Lovers In The Shadows - Kakas...

By pepperpotts09

Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book... More

02 | a few beers
03 | one more
04 | trying something new
05 | routine surveillance
06 | uncharted territory
07 | settling the score
08 | head on
09 | between us
10 | all dressed up
11 | lord sixth
12 | behind closed doors
13 | hidden in plain sight
14 | and so it begins
15 | late night dumplings
16 | apart
17 | surrender to me
18 | yours
19 | mine

01 | the beginning

687 20 1
By pepperpotts09

You grabbed a fistful of white hair in your left hand, your right desperately gripping onto the back of his vest. Your hips bucked over his gloved hands, the bookshelf that shared the wall with his back started to empty as numerous books toppled over. It happened in a flash, you were both still partially clothed: your formerly buttoned blouse hanging off your shoulders, bra exposed, pants somewhere in the kitchen. His pants around his ankles, shirt & mask still on, vest open.

Only after he moaned into your neck, both the vibration of his voice and the fabric of his mask tickling you, did you realize: you were fucking the sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 616 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
335K 8.9K 75
"Why me? Why am I always the one that's different? It isn't fair! This pain of being all alone is suffocating, why should anyone other than yourself...
742 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
9K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...