Little Johnny jokes

By mightyon

Fond of little Johnny jokes. U are on the right spot More

Gambling problem
Government
Logical thinking
Stupid one
Johnny's perception
Little April
Johnny's bitch
Nickel or dime
Faces
Push or pull
Johnny's moral
Penis and assholes

Dont kill

804 32 3
By mightyon

While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, "No honey for you for one month!" Later that afternoon, Johnny's dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. "That's it! No butter for you for one month!" says his dad. Later that evening as Johnny's mother cooks dinner, a cockroach run across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her. Little Johnny looks at his father and says, "Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
5.2K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
1K 69 8
Its my imagination don't compare to reality