fight for me

vinnierunme0ver

the sequel to : it's all or nothing..... even in the dark we will find a way out ...i believe in us Еще

<3
prologue
1 - compromise
3 - a mess without you
4 - all too well
5 - you rang?
6 - don't doubt me.
7 - please rise
8 - jail break
9 - injuries & irrationality
10 - fix me, please
11 - mixups
12 - tacos fix everything
13 - checkmate
14 - forget me not
15 - wanted
16 - getaway car
17 - hold on.
18 - missing piece
im back!!!!
im back - for real

2 - crash & burn

8.7K 122 436
vinnierunme0ver

hey shawty baes!!

sorry ab taking a little bit longer however im acc being consistent for once so let's hear some commotion for that woot woot!!! under 3 weeks to update BOTH my stories??? i meannnn that's record time for me

AND IM GONNA UPDATE HOPEFULLY TWICE A WEEK DURING BREAK HEHEHE WHICH STARTS IN A FEW DAYS!!!

THANK U GUYS FOR 13K ON TIKTOK WTF

ILY ALL SM <3

NOW LETS GET INTO THE LIFE UPDATES BC IT'S BEEN A MIN

im over school

i have to apply for scholarships and it's giving me ptsd to college app season..

IVE GOTTEN INTO MORE COLLEGES WOOT WOOT

im literally desperate for winter break

i-day is TODAY LITERALLY TODAY IM EDITING THIS AS IM EATING BREAKFAST BC I DIDNT WANT U GUYS TO WAIT TILL TONIGHT!!! super excited we've been working our asses off.

i-day = the day we perform for an assembly in the dance clubs we're in, we have clubs for dancing in a bunch of diff countries, latino club, belly dancing, etc.

anyways

casey gardner = bae. mommy. as fuck.

i think i'm in my hey mamas era...

everyone keeps telling me i dress/look like/am a hey mamas everyday. not mad ab it. hey mamas are hot as FUCK. (the women, not men)

women in general >>>

in case some of u weren't aware, i'm gay as FUCK #put the bi in bitch # maybe a lesbian not sure # having ANOTHER sexuality crisis atm lol

anyways now that i've formally come out on wattpad, let's get into the chapter

-

-

-

-

song recs

knife under my pillow by maggie lindemann

whereever you are by 5sos

grave by nessa barrett

crash and burn by maggie lindemann - it's giving angst. fave song atm

counting crimes by nessa barrett

mercy by shawn mendes - cover on tiktok lol iykyk

-

-

-

-

daily reminder that thoughts are in bold :)

y/n's pov:

"kas, wake up!"

"hello?"

"how heavy of a sleeper are you? get up, aaron's gonna be here in like an hour."

she groaned and pulled the covers over her head.

"goddamnit kas. i hate to do this but you leave me no choice."

you pulled the covers off her and threw them onto the floor.

"why'd you do that?"

"you wouldn't get up, no way i was gonna deal with aaron by myself."

"oh shit. i forgot about that. any chance we can just pretend we're not home when he shows up?"

you shot her a look and walked out of the room, knowing she'd follow after you.

she stumbled out of bed and followed you downstairs.

the two of you ate breakfast and got ready, awaiting aaron's arrival.

"so, we're really doing this?"

"yeah."

"you do know you can refuse his help, right?"

you nodded and wrapped your arms around your knees.

"oh mija, pobrecita. i'm sorry. i know this isn't easy for you."

"this fucking sucks."

"yeah. we're resorting to letting the devil spawn help us. that's how you know it's bad."

you chuckled and she smiled softly, resting her hand on your shoulder and squeezing it lightly.

the doorbell rang and you both shot your heads up.

"speaking of the devil spawn, i'll get it."

is it too late to back out of the agreement?

i could just tell kas to not open the door for him..

no, a deal's a deal. i'll just suck it up. how bad can it be?

(a.n: girl, you know better than to ask that)

"hey, i brought you guys food."

"y/n, i know we're supposed to hate him, but he brought tacos..."

"just shut up and get over here."

they both walked into the kitchen, aaron set the takeout bag down onto the counter, along with a manila file.

"what's that?"

"i was gonna get into that after we ate."

"oh, okay."

"you can look at it if you want."

he slid it across the counter to you, it came to a halt just as it reached you.

you looked down at it and saw the tab that was sticking out had vinnie's name on it.

you felt your entire body stiffen.

"maybe later."

you pushed it back to him and he set it aside as he started taking the to-go boxes out of the bag.

"steak or chicken?"

"i'm fine with either."

"kas?"

"is both an option?"

he laughed.

"i had a feeling you'd say that, so one of the orders has a variation."

"you're making it really hard to hate you right now."

he laughed again.

what's funny? the fact that we both hate your guts? the fact that you're an asshole? i don't find that funny.

"where are the plates?"

"the third cabinet on the left."

you and kas looked at each other and rolled your eyes as he was grabbing the plates.

she mouthed "poser" and you stifled a laugh before he turned back around.

he passed you a plate with tacos on it, then did the same to kas, then lastly, for himself.

you ate in silence for the most part.

aaron's occasional comments and kasia's fake laughs were pretty much the climax of the conversation.

when you were all finished eating, aaron grabbed the plates and put them in the sink, then threw the bag and empty boxes away.

suck up.

"okay, are we ready?"

"get on with it"

kas made hand motions that signaled for him to spit out what he found out--because you knew it had to be something, especially after the way he dodged your question earlier.

he's gotta be hiding something.

"i got ethan to do some digging for me. the file was all he could suffice for now, but hey, it's a start."

"what did you find?"

"i haven't looked at it yet. it didn't feel right looking at it unless we all got to see it."

bullshit, bullshit, and more bullshit.

"that's kinda sweet, in a weird, twisted way."

you lightly smacked the side of her arm and she had to hold herself back from bursting out into laughter.

oh kasia.

"uhh, anyways. ethan said most of the information in here will be generic, but we need a good foundation if we're gonna even think about getting him out."

think? what's that supposed to mean? we're going to get him out. we haven't even started and it seems like he's already losing interest in the idea of getting vinnie out.

"sooo? what are we waiting for?"

"right, sorry."

he opened up the file and spread the papers in it across the counter.

it was filled with mugshots, fingerprints, interview inscriptions, and a bunch of legal documents that made your brain go to mush.

this is gonna be a lot harder than i thought.

"i'm sure ethan won't mind being our translator if we need help decoding any of this."

"do you have his number on speed dial, cause i know we're gonna need it."

"i do, actually."

he pulled his phone out and and propped it up against a water bottle while the facetime call rang. on the second ring or so, ethan picked up.

"hey kid, what's up?"

"you busy?"

"no, i just got off my shift."

"wanna help us...?"

"us?"

you and kas popped your heads into the frame and waved.

"oh, well hello there."

"ethan, y/n, y/n, ethan. you've met."

"yeah. i know"

"oh, she's his girlfriend. i see."

"yeah. anyways, can you help?"

"i suppose. what do you need?"

"this shit looks like a different language, can you tell us what some of it means?"

"which part?"

"...all of it?"

"oh jeez. where are you? this'll be easier to do in person."

"i'll text you the address."

"alright, be there soon."

did he just? give a cop my address? without asking me?

kas looked at you with widened eyes, waiting for you to explode.

"now i'll have two stalkers instead of one, how fun."

"the more the merrier, mija."

"ethan? he wouldn-"

"you don't know that. i can tell he doesn't like me."

"you were kind of a bitch to him..."

"oh you mean when he arrested me and my boyfriend? forgive me, IM definitely the bitch. not him."

"y/n, that's not what i-"

"you sure? cause it kinda seems like it is what you meant. you and your bestie ethan can have fun in my house. i'll be upstairs."

"mija, can your crisis wait for a second?"

you stopped dead in your tracks and turned around, a puzzled expression overflowing your face.

"what's wrong?"

"they wanna know why vinnie hasn't been active..."

fuck. i should've expected that at some point. i just didn't think it would be this soon.

"should we just post on his socials? say he's taking a break or something?"

"yeah, do you have his phone?"

"yeah, i'll go get it."

"uh, guys. i don't think that's a good idea."

"and why the fuck not?"

"he's in jail? you think the police won't question if someone at the station sees him posting suddenly?"

"okay but they know he doesn't have his phone, so they can use their context clues."

"y/n, don't"

"this agreement had nothing mentioning you bossing me around, you can't stop me from doing it."

he followed you upstairs and grabbed your wrist before you got into vinnie's room.

"y/n, wait."

"let go of me!"

"just calm down for a sec and actually think about what you're about to do. you're letting your emotions affect your actions."

is it because i'm a woman? you little fucker. i knew he was one of those.

"excuse me? how fucking unstable do you think i am?"

"no-that's not what i said. you're grieving, it's normal, we all grieve sometimes. just take it one day at a time. you don't wanna do something you might regret later."

"well what are we supposed to do? keep posting and pretend he's just ghosting for no good reason?"

"yeah?"

"no. that's not gonna work. they're gonna end up bringing their concerns to my page and then I'LL have to lie about it. this way no one knows we're lying, and they're not worried about him. easy peasy."

he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"fine, but when it backfires, don't come running to me for a solution."

"don't worry, i won't."

you walked into vinnie's room and mumbled "asshole" just loud enough for aaron to hear it before slamming the door shut.

"for the record, you're a piece of shit. and you wonder why i picked vinnie over you?"

"fuck both of you. i don't even know why i agreed to help you, if i'm not wanted here then i'll just take my shit and go."

fuck. no. no. no. no. no. no.

you opened the door and tugged on his shirt.

"wait. don't go."

"why? because i have something you need?"

"well yeah? that was the whole point of this arrangement?"

"i was never gonna actually leave. i keep my word. i just wanted to get you out here again."

oh you've got to be kidding me.

"are you fucking serious? scaring me to get what you want? that's not gonna get you my trust. you're such a piece of shit. i meant what i said. leave me the fuck alone, don't you understand that every time i look at you, all i see is the person that took him away from me?!"

he stared back at you, blankly.

"oh."

anddd that's all he had to say. screw this.

you walked back into the room and slammed the door shut again, locking it this time.

aaron's pov:

well, i fucked that one up.

i stood there, frozen for a few more seconds, before going back downstairs.

"what the hell did you do this time?"

"me? why is it always my fault?"

"because you're the one with a history of domestic abuse, remember?"

"let's see if we can figure some of this out before ethan shows up."

kasia's pov:

not him ignoring my statement.

funny.

"sure."

i snatched the papers out of his hand and began skimming through them as i shuffled through the stack.

i was meaninglessly skimming, until a date caught my eye.

september 10th.

"wait, i think i found something. is this his court date?"

"this is the initial one, yes."

"initial?"

y/n's pov:

you heard mumbling from downstairs and figured they were probably going on without you.

as much as you hated him, you didn't wanna be left out of the loop.

so, you sucked it up and went downstairs.

as you entered the kitchen you heard aaron say something you didn't particularly like.

but then again, you don't like anything that comes out of his mouth.

"just to see if he'll actually end up with a sentence or if they'll end up letting him go. usually never ends in the prisoner's favor."

you flinched at the fact that you had to interact with him again if you wanted to know the answer to your question.

but once again, you sucked it up and chimed in before anyone else could.

"why not?"

"oh, hey. they're always pretty much convinced that anyone in jail is guilty."

"well, maybe we can convince them otherwise?"

"and if they have proof that says he is? what then?"

"we can't just let them throw him in jail without at least putting up a fight. you know, for someone who's supposed to be helping, you're being a real debbie downer."

"i'm just being realistic. ask ethan when he gets here, he'll say the same thing."

"i'm not telling a cop that we should convince the judge someone's innocent when they aren't. are you fucking insane? you better not tell him shit. i know you guys are buddies, but you'll get us fucked over, aaron."

"so you want me to lie? to someone who's known me since i was a kid?"

"yes. that's what i just said? you convinced me you were a good person, when in reality, you're not. how hard can it be for you to lie again?"

"ouch? i have feelings too."

"good. that's karma."

"i don't think we should lie to ethan if we want him on our side, just saying."

"aaron, you say a word and this arrangement is done."

"that hurts you more than it hurts me."

"does it? cause you seem desperate for any attention you can get from me."

"DAMNN. she got you there."

LMFAO leave it to kas to make a heavy situation lighter

"i'm not that fucking desperate. if you really think that then-"

"wait both of you shut up! i think i found something."

"what? kas, lemme see."

"look, it has an empty spot for a SECOND court date. so maybe we have 2 shots at this?"

"oh yeah, that's a thing. depending on how long they give him for his initial sentence, he's more likely to get another trial, in case they fucked it up the first time around. they pick the date at the first trial"

"would that shorten the sentence?"

"if they can find him innocent, yeah. sometimes they let the person go on the spot."

the front door slammed open and you all shot your heads up, only to see ethan standing in the doorway.

"alright kids, whadda ya need?"

...

no words

why do men...

might as well rip the bandaid off.

"how long will his sentence be? do you know?"

"uhhh give or take a few months to a year at least."

"at least?!"

"aww, what's wrong? is someone sad she's separated from her other half? boohoo."

"ethan!"

aaron shot him a glance, but before anyone could say anything after that, you were already halfway up the stairs.

you know what, maybe i'm okay with being out of the loop.

im over this.

"y/n! wait! for fucks sake eth, why'd you say that?"

by the time aaron reached your room, you were already tucked away under the covers, scrolling through pictures in your camera roll.

"y/n. open up, please?"

"y/n?"

"are you okay in there?"

"at least say something."

"aaron, drop it! she's not gonna let you in, just leave her be."

kas, my savior.

"y/n, there's not a chance i'm listening to kasia, so don't get your hopes up."

damnit.

what in the pick me is this. just go away.

"talk to me."

bro you literally give me the ick, please go away.

"okay, you leave me no choice, i'm coming in."

good luck with that lmfao

wait what the fuck

how did he?

and i didn't lock the door.

nice.

"where the hell did you go?"

he plopped down onto the bed and starting patting on the covers, in search of you.

he landed on a part of your arm and you pulled it away, quickly.

"found ya."

"so, are you gonna talk to me or are you gonna keep pretending that i'm not here?"

"option 2."

"go figure."

the room was silent for a few minutes. he was still sitting in the same spot, you felt invaded.

eventually, you felt the covers being tugged on.

oh no

but he wasn't doing what you thought he was.

you saw him roll under the covers next to you, and felt yourself instinctively scooting away from him. so instinctively, that you didn't realize you were actually doing it.

"i'll stay over here, don't worry."

you cant help but wonder if you've crossed the line.

am i too much of a bitch to him?

does he really deserve to be treated the way i treat him?

i'm no better than him.

"are you alright?"

"you should know the answer to that."

"yeah, i know. but it's courtesy to ask. i don't wanna assume right off the bat."

"no, i'm not. ethan is an asshole and probably our only way of getting vinnie out, i'm stuck all alone for at least a few months to a year, and i'm so over all of this already. it's just so complicated and i fucking hate it. if i wanted complicated i would've stayed in the god awful relationship i was in with you."

(a.n: LMFAOOOO)

"you're not alone. you have me. and kas and the rest of your friends."

"not the same. vinnie and i grew up together. i really only feel safe when he's around. and now he's not gonna be around for a long time. it sucks."

"i can't say i understand, because i don't. but i feel for you. i'm sorry. it can't be easy. but im sure it'll get easier. and you might not have to wait around that long, you never know. don't doubt us just yet. we haven't even officially gotten started. and ethan will come around. all cops are assholes, don't take it personal."

oh but it has to be personal.

he loves you...

and god knows what you told him about me.

"so what does ethan know?"

"what do you mean?"

"how much does he know? does he know who me and kas are?"

"well yeah. he remembers you guys. plus i told him we all went to high school together. and maybe slightly mentioned that you and i have a history."

oh, great.

let's tell the cop in charge of my boyfriends case that you and i used to date. that'll definitely make him wanna let vinnie out.

"is that okay?"

"i guess."

no. no the fuck it is not.

-

-

-

I HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED

AHHH

im so excited for this book.

im literally so in love w the entire storyline even tho it kinda hurt to write vinnie being left in jail.

im so attached to this book it's not even funny.

anyways, i wanna get a piercing for my 18th, probably another ear piercing bc my mom will kill me if i just go full speed ahead and get a nose piercing.

so comment on the one i should get bc i need help deciding

option 1: cartilage (may do more than 1 for this)

option 2: conch -- just one ear

option 3: get my thirds done? maybe? im not sure abt this one, it might end up just being a lower cartilage piercing, i don't have that much room left on my lobe LMAO

OKAY SEE U GUYS VERY SOON BC AFTER FRIDAY I WILL BE ON WINTER BREAK WOOT WOOT

ILY ALL SM

MWAH

UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER

XOXO, MELI <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Ultraviolence morganfm19

Детектив / Триллер

7.9K 301 38
Things just come and go. Things pass by so fast you don't stop to look at what's happening. That's until you start to realize what's happening isn't...
REDEMPTION Julia Summers

Научная фантастика

322 40 16
2nd Place in The Dragon Fire Awards 3rd Place in Science Fiction in the Tricolour Terrenial Awards. " No one was truly your own in this world. Everyo...
I BELONG TO THE MOON SARA MAKRANI

Любовные романы

3.2K 200 27
"My life was perfectly fine. surrounded by peace and love. until I walked in my dead granny's room. my eyes stopped on her journal. I grasped it and...
7.5K 52 26
"Promise me you won't do it again." "I don't know if I can keep that promise." I do not own It. I only own the plot and character I created