Dangerous Love (Volturi Kings...

By Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her co... More

The Beginning
Vampire Rollercoaster
Hidden Truths
Reunited
Sushi Night
The Gaurd
Late Nights
Partners in Crime
Mission Completed
A Regular Monday
Alec Knows Best
Coffee in Seattle
Blue
First Date
Nature Walk
Confrontation
Apologies
Tendencies
Arrangement
My TreasureοΏΌ
Red Skies and Black Mountains
Remembrance
Sisterly Bonds
Loose Ties
Vampire on Ice
A Thousand Stars
Homer's Star Brad Pitt
Attachment
Countdown
Leech
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Woods
Angel
Pain
Divulgence
Heading Nowhere
Wager
Dangerous Deceptions

The Meeting

8.9K 246 40
By Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Pov

Demetri opened the door and lead me inside. Maybe it was just my nerves but I do feel like the Cullens home is engulfed with such tense tension. We met Bella and Edward by the foot of the stairs.

"Hey Bells," I smiled tightly

"Hi," She went to give me a hug and whispered in my ear. " I texted you, do you want to go gun shopping with Charlie?" she asked me.

I immediately recognized the message. Bella and I made a code sentence for whenever we needed to tell each other something important.  We thought it was cheesy but it has helped us in a lot of situations. The first part of the the code was to check my phone. I know the real message would be there.  Since Bella used gun shopping instead of out to the diner that must mean it's urgent and I am going to regret not finding the message now.

"Hmm let me text Charlie to see what time he wants too," I said causally taking my phone out.

I quickly text Charlie asking him what time. He is either going to text back confused or ignore it. I look to my side to see Demetri eyeing Edward. With his attention on him I pulled my notification bar slightly to see Bella texted me not to let Aro touch me at with with bare skin.
I put my phone in my pocket and sighed.

"Are they upstairs?" I asked Edward glancing at Bella to see if she would give me anymore hints.

Unfortunately she did not. " Yes they are in the living room, let's head up." Edward said guiding us up the stairs.

I believe I remember who Aro is but just in case I won't touch any of them. I wonder if Aro powers involves touching. Whatever it may be it must be something I wouldn't be pleased with if Bella warned me about it in secret.

We made our way upstairs and I quickly realized everyone was in the living room. The Cullens and my guards. I wasn't able to see the kings at all. I find the all of the Cullens giving me a tense smile or some form of forced encouragement through their expressions but their body language was the opposite of it. I turn to see Felix smirking expression. I think he is excited to see how this will play out. He probably think this will be payback for me ditching him in hotel.

"Ahhh lovely, you have finally arrived we have been waiting for your arrival Cara mia," a voice broke out. It held enthusiasm and was nicely smooth. It caused me to slightly shiver wanting to hear more of his voice.

" Let us see our mate," this voice held more forcefulness to it with a deeper tone than the first. I can tell by the tone of his voice he was someone that always seemed to have anger in his voice. Yet this actually turned me on a bit.

" Now Caius lets not scare her off," the first voice chirped back smoothly.

Everyone seemed to go on either side of the wall leaving a path between me and the voices. My eyes snapped to the center of the new cleared space and was taken back by the sight. They were absolutely breathtaking.

Aro was standing in the middle with nice black suit. His suit contrast perfectly with his pale skin tone. Yet even though it was one color design it screamed luxury and classical.  His eyes were dark red just like the rest of the guards. Aro eyes held excitement and awe yet there was something else in them that I couldn't figure out.

The one standing next to him I believe his name was Caius. Yes that sounds right. He was wearing a very similar outfit to Aro the only difference was that the dark red dress shirt with black lace design he wore with it. Caius was much taller than Aro but that made him even more attractive to me.  He wore a scwol directed to Aro. Once he turned his head to me he looked me up and down and smirked. My face immediately went red and I quickly turned my head to the next man.

My heart slightly flutter looking at him. He didn't seem so sad and for some reason that made me a bit happy. Although his eyes still held some sadness. He seemed to be wearing a nice black dress shirt with matching dress pants. He was the only one sitting down. I found it kind of funny in a way.

"Ah Tesoro mio bella (my beautiful treasure)" Marcus says lowly.His voice was deep and soothing. It caused me to slightly relax.

Wait a second what am I talking a about? I just met these men I need to calm down. I took my eyes off them and decided it would be best to just stare at the window behind them .

" I don't know Italian," I tell them sheepishly.

" Thats quite alright we can teach you some other time." Aro tells me smiling at me gently.

" Give us some alone time," Caius tells everyone.

No one said anything as the walked out. I was thankful that Bella had the courage to walk up to me. " We will talk okay," Bella tells me before quickly walking out.

" So this is it," I tell them breaking the silence between us.

"Indeed we have been so eager on meeting you," Aro tells me walking towards me.

I felt myself take a slight step back. I don't think Aro cared to me much and continued walking towards me. I felt hesitant on what my next move to be but I was certain I didn't want any physical touch.

" My dear there is no reason to be afraid," he tells me pausing his movement for a second.

" I find it difficult given all the events happening in my life right now," I said with a slight attitude.

"Yes you see, we will be dealing with all that especially that mutt soon," Caius tells me with a growl his face was contorted with disgust.

I furrowed my brows. Oh no they want to hurt Embry. " No don't hurt him," I say, staring into his eyes.

Caius didn't like this response. His eyes narrowed at me in response to my plea. All of a sudden he was right in my face. I felt challenge by him but I knew if I looked away I would lose.

" Why do you say this my dear," Caius ask me darkly. He grabs a piece of my hair and twirls it between his fingers.

"Hes my friend," I let out softly looking at the floor. It felt to intimate to be this close and stare in those eyes.

Caius was so close to me it was causing a sensory overload. The way he causally study me and felt comfortable pushing unnamed boundaries took me off guard. I just met this man and he was already basking in my personal space.

" A friend that just almost killed you," he hummed out.

I moved my head so I was able to stare him in the eyes. " Weren't you planning on killing me too?" I asked.

The moment the words left my mouth his face dropped and formed in anger. He takes a step back and tries to say a response before Aro interfere.

" Mia Cara (my dear), we hope you come to understand that we're following our laws we have placed to protect our existent and humans as well," Aro tells me clasping his hands together.

" Please leave him alone, it wasn't just his fault; plus I'm not seeing him again," I let out walking towards Aro.

What I said was the truth. I don't think Embry and I will see each other again. After what happened in the woods and month of ghosting I truly don't having any intentions on visiting him or communicating with him.

" I don't want him dead he's my childhood friend and I won't let it happen," I state.

I stared at Aro waiting for him to say anything. I noticed him glance at my hand in response to that I tucked my hands into my arms. My movement made Aro smirk, I think that it was. I am not quite sure because it quickly disappeared as fast.

" If that is what you wish we will let this go only once my dear," Aro tells me. I feel like there was more of reason why he was letting it go.

" With that out of the way we can discuss our relationship and moving forward." He turns his head to look at Marcus and Caius.

" We know this may be hard for you so we would like to take you out to dinner tonight," Aro turns to face me again.

Part of me wanted to say no and just go home. Yet I know the only answer I had was just to go with. They did listen about Embry maybe this can just be me giving back to them. Plus free food.

" I accepte but, the food better be good." I tell them in an attempt to lighten the situation.

Marcus and Aro chuckled while Caius seemed to want to stay quiet. I wonder if it was perhaps he was still mad that Embry wasn't going to face his wrath.

" We will make sure that the food you eat will be perfect for you," Marcus tells me smiling.

I smiled at this. It may be weird going to a restaurant with three vampires for a date. Though free food is always good and I know Charlie raised me to never to turn down a good steak especially if it's free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 18.2K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...
2.9K 122 5
(BELLA SWAN X JANE VOLTURI.) !!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kin...
504K 13.4K 51
Eli lived a pretty normal life, that was until she discovered the existence of vampires. Now she has to face her own demons, and come to terms with h...
416K 10.7K 25
Sophia Rose Swan get tangled in her cousins screw up when she decides to take off to Volterra Italy to save her overly emotional ex-boyfriend. She ge...