Ink to Ashes / Arcane Fanfict...

By birchbtw

For all you Viktor simps xoxo There's an appalling lack of Viktor stuff on here so ๐“‹โ„ด๐’พ๐“๐’ถ! Have some class... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
30
31
A/N

A/N

12.5K 174 71
By birchbtw

Greetings fellow people with immaculate taste in scrawny, dying Victorian-orphan men.

I'm Birch, hey, hello, how are you.

I've noticed an appalling lack of Viktor related stuff on here soo yeah. Badaboom. Here it is. Food for you simps.

𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓇!

I wrote the first bit of the first chapter at 7 in the morning and finished the rest at 9 at night so don't expect a literary work of art. Plus, I've only watched the series once and have the literal memory of a siv (how on earth do you spell that) so apologies for any inconsistencies and mistakes with the plot and stuff.

So yeah.

I honestly have no idea where this is gonna go. It was one of those sleep deprived ideas that I put too much effort into and now I'm committed to it.

But anyways. I hope you enjoy. Give yourself a li'l pat on the back if you've actually all of this so far * pat pat *. I'll probably reappear in some end-of-chapter author notes to brag about the word count and apologise for not updating in a bajillion years or something. But until then,

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 42 6
"Know this, Silco. I didn't do this for you, or Zaun, or your cause. I did this for Jinx, and only her." Spark, just Spark, is a nobody running acros...
9.3K 334 36
You saved his life; he saved your hand. (aka Physical Therapy: the slow burn) [More tags: silco/f!reader; no use of y/n; explicit; touch-starved char...
44.8K 1.3K 18
โœ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž~เผŠ*ยทหš : ฬ—ฬ€โž› Vi x fem Y/N...
104K 2.8K 23
You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe developed a small crush on powder. But whe...