Capable

memberackan द्वारा

[COMPLETE] [MATURE CONTENT] [MAFIA BOOK] Just like the astronomical event she's named after, Nova is one of... अधिक

Introduction
warning and aesthetics
Playlist
1 - Super Nova
2 - The Assignment
3 - Coincidence
4 - The Video
5 - Almost
6 - Against My Will
7 - Winner Stays On
8 - Oh Hellz Yes
9 - Two Girls In A Pod
10 - Change of plans
11 - Two Against The World
13 - Reunited
14 - Little Warrior
15 - The devil Wears Ball gowns
16 - Fixated
17 - A Turning Point
18 - Thump, Thump, Thump
19 - Piece Of The Puzzle
20 - The Morning After
21 - The Only Empty Seat
22 - Three From Three
23 - A bloody mess
Authors Note
24 - Book Worm
25 - Golden
26 - Do me
27 - A Cold Shower
28 - ignorant bliss
29 - I'm driving
30 - Screaming
31 - Damian, where's Nova?
32 - just... stay alive
33 - sleepless nights
34 - A Tad Mad
35 - As Stubborn As Stubborn Can Be
36 - bored out of my mind
Authors Note
37 - Target Practice
38 - The first time
39 - His
Epilogue

12 - bleeding out

3.8K 82 10
memberackan द्वारा

"We're going to have to be quick, it wont be long until the rest comes." He turned back to check if anyone was near and I nodded my head in agreement.

"On 3?"

"When you're ready."

I looked down to the pretty big drop down before I started counting.

"3...2...1"

I fell through the air before landing on my feet in squat position before standing back up again and looking to my left, surprised not to see Damian.

I turned to my right to see Damian sliding down a pole that was right next to us.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You couldn't of told me there was a pole we could off gone down instead of making me jump?"

"Could off, but what's the fun in that?"

I rolled my eyes before noticing blood on his shoulder. "Hey, your shoulder good?"

He looked down before clutching it with his opposite hand and squinted his face, obviously in pain. "Yeah it's good, let's just get out of here."

I looked around to see one of the cars the Mexicans had ditched when they went after us. I pointed to it and we both started running, making sure there was no one around. He jumped into the driver seat and I jumped into the passenger seat.

"We'll Drive to the nearest stop and ditch the car, in case there's a tracker in here, it shouldn't be too far."

He was right, there was almost definitely a tracker on here so we had to ditch the car as soon as possible. There could also be a microphone in the car. It's like we both knew this because we drove in silence until we got to the nearest stop, it was a gas station.

I turned to him to see he was still clutching his shoulder. His hand was now filled with blood from it, he must of been either shot or stabbed.

"Take your pick." I moved my eyes to meet his before looking back out the window and seeing a black convertible Bentley. I wasn't sure on the model because I wasn't good with cars but this one seemed cool so why not.

He seemed to notice my gaze towards it "nice pick, you cover me and I'll jump start the car."

I nodded and patted the pocket with my gun in it, making sure it was still there.

We got out and because no one was in the Bentley, he went straight to it. We both kept our heads down as we walked.

He jumped into the car as the roof was down and started working on getting the car running. I stood in front of the car in case any one came but luckily, no one did.

I don't actually know how he did it but about 2 minutes later I heard the sound of the Engine and turned around to see the car lights on. I looked around one more time making sure no one was near and jumped into the passenger seat of the car.

He pulled out to the highway and started driving his clutching his arm and it looked bad, there was too much blood and it was getting worse and worse.

"You need to pressure on that, you're going to bleed out."

"I'm fine, I can deal with it."

As a corner came up in the road he turned the steering wheel and hissed in pain as his shoulder moved.

"Okay no, I'm not letting the fucking Italian mafia leader die with me next to him, I don't like running and it seams if I was an accomplice to your death, I would have to do a lot of it."

Honestly, my shoulder really did hurt. It was stabbed by one of the guys we were fighting and she was right, if I didn't get pressure on it soon, I would probably bleed out.

I heard a ripping noise and I turned to face her to see what it was. She had ripped a piece of her top.

what the fuck was she doing now

Then she held it in her hand and ducked under my arm before straddling me. My face was confused but I kept my eyes on the road, making sure we didn't get into a car crash.

"I'll just keep you from dying myself then."

She held the piece of cloth on my shoulder, putting pressure on it but all I could think about was her on my lap.

She looked only at the wound on my shoulder and in between glances at the road, I kept looking at her.

The wind made her hair wild and I was so close to her neck I could smell her, she smelled amazing, like a mix between strawberries and coconuts.

Her lips were soft looking and her eyes seemed a darker shade of blue now we weren't in sunlight.

I looked back up to the road to see what I thought was an animal in the middle of it, I braked suddenly to have her chest bump into mine and instinctively, I took one hand off the wheel and put it on her hip.

Our eyes met before I kept driving but I couldn't bring myself to take my hand off for hip.

I could feel myself getting hard by how close she was to me, I couldn't help it, she was so perfect and all I wanted was to have her, right here right now.

I wanted all of her, I wanted that smell to be engraved on me from how close our bodies were. I wanted to hold both her hips aggressively and give her the best night she ever lived.

I took deep breaths trying to rid myself of the thoughts of her trembling perfection of a body under me, all night long.

Nope, couldn't do it, I was hard.

Her breath was on my shoulder, like her hands, her thighs were gripped around my legs, keeping her in place.

Just 20 more miles, you can do it.

We finally got back to the compound, both her and me were covered in blood. Some from the Mexicans and some from my shoulder.

She took my hand from her hip, looking me in the eyes and replaced her hand on my shoulder with it. She opened the door and climbed of me.

"You should go get stitched up, I'm gonna go get this blood of me."

She walked away and I instantly missed her presence. Then I felt the pain that I hadn't noticed while driving, she must of distracted me from it. I slowly got out from the car and moved toward the front door.

I met Logan at the door who took me to the compounds doctor and I was cleaned and stitched up no more then 10 minutes later.

I got of the medical bed I was sat on and walked out the room. I headed for my room but I couldn't get her out of my mind and for some reason, I found myself outside her door.

I stood, unsure of what to do but 2 minutes later I gave into the voice in my head telling me to go in and I opened the door.

I heard the shower running and the bathroom door was opened. I stepped forward, shutting the door behind me to see her standing in the shower, with her back to me and her hands in her wet hair.

She hummed something as my eyes trailed from her hair to the her back and down to her ass and her thigs.

fuck she was perfect

She was tanned and she had the best ass I had ever seen, I wanted to pin her to the shower wall and fuck her, hard, right there.

I stood there, picturing my hands on her body and her screaming my name in pleasure as she rolled her head back, washing the shampoo out of her thick hair.

I didn't even realise how hard I was until my phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked down to pick it up.

One of my men, Dante had texted me and told me about an American spy that was caught lurking around the compound at that I needed to go and question him and found out why he was there.

for fuck sake, why now?

I clenched my jaw in anger before looking back up to her, her back was still to me and she even know I was there,

what I would of done to her if she did...

I turned around and left the room very pissed off.

Omg this chapter - I cannot

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
9.6M 198K 90
[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes such as mature content, language and sen...
7.1K 355 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...