Eden

By Blakeblida

Book 2 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa have made a strong and safe place to live. Everyone is recov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 21

424 28 0
By Blakeblida

Lexa POV

They went home, back to Eden. They were going to go to Bellmare if Aden agreed to watch over their people. They knew if Abby couldn't watch Madi, then Murphy and Emori would love to so besides that, they were going. Raven dropped them off near Abby's house before going to put the rover into the warehouse. They made sure to thank Raven for driving them home. They started their walk to Abby's house.

Lexa took Clarke's hand and then kissed her cheek. "I love you." Clarke told her. Lexa smiled.

"I love you." Lexa repeated. "If you don't let me get seven candles I'm gonna be pissed." Clarke laughed.

"So you didn't outgrow your candle lifestyle?" Clarke asked.

"They are a very good source of light." Lexa said. "And if they are scented, they smell nice as well." Clarke just shook her head, smiling.

They walked up to Abby's house and Clarke opened the door, walking in. Lexa didn't move from where she was standing. Clarke turned around and looked at her.

"What happened to knocking?" Lexa asked. Clarke waved her inside and Lexa gave in. "If I get yelled at, you owe me three more candles, so a total of ten." Clarke rolled her eyes. Abby came out of a room and spotted them.

"Hey, you're back early." Abby said. Clarke was about to ask how she knew they were at the ship but Abby cut her off. "I went to go see Raven but she was gone with the rover so I just figured."

"She's back now but we need to talk to you." Clarke said, as Abby sat down on the couch. Clarke and Lexa sat down across from her. Lexa put her arm on the back of the couch, bending it to play with Clarke's hair. "Do you have plans for the next few days?"

"Uh, no. Nothing that will interfere with my normal day to day stuff." Abby said. "Why?" Clarke looked to Lexa.

"Basically we got invited to go to Bellmare, which is the kingdom that the people live in." Lexa explained. "We are gonna try to go because we could gather information and learn how they live. We will be gone for a few days, probably three or four days." Abby nodded along.

"Can you watch over Madi?" Clarke asked. "She might stay with a friend but it is nice to know that she won't have to sleep alone in the house if she doesn't stay with a friend."

"Oh my god! I thought you were gonna tell me something bad!" Abby said, putting a hand over her heart. "You scared me!"

"What did you think we were gonna say?" Clarke asked, as Lexa started to run her finger through her scalp.

"I don't know? A lot of things came to mind." Abby said. "But yes, I would love to keep an eye on Madi."

"Lex, I'm gonna fall asleep if you keep doing that." Clarke said, smiling as her eyes fluttered. Lexa took her hand away and put her arm around her shoulder. "So we just have to tell Madi and Aden and see if they are good with that."

"Okay what time are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow in the morning." Lexa said. Abby nodded.

They talked for a little longer before they got up to leave. Abby followed them to the door to say goodbye in case they didn't get a chance to see each other in the morning. Abby pulled Clarke into a tight hug, they exchanged a few words before pulling away.

Abby walked over to Lexa and pulled her into a hug. "Aww." Clarke said. "That's the second time I've seen you two hug."

"We've hugged at least ten times." Lexa said. "So you missed a ton." They pulled apart.

"Your special mom, Lexa only hugs me, Aden and Madi willingly." Clarke said. Lexa rolled her eyes. "Oh, you know it is true."

"I only want to be touched by certain people." Lexa said.

"Anyways, be safe on the trip. Don't do anything dumb or immature." Abby told them. "Have fun though."

"We will be safe, I promise." Clarke said, opening the door. "Bye mom."

"Bye Abby." Lexa said as they stepped out of the house. Abby waved at them before Clarke shut the door. "Now we go see Madi and Aden. I think we should go to Madi first." Clarke nodded, agreeing.

They walked back to their house. Just as she was about to push the door open, they heard yelling and screaming but it seemed to be out of joy. Lexa looked at Clarke. Clarke shrugged and shook her head.

She pushed the door open and saw Madi and Taylor standing around the table. Madi seemed to be trying to chase Taylor but was blocked by the table. They both were smiling and slightly out of breath. Madi quickly moved around the table and grabbed Taylor, pulling her against her body. They were face to face and there was a lot of tension in the air.

Lexa shut the door and the girls looked at them. Clarke face palmed and then glared at Lexa. "What?" Lexa asked. The girls quickly pulled apart and were standing there awkwardly.

"How long were you standing there for?" Madi asked, rubbing the back of her neck.

"We just walked in." Clarke said. "Lexa, I need to have a word with you, in the bedroom."

"Ooo, you're in trouble." Madi said, smiling.

"What did I do?" Lexa said, putting her hands out. "Did I not hug your mother correctly?" Clarke started to walk to the bedroom. Lexa groaned, throwing her head back but followed.

Lexa walked in the bedroom and shut the door. "They were having a moment!" Clarke said, quietly. "You shut the door too loud!"

"Then what? We stand there?"

"No! We sneak off into the bedroom!"

"They would have seen us!" Lexa whispered yelled.

"Listen, when you just sucked into a little day dream like that you go blind all you can see is what you are focused on! Like when we grabbed forearms before having sex! Young love!" They both started to laugh. "Why are we like this?"

"I don't know?" Lexa said, laughing. She pulled Clarke into a kiss and put her hands on her waist. Clarke put her hand in her hair and one on her upper back. Clarke took her bottom lip between her teeth gently, pulling slightly. She whimpered against Clarke's lips.

"We should probably stop." Clarke said, in between kisses. Lexa left her lips but moved down to her jawline. "Lex." She hummed against her jaw. "Madi and Taylor are in the other room." Lexa gave Clarke one last kiss before pulling away.

They walked out of the bedroom after they fixed their hair and clothes. Madi was on the couch and Taylor was not in sight. They sat down on the couch across from Madi.

"Where'd you friend go?" Lexa asked.

"She went back home. Her sister said that she had to be home around this time." Madi said. Clarke and Lexa nodded. "You two look serious."

"Uh, so you know how the boat thing is going on?" Clarke said. Madi nodded. "We are going with them for a few days. Raven and Octavia are joining us. We already talked to my mom and if you want to stay with her you can. We still need to talk to Aden but are you gonna be okay for a few days?"

"Yep. Can I stay at a friend's house if I want to?" Madi asked.

"Yeah, just until we get back, Abby is gonna be responsible for you so don't do anything bad." Lexa said as the door opened. Aden stepped in and then closed the door. "Perfect timing." Lexa told him.

"Oh boy." Aden said, walking over. "Who's in trouble?"

They filled Aden in on what was going on and he agreed to command Eden until their return. Lexa and Clarke went into their room to go pack. Lexa was quite nervous about this whole thing. She was mainly worried about the ride and being stuck on the ship for a day.

Lexa pulled out two bags and started to put some clothes in one bag. She put pants, shirts, long sleeve shirts, socks, and some other stuff. Clarke was digging through the closet and then threw something at her. Lexa caught it and looked at it.

"What is this?" Lexa asked, holding it up. It looked like a long sleeve shirt but different.

"It might be cold where they are." Clarke said. "Just because it's summer here doesn't mean it'll be summer there. It's a hoodie." Lexa looked at it confused. "It keeps you warm, put it on." Lexa pulled it over her head and Clarke laughed.

"What?" Lexa asked.

"It's backwards." Clarke said, walking over. "The hood part is supposed to be behind you." Lexa pulled it off and turn it around. It was warm and it was a perfect fit. "You look good." Clarke reached around her neck and untucked her hair from inside the hoodie.

"I'm overheating." Lexa said. Clarke laughed and then Lexa took it off. She put it in the bag. She opened the second biggest pocket and put a brush in there with some other hygiene objects.

In the other bag she filled it with armor, a few knives, warpaint, etc. She made sure the knives were protected before zipping it up. Lexa finished packing before Clarke so she laid down on the bed watching Clarke.

"Enjoying the view?" Clarke asked, zipping up her first bag. Lexa hummed and put her hands behind her head. "Thinking about having boat sex?" Clarke teased.

"As much as I love you, boat sex is where I draw the line." Lexa said, laughing softly. "A house is the only place to have sex and maybe the rover."

"Good to know." Clarke said, winking at her. Lexa rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at her. Clarke caught it and threw it back at her.

Clarke went back to packing and finished soon after. She put all four of the bags next to the door. She walked over to the bed and got up on it. Lexa wrapped her arms around her as Clarke buired her head in her neck. Lexa kissed her head.

"I love you." Clarke said into her neck.

"I love you too." Lexa started to rub her back.

"I've been think." Clarke started. Lexa hummed. "I'm thinking about getting the Commander infinity symbol, since I'm a Commander now."

"Do you have an idea of where?" Lexa said. "I won't say on the neck because that one hurt a lot."

"I was thinking on my back maybe. I don't know though." Clarke picked up her head a little bit. "Who knows what I'll do."

"You would look hot with a tattoo." Lexa said, looking down at Clarke. "You look hot all the time too." Clarke laughed softly. "You know what I mean."

"I do know because I am in love with your back tattoo." Clarke said. "It's also one of my favorite things to draw."

"You drew it?" Lexa asked.

"Yeah. They are from after sex and you fall asleep before me." Clarke got out of bed and went over to the desk and opened a drawer that Clarke kept most of her drawings in. It was filled with loose papers and drawing pads. She dug through and flipped through a few drawing pads before walking back over to the bed. Clarke handed her a journal and a piece of paper.

The one on the paper was just the simple tattoo design while the few in the drawing pad were more detailed. One looked 3d. The second one looked like a constipation in the sky, the circles were moons and the lines connecting the circles were stars. The last one was of her back with the tattoo.

"These are amazing Clarke." Lexa said. "How did you do this?"

"You sleep for a long time." Lexa laughed. "The space one took me the longest. You are just a very easy person to draw." Lexa flipped to the next page just out of curioused and saw a neck and collarbones. "What's the thought behind this?"

"You have very nice collarbones, that is the thought."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.4K 45
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩" Nova's journey continues, she is now living in Fio's cabin and training everyday, taking up new hobb...
1.8K 76 19
"Grief... they say it gets easier over time but that's never been true and everyone who has lost someone knows that." Lilia thinks Clarke and Lexa ha...
9.2K 440 24
This is the modern day Clexa AU. Lexa Woods is the new girl in Arkadia, she doesn't have any friends. She is shy and closed person. Clarke Griffin i...
41.2K 1.8K 18
"You may be the commander, but I'm the commander of death. And I say we will meet again." Following the events of the season five finale, the last hu...