Seashells - Power Rangers Din...

By AlexNeko_990

Seashells (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Aquatic Duology- --- Millions of years ago, the evil Sledge tried to... More

Meet My Characters
Chapter Two: Past, Present and Future (Edited)
Chapter Three: A Fool's Hour (Edited)
Chapter Four: Return of a Caveman (Edited)
Chapter Five: Breaking Black (Edited)
Chapter Six: The Tooth Hurts (Edited)
Chapter Seven: Let Sleeping Zords Lie (Edited)
Chapter Eight: Double Ranger, Double Danger (Edited)
Chapter Nine: When Logic Fails (Edited)
Chapter Ten: The Royal Rangers (Edited)
Chapter Eleven: Break Out (Edited)
Chapter Twelve: Knights After Knights (Edited)
Chapter Thirteen: Sync or Swim (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen: True Black (Edited)
Chapter Fifteen: Rise of a Ranger (Edited)
Chapter Sixteen: The Ghostest with the Mostest (New)
Chapter Sixteen: No Matter How You Slice It
Chapter Seventeen: World Famous! (In New Zealand)
Chapter Eighteen: Deep Down Under
Chapter Nineteen: Wishing For a Hero
Chapter Twenty: One More Energem
Go Check Out Book 2 - Coral

Chapter One: Powers From the Past (Edited)

3K 47 6
By AlexNeko_990

Edited: 22/10/2022

[Narrator]

In outer space, Keeper, piloting a small spaceship, attempts to flee from Sledge, who commandeers a larger spaceship that hauls asteroids and alien outlaws. Poisandra, a crewmate of Sledge who is aboard his ship, manages to lock-on to Keeper's ship and shoot it down, causing the smaller ship to crash land on Earth. However, Keeper survived the crash. Sensing the arrival of Fury, another crewmate of Sledge who tracked him down to Earth, Keeper quickly hides the Energems and plays dead when Fury arrives, allowing Sledge's crewmate to take the case where the Energems were kept. After Fury leaves the planet, Keeper then entrusts the Energems to the dinosaurs by bonding them to their bodies.

When Fury returns to Sledge's ship, Sledge realizes that the Energem case is a decoy, which contains a bomb. The bomb explodes and causes the prized asteroids he was holding via tractor beam to fall onto Earth, wiping out the dinosaurs and presumably both Keeper and Fury. Sledge's ship hurtles toward space uncontrollably as he swears revenge against Keeper.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

[Aaron Johnson]

Shelby and I were at the Dino Café working as waiters. We were trying to look for the table. Me, and Shelby accidentally bumped into Kendall, causing a dinner roll to fall into her soup.

"Oops, sorry." Shelby said.

"Sorry." I said.

"Shelby, Aaron." Kendall said.

Shelby and I found the table. We start handing the food to the customers.

"Um, T-Rex ribs on rye, lightly toasted." Shelby said.

"Two Dactyl Melt on an egg roll, hold the mayo." I said.

"And a Bronto Burger." Shelby said.

"With Fossil Fries, light salt." I said.

"Uh, anything else?" Shelby asked.

"We haven't even ordered yet." A customer said.

"You didn't need to order, 'cause we read your minds." I said.

"Enjoy." Shelby said, and we went away.

The both of us went out of the café, and went looking for

{Introduction Phase}

I should probably introduce myself, my name is Aaron, Aaron Johnson. I work at the Dino Museum Dino Café as a waiter, with Shelby. Shelby is the first friend I made when I moved back to Amber Beach from New Zealand a few months ago.

Me, and Shelby has that Big Sister, and Little Brother relationship. I can be a socially awkward person, because of it me making friends is hard. A long time ago before I moved to New Zealand, I have a bestfriend who I called Phil. Phil and I were pretty much inseparable the day we met, we would do almost everything together.

Until the day I moved, we were pretty sad about it. Me and Phil made a promise to each other, that when I moved back to Amber Beach, I would look for him. We exchanged a friendship bracelet that day, mine is White & Yellow, while Phil's is Grey & Orange. It's the only thing left I had from him.

Thing is, I was in love with him, still do. I never noticed it before, but after I moved to New Zealand, I started to think of all the time, me and Phil were together when we were kids. We were kids back than, so I never know what love felt like. And that's why I'm determined to find him.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

Shelby and I found Chase.

"Chase, wait up!" Shelby called.

"Chase!" I called.

Chase saw us. "Hey, Sherry, Ronnie." He said, and took off his headset. "You two are bringing me a present." He said.

"It's Shelby, and Aaron." Shelby corrected.

"So, Chase." I said.

"Goin', uh, Fossil Hunting?" Shelby asked.

"Yeah, supposed to be a great find." Chase said, he took a sip of his drink.

"Triceratops?" Shelby said.

"Mosasaurs?" I said.

Shelby and I grabbed the pictures of the dinosaurs.

"You're digging up our favorite dinosaurs. See, it's right here." Shelby said, pointing at her Triceratops Badge.

"And here." I said, pointing at my Mosasaur Badge.

"Let's just cut to the chase, and check out a movie." Chase said.

"Did that line work on New Zealand girls?" Shelby asked.

"Or any girls?" I asked.

"Nope, doesn't work on them either." Chase said, and he left.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

We followed after Chase.

"Instead of a movie." Shelby said.

"How about you just take us on the dig with you?" I asked.

"Sorry, no can do. Museum's Policy." Chase said.

Shelby and I saw Koda.

"Koda!" I called.

"Look what we've got!" Shelby said, holding up the paper bag.

"You're favorite Bronto Burger." I said.

"Rare." Shelby added.

Koda tried to grabbed it, but Shelby retracted her arm.

"Just let us go with you guys, and it's yours." Shelby said.

Koda took the bag, and ate the Bronto Burger.

"So, we can go?" I asked.

"Go where?" Koda asked, as he ate the Bronto burger.

We sighed, and sat on the crate.

"Ah man, we're never gonna get to go." Shelby said.

Koda picked up the crate, that Shelby and I were sitting on, and placed it onto the truck.

We saw Kendall coming.

"Ms. Morgan." Shelby and I called.

"I think you guys' party in booth four, is missing a dinner roll." Kendall said, and puts her stuff on the truck. We were about to say something. "And no you two can't come." She said.

"Museum Policy." The three of us said.

"Triceratops head grew to be seven feet long. Only two of the bones were really boned, one was just ligament." Shelby said.

"And Mosasaurs can grow up to fifty-six feet long." I said.

"Give us a shot, Miss Morgan." Shelby said.

"Please." I said.

"We know as much about dinosaurs as anyone on your crew." Shelby said.

"For your information, Chase and Koda are very highly trained museum personnel." Kendall said.

We saw Chase messing with his skateboard, and Koda licking the sauce off his fingers while some was on his face.

"They hide it well." Shelby said.

I hummed in agreement

"You two have no idea." Kendall said. Koda burped. "You two have a job to get back to, right?" She said, and left.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Follow my lead." Shelby said, and I followed her.

The truck started to leave. Shelby and I caught up with it, and hid behind it.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

[3rd Person]

Tyler arrived at the location, that he was headed. He arrived at the cave, and begin making his way down.

"Is that a tooth?" Tyler asked, as he saw a tooth. He grabs it, and starts to inspect it. He heard noises, he looks up and saw a hooded figure.

A guy appeared, and kicked the hooded figure. "Let's go." The guy said, he grabs Tyler's arm and pulls him to run.

As Tyler and the guy were running, the hooded was chasing them. "In here." The guy said, and he pulls Tyler into a small opening. "Be quiet." He whispered.

Tyler grabs a bone, and hides the light from his mining cap. They hid there for a bit, until the hooded figure left.

Tyler sighs. "Thanks for saving my skin." He said, and he saw his savior. "Whoa. Who are you?" He asked.

"My name Zuzu, caveman." Zuzu said. His appearance was that of a caveman, and his hair was long and messy.

"Caveman?" Tyler said, and Zuzu nodded. He looks behind him. "Whoa. A dinosaur fossil." He said. "Awesome."

"Yes. Dinosaur Fossil. Big and old." Zuzu said.

"What is that?" Tyler asked, as he saw something red. He got out his mini knife, and got it out. "Some kind of a crystal." He said, as he held it.

"I have one too." Zuzu said, and he shows Tyler it. It was yellow.

"You know what it is?" Tyler asked.

Zuzu shook his head. "No. I woke up. In big block of ice." He said.

"Let's get out of here." Tyler said, and they begin making their way out of the cave.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

[Aaron Johnson]

Shelby and I came out of hiding, and rehearse a bit.

"Surprise." I said.

"Here we are, now you have to give us a job on the dig." Shelby said.

"You think that'll work?" I asked.

"That'll do it." Shelby said.

We hid when the crate moved. We saw a hooded figure grabbing two boxes, it opens them and laughed evilly.

"He's stealing it." Shelby said.

"We have to stop him." I said.

We got out of hiding, and tried to call for help. We saw Chase and Koda.

"Hey, guys!" I called.

"Hey, he's getting away!" Shelby said.

"Guys, hey! He's getting away!" I said.

Shelby and I went after the hooded figure.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

"Yes, I finally found it!" The hooded figure said.

We went through some tall grass.

"Who's that? I must be hearing things." The hooded figure said. The hooded figure turned around, and saw us. "Hey!" It said.

Shelby and I grabbed a box, and ran away.

"Get back here!" The hooded figure yelled, and fired at us.

Shelby and I dropped the boxes, and fell.

"No one, steals from me!" The hooded figure said.

"Think again!" A guy said.

"We won't let you hurt them!" Another guy said, who's wearing a caveman outfit.

They grabbed the boxes.

"No! Give that back!" The hooded figure said.

"Are you two okay?" The guy asked.

"We help you." The caveman said.

The both of them help us up.

"Hi, I'm Tyler Navarro. Nice to meet you. Uh, Shelby Triceratops, and Aaron Mosasaurs." Tyler said. "Catchy names." He said.

"Hi. I Zuzu." Zuzu said.

"Where-Where'd you come from?" Shelby asked.

"Oh, you know, just the neighborhood." Tyler said.

"There is no neighborhood." Shelby said.

"I believe this is yours." Tyler said, he hands Shelby the box.

Zuzu hands me the other box.

"I don't have to hide, time to destroy you!" The hooded figure said, revealing himself to be a monster.

"What is that thing?" Shelby asked.

"Don't know, met him in a cave, but he sure wanted those boxes." Tyler said.

"Whatever he wants with them, we're not gonna give it to him." I said.

"Bad monster. No stealing." Zuzu said.

Tyler pulled out a banana, than his underwear, than he pulled out his shovel.

"What you gonna dig us an escape tunnel?" Shelby asked.

"Even if that's the case, it'll take too long." I said.

"Enough!" Iceage said, he fired at Tyler.

The shovel deflected the attack. "Oh, cool." Tyler said.

Iceage kept firing at Tyler, while Tyler deflect the attacks. Tyler deflected the attack back at Iceage, and Iceage crash into a tree.

"Score!" Tyler said.

"Nice hit!" Shelby said.

"Nice shot!" I said.

"Score!" Zuzu said.

The four of us saw the broken shovel.

"You'll pay for that!" Iceage said.

"Uh, you guys turn for an idea." Tyler said, as he got into an attack stance. Zuzu got into an attack stance, as well.

"Uh, fire at us and uh..." I trailed off.

"You might destroy your precious..." Shelby trailed off. We looked back at Tyler and Zuzu. "Thing in this crate." She said.

"You two know what's in the crate?" Tyler asked.

"We have no idea." I said.

"What I want will survive! You won't!" Iceage said, and he fired at us.

All of us fell to the ground, and dropped our things.

"Four Energems, this is better then I hoped!" Iceage said.

We saw that our Energems started glowing, and we reach towards it.

"Don't even think about it!" Iceage said, and he frozeus. Before we were completely frozen, we touched our Energems.

The Energems thawed us out of the ice.

"What? You broke my precious ice?!" Iceage exclaimed.

The four of us held our Energems.

Tyler saw a vision of the T-Rex.

Shelby saw a vision of the Triceratops.

I saw a vision of the Mosasaur.

Zuzu saw a vison of the Pinacosaur.

Suddenly something appeared in our hands.

"What is this?" Shelby asked.

"Looks ancient." I said.

"I have no idea, but it looks like this goes in here." Tyler said.

The four of us place our Energems into the device, the rock coating it fell, and revealking it to be newer devices.

Tyler checks it, he accidentally fire it, and it attacks Iceage.

"Nice shooting, Tex." Shelby said.

"Be careful." I said.

"We no want hurt." Zuzu said.

"Sorry, I don't know how to use this thing." Tyler said.

"What'd you do?" Shelby asked.

"I just started spinning the thing, and it started working I guess." Tyler said.

The four of us starts spinning the thing, and it sparks.

"You've ruined everything!" Iceage said.

The four of us fired it, and Heads of Dinosaurs appeared.

"What's happening?" Shelby asked.

"I don't know!" I said.

"Look out!" Tyler said.

"Dinosaur eat us!" Zuzu said.

The four of us ducked, and we Morphed.

"What in the world?" Shelby said.

"Woah." Tyler said.

"Cool." I said.

"What this?" Zuzu asked.

"What? They've become, Rangers!" Iceage exclaimed.

"You three look great!" Tyler said.

"You too!" Shelby said.

"This is awesome!" I said.

"Very cool!" Zuzu said.

"What happened to us?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know, I feel a surge of power." Shelby said.

"I feel stronger." I said.

"Me too, it's awesome." Tyler said.

"I feel better." Zuzu said.

"Give me, my Energems!" Iceage said.

"No way!" Tyler said. "I bet we could take him, if we just stick together."

"Let's do it!" Shelby said.

"We're ready!" I said.

"Together!" Zuzu said.

Iceage fired at us, and we dodged. The four of us begin attacking Iceage, while dodging his attacks.

"Think fast!" Shelby said.

"Look over here!" Tyler said.

"Can't see us!" I said.

"You missed!" Zuzu said.

"Told ya!" Shelby said.

"Up and over!" Tyler said.

"Quartet Punch!" I shouted, and we punched Iceage, making him fall.

"We. Very strong." Zuzu said.

"You're right, this is awesome!" Shelby said.

"It's so cool!" I said.

"Definitely!" Tyler said.

"I've never felt such power!" Shelby said.

Suddenly the ground started shaking. We looked behind, and saw a Red T-Rex.

"What is that thing?" Tyler asked.

"I think it's a T-Rex?" Shelby said.

"Look out!" I shouted.

"Duck!" Zuzu shouted.

The four of us jumped away, and de-morphed.

"The T-Rex Zord, it can't be!" Iceage exclaimed. The T-Rex Zord grabbed Iceage, threw him, and left.

Tyler and Zuzu stood up.

"You two alright?" Tyler asked, and he help Shelby up.

"We safe now." Zuzu said, and he help me up.

"Did we just fight an abominable snowman?" I asked.

"And almost get trampled by a T-Rex?" Shelby asked.

"Yup." Tyler said, nodding his head.

"That is T-Rex." Zuzu said.

"Okay, just checking." Shelby said, as she panted a little.

We saw the truck went away.

"Koda! Chase!" I called, but they were gone.

"There goes our ride." Shelby said.

Tyler and Zuzu came over, we look over to them.

"You had a rope, shovel." I said.

"You wouldn't happen to have a car?" Shelby asked.

"What is car?" Zuzu asked.

Tyler shook his car keys.

⎾≋𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒≋⏌

The four of us are now on Tyler's Jeep, as we made our way back to the Dino Museum.

Tyler and Shelby were at the front. While Zuzu and I were at the back.

Zuzu is now wearing a Yellow Hoodie, and Pants. I had a hair tie with me, and I handed it to Zuzu. At first, it was a bit difficult for Zuzu to understand how a hair tie works. I had to use a hair brush and brush his hair first, which now belongs to him. I help him tie his hair into a ponytail.

"So this is your dad's journal?" Shelby asked, as she read the journal.

"Yeah, uh, my dad disappeared ten years ago, on an expedition, he just vanished, I really miss him, maybe tomorrow, maybe ten years from now, but I'm gonna find out what happened to him." Tyler said.

"So, you were in the cave looking for clues?" I asked.

"Exactly, and that's how I met Zuzu." Tyler said.

"So, Zuzu's and actual caveman?" Shelby asked.

Zuzu nodded and hummed in agreement.

"His journal says a creature was stalking him." Tyler said.

"You think that Icy thing was it?" Shelby said.

"No, I'm looking for this one." Tyler said.

Shelby, Zuzu and I saw a picture of a monster.

"Yikes, makes the monster we've met looked like the tooth fairy." Shelby said.

I hummed in agreement.

"Very spikey." Zuzu commented. I laughed bit.

"You know, you two didn't have to jump in back there, to help us. But we're sure glad you two did." Shelby said.

"My dad use to say, helping is always the right thing to do." Tyler said.

Shelby, Zuzu and I saw a picture.

"You look a lot like him." Shelby said. I hummed in agreement.

"I hope I get to meet your dad someday." Shelby said.

"Me too." I said.

Tyler smiled at us.

"I think my dad would be a pretty good match with Tyler's dad." I whispered to Shelby, making sure Tyler doesn't hear it. Shelby looked at me. "What? My dad's Bisexual, and if they have a chance to meet, I think they'll hit it off, right away." I said.

"What are you two talking about?" Tyler asked, still focusing on the road.

"Nothing." Shelby and I said, and we laughed.

I look over to Zuzu. "Zuzu, don't eat that!" I said, stopping him from eating junk on the car.

Tyler and Shelby laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 194 14
Regrowth (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book ? of the VtH Series- --- We all know the story of Liam Thompson, right? The Green Ranger? Well what if there's another Uni...
46.9K 836 36
After two years away, Kylie has finally returned to Amber Beach to find Chase. And something else... But she's in for a big surprise when she returns...
26.7K 616 21
Glass (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Fragile Duology- --- Our world was once a safe and happy place until evil aliens arrived with one plan: to destr...
6.2K 167 12
Rescued (Ongoing)⏳ --- Lightspeed Rescue takes place in the fictional city of Mariner Bay, California, which was built on an ancient demon burial gro...