Prigionia Famiglia (EDITING)

Od 13_thana

PRIGIONIA FAMIGLIA From the Italian word 'Prigionia' which means 'bond' and 'Famiglia' that means 'family, to... Více

Bullet #00
Bullet #01
Bullet #03
Bullet #04
Bullet #05
Bullet #06
Bullet #07
Bullet #08
Bullet #09
Bullet #10
New Year Bullet
Bullet 11

Bullet #02

107 6 0
Od 13_thana

BULLET #02:
                I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/23/2015] (Class 2-A; Kurona's Classroom)

     Kira was pacing back and forth with her arms crossed while Ichigo was playing with his phone.

     She wore the usual Tokugawa highschool uniform with a white blazer, underneath it was a black blouse, a grey vest, and a red ribbon (sign that she's a first year high schooler). Paired with them is a white skirt and on the blazers collar is Tokugawa's custom made pin of their seal.

     Ichigo wore the same, only the male version, though his red tie was crooked, his polo was creased and his blazer was unbuttoned.

     They were both in the Kurona's classroom waiting (her classmates are already used to them visiting their classroom).

     The door opened.

     Kira dashed towards- to see who it was, much to her disappointment it was just Tobio. He too wore the same uniform as Ichigo but neatly.

     "Woah! Minami-san. Are you guys waiting for Senri-san?" Tobio asked knowing that's the only possible reason their here.

     "Yeah, she hasn't called or texted me since yesterday morning and she's usually not this late. She's never late!"

     Kira went back to her pacing while Ichigo just rolled at Kira for being a worrywart and it didn't go unnoticed to her because she instantly grabbed his phone.

     Ichigo was about to reach for it but stopped when Kira gave him a glare "Ichigo, CAN'T you take this seriously?"

     He just shrugged and that was his biggest mistake he could make in his whole life because his phone just grew wings and flew. (she threw it out of the window -_-'')

     "Nooooo! My baby! How-how could you! You-You she-devil!" Ichigo had two waterfalls on his face and was kneeling on the floor is despair but Kira just shrugged him off.

     "Come on, don't be such a drama queen."

     Tobio could only sweat drop at the scene in front of him but he averted his attention when he heard the door open.

     Kira mimicked him and somehow Ichigo knew who it was already even though he wasn't looking.

     "See! She's here already and perfectly fine..." Ichigo trailed off when he finally got a good look at Kurona.

     She had a bandage in her cheek, dark shadows under eyes, her uniform was a bit disheveled, and her usual bouncy hair seems lifeless. Like Kira she wore the same uniform but instead of a ribbon, she had a red tie, signifying she's a second year high schooler.

     Kira ran towards her- attacking her with a hug but not before throwing something to Ichigo (it was his phone).

     "Kuro-nee!" Kurona had a hard time trying to balance the happy girl. "I missed you..."

     Kira released her and took good look at Kurona just noticing her state.

     "Wha-what happened! You told me you weren't hurt!" Kira spinned Kurona checking for other injuries. Tobio- fortunately- stopped her because Kurona was getting dizzy

     "I wasn't but when I went to the park for a walk it there were too many people, so I used a shortcut. Through the park's forest, and while I was walking a sharp branch grazed my cheek," Kurona said, while she went towards her seat with Tobio and Kira in tow.

     Ichigo was on the seat beside her playing with his phone, again. "Yo! Kuro-nee, where were you?" Ichigo asked without looking at her.

     "I just had something to take care of," Kurona sat on her seat.

     Kira and Tobio sat in the chairs around her table "And that 'something' is?"

     Kurona knew that the moment she arrive at school Kira would bombard me with questions.

     Fortunately for Kurona, Maki-sensei arrived for Homeroom. "Minami-san, Murasaki-san. Please return to your respective classrooms."

     Kira reluctantly left along with Ichigo.

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] 09/23/2015] (Forensic Laboratory)

Kurona's POV

     I opened the suit case, pulling out the dagger from yesterday- that I brought here along with me to school.

     I finished all my school work, so I decided to investigate the assault last night. I lied to Maki-sensei, telling her I was going to do some advance studying in the Forensic lab, luckily our next lesson in Biology is related to forensic.

     Your probably wondering why we have a Forensic lab, right? Sorry to say this but I don't know either. Our school is just plain weird, but I'm not surprised since the principal/director is weird.

     I'm just planning on doing some simple a DNA typing*.

( DNA typing/DNA fingerprinting- a technique used especially for identification (as for forensic purposes) by extracting and identifying the base-pair pattern in an individual's DNA -called also DNA typing)

     I placed the dagger on the table. It was inside a plastic bag. Of course, I cleaned my blood off it.

     "I better start now-ahhh..." I yawned. I really need to get some sleep. I couldn't get a wink of sleep because my emotions were all over the place, I was anxious and nervous about the ceremony, I was worried of how going to tell Kira and Ichigo about the truth, I was angry at the Lucretius family, and the list goes down.

     I searched through the things I brought and found out that I forgot my netbook. "I knew I forgot something."

     Hastily, I speed-walk to my classroom. I can't run the corridor since I might disturb someone, also the vice-president breaking the rules isn't something I want others to see.

     I was occupied with my thoughts that I almost crashed into someone.

     I was just going to apologize to him and continue walking when I realized something.

     Isn't he a student?

     If my memory serves me right, he's Kira's classmate. I can't recall his name, but pretty sure he just recently transferred here. Why is he still not in his classroom?

     Oh! He's a late comer. Time to do my job.

     "Late comer, right? Give me your name and grade," Even though I'm not the one on duty this week, I'm still part of the student council. Its customary to ask the late comer are and grade, sometimes you can also ask for their reason of being late.

     I waited for him to answer, but I was getting impatient. "Hey, aren't you going to tell m-"

     I was cut off when he threw a punch at me. Of course I dodge it but I'm confused as hell right now.

     "What in the world ar-"

     Again, I was cut off but this time by a fast roundhouse kick. I have two options; dodge or fight back. If I dodge I'm gonna crash to the shelves of trophy near us but I can't fight a student, even if I know he wants to kill me now (he was emitting his killing intent). So I didn't do either.

     I let him kick me.

     I just positioned both my hands on my side to decrease the impact.

     I slightly winced at the pain. God, this boy could kick!

     He threw another set of punches. I just either dodged or catches it (easier said than done, especially if your wearing a skirt), but I didn't fight back.

     Suddenly he stopped. "Fight back, damn it!"

     I was rather stunned by his words. Before I could stop him, he turned around and ran.

     I ran to stop him but a hand grabbed my shoulder. By instincts I flipped him/her, when I came back to my senses I realized who I just flipped. Oh-uh.

     It was a teacher. My Physical Ed. teacher. Genji-sensei. The strictest of them all.

     I immediately helped him up. He was rubbing his back while glaring at me, I could only smile sheepishly.

     I then remembered the boy, I peeked behind Genji-sensei and saw that he was already gone. Why would a student attack me? Unless... they've already infiltrated the school! This is bad.

     "Ugh... Damn kid, what do you think your going here?" I looked at Genji-sensei.

     "I apologize for my actions, I was just startled," I bowed.

     "Tch, don't think I'm just gonna let you out on this. I don't give a damn if your the student council vice-president, your going to the Principal's office with me," Genji-sensei grabbed my forearm, dragging me.

     I could only stare at him, shocked. Did he just say that? Didn't he heard my apology? I already said sorry!

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/23/2015] (Principal's Office)

     Jii-san had a look of bewilderment, he never thought I would be sitting here in his office for a bad reason.

     Guys, I would like you to meet Jii-san, Shinya Kitayama, the principal, Kitayama-san's grandfather, the Prime Minister of Japan. He's the one supporting the three of us (Kira, me, and Ichigo). He's a close friend of the Murasaki's, so in behalf of them he took care of us, indirectly.

     He took care of all our necessities and our financial affairs without Ichigo and Kira knowing. To avoid suspicion he just bought a house (by house, he built a mansion for them and made it also the school dorm) for Kira and Ichigo and hired a caretaker.

     Since he didn't need to hide anything from me, he insisted that I live with the Kitayama's but I politely refused and chose to just rent an apartment. Because of that he's close to the three of us.

     "Genji-san , what brings you here?" He asked my teacher, who was behind the chair I'm sitting.

     "I caught this student skipping class and she even physically assaulted me!" I sighed at his reason.

     Accusing a student of something without knowing the truth, tsk, tsk.

     And I already apologized.

     "Assaulted? Is that true, Kurona?" Jii-san asked me but I simply ignored him and that angered Genji-san.

     "Why you!"

     I chuckled a little "I don't know, why don't you ask yourself? You were the one who brought me here," I said with a bored voice.

     "Brat! Com-"

     "Now, now. Genji-san, your a teacher. Control yourself and don't you have a class, I'll take care of her, okay."

     Reluctantly, Genji-san left us in silence.

     "No way am I apologizing," I stubbornly said while crossing my arms, that made Jii-san sweat drop but regained himself.

     "Now, I'm not gonna punish you."

     I stared at Jii-san, confused. Is this favoritism?

     "I knew that the moment the Galantra Family gives a 'go' signal, you'll only care about the family," He explained.

     He knows me so well... but its not like I don't care about anything other than our family.

     Do I?

     "Its happening in 8 days, I have to prepare." I need more time, teaching academics to Ichigo was hard enough so, I don't think teaching him responsibility and diligence isn't going to be easier.

     "Let me lend you a hand," He smiled before dialing in his phone. "Oh, can you come to my office? Okay."

     A few moments later the door opened revealing Kitayama-san. Why's he doing here?

     "Jii-san, why did you call me..." He trailed when he saw me. Probably have the same question as me.

     "Senri-san? Why are you here?"

     Instead of answering, Jii-san clasped his hands together with a smile and faced me. "Kurona, one of the Galantra Family will arrived at 10:00 in Narita Airport, you are to escort him here and explain him the plan for the ceremony."

     When Jii-san finished I was staring at him like he grew another head. Why in the world is he saying that in front of Kitayama-san!?

     "Tobio, go with her. Make sure she's safe, understand? Anything might happen. Now, go." He both shoo-ed us.

~ A Three Minutes Later ~

     We both walk out of school in awkward silence.

     When we reached the gates, a black BMW was parked in front with a man, who's probably in his mid-thirties, clad in black. "Young Master, your grandfather has called me to drive you to Narita along with Lady Senri."

     I giggled a little.

     Kitayama-san blushed in embarrassment "Mr. Juro, please don't call me that."

     He went inside the car and I followed him.

     "I can't promise anything," Mr. Juro smirked.

     Kitayama-san groaned.

[Odanmaru Highway, Kyoto] [09/23/2015]

     "So... you're a survivor of the Prigionia Famiglia," Kitayama-san started. "I never would have thought," I hear him mumble to himself

     I pulled out my netbook (I always bring either my netbook or my tablet with me).

     "Yes and I made a mistake in believing that your just a mediocre student. Most of the information about you in my files are false but I shouldn't be surprised seeing as your are related to Jii-san," I said while I deleted all my file about him and created a new file with REAL information this time.

     There's nothing more I hate than false information.

     He grimaced before closing his eyes.

     "I'm quite disappointed actually, one of my friend is involved in a dangerous world," He chuckled without humor. If only he knew that I'm not the only one.

     "How about you? I'm pretty sure being the grandson of the Prime Minister and son of a billionaire is any safer," I fired back at him. At least I was just exposed in danger until recently while he was in danger the moment he was born.

     "Haha... your right, so... who's the next boss?" I stopped typing and looked at him.

     "Its..................................... I won't tell you"

     Kitayama-san, who was listening intently, anime fell.

     "Mou~ Why not?" He whined, which was rare.

     I ignored him and I placed my netbook back to its case.

     All of the sudden the car crashed at something with great force making both of us stumble in our seats. I immediately bolted out of the car when I sensed a mass of killing intent.

     Kitayama-san mimicked me but went to check Mr. Juro instead.

     I faced all five, heavily armed men. I think Jii-san jinxed us. Why did it have to be now? When I only have a handgun and a dagger. I'm not only outnumbered, I have to protect Kitayama-san and Mr. Juro. And I'm freaking tired, too.

     They all grinned at me. Creepy much.

     "Hello, Missy. We're here to kill you," One said as he walked closer with his sharp dagger pointed at me.

     "I'd like to see you try," I smirked.

     Of course, taunting made him angry and charge at me. My~ so easy to manipulate.

     I took out my dagger ready to clash with his.

     But suddenly everything was silent, my dagger didn't hit anything or anyone.

     I looked him shocked. His back was facing me while he held a staff with blades in both ends, the man who charged at me was on the ground, groaning in pain.

[Narita Airport] [09/23/2015]

     "Lady Senri, please changed into these," Mr. Juro said, giving me a new neatly folded clothes.

     I proceeded to one of the comfort room in the airport and I placed my dirty uniform on the counter.

     I recalled the event earlier as I changed my clothes.

     My subsided anger arose against when I remembered why my uniform was so dirty. I wasn't injured nor did I fight- I couldn't.

     Who would have thought that the student who everyone thought was just a bystander, be good at fighting and- probably -at killing, too.

     At first my brain was still in a state of shock but when I came to my senses.

     I tried to fight, keyword TRIED but Kitayama-san would either send me a glare or block me from the enemy or push me away (specifically to the ground). Can you believe that! Not only did he not let me fight, he pushed me away, too!

     He didn't kill them but made sure they couldn't move a single muscle, then men in black came securing the two of them and treating Mr. Juro, who had hit his head when the car crashed at the enemies car but it wasn't anything major. After that we proceeded to the airport.

     I looked at myself in the mirror, the clothes were a black suit but instead of pants, it was a skirt.

     I walked out of the comfort room and I saw Mr. Juro with Kitayama-san, who changed, too. He also wore a black suit and he was talking in the phone.

     I joined them when Kitayama-san finished talking then we sat in one of the chairs.

     "Sorry, you had to see that," Kitayama-san said with a guilty look, while Mr. Juro left to go somewhere.

     "No need, I'm not a child. I'm used to those kind of things," I said emotionlessly. That's right fighting, killing, blood- its nothing new.

     "I know but-"

     "I SAID it's alright, though I'm shocked you could fighting and I'm pretty sure you can kill, right?"

     He grimaced at the last part. "Exactly as you said, being the grandson of the Prime Minister and son of a billionaire, isn't anyway safer. I forced Jii-san to let me study fighting, so that I wouldn't need to rely on others," He grinned at me.

     As if on cue, Mr. Juro came back.

     "He's arrived"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raijin Toshiro on the side ----->>

Please vote, comment & share

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

578K 953 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
261K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
119K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
78.4K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...