FOREVER YOUNG ( JIKOOK)

By jimjam_jimin

Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempere... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
MY HEAVY HEART
CRYING ON THE FLOOR
THINKING ABOUT YOU
WEIRD
BULLY
LET'S HOOKUP
ANGRY
FRESHERS PARTY
HICKEY
21 QUESTIONS
NOT SO PLATONIC THOUGHTS
CAN'T LET HIM FALL
TRIP
NEVER HAVE I EVER
BEACHES
TONIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT
I'M THE ONE THAT YOU NEED
SINFUL LIPS
FILTHY HANDS
BROKEN BONES
CAN'T GET YOU OUT OF MY MIND
WEDDING INVITATION
FEELINGS
WANT HIM ALONE
ALL I HEAR IS RAINDROPS
UNDERNEATH THE SHEETS
DID IT MEANT NOTHING?
SECOND CHANCE
BACK TO NORMAL
MOVIE AND SOME ACTION
FIRST AID
MIDNIGHT BLUNDER
ONLY HIS
INTIMIDATING
HANGOUT OR DATE?
WE'LL FIGURE IT OUT
TOGETHER
DATE NIGHT
FUNCTION
SAY IT ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT
CHANGE
JEALOUSLY
PERFECT
THOSE THREE WORDS
THE END

BLUE LIGHTS

11.1K 581 163
By jimjam_jimin

AUTHOR'S POV

It was now the night of the second day of their trip. On the first day they went to the beach and after jimin and jungkook's fight and then them making up they all played volleyball.

Jimin, jungkook, rosé , taehyung , yoongi were in one team while the rest were in other team. The whole game went on as jungkook protecting jimin from hitting himself against the ball as jimin just shouted ' let me play' at jungkook.

Then in the morning of their second day of the trip they visited other famous places, took pictures and had food in a nice restaurant overall it was a good day.

Now it was night time and all of jimin's friends were party animal except for jimin. So here was jimin now getting ready for the night as their friends decided to go to a night club tonight.

" Kookie how do I look?" Jimin who was looking beautiful like an angel but also hot and sinful like a devil asked jungkook.

Jungkook who was on his phone full on ready looked up from his phone at jimin's voice and his mouth hung open. Jimin looked absolutely stunning. Some kind of possesiveness surged through jungkook's body. Jimin was looking good...... a bit too good and jungkook doesn't want someone to stare at jimin with wrong intention.

Jungkook saw as the neckline of jimin's shirt was a bit loose exposing his sharp collarbones. Infact his whole milky white neck was visible. It was irresistible sight. Jungkook looked down at jimin's skin tight jeans hugging jimin's thick toned thighs perfectly and it was too tempting and provoking. Eventhough he was straight it was having an effect on him as well.

So in order to make jimin not wear it he decided to come up with a lie.

" Don't wear this." He stated sternly looking back down at his phone again.

Jimin just furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the mirror to check his outfit. He thought he looked pretty good with styled hair and a little makeup and the outfit was good.

" Why should I not wear it?" He asked jungkook innocently.

" Uhm.....it.....it's not looking good." Jungkook said and jimin looked down at his outfit feeling sad.

He took a lot of time in choosing a good outfit. But if jungkook don't like it he probably shouldn't wear it.....
Jungkook have a better fashion sense.

" Oh o..okay I'll change into something else." Jimin said turning around but someone pressed the doorbell of their room.

Jimin opened the room to see rosé and taehyung.

" Hey baby" rosé flirted with jimin pinching his cheeks as jimin laughed.

" Wah jimin you look so good!" Tae complimented as they both got inside the room as they both looked ready as well.

Taehyung fell down dramatically as jungkook hit the back of his head as rosé just sat on the edge of the bed.

" Really? But kookie said its not looking good." Jimin said.

" Oh god why are you listening to this grumpy man you look absolutely gorgeous. Wear this only." Rosé said as jungkook just rolled his eyes probably cursing tae and rosé to come at the wrong time as jimin was just about to change.

Even after rosé and tae's compliment jimin still looked at jungkook for approval. It was his habit now. And since jungkook had no other choice as he saw jimin looking at him adorably asking for his advice so he nodded in approval making jimin smile widely.

" Come on namjoon texted that all of them are ready. Let's go!" Tae said as they all walked out of the room.

______________________________________

They reached the club and it had an amazing vibe. The music was so good it made them groove to it automatically.

" Oh gosh! This is amazing. Night clubs in Bali are more fun then in seoul." Jisoo said a bit loudly because of the music as everyone agreed.

" I just wanted to sleep." Yoongi said and everyone started cursing him immediately.

" Let's have a drink bitches!" Hobi yelled going towards the bar while the other went to sit in a big couch in VIP area. They specifically payed for it.

Hobi, taehyung and jin went to bring some drinks as everyone waited. Jungkook as always was siting beside jimin his arms were behind jimin on the couch's armrest.

" Are you liking it?" Jungkook asked jimin and jimin smiled and him cutely before nodded.

" Yes.....it's amazing. The vibe here is so good. I think this is the first time I'm liking a party." Jimin said and jungkook nodded.

" Here are the drinks." Hobi said.

" Guys let's just dance tonight." Joy said and everyone nodded.

" I wanna dance too!" Jimin said excitedly.

" Am I dreaming? Is jimin enjoying a party for the first time?"  Namjoon said as jimin just rolled his eyes at his friends exaggerating his dislike for the parties.

Jimin took shots after shots as he was feeling like having fun to the fullest. Maybe it was adrenaline from the trip. But jimin just wanted to let go today.

All the friends drank and goofed around here and there playing stupid games.

" Jimin don't drink too much. You're gonna get drunk. Were not in Korea. " Jungkook scolded jimin sternly but jimin just ignored him taking another shot.

" Jimin!" Jungkook tried to take jimin's glass away but jimin ran away from him sitting beside yoongi while giggling.

" let the baby have fun for once jungkook" tae said and touched jimin glass with his in cheers and jungkook just rolled his eyes keeping close eyes on jimin making sure he doesn't disappear anywhere.

" Let's dance now!" Rosé said.

Taehyung , rosé , joy , hobi , jisoo , jin and jimin went to the dance floor as jungkook, yoongi and namjoon remained seated not intrested in dancing but just drinking.

Jungkook didn't drink much today as he need to take care of jimin as jimin seems drunk now. The way he's dancing so freely means he's obviously drunk. Sober jimin would just be too nervous to do anything and will always be glued to jungkook.

" Kookie come on!" Jimin shouted from the dance floor but jungkook just shook his head mumbling a ' not in mood' as jimin just pouted before going back to dancing again.

Jimin seems a bit too drunk as he saw jimin's dance move changed along with the song. The song was a bit sensual and everyone cheered.

Jimin was obviously a dancer but jungkook usually saw him doing contemporary dance. He never saw jimin dancing sensually. He saw as jimin moved his hips sensually along with the music and jungkook's mouth hung open.

What the fuck was happening to him now a days? Why was he having these thoughts. He saw a fair share of beautiful men before but jungkook never felt anything towards them he just only felt attracted to girls.

But now he's having all these thoughts about jimin. He don't know what's wrong with him. He couldn't take his eyes off jimin as jimin danced sensually to the music. Blue lights of the dance floor were falling on jimin's face making him sinful yet angelic.

Jungkook saw jimin's lean body moving perfectly in rhythm. He focused on jimin's beautiful features. 'He looks like an angel' jungkook thought. He focused on jimin's plump rosy red lips looking so soft and tempting.  Then his eyes fell on jimin's thick thighs as jungkook knew they're this good because of his dancing. Then slowly jungkook's eyes fell on jimin's ass making him gulp.

Jungkook didn't know what was happening to him. Jimin's ass looked so plump. It was perfect and so so irresistible. Jungkook opened two buttons of his shirt as he was suddenly feeling hot.

He always knew jimin was beautiful. He always knew the amount of effect jimin have on people. Sometimes jungkook also faced jimin's effect but he would never admit it.

And seems like some other people can't take his eyes off jimin as well. Jungkook saw as he saw a lot of men were looking at jimin hungrily. Jimin was being so provocative and jungkook wasn't liking it.

He don't like how other men were looking at jimin and he doesn't understand why he wasn't liking it. But jungkook thought he shouldn't interfere as they're just watching and not doing anything. Now he can't beat people just because they're looking at jimin.

But suddenly he saw a handsome man approaching jimin. He looked probably their age or a year or two older. The man reached jimin and grabbed his waist lightly from behind  whispering in jimin's ear.

______________________________________

Jimin was just dancing peacefully and enjoying to the fullest when he felt someone grab his waist from behind.

" Hey cutie.....wanna dance?" Someone whispered in his ears from behind making him shiver.

He turned around and saw a handsome young man asking him to dance. And sober jimin should have ran away and hid behind jungkook shying, but drunk jimin was another person. So he slowly nodded a yes making the man smile.

Jungkook saw as the man whispered something in jimin's ear and he was expecting jimin to push the man away and run towards him but jimin just turned around and nodded a yes making jungkook's eyes widen.

What the actual fuck. He saw as jimin looked at the man in the eyes and he smiled which was a bit......no scratch that which was a lot seductive. He knew jimin was drunk but still jungkook couldn't help but feel mad.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the guys neck looking at him seductively in the eyes.

" Holy fucking shit!...look at jimin......bali really did something to him huh?" Namjoon said looking at jimin and the guy.

Jungkook was about to get up to snatch jimin away but yoongi stopped him.

" Why are you always so on fire. Let the baby of our group enjoy. He's an adult now. Let him have some experience. " Yoongi scolded.

" Yeah and what's the big deal he's just dancing. Now don't cockblock the poor boy jungkook." Namjoon said making jungkook clench his jaw at the thought of jimin having sex with that guy.

" You're so hot. Do you know that?" The man said and jimin just smiled shyly.

" Thanks" jimin said smiling still dancing with the man arms wrapped around his neck.

" I'm Noah by the way." He said

" Jimin" jimin said

The man smiled and after a while of dancing. Noah suddenly turned jimin around as jimin let him. Now they were dancing as jimin back was against Noah's chest.

" You're so irresistible. Do you mind if we have a little bit of fun tonight." Noah whispered in jimin's ears as jimin began feeling hot. Some was because of Noah and some because of the alcohol.

" I wouldn't mind." Jimin said breathlessly and he felt Noah's arms roaming around his body as his arms moved from jimin's shoulder slowly down to his torso and then his slim waist as he gripped at it getting impossibly closer to jimin.

Jimin's breath hitched when he felt Noah's erection poking his ass. And jimin was drunk so without thinking twice he started grinding on the man's erection throwing his head back in pleasure as Noah groaned out a 'fuck' releasing a satisfied breath at the friction.

As jimin was lost in the pleasure someone suddenly pulled at his arm harshly detaching his body away from the man. In confusion he looked up to see jungkook glaring at him.

                  TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 185 25
Jungkook and his 6 best friends always have had a blast in college. What happens when he falls in love with one of them? What's even worse is would h...
15.8K 941 11
Jungkook and Jimin have been best friends since they where babies. Jungkook had grown feelings for the elder but was afraid to tell the other. Jimin...
3.9K 231 15
Jimin and Jungkook are known for their strong bond, they are very close to each other, but hey, no homo.. they like to play, cuddle, eat, dance, and...
4.1K 346 11
Upon first meeting at rkive the coffee shop Jimin works at, Jimin is instantly smitten while Jungkook is oblivious. Two years later Jungkook and Jimi...