Rise of the Guardians One-Sho...

By lostgirl2411

I've never been good at bios so all I can say is hello to everyone who has found this book. If you're one of... More

Introduction
Two years
Missing Piece
One Year
A Week
He Snapped
A Terrible Thing
Realizing the Cruel Truth
The Past
Ridley Messed Up
Bunny Almost Kills
Lover
Better For You
Second Chance
Overthinking
The Story
Fatherly Instincts
Birthday?
Ideas
Three of Them
Taking Care of a Baby
I'm Not Sure
Brother
Payback
Don't be Afraid
Into the Storm
Be Brave
Leaving
Accident
Struggling
Questions
He's Mad
The Night
Sleep
Gift
Haunted
I Should Go
Family Talk
Instincts
The Life of...
News
Believers
Wrongly Defensive
Silent Mind
Connecting Dreams
Nowhere yet Everywhere
Ideas pt. 2
I'd Choose You
Is This Love?
Trains
New Guardian
Trust Me Again?
Hello World
Two Ideas
Back from Hiatus.
A Drunk Exchange
1:35 pm
Sick Moments
Shoes
Nightmare Sleep
The First Time He Cried
Back Again
Swapping Places
Nightmare but Make It Awkward
Introducing Them
Sick Author
Sleepwalking
Opposite Lovers
Wildfire
accident
I Was Made For Loving You
Saved Chapters?
Bad Hands
The Other Life
The First Book
Past, Present, and Future
Shifting
Sophie Bennett
Manny's View
A Christmas Letter
Happy New Year
His Believers
Lyric Idea
The Truth
Picnic
Archie's Nightmare
She's Hurt, He's Hurt
The Warriors
Cold and Dark
Valentine's Day
Four Hours
You Love Me?
Lyrics pt.2
Singing & Sick
Mastermind
The Last Chapter.
new story
requests & ideas

Her Broken Heart

377 6 29
By lostgirl2411

Yes, this chapter you will get second hand embarrassment throughout the beginning. Also, I know I'm updating a lot but I'm afraid I won't have time in the next coming weeks to update like I should. 

A vault chapter. Jack and someone get caught doing something. Jack heals someone's conflicted heart. Jack proves to be the best thing ever once again. Everyone else proves to be a little bit of a bully. 

Everyone knows this book is a bit more grown up than my last. This is an example, it's not to bad but it's the beginning of Jack growing up. Our little Jackie is growing :(

-----------------------------

"Oh shit!" The two of them just stared back at the other two. Callahan and Denver couldn't even form words. They just blinked in shock. They didn't even have time to warn the others walking in behind them what was infront of them. They had been walking through the small library type room as a short cut to the Globe Room when they noticed the two on the window bench. 

Callahan heard Bunny  say something at Jack, yelling in a way as someone else said something. He just blinked. He didn't really know how to process what was going on. Did he just see that right? Was this even real life? Was he dreaming?

Denver's jaw couldn't close back as he watched the other one stand quickly before throwing her hands up. He watched Mother Nature pointing her finger at her as Jack was being questioned by Bunny. Both of them were trying to explain but couldn't get the words out as to many questions were being asked by their parents.

"Did...Did I just see that shit right?" Callahan whispered. But no one had an answer for him. Everyone else was in a state like they were. No one really knew what to do. After all what could you say in this situation.

"Dad, you gotta lis-" 

"Mother, I didn-"

What could you say when you find Jack Frost leaning against the window seal with Crystal right infront of him. Both of their faces had blush and Jack's hand was on Crystal's waist while hers was on his chest. Kissing. They had walked in on Jack and Crystal kissing. 

-------------------------------

Two hours earlier

Jack was reading a book that he would get an ass kicking for. He had gotten to the point were he didn't make facial expressions while reading something as bad as this. The thing was, Jack was beginning to get to the point where he wanted to know what having love was like. He didn't want love but he wanted to know what was so special about doing these type of things. 

He shut the book after finishing the chapter. Who could tell him if this stuff was actually fun or not? He tapped his fingers on the book cover. He couldn't ask any of the adults about it because they would treat him like a child. It took him a minute before he realized one of his best friends was extremely active in this category. 

The Pole was set to sound an alarm if he left. He was technically grounded for playing a glitter prank on Pitch so he was "locked in" the Pole. He didn't really care if he left or not but everyone else did. Why they picked sometimes to ground him and sometimes not made no sense to him.

"Wind, could you go find Crystal?" It wrapped around him once before it went out the window. He went back to reading as he waited. It didn't take her long before she was coming through the window, taking the seat right beside him. They looked at each other for a few minutes before Jack finally just asked the question. 

"What is kissing someone like?" Crystal's eyebrows could not have gone any further than they did. She glanced down at the book in Jack's hands before back up at his face. She could see the curious look in his eyes that held a certain innocence. When the wind came and got her, she thought it was an emergency and came as fast as she could. 

"Have you never had your first kiss?" Jack shook his head no. She was shocked. Jack was centuries old and he had never had a kiss before? She got settled in front of him as she realized this conversation might be awkward cause at this point, he needed to know. Why had no one ever explained anything or talked to him about anything higher than a relationship? She held her hand out for him to give the book over. 

"Let me hold this book that's got you finally asking questions. I was wondering when you'd break and ask someone something." Jack's face lit up in a blush before he handed it over. She noticed the page was marked with a red sticky note which she knew was Jack's way of marking romance parts. Her eyes couldn't relax as she was shocked at the type of story this was. She was going to need to borrow this after he got done. 

Jack watched her read the pages. He knew this book was risky to read around anyone. It did have a lot of sex in it or sexual activities. It made him wonder out of all the books, the questions adding up, if all of these things were fun. He tapped his fingers before she closed the pages, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"So you want to know how those things feel or do you want to know why people do it so much?" Jack seemed to think which made Crystal realize just how many questions could Jack have? She knew Jack had no one to talk about these kind of thoughts with. Everyone treated him like a child as if he wasn't hundreds of years old.  

"I want to know both." She nodded before leaning back, stretching her legs. This could take a while. She had never thought about explaining anything like this to anyone but knew if she didn't, Jack would find a way to figure it out. He was to stubborn for his own good. 

"Ask any question you want and I'll try to answer. But be warned, I'm not going to hold back." Jack nodded before asking all the questions he couldn't ask anyone else. Callahan had told him he could ask him but he knew he would tell someone that would tell the Guardians. 

----------------------------

10 Minutes Earlier

Jack's blush wouldn't calm down because of her honesty. She wasn't holding back on how things really were outside of the book. He was getting all the special details and it was making him feel weird. 

"Why do I feel weird?" Crystal stopped before looking him over. She winced when she realized if Jack had never felt love for anyone or very strong attraction, never had his first kiss or first real life romance moment, then Jack Frost had never been turned on. Crystal now realized what she may have done. 

"Are you serious? No one has even told you the things you could feel? Why in the- you know what just, I say you stand up and walk around, try to calm down before something even more awkward happens." She watched Jack listen as he stood up, pacing. However she could tell he wasn't going to stop thinking about everything. She crossed her arms while leaning against the wall before stopping her own thoughts as Jack turned to her suddenly. The look in his eyes was questioning. 

"If I asked you to do me a favor, would you?" She slowly gave him a look. She took in the way he was standing, the way he was looking at her. He had a very confused face while the blush calmed down. It shocked her that he was able to focus on something else so quickly. Most males couldn't do that. She was curious to what his favor was but hoping it wasn't something she had just talked about. Her reputation wasn't a good one and she'd be damned if Jack asked to be apart of it. She wouldn't let her Snowflake do that. 

"Depends on the favor is." 

"I want to know what being kissed feels like." 

"No." 

"Please." 

"Absolutely not. I do not want to be caught defiling Aster's precious son." 

"No one would know! It's just a kiss." 

Crystal saw the determination on his face. She suddenly felt protective over him. She knew that Jack would find a way to know what it was like, with anyone. Crystal sighed before looking at the doors. This was going to come back and bite her in the ass. 

"Fine. One kiss. But that's it! I'm not showing you anything else." Jack nodded before becoming awkward. How did they do this? He realized now just how embarrassing all of this was but it was to late to turn back now. He thought back to all of his books before taking a deep breath and stepping forward. 

Crystal suddenly felt nervous. She had never felt nervous about kissing someone but this was Jack. She didn't want to mess up his first kiss. Her reputation spread around the spirit world for being active, it shouldn't be her being Jack's first kiss. She was the spiritual world's "whore" as Derek and Marcus called her. Someone else being his first kiss made her worried though. Other people in their world would bully him for messing up if he did. 

"Stop being so tense, Jack. Just relax alright. This is already painfully awkward enough, don't make the whole kiss awkward." Jack nodded before relaxing as he looked at her. She stepped towards him as she put a hand on his shoulder, leaning forward. He closed his eyes. 

It was a simple kiss. Jack found himself kind of liking it. He didn't really know what to do other than put a hand on her waist. He moved his head slightly and it became a little different of a kiss. His face lit up again. He understood now. 

It was a simple kiss. Crystal liked it. Jack was a nice kisser, it had been a long time since she had a nice kiss. When she felt his hand on her waist and him move his head, her hand moved to his chest to check his heart rate. This was someone who cared. 

"Oh shit!" They both pulled apart before turning to find Callahan and Denver staring at them. Neither of them had time to pull away before Bunny and Mother Nature walked in. It took a few seconds for everyone to understand what was happening. 

"Jackson Bunnymund!" Crystal quickly backed up as Bunny came for him, Seraphina coming for her. 

"What do you think you are doing, Crystal? You know Jack is to innocent for you to be doing anything like that with him?" She felt the brokenness inside of her crack a little more, her body flinching. She wasn't doing anything bad to him. Did everyone assume she would do something bad to Jack?

"Jack, you don't need to be doing something like that! You don't need to be active with anyone! I've told you about doing things with her, you don't know who's she has been with in the past few days anyways." Jack felt a little anger go through him as he heard what Sera and Bunny said about Crystal. He wasn't even paying attention to anything they were saying about him. No one talked about her like that. 

Crystal didn't have time to put a word in as Seraphina was going off on her. Bunny had turned his attention on her too as he was asking why she would be taking advantage of Jack. She just let it happen, she would let them just assume. They believed her reputation over everything else. A blast of cold wind went through the room. They turned to find Jack had taken a deep breath before glancing at her. She saw how dark the blue was in his eyes and worried for the Pooka standing beside him. 

"It was me, I asked her to kiss me. I wanted to know what being kissed was like. You can't blame her. Or me. I'm old enough to want a kiss! I've been old enough for it for a long time." Jack threw his hands up as he finished his sentence because it was true. Jack was old enough to have his first kiss, he had been for a long time. He didn't care if it was Crystal or not. He just wanted to know. Was it so wrong to want to know that?

"That is not what having a first kiss is like, Jack! It's supposed to be special!" 

"Do you see anyone around here that wants to have a "special" kiss with me? I don't want a relationship or love, but I wanted to know about kissing. There's nothing wrong with me wanting that. You and Mom kiss all the time!" 

Bunny just rolled his eyes before grabbing Jack's hoodie pulling him towards the other room. There were sounds of protest from the boy as he kept glancing at the window seat and her. Crystal realized he was freaking out about someone finding the book. 

"Crystal, I think it's best you leave for a while." She nodded with her head down. Everyone thought she was defiling Jack no matter what it seemed. Before backing away towards the window, she grabbed the book before taking off into the sky. God forbid anyone catch Jack with that book. She stopped after flying for a long time to touch her lips. The cold was still there. 

Her heart broke a little more. She hadn't ever had a kiss that soft from someone who cared. 

------------------------------

One Week Later

Crystal was finishing the change of leaves when she felt a cold chill go down her back. She turned to find Jack landing behind her with a soft smile. She found the calm look on his face a little weird as she thought he would feel embarrassed about the kiss. 

"Did you get grounded?" 

"Yup." 

"I'm surprised they didn't ban you from being around me." She watched his face go blank before shaking his head. She didn't feel any change in her emotions towards Jack, he was still one of her bestfriends. But she did feel a change in herself. The soft, sweet kiss was something she hadn't had in a long time. Other's just go straight to third base and she felt like it needed to happen. For her to feel wanted by someone. She didn't notice Jack getting close to her until his hand took her chin, turning her to him before running his thumb over her jaw.

"You're not a whore. You're more than that. One day, you'll find someone who will make you feel like you're more than what everyone says you are. I don't care what anyone says. You're still one of my people, you're still one of my bestfriends. I'll be damned if sometimes tries to ban me from seeing you." She didn't move as Jack leaned forward, pressing a small kiss on her lips. Jack knew it was a risky place but he felt like she needed something more than just a kiss on the cheek. 

He had seen her face when Sera told her to leave. It wasn't right.

Jack had heard her reputation over the years and it killed him. No girl deserved that kind of treatment. He never had the chance to talk to her about it till now. There was a reason for wanting his first kiss to be her, he could've asked Mary or Archie or even one of the Pooka's but he chose Crystal. It was because she deserved to finally have a kiss that wasn't for her body. 

She felt her eyes burn as she dropped all of the leaves, wrapping her arms around him. He ran his fingers through her hair as he just let her settle. He held her tighter when he felt her go numb, them slowly falling to the ground. Her knees had given out as he was the first person to really hold her. She had never been held before, not even after any type of sexual activity. There never was any aftercare for her. 

"Shh, it's okay." Crystal didn't care if he couldn't breathe as she held him tighter. Jack was special. How did she ever ignore him? How did anyone ever ignore him? Her broken heart felt a little bit put together as she felt him press a kiss to her temple. He moved and she feared he was letting her go but he wasn't...

Jack moved them around until he could lean against the tree, she was laying across his lap while still pressed into the crook of his shoulder. He didn't mind. Jack would never bring up feeling her tears on his neck as her body slightly shook. He saw a hickey on her shoulder as he frowned. He knew there were some girls in their world who had sex because they loved it, for their own fun. However, he knew that the look in Crystal's eyes after sex some days looked anything but fun. They looked empty.

Crystal was one of his bestfriends. He would never let anyone use her ever again. He knew sometimes she liked it and he would never judge her for that but some of the guys who spoke about her, he wanted to turn into an icicle. 

-----------------------------

poor Crystal :( She's one of my babies so I hope you guys like her. I did say this book would be more grown up than my last so that's why I think it's time for Jack to start growing up, what do you guys think? 

I am looking for request and as you guys can see, there are very open ideas in this book towards relationships and people. I know this chapter was probably a little awkward to read in the beginning but it felt right. What is some request you guys want to send in? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 36.2K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
215K 8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
414K 8.6K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
710K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...