an innocent smile as you walk over to him and dust off his clothes while smiling tenderly.

"Thank you baby, but..." you allow your sentence to trail on as you grab his shoulder and use a sliver of your cursed technique which makes him whimper.

"It's important for you to pay attention during your training, especially since Satoru is a busy man and while he is your godfather his time is still invaluable. Don't let it happen again, alright?" you say sternly as Akio quickly nods as you stop using your technique and kiss his forehead sweetly.

"Sorry, mom," Akio murmurs without meeting your eyes as you ruffle his hair making him smile but try and fail to hide his enjoyment of the affection. Even though he tries to act like a tough guy for his age, Akio still loves getting attention from you and is a big softie inside even though he'd never admit it aloud. 

That's something he gets from his dad.

"Hey kitty, what should we eat today? I kind of feel like cooking today," you hear Naoya say as Adira makes a face of disgust.

"Eww, dad please don't call mom that in front of us," Adira complains, but as expected Naoya only uses her comment as fuel to join you in the living room before wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek. This results in a chorus of 'ewws' from your two kids making you burst out laughing.

"Am I not supposed to love my wife? One day you'll be grateful you grew up with parents who were so hopelessly in love," Naoya says before kissing you one last time and turning his attention to Adira.

"Come on princess, give your dad some love too!" Naoya says before chasing Adira around the living room trying to pull her into a hug only for her to avoid his arms like the plague before ultimately getting a palm on her and getting caught by his cursed technique and a flurry of kisses on her cheek.

"Hey, mom, if Gojo-sensei isn't coming today can we do some training instead?" Akio asks as you go to answer but get distracted by the sound of your doorbell suddenly ringing. You walk over to answer it and look through the peephole unsurprised by the unexpected visitor.

"Toji can you not come directly here after work? Just because the kids know you're an assassin doesn't give you a free pass coming here after a job," you say in an exasperated tone as Toji stands in front of your door with several splatters of blood decorating his clothes. Granted he's wearing all black as per usual but you can instantly tell which sports are dampened with blood.

"Vigilant as always Tigeress, I'm just stopping by to take a quick shower and change then I'll be out of your hair. Though I can't say the same for this dumbass I bumped into on the way here," Toji says as a familiar head of pure white hair pokes out from the corner. 

You had a feeling you sensed Gojo around the area, as if spending time with him at school wasn't enough he and Toji both end up at your house at least once a week. Most times the two end up miraculously showing up on the same days and around the same times.

"Hey, Usagi-chan! Are my super awesome god kids home? I wanted to walk home together but I had the feeling Naoya would've bit my head off for it. It's not fair I can't see them at school," Gojo says before the sounds of Adira and Akio arguing again makes themselves known in the background. Gojo goes to rush inside but Toji shoves him asides before he can try to make a break for it.

"Hey, they were my godkids first! Don't go claiming them as if you're their favourite or something," Toji argues as Gojo scoffs making you smirk at this neverending debate about which of the two is a better godparent.

"Maybe on Adira's paperwork you're her first godparent, but on Akio's my name is first," Gojo informs Toji who stares at you in disbelief.

"Is that true Tigress?!" Toji yells as you stare at the two guys not bothering to feed today's round of bickering. 

"Yes, now I have work I need to get done. Gojo, Akio is feigning to do some training and needs to work on his cursed technique. Toji, Adira could use some more hand-to-hand combat attention. Get to it after you've changed will ya," you tell the two visitors who don't waste a second fighting each other to try and enter the door at the same time.

You sigh at their childishness as Gojo ultimately squeezes by using his infinity leaving Toji to accuse him of cheating. You're almost positive that they're worse than your kids, it feels as if you have to babysit everyone in this house to ensure the place doesn't explode. Despite this truth, you love every chaotic day that comes.

***

"Ahh this is where you were hiding," you hear Naoya say as you finish grading the last of your papers and setting them aside on your desk. You had managed to sneak away from your kids for long enough to get work done while they were occupied with Gojo and Toji.

"You're one to talk, you vanished for a couple of hours to go on your pop-up mission. I see you took care of it quickly," You comment before looking towards the doorway of your office and finding your husband standing there before walking over and leaning down to kiss you.

"Of course, a few grade one curses aren't enough to keep me from my family for longer than an hour or two. What are you working on kitty?" Naoya asks while glancing over your shoulder and picking up one of the files you've been working on.

"Oh, since my class is so small I have more time than a regular teacher to pay attention to my student's strengths and weaknesses. So I compiled a personalized training folder for each of them," you explain as Naoya glances through the folder with an impressed look on his face.

"Damn, you're almost more thorough with your students than our kids," Naoya comments as you quickly shake your head.

"I would've done the same for them if I felt it would've helped. Adira and Akio pick up on things quickly so for them it's more about practice than needing to know what to do," you say seriously as Naoya nods before leaning over and switching off the lamp on your desk.

"Hey, what are you..."

"That's enough work for you today you workaholic. Let's go spend some time with our family. No more training talk either, just relaxation. You deserve it for being an incredible teacher, mother, and wife," Naoya instructs you as he lifts you out of your chair and out of your office.

He guides you downstairs where you find Adira and Akio sitting with popcorn on their laps waiting for you to join them. Though of course the two of them are oh so subtly flicking each other before looking up at you and Naoya.

"Where are the two idiots?" You ask genuinely surprised that they hadn't weaselled their way into family movie night like last time.

"We put them in charge of picking up snacks. It's been two hours now, so I'm guessing they were fighting again and forgot," Adira says with a shrug as you shake your head with a smile resting on your lips.

"That sounds about right. It's late now though so just one movie and then you two are going to bed," you say as you plop down on the couch once again expecting to be the bad guy for bringing up bedtime. However...

"I wanna sit next to mom!"

"No way, I'm the first born so I get to sit next to mom!"

"Well, I married her so I get to sit next to her!"

You laugh uncontrollably as not two seconds later Naoya, Adira and Akio fight for a spot next to you. Ultimately Adira latches onto your left arm while Akio claims the right leaving Naoya on his own.

"Fine, jokes on you two I love being in between your mother's legs anyway," Naoya blurts out while sitting on the ground in front of you. He positions himself in between your legs and earns a heavy smack over the head from you as Adira and Akio once again cringe.

"Don't say stuff like that in front of the kids dumbass!" You yell down at your husband who leans his head back, his golden eyes meeting yours without a hint of regret.

"Why not? It's the truth, you like it too," Naoya whispers to you while sticking out his sharp tongue instantly making your face flush before you hit him again to make him stop. The four of you scan through movies to find one you haven't seen yet and not too far into the movie the kids fall asleep while leaning against your arms and Naoya also rests his head on your leg while dozing off.

You can't wipe away the smile from your face at your family sleeping happily on you. You never expected that you'd have a family like this one day. They're chaotic and troublesome most days, but you'd die for any one of them in a heartbeat. 

"I love you," you whisper to your sleeping family who continues to breathe softly in response to your words. You finish watching the movie and wake Naoya up to help you carry Adira and Akio to their respective rooms before making your way to your own. You and Naoya cuddle up under the covers of your bed, you turn over to turn off the light but Naoya suddenly pulls you into his chest.

"Thank you Y/N," Naoya says suddenly making you frown confused.

"Thanks for what?" you ask curiously as Naoya allows you to turn around so that you're facing him. A gentle and almost shy expression crosses his face making you smile, you rarely get to see vulnerable Naoya but when you do it's always a treat.

"Thank you for not giving up on me. We met under pretty fucked up circumstances and when we were dating and even after having Adira I still had and continue to have so many things to work on with myself. You truly have stuck by my size all these years through thick and thin," Naoya says as you chuckle.

"I'm not perfect either Naoya, but I told you I would stay by your side and I meant that. I mean that's what love is, isn't it? Learning to be patient and enjoy watching the person you care about grow and flourish. Of course, our relationship didn't start in the healthiest way, but we both worked hard to make it here, and it still feels like we're just getting started," you say as Naoya nods and lifts a hand to your cheek.

"You're still the most captivating woman I've ever met, I'm lucky as hell to have you as my wife," Naoya says as you lean forward to close the distance between your lips. Naoya places a wandering hand along the side of your waist making you smirk against the kiss before rolling over so that you're now straddling him.

"So, the kids are sleeping now and if I remember correctly you lost the bet today," you say as Naoya leans his head back against the pillow in defeat.

"I was hoping you'd forgotten about that," he mutters as you shake your head and slide your hands into his while pining his wrists down to the bed. Naoya looks up at you with a fascinated expression as he quickly infers what you're thinking.

"Oh? Is my little kitty feeling a bit dom like today? It's been a while," Naoya says with a cocky smirk as you lean down and hover your lips inches away from his.

"Don't think I'll make it easy for you mistress," Naoya tells you making you chuckle lowly.

"I never asked you to, just make sure to keep your voice down ok?" you reply as you lean down and press your lips against his neck. You kiss Naoya's neck tenderly while keeping a strong grip on his hands, you hear him let out a tiny whimper which causes a shock of electricity to shoot through your body. However, you're interrupted by your bedroom door abruptly flying open.

"Hey tigress we finally managed to agree on the snacks! Why is everyone...oh! Is tigress being the dom today? Lucky bastard! I'd kill to have Y/N dom me," you hear Toji's loud voice announce as you quickly slide off of Naoya's lap to find that Toji had once again managed to sneak into your house.

"Oh, I wanna watch too!" you hear Gojo say as he also pops his head into the room despite still wearing his blindfold. Though he lifts a tiny corner of it making you groan loudly at the ridiculousness that is your life.

"Can't you assholes take a hint! If you wanna listen just do it outside and stop cockblocking!" Naoya yells at the intruders irritated despite them still wearing unphased smirks on their faces.

"What do you mean mom is being the dom?" you hear Akio's sleep-filled voice ask as he joins the two in the hallway who appear horrified that he's awake despite no doubt being the reason that he is.

"Oh well you see, your mommy and daddy love each other a lot so like...sometimes mommy doesn't want any infinity between her and daddy..."

"Shut up Satoru!" you yell while throwing a pillow at Gojo which you see bounce off of his infinity which only infuriates you more. While you'd unwaveringly die for your family, there are also two standing just outside your room who you'd unwaveringly kill.

"Shall we kitty?" Naoya asks as he sighs and slides out of bed as you do the same while nodding.

"I'll handle Satoru you handle Toji. Akio go back to be ok baby, if you hear either of them crying out for your help just ignore it ok?" you call over to your son who simply shrugs before walking off leaving you and Naoya to chase Gojo and Toji out of your house and beat their asses for ruining your one-on-one time.

Yup, your life is chaotic and you wouldn't have it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.8K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...
224K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
825 25 21
༺A story of a girl who meets a womanizer༻ y/n moves to new york to be with her best friend Satoru thinking she'd be able to get a job with the degree...
28.6K 2.3K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅❞ "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...