The errored Swap and the girl...

Od ChrisseeCarey

Rune Star light is a small but smart girl from the real world she was having fun with her friends after schoo... Více

prologue
chapter 1 Rune gives Blueberror a cuter nickname in the name of friendship
Chapter 2 Ink crashed Switche's games in candy-swap Rune decovers her magic
chapter 3 Switch's feelings for Rune are changing he is starting to fall-for her
Chapter 4 Switch is in love and the plans to save Sci from Fresh sans
CHAPTER 5 the mystery of the disappearing sans's and Ink's unjust accusations!
CHAPTER 6 Rune's search for Switch and Fresh strikes again!
CHAPTER 7 The stars team up with Rune Error and Switch!!
CHAPTER 8 Rune picks a fight with fresh and get on Nightmares radar as a threat
Chapter 9 Rune vs the bad guys Ink's way to lazy to deal with them !
CHAPTER10 Dream has a creepy picture of Rune and Switch, Ink"accidentally"burnt
chapter 11 face off Rune vs Fresh
Chapter 12 the Fresh virus almost gone Rune can't kill the original
13 Switch and Rune make more friends with the sansy's
Chapter 14 how to fix the glitch Part 1
Chapter 15 how to fix the glitch Part 2
CHAPTER 16 rescue Rune Fresh vs. Rune that is Switche's don't touch his girl
chapter17 Nightmare attacks the human monster couple the angry Dream shows up!
Chapter 18 Switch isn't all that cured of his glitchy powers !
CHAPTER 20 the end ? or is it ?

chapter 19 don't mess with the glitch !

1 0 0
Od ChrisseeCarey

Rune's Point Of View

I woke up to my cute little Switchy and snuggled him closer to me he looks at me and then hugs me he uses his strings to keep me here .

Switch please let me go I need to get up .

ᑎO I ᗯᗩᑎT YOᑌ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᖇᑌᑎᗴ ᗰY ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ I ᗪOᑎ'T ᗯᗩᑎT ᗩᑎOTᕼᗴᖇ IᑎᑕIᗪᗴᑎT ᒪIKᗴ ᒪᗩՏT ᗯᗴᗴK .

I'm not a baby Switchy I'm a  women not some weak girl with no one to help her I gave you switchy plyss I think that Dream sans is still stalking us he like one of those creapy fan girls shipping everyone together😲😖 .

I Տᗴᗴ YOᑌ ᗪO ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩ ᑭOIᑎT ᗯITᕼ TᕼᗩT .

ᗷᑌT ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪO YOᑌ TᕼIᑎK ᗯᗴ ՏᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᗪO ᗰY ᒪOᐯᗴ?

Um why not another game of hide and seek we can invite red an sci and all our other friends too like outer and the others oh we could even invite your friend Error and your other brother anitError sans what do you say my switchy swap ?

ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ ᗩᑎ ᗴ᙭ᑕᗴᒪᗴᑎT  Iᗪᗴᗩ ᒪᗴT'Տ ᘜO ᑕᗩᒪᒪ ᗴᐯᗴᖇY Oᑎᗴ ᑌᑭ .

But man were we wrong it was only the beginning to the bad sanses revenge for sicking me and switches stalker on their boss .

As we began to play with not outer but his human friend frisk and his brother nebula and Error didn't come saying he hates glitches like the one's Switch keeps company with but at least AnitError showed up though then ink and Error ran him off for scarring another sans of the au we were in something about Turing into Nightmare for a minute and all of them had to chase the fake Nightmare with Dreams help but then the real deal showed up with his gang .

"Um Switchy I think we're in trouble again.

ᗰᗯᗴᕼ ᗯᕼY IՏ IT YOᑌ ᗩᘜᗩIᑎ ᗩՏ I TOᒪᗪ YOᑌ ᗷᗴᖴOᖇᗴ ՏTᗩY ᗩᗯᗩY ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗰY ᘜIᖇᒪᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ😩 !

"Um Switchy are you alright ....oh no your glitching again😱 after the trouble I went to last time no Switchy don't do it .
I watched as my boyfriend was pulling stars and some strings out of thin air the strings in his sockets as he did his glitchy laugh oh no this isn't good at all he started to go crazy smashing a sana with black eye lights until he was hurt so bad he couldn't stand .

Um Switchy maybe we shouldn't attack the Scarry bad monsters that have a hundred times the lv you have and me having none puts me at a disadvantage.

I don't want to die to them remember that they are already mad I got rid of that parasite Fresh sans and his infected minions.

Oᕼ ᖇIᘜᕼT YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩ ᑭOIᑎT ᖇᑌᑎᗴ !

ᗷᑌT TᕼᗩT ᗯOᑎ'T ՏTOᑭ ᗰᗴ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᖴIᘜᕼTIᑎᘜ Tᕼᗴᗰ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ !

ᗴᐯIᒪ ᗪOᗴᖇ'Տ YOᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ ᖴᗩᑕIᑎᘜ Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᘜᑎIᖴIᑕᗴᑎT ՏᗩᑎՏ ᑭᖇᗴᑭᗩᖇᗴ TO ᗷᗴ ᗪᗴᖴᗴᗩTᗴᗪ ᗷY ᗰᗴ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ !

Sans No!

Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᘜᑎIᖴIᑕᗴᑎT ՏᗩᑎՏ YᗴՏ !

"No you are going to get me and you killed😫😖.

TᕼOՏᗴ ᐯᐯIᒪᒪIᗩᑎՏ  ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎᗴᐯᗴᖇ ՏTOᑭ Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᘜᑎIᖴIᑕᗴᑎT ՏᗩᑎՏ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ!

Sans just why Switchy no I don't want to die because you keep picking fights with higher powers than you first it was Ink and Blueberry now it's the freaking king of negative emotions he's bad news Switchy !

ᑎOT ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗴ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᗪᗴᗩᖇ .

G̬̤̯r̬̤̯o̬̤̯s̬̤̯s̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯o̬̤̯s̬̤̯e̬̤̯ t̬̤̯w̬̤̯o̬̤̯ a̬̤̯r̬̤̯e̬̤̯ f̬̤̯l̬̤̯i̬̤̯r̬̤̯t̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯g̬̤̯ a̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ b̬̤̯e̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯g̬̤̯ p̬̤̯o̬̤̯s̬̤̯i̬̤̯t̬̤̯i̬̤̯v̬̤̯e̬̤̯ y̬̤̯u̬̤̯c̬̤̯k̬̤̯ !

K̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ g̬̤̯e̬̤̯t̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯r̬̤̯ A̬̤̯## o̬̤̯f̬̤̯f̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ g̬̤̯r̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ a̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ g̬̤̯e̬̤̯t̬̤̯ r̬̤̯i̬̤̯d̬̤̯ o̬̤̯f̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ f̬̤̯r̬̤̯e̬̤̯a̬̤̯k̬̤̯i̬̤̯s̬̤̯h̬̤̯ u̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯s̬̤̯w̬̤̯a̬̤̯p̬̤̯ s̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯s̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ h̬̤̯u̬̤̯m̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ o̬̤̯n̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ o̬̤̯t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ h̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ w̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯ a̬̤̯l̬̤̯i̬̤̯v̬̤̯e̬̤̯ h̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ b̬̤̯o̬̤̯y̬̤̯f̬̤̯r̬̤̯i̬̤̯e̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ c̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ d̬̤̯u̬̤̯s̬̤̯t̬̤̯ f̬̤̯o̬̤̯r̬̤̯ a̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ c̬̤̯a̬̤̯r̬̤̯e̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯ g̬̤̯i̬̤̯r̬̤̯l̬̤̯ i̬̤̯s̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ o̬̤̯n̬̤̯e̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ n̬̤̯e̬̤̯e̬̤̯d̬̤̯ f̬̤̯o̬̤̯r̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ e̬̤̯x̬̤̯s̬̤̯p̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯i̬̤̯m̬̤̯e̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯ !

.....

N̬̤̯o̬̤̯w̬̤̯ K̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯!

Oh no you don't Switchy we need to get out of here n muph .

𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ...𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑬𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒙 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒑 !

What you want that ....um sorry but it's not some magical power I can read codes and see them Switchy needed those codes to fix his insanity and stability.

W̬̤̯h̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯ b̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ C̬̤̯a̬̤̯r̬̤̯p̬̤̯s̬̤̯ !

Y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯'r̬̤̯e̬̤̯ m̬̤̯a̬̤̯g̬̤̯i̬̤̯c̬̤̯ i̬̤̯s̬̤̯ g̬̤̯o̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯g̬̤̯ t̬̤̯o̬̤̯ b̬̤̯e̬̤̯ s̬̤̯t̬̤̯r̬̤̯i̬̤̯p̬̤̯e̬̤̯d̬̤̯ f̬̤̯r̬̤̯o̬̤̯m̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯ h̬̤̯u̬̤̯m̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ .

It's not magic I'm from the realm of those who created your AU's and Nightmare's universe!

I'm just good at codes and drawing okay not magic the only magic I have is my DT and kindness traits magic that's it and that me when I say it ain't my magic that Switchy fell for it's my kind heart and soul .

So knock this whole Magic being the problem thing off right now I'm no different from error he can see the codes too why do you think he calls the AU's glitches ?

𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝.

Oh that was my human antibodies it's the humans way of fighting off infections and freshes virus was one of those things .

YᗴՏ ᖇᑌᑎᗴ IՏ ᑕOᖇᖇᗴᑕT ᗩᑎY ᗴᖇᖇOᖇ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗪO ՏO I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ Տᗴᗴ Tᕼᗴᗰ ՏOᗰᗴ TIᗰᗴՏ TᗯO ᗷᑌT I ᑕᕼOՏᗴ TO IᘜᑎOᖇᗴ Tᕼᗴᗰ ᖴOᖇ Tᕼᗴ ᗩTTᗴᑎTIOᑎ Oᖴ ᗰY ᖴᑌTᑌᖇᗴ ᗰᗩTᗴ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ ᗩՏ TᕼᗴY ՏᗩY ᒪOᐯᗴ ᑕOᑎᑫᑌᗴᖇᗴՏ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ .

"Awe you really ignored those codes for me my lovey skeleton boy😲☺️.

ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ OᑎᒪY YOᑌᖇ KIᑎᗪ ᕼᗴᗩᖇT ᑕᗩᑎ Kᗴᗴᑭ ᗰY ՏOᑌᒪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰIᑎᗪ Տᗩᑎᗴ ᗰY ᒪOᐯᗴ .

Oh that's very sweet of you my Switchy .

ᑎOᗯ Tᕼᗴᑎ ᗴᐯIᒪ ᗪOᗴᖇՏ ᗷᗴᗯᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᖴOᖇ Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᘜᑎIᖴIᑕᗴᑎT ՏᗩᑎՏ IՏ ᗷᗩᑕK ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ !

TᗩKᗴ ᗰY ՏTᗩᖇ ᘜᒪIᑕᕼ ᗩTTᗩᑕK ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ !

K̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ d̬̤̯a̬̤̯m̬̤̯a̬̤̯g̬̤̯e̬̤̯ c̬̤̯o̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯r̬̤̯o̬̤̯l̬̤̯ n̬̤̯o̬̤̯w̬̤̯.

𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒉 .

Yikes Switch watch where your pointing those attack bullets you almost hit me love .

Yikes now bones are getting thrown ad me yike

I dodged the attacks with the grace of a dancer .

And did a backflop the dodge another attack but wasn't paying close enough attention to our other atrackers .

Ahhh Switch help they got me !

Help me please!

ᑎᑎᑎᑎOOOOOO!

ᗰY ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ YOᑌ ᕼOᗯ ᗪᗩᖇᗴ YOᑌ TᗩKᗴ ᗰY ᘜIᖇᒪᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ ᘜIᐯᗴ ᕼᗴᖇ ᗷᗩᑕK ᑎᑎOᗯ!!!!

𝑶𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐?

☻ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ Iᖴ YOᑌ ᗪOᑎ'T ᘜIᐯᗴ ᗰY ᘜIᖇᒪ ᗷᗩᑕK YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᒪᗴᗩᖇᑎ ᗯᕼY ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ ᑎᑌᗰᗷᗴᖇ Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ IՏ ՏO Տᑕᗩᖇᗴᗪ Oᖴ ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ ᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ... YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗩᒪᒪ ᗷᗴ ᗴᖇᗩՏᗴᗪ Iᖴ YOᑌ ᗪOᑎ'T ᘜIᐯᗴ ᗰY ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ ᗷᗩᑕK ᑎOᗯ☻😈👿!!!!!!

ugh let me go you big stupid skeleton monster with a dirty coate .

I struggle in the restraints as I was put into a dungeon where I was forced into the chains .

Hay you can't just keep a defenceless human in a dark cell like this for having antibodies that can kill a parasitic virus!

𝑶𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 .

Um I already told you it's not magic it's because I'm not a part of any code like all of you are made of codes well I'm not made of codes I was dragged into your multiverse because ink and Error tore a hole in the spacetime continuem in other words their fighting brought me out of my dimensional plane and into this one 's void a lpce I would rather never be stuck in again that endless cold place where the black wanted to devower me and scatter me but lucky for me it couldn't I wasn't code I was something else so it couldn't do to me what it did to the other guy in there .

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 ?

Yeah his name is WD Gaster or G for short he helped switch find me Switch has no idea about it still that G is the one who lead him to me back then the skeleton was quite the nice guy for a mealted skeleton.

𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝑼'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑬𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎.

𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔  𝒑𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 .

I won't let you all get away with this and when Switchy gets here you will come to regret this Killer sans !

𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.

𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 😈.

No you will never obtain my natural skills for evil NEVER NEVER NEVER!

O̬̤̯h̬̤̯ b̬̤̯u̬̤̯t̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯k̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ w̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ l̬̤̯i̬̤̯t̬̤̯t̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯ h̬̤̯u̬̤̯m̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ ....b̬̤̯e̬̤̯c̬̤̯a̬̤̯u̬̤̯s̬̤̯e̬̤̯ v̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯y̬̤̯ s̬̤̯o̬̤̯o̬̤̯n̬̤̯ d̬̤̯u̬̤̯s̬̤̯t̬̤̯ o̬̤̯v̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯e̬̤̯ w̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ b̬̤̯e̬̤̯ p̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯g̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯ i̬̤̯n̬̤̯n̬̤̯o̬̤̯c̬̤̯e̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯ s̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯ o̬̤̯u̬̤̯t̬̤̯ o̬̤̯f̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯r̬̤̯ b̬̤̯o̬̤̯d̬̤̯y̬̤̯ a̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ w̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ b̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯r̬̤̯ s̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯ t̬̤̯o̬̤̯ m̬̤̯y̬̤̯ m̬̤̯a̬̤̯g̬̤̯i̬̤̯c̬̤̯ a̬̤̯s̬̤̯ I̬̤̯'v̬̤̯e̬̤̯ d̬̤̯o̬̤̯n̬̤̯e̬̤̯ f̬̤̯o̬̤̯r̬̤̯ k̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ a̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ S̬̤̯c̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯r̬̤̯e̬̤̯l̬̤̯ i̬̤̯f̬̤̯ C̬̤̯r̬̤̯o̬̤̯s̬̤̯s̬̤̯ h̬̤̯a̬̤̯d̬̤̯n̬̤̯'t̬̤̯ e̬̤̯s̬̤̯c̬̤̯a̬̤̯p̬̤̯e̬̤̯d̬̤̯ t̬̤̯o̬̤̯ a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ u̬̤̯n̬̤̯k̬̤̯n̬̤̯o̬̤̯w̬̤̯n̬̤̯ a̬̤̯u̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ w̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯d̬̤̯ h̬̤̯a̬̤̯v̬̤̯e̬̤̯ h̬̤̯a̬̤̯d̬̤̯ h̬̤̯i̬̤̯m̬̤̯ u̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ i̬̤̯t̬̤̯ a̬̤̯s̬̤̯ w̬̤̯e̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ b̬̤̯u̬̤̯t̬̤̯ h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯ t̬̤̯r̬̤̯a̬̤̯i̬̤̯t̬̤̯o̬̤̯r̬̤̯ h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ h̬̤̯e̬̤̯l̬̤̯p̬̤̯e̬̤̯d̬̤̯ m̬̤̯y̬̤̯ b̬̤̯r̬̤̯o̬̤̯t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ e̬̤̯s̬̤̯c̬̤̯a̬̤̯p̬̤̯e̬̤̯ m̬̤̯e̬̤̯ o̬̤̯h̬̤̯ b̬̤̯u̬̤̯t̬̤̯ s̬̤̯h̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯d̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ e̬̤̯v̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ f̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ w̬̤̯h̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯ a̬̤̯u̬̤̯ h̬̤̯e̬̤̯'s̬̤̯ h̬̤̯i̬̤̯d̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯g̬̤̯ i̬̤̯n̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯i̬̤̯s̬̤̯ w̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ b̬̤̯e̬̤̯ h̬̤̯i̬̤̯s̬̤̯ f̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯e̬̤̯ a̬̤̯s̬̤̯ w̬̤̯e̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ ....b̬̤̯u̬̤̯t̬̤̯ a̬̤̯s̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯r̬̤̯ a̬̤̯ l̬̤̯i̬̤̯t̬̤̯t̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯ h̬̤̯u̬̤̯m̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ w̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ b̬̤̯e̬̤̯ l̬̤̯e̬̤̯n̬̤̯i̬̤̯e̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯ o̬̤̯n̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯ a̬̤̯n̬̤̯d̬̤̯ n̬̤̯a̬̤̯k̬̤̯e̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯i̬̤̯s̬̤̯ a̬̤̯s̬̤̯ p̬̤̯a̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯s̬̤̯s̬̤̯ a̬̤̯s̬̤̯ p̬̤̯o̬̤̯s̬̤̯s̬̤̯i̬̤̯b̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯.

You won't get away with this my Sansy will save me he will find oh and when he dose look out with out me there to keep him under control his emotions make him unpredictable in a very bad way .

O̬̤̯h̬̤̯ d̬̤̯u̬̤̯s̬̤̯t̬̤̯ i̬̤̯t̬̤̯'s̬̤̯ t̬̤̯i̬̤̯.e̬̤̯ t̬̤̯o̬̤̯ p̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯ g̬̤̯i̬̤̯r̬̤̯l̬̤̯'s̬̤̯ s̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯ o̬̤̯u̬̤̯t̬̤̯ o̬̤̯f̬̤̯ h̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ s̬̤̯o̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ c̬̤̯a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ b̬̤̯e̬̤̯g̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯ c̬̤̯o̬̤̯r̬̤̯r̬̤̯u̬̤̯p̬̤̯t̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯g̬̤̯ h̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ u̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯ s̬̤̯h̬̤̯e̬̤̯'s̬̤̯ n̬̤̯o̬̤̯ d̬̤̯i̬̤̯f̬̤̯f̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯e̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯ f̬̤̯r̬̤̯o̬̤̯m̬̤̯ K̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ , a̬̤̯n̬̤̯ o̬̤̯b̬̤̯e̬̤̯d̬̤̯i̬̤̯e̬̤̯n̬̤̯t̬̤̯ f̬̤̯o̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯o̬̤̯w̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯ .

What no get your tendrils off of my soul right now you slimy octo-skeleton !

Y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯ d̬̤̯a̬̤̯r̬̤̯e̬̤̯ t̬̤̯o̬̤̯ c̬̤̯a̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ m̬̤̯e̬̤̯ t̬̤̯h̬̤̯a̬̤̯t̬̤̯ w̬̤̯e̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ I̬̤̯ w̬̤̯i̬̤̯l̬̤̯l̬̤̯ e̬̤̯n̬̤̯j̬̤̯o̬̤̯y̬̤̯ r̬̤̯i̬̤̯p̬̤̯p̬̤̯i̬̤̯n̬̤̯g̬̤̯ e̬̤̯v̬̤̯e̬̤̯r̬̤̯y̬̤̯ p̬̤̯o̬̤̯s̬̤̯i̬̤̯t̬̤̯i̬̤̯v̬̤̯e̬̤̯ e̬̤̯m̬̤̯o̬̤̯t̬̤̯i̬̤̯o̬̤̯n̬̤̯ i̬̤̯n̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯r̬̤̯ s̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯l̬̤̯ o̬̤̯u̬̤̯t̬̤̯ o̬̤̯f̬̤̯ y̬̤̯o̬̤̯u̬̤̯ f̬̤̯o̬̤̯r̬̤̯ g̬̤̯o̬̤̯o̬̤̯d̬̤̯!

No let go of me ugh ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

It hurts I can't ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It hurts stop sob sob make it stop it hurts it hurts it hurts ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

My vision was blurring.... I was starting to feel cold like that place no not the void Noooo not that place I can't I hate that place someone anyone help me it's so cold I feel so cold my soul it can't take anymore it hurts I started to screem so loud that even my soul was screaming in agony and pain it was calling out for help to anyone who could listen to it it started to crack and my body was feeling like it was on fire I couldn't take much more.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP SOME ONE HELP ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SANS HELP ME PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE MY SOUL IT HURTS MAKE IT STOP !

ᑌᑎᕼᗩᑎᗪ ᗰY ᘜIᖇᒪᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪ ᑎOᗯ ᑎIᘜᕼTᗰᗩᖇᗴ YOᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ ᑎOT TO TOᑌᑕᕼ ᗰY ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ'Տ ՏOᑌᒪ TᕼᗩT'Տ ᗰIᑎᗴ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗰIᑎᗴ ᗩᒪOᑎᗴ!

I cried out in pain for this all to stop when my love and hero Switchy came to my rescue.

I watched as he sends those bad sanses flying towards the walls of the room Nightmare being the last one to be sent flying but it was too late my soul started to crack over and over until he pulled the strings to pu my soul back together his sad smile as he did so I was much too weak to  fight the feeling of all the pain I felt in my soul as to my surprise the little strings were weaving around every part of my soul as the strings turned green and started to heal my soul .

ᗰY ՏTᗩᖇՏᕼIᑎᗴ YOᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ Տᗩᖴᗴ ᗰY ᒪOᐯᗴ I ᗯOᑎ'T ᒪᗴT YOᑌ ᗪIᗴ ᒪIKᗴ TᕼIՏ I ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ TO ᒪᗴT YOᑌ ՏᕼᗩTTᗴᖇ ᗰY ᒪOᐯᗴ Tᕼᗴ OᑎᒪY Oᑎᗴ I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗴᐯᗴᖇ ᒪOᐯᗴ Iᑎ TᕼIՏ ᗯᗩY ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ I ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ ᖇᑌᑎᗴ I ....ᖇᑌᑎᗴ ᗩᖴTᗴᖇ ᗯᗴ ᘜᗴT YOᑌ TO ᗰᗴᗪIᑕ ՏᗩᑎՏ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗯᗴ ᘜᗴT ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ I ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ TO ᒪᗴT YOᑌ ᘜᗴT ᕼᑌᖇT ᗩᘜᗩIᑎ I ᗯᗩᑎT YOᑌ ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗴ ᖴOᖇᗴᐯᗴᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗴᐯᗴᖇ ᗰY ᒪOᐯᗴ ᗰY ՏOᑌᒪ YOᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ Tᕼᗴ OᑎᒪY ᒪIᘜᕼT I ᑎᗴᗴᗪ Iᑎ ᗰY ᒪIᖴᗴ ᗷᒪᑌᗴ ᑕᗩᑎ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗰY ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ ᗰY ᗷᖇOTᕼᗴᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᗰY ᖴᖇIᗴᑎᗪՏ ᗷᑌT OᑎᒪY YOᑌ I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎOT Տᕼᗩᖇᗴ ᗯITᕼ ᕼIᗰ ՏO ᖇᑌᑎᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪ YOᑌ ᗷᗴ ᗰIᑎᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪ YOᑌ ᗰᗩᖇᖇY ᗰᗴ ?

Y̆̈ĕ̈s̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ b̆̈ŏ̈t̆̈h̆̈ f̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ă̈l̆̈l̆̈y̆̈ d̆̈ĭ̈d̆̈ ĭ̈t̆̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈r̆̈ s̆̈ŏ̈ ĭ̈n̆̈ l̆̈ŏ̈v̆̈ĕ̈ Ĭ̈ c̆̈ă̈n̆̈ f̆̈ĕ̈ĕ̈l̆̈ t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈ l̆̈ŏ̈v̆̈ĕ̈ y̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈ t̆̈w̆̈ŏ̈ s̆̈h̆̈ă̈r̆̈ĕ̈ ĭ̈t̆̈ t̆̈ă̈s̆̈t̆̈ĕ̈s̆̈ s̆̈ŏ̈ ğ̈ŏ̈ŏ̈d̆̈ y̆̈ĕ̈s̆̈ m̆̈y̆̈ ŏ̈t̆̈p̆̈ ĭ̈s̆̈ f̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ă̈l̆̈l̆̈y̆̈ s̆̈ă̈ĭ̈l̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈!

ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ ᗯᕼᗴᑎ ᗪIᗪ YOᑌ ᘜᗴT ᕼᗴᖇᗴ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼOᗯ ᒪOᑎᘜ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ YOᑌ ᗷᗴᗴᑎ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ!?

Ŏ̈h̆̈ n̆̈ŏ̈t̆̈ l̆̈ŏ̈n̆̈ğ̈ b̆̈ĕ̈f̆̈ŏ̈r̆̈ĕ̈ Ĭ̈ w̆̈ă̈s̆̈ p̆̈ŭ̈n̆̈ĭ̈s̆̈h̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ m̆̈y̆̈ b̆̈r̆̈ŏ̈t̆̈h̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈ f̆̈ŏ̈r̆̈ d̆̈ă̈r̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ t̆̈ŏ̈ ğ̈ŏ̈ ă̈n̆̈d̆̈ h̆̈ă̈r̆̈m̆̈ m̆̈y̆̈ ŏ̈t̆̈p̆̈ l̆̈ŏ̈k̆̈ĕ̈ t̆̈h̆̈ă̈t̆̈ h̆̈ĕ̈'s̆̈ ğ̈ŏ̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ t̆̈ŏ̈ p̆̈ă̈y̆̈ d̆̈ĕ̈ă̈r̆̈l̆̈y̆̈ f̆̈ŏ̈r̆̈ ă̈l̆̈m̆̈ŏ̈s̆̈t̆̈ k̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈l̆̈ĭ̈n̆̈ğ̈ m̆̈y̆̈ ŏ̈t̆̈p̆̈ h̆̈ŭ̈m̆̈ă̈n̆̈ m̆̈ŏ̈n̆̈s̆̈t̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈ c̆̈ŏ̈ŭ̈p̆̈l̆̈ĕ̈☻!

Ugh my soul hurts still sob sob .

𝖮𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗌!

𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 !

𝖫𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖲𝗐𝖺𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝖲𝗐𝖺𝗉 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 .

Oh switchy isn't going to like that doc but um thank you dock for helping me again and I will let him know that he's not to do this anymore.

ᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ ᖇᑌᑎᗴ ᗪᗩᖇᒪIᑎᘜ Iᑎ ᕼᗴᖇᗴ TO ᑭIᑕK YOᑌ ᑌᑭ ᖴOᖇ Oᑌᖇ ᗯᗴᗪᗪIᑎᘜ..... ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪO YOᑌ ᗰᗴᗩᑎ I ᑕᗩᑎ'T ᗪO Tᕼᗴ ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩᘜᗴ YᗴT ....ᗷᗴᑕᗩᑌՏᗴ Oᖴ ᗯᕼᗩT ᑎIᘜᕼTᗰᗩᖇᗴ ᗪIᗪ TO ᗰY ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ.....ᗩᖇᗩᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼ !

ᑎIᘜᕼTᗰᗩᖇᗴ I'ᗰ ᘜOIᑎᘜ TO KIᒪᒪ YOᑌ ᖴOᖇ ᗰᗩKIᑎᘜ ᗰY ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᘜᗴ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ TO ᗯᗩIT ᗩᖇᗩᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼᕼ I'ᗰ ՏO ᘜOOᗪ TO ᗴᖇᗩՏᗴ Tᕼᗴᗰ ᗩᒪᒪ ᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᗰᗯᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴᕼᗴ !

No Sansy stay here with me I need my Sansy to love and tack care of me please 🥺.

ᗰᗯᗴᕼ Oᕼ OᖴᑕOᑌᖇՏᗴ I ᗯIᒪᒪ ᒪOᐯᗴ .

It was from that day on that me and my boyfriend were inseparable so no one not even Dream being a creep would break this new found love between us both .

The end ?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

109K 3.6K 15
20 year old (Y/N) is no ordinary human. About five years ago she was taken from her universe by Ink, a Star Sans who creates and protects AUs. He c...
61.7K 1.9K 25
! WARNING ! IT'S OLD AND CRINGY AF AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BACK THEN As many Fgod stories shows that Error was forced to destroy by Fate...
10.4K 447 12
(Finished! :3) Heya! This is my first book, but I hope you enjoy. This isn't Fgod, by the way it's my own creation. CM!Error, or should I say... Chil...
27.9K 910 20
( THIS BOOK IS A TEST TO SEE IF I CAN DO THIS.) ( FGOD STORIES AND A BIT OF OTHERS WHILE IM AT IT. ) (AND ERROR HAREM SO ERRORXEVERYONE) Error was on...