Her "PERFECT" Bestfriend ||Ta...

By QUEENVottomist

"I love her a million times more than I love you and I hope that's clear to you. I'll die if I live without h... More

HELLOโค๏ธ
Teaser Video
Introduction of Characters
Hi???
Vottomists...
Which team are you?
New Books๐Ÿ“š
Disclaimer โš ๏ธ
Chapter 1
Hi!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Character Questions?
Chapter 8
Hmmmmmm
Chapter 9
HAPPY 11K!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Vottomists... ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
hey๐Ÿ‘‹
Guys...
๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 15
Chapter 22
๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘‹
Chapter 16
Clarifications
Chapter 17
....
Readers-Characters POV
Choose the destiny...
The winner is...
Upcoming Chapter Teaser Video๐Ÿ“ฝ
Chapter 18
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Update?
Hi babies๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ongoing Chapter Teaser
Author's POV
PLEASE READ.
๐Ÿ’œ
Tea Time.โ˜•
Chapter 21
โš ๏ธANNOUNCEMENTโš ๏ธ
โค
๐Ÿฅฐ
Announcement
Hi๐Ÿ’œ
Happy 50K๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿท
Hi it's been a long time.๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Hi!โค
๐Ÿ‘‹
๐Ÿ‘‹
HAPPY 100K!!!!โœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™
Happy Birthday to meโคโœจ
Hiโคโคโค
Important!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Hi
Chapter 23
heyyy.๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 24
Hi

Chapter 11

3.1K 144 56
By QUEENVottomist

Hi Vottomists!Don't forget to vote and follow me.💜 Credits to all the owners of the photo edits.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Can you just guys chill and stop making out infront of me!It's fucking disgusting!" Hyungsik rolls his eyes.

They both looked at his direction like nothing happened but then,Jungkook speaks up.

"Disgusting?we're disgusting?haha!Come on,you're loser self couldn't just take the jealousy I see."

Vianney silently laughs and playfully hits his chest.

"Shut up!And Vianney,you may enter my house."

"And what about Jungkook?" She pouts.

"Aish fine!" Hyungsik enters his house and the two were laughing like crazy. He just did it for the sake of Vianney.

.
.
.
.

They now enter inside the house and Vianney starts looking for Maiko.

"Maiko?Maiko my baby mommy's here."

She looks for her all around the house and finally she found her near the kitchen.

"My babyyyyyyyyy!!!"

Vianney carries her into her loving arms.She kissed her forehead like a newborn baby.

"My koko is sick?mommy missed you sooo much."

She hugs her tightly not noticing the two handsome men looking at her fondly. Hyungsik and Jungkook finds her cute.

"Damn it I thought you guys have a real child.We even argued and I feel so dumb at that time."

"Haha so you admitted that you're dumb too?"

"Excuse me?during that time only." He gritted his teeth and they started bickering again behind her back in a very low voice because they know Vianney will get stressed again and they both don't want that.Their bickering never ends....

"We know that Vianney is very in demand as a Top model and she's very health and body conscious.I wanted to give her one, but we ended up in a heated arguement.Yes,she likes babies, but she's not ready to be a Mom yet,only to our furbaby Maiko.That cutie was my gift to Vianney but since she was so busy with her career,I'm the one who takes care of Maiko.We all know that her career is important to her.So just a piece of an enemy advice Jeon,don't impregnate her or give her a baby at this time.I tell you,she will leave you without hesitation.One of the reasons I cheated on her because she lacks so much time on me and I got tempted.And another reason is that, I want to be a dad and start a family with her but unfortunately,she turned it down because she isn't up for it yet." He sighs.

"Hmmmmmmm I see...having an enemy's advice wasn't bad at all." Jungkook smirks.

"Whatever!" Hyungsik scoffs and left the two to check their dinner...

Jungkook crossed his arms while looking at Vianney thinking back what Hyungsik said to him awhile ago.He must be careful or else,Vianney might not accept him as her boyfriend because she doesn't want to get pregnant yet and with that, he'll take it to a consideration.

.
.
.
.

Vianney turns around carrying Maiko and starts showing her to Jungkook.

"Jungkook look,I would like to introduce you to Maiko.She is so cute right?" She giggles while peppering her with kisses.

Jungkook smiles and caressed her white,shiny,and fluffy fur.

"Yes,she is.Hi Maiko,I'm Jungkook and I hate your dad." He teases making Vianney rolled her eyes.

"Aish!don't trashtalk her dad,she loves him and mommy." She glares.

Jungkook scoffs.

"He gave you a furbaby,but I'll fucking give you a real baby." Jungkook smirks.

"AISHHH..." Vianney rolled her eyes and hits Jungkook's chest making him laugh because he's strong and he wasn't hurt at all.

Vianney puts Maiko down and the cute little puppy ran all around the house to play.

"So cute!" Jungkook says and suddenly someone speaks behind him.

"Ofcourse,our furbaby is cute right honey?" He carefully grabs Vianney's waist closer to him but she was so quick to remove his hand on her waist.

"Hey,no touching."

Hyungsik scratched his head making Jungkook laugh.

"Poor HyungSICK.It hurts to get rejected right?" He mocks.

"Aish shut up!"

Hyungsik rolled his eyes and says,

"Dinner is ready."

.
.
.
.

He walks to the dinning area followed by Vianney and Jungkook.

The ex lovers sat down first while Jungkook was hesitant to eat with them.

Vianney looks at him saying,

"Hey Jungkook what are you waiting for?come,let's have dinner." She smiles.

"No thanks,HyungSICK might have a plan to poison me." He scoffs.

"Ahahahahaha do you really think I am that bad Jeon?I am not a criminal so stop reacting like that!"

Vianney looks at him with pleading eyes and ofcourse Jungkook gave in.

"Fine." Jungkook sat down beside Vianney and they all started eating dinner peacefully.

.
.
.
.

It's been thirty minutes and they all finished eating.

"Vianney,you'll sleep beside me later." Hyungsik grins.

Jungkook was not having it and he quickly stood up to grab the hem of Hyungsick's shirt threatening him.

"Asshole!who told you?She will sleep with me or I'll punch you in the face!"

"Guys stop!" Vianney stood up angry.

Jungkook lets go of Hyungsik's shirt and they both looked back on her direction.

"I will not sleep with any of you!I will sleep on the other room.Hyungsik,you have 4 rooms here don't fool me and we're just three.

Hyungsik and Jungkook looked at each other and were so pissed.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After dinner, they all stood up and Vianney told Jungkook where his room was.She is so familiar with Hyungsik's house because she used to sleep there most of the time when they are still dating.

Jungkook nods holding his bag and went straight to the room to take a shower but before that,Jungkook already placed Vianney's bags on her room and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes passed,and Vianney was the first one who finished taking a shower.She decided to go to the balcony to breathe some fresh air.

(Just imagine it's already night time.)

She observes the night sky quietly and the calm environment when suddenly, she felt two warm hands hugging her from behind.

She turns her head and saw her ex, Hyungsik.Vianney tries to move out of his grip but he begs.

"Please let's stay like this for awhile Vianney please?"

Vianney sighs and nods.She can't deny that he still looks so handsome and he smell so good,so addicting.She's trying to hold back her emotions because they are exes now, and it's better that way.He cheated and hurt her,so there's no second chance.She's been moving on for months,but Hyungsik isn't and he knows her weakness.

Hyungsik hugs her tighter and starts kissing her neck making Vianney moan.

"Uumhhhhhhhh."

"You're still sensitive to my touch hnmmm?you smell so good,I miss this honey."

Hyungsik turns her around and cupped her face.They stared at each other lovingly.Vianney got lost with her emotions too.

"You're so fucking pretty Vianney.I miss you so much.I still love you....very much." Hyungsik cries.

And without any warning,Hyungsik smashed his lips onto her and Vianney kissed him back.

They started making out when suddenly,Vianney heard some footsteps.Hyungsik heard it too,but he didn't care and was so lost with the kiss.After a few seconds,Jungkook shows up fuming with anger and Vianney quickly pushed Hyungsik as hard as she can and wiped her lips as if nothing happened.

Jungkook didn't say any word,and just walked closer and quickly gave Hyungsik a hard punch making him knocked down on the floor.Vianney starts to caress his arm to calm him down,but Jungkook removes it.

He was so livid while Vianney was so apologetic.

"J-Jungkook it's not w-what you think please,he kissed me first and I..."

"AND YOU WHAT VIANNEY?YOU WHAT?YOU KISSED HIM BACK RIGHT?
I FUCKING SAW IT WITH MY TWO EYES SO DON'T DENY NOR LIE TO MY FACE DAMN IT!!!WHAT AM I TO YOU HUH?WHAT AM I!"

Vianney couldn't answer and was crying so hard.Her body was shaking with fear but still tries to hug Jungkook but he was so inconsolable at the moment.

"Yes,we aren't together yet,but I have feelings too.How dare you flirt with your ex Vianney!You hurt me do you hear me hah!do you still have feelings for him?don't you dare lie to me!"

Vianney was shaking in fear.

"ANSWER ME DAMN IT!"

"I...I don't know Jungkook,I don't know."

"Huh!fuck!you don't know?don't play dumb Vianney and never dare play with my feelings because no one ever did that to me!"

Jungkook enters the room and slams the door.Vianney was knocking desperately while crying.

"Jungkook I'm sorry...please I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.Please I'm begging you,I'll make it up to y-you."

When Jungkook heard what she said,he harshly opens the door only to see Vianney on the floor crying helplessly like a lost little girl and it broke his heart but it won't change the fact that he feels hurt and betrayed.

Hyungsik woke up slowly touching his jaw and walks straight to his room leaving them.He was so mad as well...

Jungkook looks at Vianney's eyes and pulls her body up on the floor like a doll and carries her while whispering to her ear.

"You want to make it up to me baby doll?then get ready for your punishment because after this,you'll know whom you really belong to..."

He says in a very deep dominant voice making Vianney shiver down her spine.Jungkook smirks as he slams and locks the door using his one hand while his other arm is carrying Vianney close to his chest.

He smirks and throws Vianney in bed with her face down.

"Now,be a good girl to daddy hmmm..."

Vianney wipes her tears and nods back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
109K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
782K 31.8K 100
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ...
90.4K 4.8K 54
Time: 13h 17m Words: 163,333. (BOOK UNDERGOING HEAVY EDITING/RE-WRITING) (Happy Ending in Sequel) Does LOVE really conquer all? Often two people in a...