Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

You didn't love her

2.1K 26 2
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis

"Hi...Sasha," Enzo said as he answered the phone. I was confused because I've never heard of a Sasha before. I mean there was this run-in with a Sasha a few years back from my uncle, but I don't think it could be her.

"I'm going to call you back." Enzo said before hanging up, I raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to tell me who she was or at least complain about her to me...but he didn't. He usually tells me or complains to me about a call, but not this time.

"Who's Sasha?" I asked as I eyed him, he cleared his throat, touched the back of his neck, and avoided eye contact. Who the hell is this bitch?

I stopped leaning on the wall as the door opened and I limped out.
When we got to the room Enzo sat down, but I continued to stand.

"Why the fuck are you acting nervous? You're never nervous unless you're hiding something, what is it?" I asked as I walked closer to him. He cleared his throat again.

"What are you talking about, amore?" He asked.

"You continue to clear your throat and fidget, I've learned a few things and you're thinking of lying to me, hm?" I asked and he shook his head and stood up.
"She's no one important, just someone I used to hang out with." he said as he undid his tie, I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"We'll see," I said as I took off my robe then laid my "Anna" necklace on the nightstand. Enzo side-eyed me as I laid down, he sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about something.
I opened my arms inviting him in so we could cuddle, he looked at my opened arms and smirked before making his way over to me. He kissed me and laid his full body on top of me.

"Enzo, I can't breathe!" I let out as he was sprawled out on top of me. He used my breast as a pillow and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How do you think I be feeling when you be sitting on my face-

"Stop!" I yelled and slapped his back, he laughed and reached up to kiss me. I grabbed his face and flipped us over, never breaking the kiss. He groaned as our lips continued to move in sync and as my hands pulled his hair. I bit his bottom lip and slowly released it then choked him.

"I only sit on your face because you make me, and I just have the pleasure of enjoying it." I whispered to him then bit his lip, hard. He groaned and I stopped biting on it and just sucked it. I ran my tongue along m the bite marks and kissed it.

"All better-

He flipped us back over, but this time he pinned my arms down.

"Hell, no!" I yelled as he started holding both of my wrists with one hand, his other hand caressed my stomach and thigh.

"Enzo, I don't feel like getting tic-

He cut me off by tickling me under my arms and stomach, but when he got to the thighs I started screaming. I don't know what makes my thighs so sensitive, but if you tickle them then I'll have a tickle attack.

"Stop!" I let out as tears started falling from my eyes from laughing so much. Enzo stopped and started poking my stomach.
"Stop, there's a baby in there!" I told him, he looked up at me as if he had seen a ghost.

"What?" He asked as he let go of my hands, I was trying so hard not to laugh, but he makes it impossible.
"I said.... I'm pregnant." I said again, but this time I rubbed my stomach. He looked down at my stomach before grabbing my chin.
I put on a good poker face and didn't smile or laugh.

"Say-

"Enzo, the stress is not good for the baby, you not telling me about that call you received can make me stressed." I stated while looking at him, seriously, he let go of my face and laughed.

"That's not funny, Bon, I thought you were actually pregnant!" he said as he ran his hands over his face. I gave him a serious look before he kissed me.
"I'll tell you in two days...promise!" he said before kissing me and laying down. He faked a snore and I slapped his back, hard causing him to jump up.

"Don't fucking play with me, Enzo! Before I beat your ass!" I yelled at him, he sighed and said "sorry".

"You tell me later, promise?" I told him and he nodded and as he was about to lay down, again I grabbed his chin.
"Promise?" I questioned.
"I Promise, amore!" he said then laid back on top of me. I laughed as he kissed all over my stomach.

"I love you, amore!" he said then bit my stomach causing me to yell a little.
"That fucking hurt, shitface!"I yelled at him and he just laughed.
"I love you too, dickhead!" I stated and he smiled and laid back down. This bitch will be the reason I have back pain in the morning.

Like always.

^^^****^^^

So, yesterday Enzo didn't tell me about Sheka or Sasha, whatever the fuck her name was. I know he will tell me, but I got a feeling that it's going to be something that'll piss me off.

"Bonnie!" Enzo yelled at me from the bathroom, I got up from bed and walked to him. He was sitting on the counter, clearly thinking about something. I stood in between his legs and he wrapped his arm around my back.

"What?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to bring his wild hair to life. He smirked down at me as I continued to grab the comb and comb it out.

"There's a party at the club tomorrow, so I am going to let you go to the mall or wherever you want to go to get a dress." He said then kissed my forehead, I nodded then put the comb down.

"Can Zur-

"Yes, Zuri, Ty, Raven, Lexi, and Abraham Lincoln can all go with you to pick out a simple dress." he stated, sarcastically. I raised one brow then the other and he laughed.

"Thank you," I said and he nodded and pecked my lips before jumping off of the counter.
"You are welcome, neonata!" he called out as he made his way towards the closet.

"Enzo?" I questioned as I went into the closet, he was naked and was trying to find a pair of boxers. I stood there staring at his buttcheeks for a good two minutes until he turned around and I got a even better view.

"Let me put it inside you, it'll last longer. Nah, I might bust as soon as I enter you, baby so never mind," he said with a smirk. Dude! My girly was so fucking soaked, that shit was...Fuck.

"Umm...no...yes...No!" I said while clearing my throat and he laughed.
"Are you sure?" he asked as he came closer to me. I tried to pull my eyes away from it and to put it on Enzo's eyes, but I couldn't.

"Baby girl, my eyes are up here, not down there." he stated as he wrapped his arms around me.

Here's the predicament that I am in, okay? So, I have on a robe, right, but I have nothing under it. He is completely naked and his you know what is rubbing just above my pantieline.
So I'm horny as hell!

"Maybe a-a quickie?" I asked while rubbing his Abs and dragging my hand down, but before I could touch him, he laughed and grabbed my hands.

"No, You have to go shopping, neonata!" he said while kissing my forehead and walking out. He put a towel around his waist and sat on the bed, while staring at me as I made my way out of the closet and to him. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck then leaned down to kiss him. He grabbed my neck as the kiss deepened, he grabbed my butt and I pushed him so that he is laying on the bed before I climbed on top of him.

"Baby?" Enzo groaned out as I kissed his neck, his hands were on my hips and I started grinding against him. My hips moved back and forth as Jr started to grow, it pressed into me more and I started moaning. He sat up and I continued to grind against him until he flipped us over.
"No, Tigre! We have things to do today," he stated, I tried to push him off of me to get up, but he just crashed on top of me.

"Enzo, you are too big for this shit!" I yelled out as he squished me, he laughed and started sucking my chin while holding my arms down.

"Enzo, stop! You're making me hornier and you know we have things to do today!" I yelled at him, I felt him smirk against my neck then he bit my neck.
"Enzo, seriously!" I complained, he finally tried to get up, but I held him close to me by wrapping my legs around his waist.
"Tigre," he warned, but I still didn't let go, my robe rolled up so the only thing keeping space between me and him is his towel. He looked down at my private and I pulled my robe down to cover it, but he pushed my arms above my head.

He leaned down and bit my lip and just when I thought he was about to kiss me, he got up. His towel fell so I had a great view of his ass and I whistled at it, he threw the towel at me and I winked at him.

"Looking thick there, mammas!" I exclaimed as I bit my lips, his face held nothing but anger and when he tried to grab me...I ran. I opened the door and ran down the hall until I reached the stairs.

Before I could take a step down the stairs, Enzo threw me over his shoulder. His towel was back on, sadly! But I could still see him switch as he walked back to the room.
He threw me on the bed after he locked the door.

"You can't run around the house with just a robe on, Tigre!" he yelled at me, I shrugged and stood up on the bed then started jumping.
"I'm just excited! I am finally able to leave- wait are you coming with me?" I asked as I fell to my knees and crawled towards him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry, neonata...I can't." he said as he twisted my hair around his fingers, I looked up at him and frowned.
"Well," I said as I let go of him. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, he was behind me every step of the way. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
"Well, what?" He asked as he didn't let me go, I rolled my eyes and pushed him back, but he still didn't let go.

"Well, ...I'm not going." I stated as I folded my arms, he gave me a look before letting go.
"You are going!" He demanded before walking over to the sink.
"No...I'm not!" I yelled at him, he shrugged in the mirror before walking towards me
"Go get ready so you can find your dress." he said before kissing my forehead and walking out.

"You're annoying!" I yelled and he chuckled from the room. I walked into the closet and pulled his hair to move him out of the way, of course.

"Bonnie!" he yelled at me then I let go of his hair. He rubbed his sore scalp and glared.

"Oops, my finger got caught-

He pulled my hair and I slapped him. So then we started fighting, no....we literally started play fighting.

"Bitch!" I yelled as I jumped on his back, he spun me around until I flew off his back and onto the bed. I struggled to stand in the bed, but when I did I ran and jumped on him. He caught me and I banged on his back until he slammed me to the bed. He grabbed my neck and spanked me, repeatedly until I kicked him. He finally gave up and just jumped on top of me.

Let me tell you this man...I know he broke my fucking bones...I just know it.

"What the fuck- Enzo! You broke my rib, I know you did! Medic! Medic! Enzo, get off!" I yelled being way to dramatic. Enzo rolled off of me and I slapped his chest.
"Ow!" he yelled then yanked my hair, I bit his shoulder and he bit my boob.
"Enzo! That's a sensitive area!" I yelled at him the punched him in the balls.
"Fuck, Bon!" He yelled then bit my breast harder, then hurried and rolled out of bed.

"I'm done...I'm done!" I tapped out as he came towards me and gripped my ass. He smirked and grabbed my neck.
"That's what I thought!" he stated before disappearing off into the closet, I threw my torn robe in the bin before I laid fully naked on the bed.

"You need to get r- dannazione!" He yelled as he stared at my body and licked his lips.

(Translation:damn = dannazione)

"I told you...I am not going."I said as I stood up then looked over at the bin.
"You ripped my robe!" I frowned as I pointed to it, he smirked and made his way to me.

"So, go to the mall...I'm letting you escape the house for a day, you might as well bring home a chocolate cake-

"I change my mind, I'm going!" I yelled and ran towards the closet, he laughed and followed after me. I knew he was watching my bottom as I ran.

Enzo Romano

Bonnie left an hour ago, so I left for the warehouse. I haven't had many visits to my father since...the incident. Candy got away, but when I get my hands on her ass I will squeeze the life out of that bitch, I should've let Bonnie kill that bitch when they were fighting in my office.

"Fransisco," I greeted as I sat in a chair across from him, he smiled and took a sip of his coffee.

"What do I owe this pleasure, your royal highness?" He asked as he bowed his head.
"That's what Bonnie said to me and Candy before I sliced her arm. It was an accident, really because if I had pain meds, I would have- wait I did have pain meds." he said as he gasped and smirked.

"I really hope you marry her, she's such a great-

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as I slapped the coffee cup out of his hand.

"Wow! You let me talk all that time, but as soon as I brought up marriage, you threw a fit. How sad, Bonnie will be hurt when I tell her tomorrow." he said and I rose from my chair and walked over to him, I grabbed him by the collar and forced him up.

"You worthless son of a bitch! If you even step foot near her, I will drop you in the Mt Etan volcano and watch you burn...or melt!" I yelled then thought about it for a moment.

"I want you to try me, I will tear you limb from limb and feed you to the pigs out back!" I yelled at him and he wiped off his smirk, I felt as if my eyes were turning red from how angry I was getting.

"Now sit your bitch ass down and wait for me to come get you for the party tomorrow! You will make sure Ivan gives me my money or I will-

"Ho capito, accidenti!" he yelled and I threw him to the ground.

( translation:I get it, damn!)

"Provami se fottuto vuoi!" I yelled and slammed the door shut.

(Translation: try me if you fucking want to!)

Bonnie Davis

So, I kind of went crazy at the mall...by me I mean Zuri and Ty. They kept throwing stuff at me and handing stuff to the guards, I couldn't even find my dress because they were looking at crazy things. I asked one of the guards to go with them and for the rest to come with me.

"Which one, this or this?" I asked Rodger, one of the guards. I looked at the other five and they just shrugged and I just gave it to them. I ran into a candy shop and bought a ton of gummies and a giant candy bear for me and the guards to share.

I jumped onto Tony's back and told him to "charge" as we ran to the playground in the mall. I ran around with the little kids and the parents laughed as I jumped into the ball pit.

"Bonnie, it's time to go. Capo wants you back home." Tony said as he grabbed me from the ground. The kids all cried and hugged me, I do not do kids, but we kind of got along because I act just like one.
"Sorry, guys but I have to go." I said as I walked away from them and waved goodbye to them.

———

I made my way to the limo and when I got in, I instantly remembered that I had to get a dress, but I forgot.
"Fuck!" I yelled out and ran my hand over my face.
"What?" Zuri and Ty asked as I looked at them as if they were my prey.

"I fucking forgot the dress!" I yelled at them as the car started to go.

"Ohh!" They sounded in harmony, I rolled my eyes and thought about how to tell Enzo.
----------

We made it to the estate and Enzo was waiting on me by the door, but before I could make it through the door, he threw me over his shoulder as I still had bags in my hands.

"Enzo!" I yelled as he started running up the stairs. I thought he was about to drop me, but he didn't. He ran to the room and threw me on the bed.

"Did...you have...fun?" he asked as he kissed me and started taking off my shirt. I couldn't even answer him as he threw off my shoes and smashed his lips onto mine. I flipped us over so that I was on top and I pushed him down.

"What is up with you and all of this affection?" I asked as I took my hand from his mouth as he tried to kiss me.

"I've just missed you." he said as he pecked my lips, I pushed him back down and sighed then climbed off of him and frowned.

"Enzo," I said and he sat up and grabbed my face.

"What?" he asked and I smiled, nervously.

"I might've...I sorta...maybe...well, you know-

"Spit it out, amore!" he yelled and I rolled my eyes, rude.

"I forgot to get a dress." I let out and he stared at me for awhile before he laughed. He tucked my hair behind my ear while laughing, making me confused.

"I love you, you know that?" he asked with a toothy grin, I smiled and kissed him.
"I love you, too," I said with a shy smile.

"How did you go to the store for a dress just to end up with everything but the dress?" he asked me as he pulled me onto him. I looked up and laughed.

"Zuri and Ty distracted me and then I started playing on the playground with the kids. It was so cute, they cried when I left." I said as I smiled, his smile faltered as he wrapped his arms around me more.

"I think you are going to be a great mother in the nearest future." he said and my heart stopped, my smile faded and I felt like the air got knocked out of my lungs.

"Umm...yeah, you too- I mean you'll-...wait no you will make a great dad...wait-

"I know what you mean, amore," he said as he laughed, I laughed, nervously and he kissed me.

"Now, about the dress-

"I'm not going to the party." I said then kissed him before he could say anything, he tried to push my head away, but I bit his tongue.

"Don bwee mazz!" I muffled as I still held his tongue in my mouth. I let go of it and he pushed me away.

"Don't be mad." I said again as I grabbed his hand, but he didn't pull away.

"You don't have to go, amore. Maybe, it'll be best if you stay here, anyway." He let out.

I don't know about you but...Red fucking flag!

"Why, I thought you wanted me to go?" I asked with a fake frown.

So, he demands me to go even when I don't want to, but now he changed his mind. There is something fishy going on and he needs to tell me what the fuck is going on.

"I do, but...It's dangerous-

"But I thought that I'll meet Sasha, the wom-

"No! You will not meet her! Damnit, will you stop saying her fucking name?!!" he yelled at me and I flinched back, he stood up in front of me, but when he tried to grab my hand I pulled mine back.

"Okay, ...I'm going to get...umm...dinner." I mumbled and walked to the door, he mumbled something under his breath before I left the room.

I don't understand why he won't tell me the problem, but he will go straight to anger. It's as if he hates to tell me things, I know he hates telling the truth, that's for damn sure. I don't think he ever struggled with telling a lie as he does the truth.

"Hey, Donna!" I heard from behind me. I froze in my tracks and turned around slowly, Fransisco was standing behind me. I turned to walk away, but I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"Listen, You're wondering why Enzo is not telling you about Sasha right?" he whispered to me as he pinned me to the wall.
Fear covered my face as I struggled in his hold, he is too strong.

"Get off!" I yelled and he gave me a look and I shut up. "Okay, who is Sasha?" I asked him as he finally let me go.

"Who do you think she i-

"Tell me who the fuck she is before I scream." I let out as I rolled my eyes. I folded my arms and waited for him to tell me.

"Oh, I see what Enzo be talking about. You do have an attitude problem," he stated. I glared at him and he laughed.

"Okay, Sasha and Enzo were like Enzo and Candy but when I, the amazing father I am, found out that Sash is about to be the heir of one of the Russian mafias, I did the reasonable thing. I killed her father, little Sasha was devastated and defenseless, so I ordered her and Enzo to be married," he said as cleaned his nails.

"So Sasha and Enzo...are married?" I said, hurt but he shook his head and looked at me with disgust.

"No, they were together, virginities were took, love was made, and in the end, hearts were broken. Well, in this case...heart which was Enzo, they both loved each other but every time you bring her up, he gets angry." Francisco said.

"That doesn't make sense...he told me I was his first love and he would have told me if he were to be mar-

                                                                ⚠️Sexual Assault up ahead.*⚠️‼️

"Don't you see he lied to you...again?! Look, you don't have to believe me, but I just want you to know that if you see her at the party and you catch her and Enzo together...you never really had a chance." he whispered to me as he slowly pushed me up against the wall. I pushed him back, but before I could get my words out, he kissed me.

The taste of liquor-filled my taste buds and tears threatened to fall, I tried to push him away but he pinned my arms. His old hands gripped my breast then he stepped back from me.
This was disgusting, I moved my head to the side making him laugh.

"Tell Enzo, and I'll ruin you an-

I kicked him in the balls before running back to my room, before I could knock on the door I just stood there in shock and in hurt.

**********

I walked into the room to see Enzo sitting on the bed, looking at his phone. When he looked up he saw me probably with tears streaming down my face. I was still in shock as I was shaking.

"What's wrong-

"Was Sasha your fiancé?" I asked him while biting my lip to keep the tears from streaming down my face. He looked at me with an expression that was dull, he didn't care that I knew it had seemed, but he looked worried about my reaction. He then walked towards me, I let him grab my hands, but I then snatched it away.

"Amor-

I cut him off by hugging him and crying into his neck, I jumped up and he let me wrap my legs around his waist. He walked back to the bed and I cried into his chest until I looked up at him.

"You didn't love her?" I said, but I don't know if it was a question for him or for my well know knowledge.

"No, amore! I told you, you are my first love. My father wanted us together, not me." he stated while tucking my hair behind my ear.

So, Fransisco lied and k-kissed me for his own good? That hurt even more because he stole a kiss from me that I didn't consent to.

"How did you even know about Sasha?" he asked me. I looked at him before staring at the wall beside me.

"He told me a-and kissed m-me." I stuttered as I continued to look at the wall. Enzo forced my face towards him and then stood up with me in his arms. He sat me on the bed and got down on his knees in front of me.

"Who...who the fuck kissed you?" he asked with anger, but tried not to yell. He tucked my hair behind my ear and forced my face to look at him.
"Who?" he asked and I fiddled with my ring before looking up at him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seems like dealing with the mafia as a woman can really affect you.

Sorry, if the chapter got too touchy for you!

Comment
Vote
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 191 38
Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the po...
160K 2.7K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
59.3K 1K 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
104K 3.4K 22
"Vicious." I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , "Hello princess, long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards me. ...