Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё

2.9K 124 13
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

It's not only me. I can play it off simple as that. It doesn't need to be such a big showcase. I know how to pass it through easily. Setting people up are my type of thing.

I had manage to get some time by myself without someone watching me, but who knows how long I have before Mikhail finds me.

I go to the pay phone and look on my phone at Vinny's number. I dial the number and made sure to have enough to make the call last.

"Who is this?" He answers, in Italian.

"Vinny, it's me. I don't have a lot of time though," I said.

"Ma- Aliyah why the fuck are you calling from a unknown?" She question.

"You can call me Mani- just not around Kazimir. I need you to look into Knox the one that stays in Lorenzo's house," I explained.

I look around and make sure to see if I see something out the ordinary. Kazimir will always have someone watching me.

"Why? Did I miss something?"

"There's a guy named Leo that's one of Kazimir's personal men that watch over me sometimes and they both look real fucking alike. Kaz just got news that there's a mole and I'm assuming that Knox might be one as well. Two brother in different mafias is a fifty chance of something bad or good."

"I never liked him anyways, he tried sleeping with one of my bitches. I will see what I can do need anything for me?"

"Just that."

"Cool, I will see what I got. Should I just text you or wait for you to get back to me?"

"Wait, I need to get a burner phone. I just wanna be careful."

"Will do, I will see what I can find out for you."

"Thanks again, Vince, bye."

"Yeah, no problem."

I hang up the phone and put the phone back up. I push the flimsy door and walked back to my car. There was someone sitting in the drivers seat.

Okay, I did take it from Kaz. Which probably means that there was a tracker and they tracked me or I'm unlucky.

I can see from the side mirror that it was Mikhail. He was deffo my personal guard from now on. I groaned and opened the back door.

"Was it a tracker?"

"Yes."

Fuck my life. I won't be able to go nowhere. I wanna go Arizona but how now? Ugh this was gonna be a pain in my ass.

"Mikhail, take me back to the house and is Kazimir there?"

"I'm not sure," he answers.

He starts the car and I relax on the seat. He doesn't question what I was doing. He just kept silent. Mikhail doesn't question, he just does.

***
Damien was in the garden tending to the flowers. Pulling out weeds and all that other stuff.

"Damien," I said.

"How can I help?"

"I need you to get me some recent photos of Alya."

"What for?" He asks.

"Just because, I just wanna see what she looks like now," I shrugged.

"Don't lie to me child, what do you really want them for?"

"Finee, I need to go to Arizona and New Orleans. I need to make sure that we look alike, so I can play it off that I'm her," I explained.

"Why?"

"Damien stop asking so much questions," I whine

"Fine. I will see what I can do. What else do you need?"

"A burner phone."

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing."

"Three days, I will get back to you."

"Thanks, it will make sense soon alright."

He hums and I walk off leaving him to do his thing. I walk back into the house and it was boring. There was really nothing to do.

I might as well crash in Kazimir's room for the time being. I will wait for him to come back. He would be excited to see me.

I skip up the stairs ignoring two steps. I really was bored out my fucking mind. What if I order a bunch of food with one of his cards?

Like where the fuck did all this pizza come from. I was actually hungry. I wanted something sweet and I don't know.

I was thinking about Pizza. Like the pizza we had from that restaurant. When we got back my mood had a deflation.

I did get surprised with all decorations and that. If it wasn't for Sasha, I don't think such a night would happen.

Holy shit. He cummed inside of me. Kazimir fucking cummed inside of me and made sure to push that shit right back inside of me.

I am so grateful that my period came the next day. My dumbass forgot all about that. Thinking about that night made me horny.

Not again. Every time I have to think about him or just anything, I become horny. This was not something I like any more.

I needed to have a cold shower because what the fuck. I don't even have any pads or tampons here. I need to keep some of my shit here.

I left his room and went to one of the maids. I mostly ignore the younger ones because Kazimir has fucked them. He basically fucks everyone. I go to Cynthia, she was in her mid fifties. She was on of the few I liked.

"Cynthia, do you know if there and spare pads or anything?" I ask.

"Yes ma'am let me go get them for you," she says.

"It's alright, where can I find them?"

"The east wing, servant quarters. That's why it's best I go," she explains.

"It's alr, I will go. Where should I specifically look?"

"They will be in the bathrooms in the last drawer."

"Thank you," I smiled.

I made my way over to the east wing. I only just realized that the west wing was for Kazimir all together. That explains all them fucking floors and rooms that are for him.

I passed a room and it was people speaking. The door was slightly open, so I could hear clearly. I just had to listen, because of the topic.

"I say a few more months before he gets rid of her," A woman says.

I didn't know who was speaking but it seemed like three people were in there. They was running there mouths as well.

"It feels to genuine, she sleeps here, she has her personal bodyguards, he stays at her place. She's in his room for fucks sake."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Yes it does, we were never allowed in his room unless where cleaning."

"So what? He was attached to me before she came along. He would always call for me and even when he fucked others, he still came back to me," Woman one, bragged.

"Thats because you pushed yourself on him. You act like you had sex in his room. He fucked you and left right after," Woman two pointed.

"Literally, he never said shit to anyone of us. Mira he isn't replacing her no time soon," Three voiced.

"Winter, he always comes back," Mira said.

"If you say so," Two snorts.

"Shut up Kaia, you two were basic," Mira snaps.

"In one week I will have him fucking me again, just watch. I'm just to hard to resist," Mira rants.

Jesus, some is dick whipped. Lemme just mind my business. She knows damn well she can't replace my ass. I walk away and find one of the bathrooms.

The pads were in the bottom drawer as Cynthia had said. I got the whole box and left the bathroom. There was like two other boxes in the drawer.

I walked straight past the room they were in and went back to Kazimir's room. I had a shower and I used his body wash, because it smelled really nice.

I needed to do something with my hair sooner or later. I'm hoping Alya has in box braids because I been wearing too much wigs lately.

I got one his boxers and put them on. Boxers were just super comfortable to wear. I put on my pad and stole another shirt of his.

I made it shorter by tying a not in it at the back. I was just going to chill in here until Kaz comes back or something.

My mind did cross back to one those girls were saying, but I wasn't going to let it get to me too much. They didn't mean anything to him at all. I was sleeping in his room and he is on me like all the time.

If he had mild separation anxiety towards me, I wouldn't find that surprising. He just seems to be around me all the time and the time we aren't together it's weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.1K 56
"It just doesn't feels right" "What doesn't feels right? Love" "This business trip of yours...I'm just not getting a good feeling about it..." "I d...
1.4M 49.7K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
1M 19.3K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
4.6M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...