Forever | ✓

By nessawritess_

[ A NOT SO LONG STORY] "I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't even like when someone touches what's mine... More

🖤
Aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Epilogue
Author's note

eleven

13.5K 475 49
By nessawritess_

2 months later...

Kiara

Standing in front of the mirror, I was adoring my outfit. I was dressed up in a black full sleeves top with a grey mini skirt. My dark brown hair straightened out reaching till just a bit above my waist.

I always loved long hairs. I rarely use to go for a cut as I thought I would look weird in short hair. When I was in high school, I was barely able to take care of my hair and my mother use to taunt me by saying 'when you can't take care of your hair, why to keep it, have a bob cut'. But obviously I never listened.

I paired up my outfut with white sneakers. I love wearing sneakers and I would chose sneakers over heels anyday.

I loved my attire. Perfect for a day out in Italy.

It's been 4 days since we arrived here. After a month of our marriage when our work loosened out a bit, Vihaan's parents surprised us with our honeymoon plan.

We initially wanted to refuse but then when they mentioned Italy, who were we to refuse.

So, here we are in Italy for our honeymoon or more like buddymoon.

It's our last day here. So, I wanted to make the most out of this day. I mean, I ain't coming to Italy everytime, right?

Yes, Kia. You ain't.

Throughout our four days, we went to a lot of places. We visited The Colosseum, the oval amphitheater in Rome. The Vatican City, The Pantheon, The Roman Forum and the Centro Storico captivated us very badly. I was thrilled by the artsy of the country.

Italy is vibe.

"Are you done?" A deep voice came behind me.

I turned to look at my dear husband. He was clad in a white shirt gracing his broad shoulders with black jeans. His shirt was rolled up in sleeves.

There's really something sexy about rolled up sleeves.

Standing up in a 6'1" height, he was looking really alluring. His defind cheekbones and concrete jaws for his dashing personality.

Why does have to be so hot?

"Yeah." I moved closer to him and looked into his brown eyes which was filled with joy. His earthy smell swirling around me.

I grabbed his collars and whispered softly, "You look good."

"I always do." He playfully shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness as he placed a soft kiss in my cheeks. He wrapped his one arm around my shoulder and lead me towards the door.

♡♡♡

I was roaming in the La Rinascente department store. The centre was filled with high end luxury brand stores. It was fascinating.

I decided to buy a dress and went to the billing counter. While the man was checking the dress, I gave my card to him. I look back around to find Vihaan. He didn't came inside the store as he got an urgent call.

I turn my attention back to the man and said, "Ho gya? Ohh, I mean-".

"Ho gya hai tujhse to pyaar sajna." He started singing and I was taken back as I slightly chuckled.

I took out fist to him and said, "Indian?" and pointed my fingers to us.

He joined his fist to mine, "Yeah, I'm from Chennai. You're here to travel?"

"I'm with my husband. Honeymoon."

"Ohh. Have a happy married life." He smiled at me.

"Thanks. I hope so." I showed my crossed fingers to him and gave a wide smile. I took my shopping bag and made my way out of the store.

I was walking as I saw a familiar figure. It was Vihaan.

But he was with a woman.

That woman was smiling and talking to him. I stood there and a frown took place in my face. I narrowed my eyes at them as I saw him also smiling at her.

Ohh, see Kia. How she is eyeing your man.

Fury took over my body. Can't she see that he is married. Why all these girls have to go after the man I love.

Yes, I love him.

I don't know when did it happen and it's only been a month, but I have utterly fallen in love with him. I love when he cares for me, when he does things that make me smile, when he cooks for me, takes me out and cuddles with me.

The mere sight of him makes me feel like flying in air. I feel secure in the presence of him, feels like nothing can happen to me when he is with me. A great sense of warmth travels through my body and those butterflies feeling in my stomach whenever he is close to me. I'm just unable to keep my hands and eyes off him.

Love is a weird feeling, isn't it? It just happens with the most unexpected person. With someone who you know might not be yours. It feels like the first sunny, warm day after a really long and shitty winter, except it goes on for longer.

But being in love is also like constantly having a word on the tip of your tongue but never fully getting the word right because it's not strong enough.

I may have fallen in love with him. But all those boldness of mine aside, he might never feel the same for me.

Sure, we are very comfortable with each other that we don't mind the our physical touch, our constant hugs and kisses. It might be just cuddles for him and nothing more.

He might still be in love with his ex. That's what scares me the most. I don't want to get hurt once more.

Rejection.

It can be a literal nightmare for someone.

Imagine falling in love with someone, only for them not to reciprocate it.

The heartbreak.

I understand it's totally okay to not reciprocate someone's love because you cannot force love. But that does hurt like shit.

I have always been afraid of rejection. I rarely used to initiate a talk with someone in the past because I feared they might not like me and that will make me sad. But I'm past that stage now. I don't care who likes me or not.

But it's different with Vihaan. I do want him to love me back.

I took long strides towards them and immediately wrapped my arms around Vihaan's torso, "Honey, where were you? I was looking for you everywhere."

He looked at me with his raised eyebrows probably wondering why I'm using such endearings. I gave him a hard glare in return.

I turned towards the woman to see her eyes locked at our intertwined arms.

Ha, keep looking. He's mine.

She glanced up to me and gave me an irritated look which made me boil in anger. I scooped closer to Vihaan and said, "Do you need anything?"

She was about to say something when I interrupted, "No. Okay. Well my husband and I still have to enjoy our honeymoon. See you, not." I whispered the last word.

"Let's go honey." I gave a mocking smile and led him out of the store.

"Darling, what was that?" Vihaan teased me. I scrunch my nose in disgust and gave him a look.

"Don't call me that. It's embarrassing."

"Why? You didn't have a problem calling me that?" He smirked.

"Because you were smiling to that woman." I said in an obvious tone.

Again a smirk formed in his face, "Jealous much?"

I rolled my eyes, "Of course I was jealous. I don't like my husband smiling to other woman." I fake frowned.

His expression softened and he cupped my face. "She was just asking directions and I said that I too was a foreigner. But I won't smile at anyone else. Okay?"

I nodded with an innocent look on my face. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

He intertwined our hands and we walked along the street.

♡♡♡

We were walking through the Piazza Navona when I saw a light brown cat near the fountain. It was looking so cute that I couldn't stop myself and ran towards it.

I picked it up in my arms as Vihaan came beside me. I kept caressing it's fur as it was so soft and silky.

"Can you take a picture of us?" I asked Vihaan.

"It's just a cat, Kiara."

"But it's the cute one." I pouted giving a warm look to the cat.

He scoffed but nonetheless took out his phone. I made different poses with the cat.

I extended the cat to Vihaan's arms. He refused to take it but I insisted. Soon he started playing with the cat. He was smiling so brightly at it that a smile broke out in my face. He was giving such a adoring look to it.

"Vihaan." I called out him but didn't got any response as he was busy with the cat. The cat kept its paw in his cheeks.

Suddenly, my mood dropped. I became angry as he was ignoring me for that cat.

Such a slutty cat. Eyeing my husband like that.

I was jealous of the attention it was receiving from my Vihaan.

I quickly took it from his arms and shooed the cat away.

He gave me a confused look. "It clearly doesn't like us. Have some self-respect, Vihaan."

He rolled his eyes before I grabbed his arms, "Let's go."

♡♡♡

"Please Vi, just one dance." I whined to him holding his hands requesting him to dance with me.

"No please, Kia. I don't want to. It's awkward."

"Fine." I angrily huffed. "It's not like you're the only fish in the sea."

His expression suddenly changed as his muscles tensed up. I guess my words worked.

"Kia don't." He said in an extremely deep voice.

"Watch me." I gestured my two fingers towards our eyes and sauntered to the dance floor.

We were in a club now. I really wanted to go to one as it was our last day. Vihaan doesn't really likes clubbing so he refused to come but I persuaded him.

Approaching the dance floor, walking along the dancing bodies, I swayed my body to the blasting music in the room filled with drunk people having their time.

"Ciao, bella."

I turned towards the voice and noticed a lean and muscular man smirking at me.

"If I'm not wrong, that means Hello Beautiful, right?"

He nodded. "Not an Italian?"

I shooked my head.

"Did you overstay your visa? Because you got 'fine' written all over you." He remarked.

"Such a cheesy pickup line." I gave him a disgusting look.

"Are you alone here?" He asked me.

"No, I'm with my husband."

"I don't see anyone here."

Oh boy, I'm not interested.

I turned my vision towards Vihaan and noticed a slim, tall woman walking towards him. She leaned to him and said something. But his eyes never left mine. His face showed fury and annoyance.

The woman smiled at him and again said something to him to a result, he turned towards her and gave her a respectful smile and spoke something which I couldn't grasped.

But it made my anger rise to a new level. I felt my body filled with jealousy. I was exploding with rage in my mind. My eyes hardened and narrowed into slits. Not at Vihaan, but at that woman.

"Jealous, huh?" A voice spoke beside me and I realized that man still standing beside me.

I looked at him with a hostile glare. I was not in the mood to deal with him.

Out of frustration, I grabbed his hands and said, "Let's dance."

"As you say, mia signora."

I wrapped my hands around his neck as his hands went around my waist. It didn't felt right but I was too irritated to mind it. I looked behind him to see Vihaan standing there with a glass of wine glaring at me. That woman long gone.

He stood there with his fist clenched by his side, his hands veins throbbing slightly. His whole body tensed as he gripped the glass tightly around his hands.

Wow, that's hot.

God, Kiara. You need therapy.

I slightly smirked at him and returned my attention towards the man.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Ariana." I lied.

"Like Ariana Grande."

"No."

"So, can I call you Ari or Ana?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because that's not my name."

He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"I hope your husband don't kill me."

"No promise. You see he's too possessive for me."

I was pulled away harshly by my arms as Vihaan stood there glaring hardly at the man.

Vihaan grabbed his collar. "Don't you dare touch her." The man gulped in fear, his face showing horror.

Vihaan started pulling me outisde the club as I kept calling his name but he didn't listened. Sitting in the cab, he kept looking outside the window and not even once glanced at me.

"Vihaan, I-". I tried talking to him but interrupted me. "Don't Kiara. Not a word from you." He dismissed me.

As I realized that I had made him really angry, I didn't uttered a single word as I was kind of afraid.

Getting out of the cab, he straight away went inside the hotel as I followed right behind him. I stood outside the door of the room as I was nervous of his reaction.

Who told your stupid ass to dance with that man infront of your husband, Kia? Now suffer.

I bit my lower lip out of frustration. "Why do you have to be so impulsive, Kia."

Taking a deep breath, I went inside the room and found him pacing around. Noticing me, he ignored me and grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down.

I walked closer to him with small steps and grabbed his arm. "Vihaan, listen to me. Please-".

"Listen what, Kiara. How you loved dancing with that man?" He half yelled at me.

"Why, Kia?" He said but this time with a soft voice. I looked up to his softened eyes, "I just wanted to make you jealous because you weren't dancing with me." I whispered but loud enough for him to hear as he was close to me.

He placed both his palms to my cheeks and cupped it. His face was very close to me that I could smell the cocktail. He stared directly at my eyes.

"I don't like sharing what's mine. I don't like when someone touches what's mine. And you Kiara, you are mine."

My heart literally skipped at his words. It started jumping out of excitement. I started feeling all those supposed butterflies in my stomach.

Fuck, I was so much turned on right now.

I nodded at him.

"Words, Kia. I need words."

"I am yours." His lips came crashing onto mine as soon those words left my mouth.

My breath hitched at his action. The time stopped around as I felt his lips on my soft ones. My heart pounded and started beating faster as how soft his lips felt. My knees gave in and I grabbed his arms for support.

He pulled back before I opened my eyes slowly with parted lips. He again placed his lips upon mine. My stomach twisted in a knot and started fluttering. He parted my lips with his as he slipped his tounge inside my mouth. His hand came down to my waist and he pulled me even more closer to his body if possible.

Our body pressed against each other, I circled my arms around his neck. Our tounges pressed as our teeth clashed with each other's. He sucked on my bottom lip and I gasped at it.

A shiver was sent down my body as my mind was all over the place. The kiss was so delicate and sensual that it was the only thing I could think about. He pecked my lips the last time before pulling back and looking at me.

That night we slept peacefully in arms of each other with our tangled bodies. That marked the biggest step into our relationship.

But they say na, all good things must come to an end.

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

669K 33.8K 60
" If I know what love is, It's because of you! " ❤ ----------------- " Will You be my bride? " I was astounded. What!? Bride!! " I'm sorry. Are you...
9.4M 616K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
4.4M 226K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
346K 13K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...