Little Expert Bending Back Pl...

By granma_mushroom

In an era where a variety of male and female supporting leads, villains, and cannon fodders made face-slappin... More

Arc 1 Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (catching bugs)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9(Arc 1 ending)
🚨NOT AN UPDATE!!🚨
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
stuff...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Notice
A/N
Announcement 📢📢📢
Chapter 19

Arc 2; Chapter 10

2.3K 56 4
By granma_mushroom

When he opened his eyes again, Miao Anyun looked at the scene in front of him for a while.

Like the first time he did the mission, this time he still appeared on a big bed.

The king size bed is very soft, and he is lying on it at the moment.

This room was extremely beautiful, beautiful enough to make Miao Anyun lost his speech ability in an instant.

The decorations of the room is in Baroque¹ style, complicated and extravagant, and the ultimate luxury is dramatic. The whole room is dominated by gold, and one room is shining with gold, and Miao Anyun even suspects that he won't have to turn on the lights at night. Even the king size bed he sits on is golden, which shows how deeply the original owner of the room loves gold(🌸or golden)

He don't know what the original owner of the room thinks, anyway, when Miao Anyun saw this gold filling his entire vision, he only felt that the room was so blindingly tacky².

So what kind of taste does the original owner of this house have?

#The original is a fan of this art style#
{🌸 #原主画风成迷# idk help me out }

[Task 1: To ensure the survival of the hero "Shao Yayi".
Task 2: Bend back the plot.]

[Do you accept the plot of the world The domineering President's little wife?]

Miao Anyun no longer paid attention to the decoration of the room, closed his eyes and chose yes.

Sun Xiaoyan is an ordinary college student who is about to graduate. She, like every college student who is about to graduate, is worrying about her future jobs and career.

She appeared in many job interviews, but failed without exception. She is very worried about it but she is helpless. On the day of the graduation ceremony, she had a party with her classmates and went home very late. When she came home alone, she ran into a mysterious man who was injured and unconscious. Even though she was a little timid by nature, she brought the man back home and took good care of him. Early the next morning, she found that the mysterious man she brought back last night had long been gone.

On the third day after meeting the man, she actually received an employment notice from "Hengmao". Even though Sun Xiaoyan, who was overjoyed, had some doubts about the pie that drop from the sky, she desperately need a job and she did not suspect that the offer came from the man, and quickly responded to the appointment of 'Hengmao'.

After working for many days, she met Shao Yayi, the mysterious president of their company, who was actually the mysterious man she saved before?

Under the strong pursuit of this handsome and domineering man, she gradually fell for him, and the two entered the alter of marriage.

Miao Anyun: ....

"Do I need to stay in character?" Miao Anyun said with difficulty.

[The host does not need to deliberately stay in character, you only need to make sure that the task is completed.] The answer of 0237 gave him a reassurance.

This world is the same as the world before, there is a rebirth. That person is the villain Shao Wenwen.

Shao Wenwen is the elder brother of the hero Shao Yayi, but they are not close at all. He was originally adopted by Mrs. Shao and Mr. Shao from an orphanage. At that time, Shao's mother was in poor health and thought she could no longer have children, so she adopted Shao Wenwen.

However, less than a year after Shao Wenwen was adopted, Mrs. Shao unexpectedly discovered that she was pregnant. The Shao family was very pleased with the unexpected arrival of the youngest son. Shao Yayi got all the love of the Shao family right from the time he was born. They were reluctant to let even a tiny mishap to happen with him.

After having her own son,Mrs. Shao has pay less attention to Shao Wenwen. Mrs. Shao was lucky to have a baby soon after Shao Wenwen's arrival, she regarded Shao Wenwen as their family's lucky star, and she treated him as her own child, but people's hearts are biased, and she subconsciously was more doting to her younger son of blood ties .

Shao Wenwen, who has lived in the orphanage since he was a child, is very sensitive, and he noticed even the slight change in Mrs. Shao's attitude. He also faintly disliked the younger brother who steal his adoptive father and adoptive mother.

As a result, the relationship between Shao Wenwen and Shao Yayi was not very good since they were young, and a few years later the Mr. Shao and his wife died in an air crash, leaving behind a will that intensified their conflicts.

This elder brother almost killed the ML(🌸male lead) Shao Yayi in the original book. If he didn't like intelligence of FL Sun Xiaoyan, and was caught by her, Shao Yayi might not have the last laugh in the original book. . It shows that Shao Wenwen is very powerful.

After his rebirth, although he had complicated feelings for the heroine Sun Xiaoyan, he still maintained his normal IQ, so he successfully KO the ML Shao Yayi and imprisoned the Fl Sun Xiaoyan, becoming the final winner of this story.

The current Shao Wenwen is still the original one. According to the information given by 0237, Shao Wenwen was probably reborn after meeting Shao Yayi during this period of time. Miao Anyun speculated that this time should be the first time he and Shao Wenwen met.

Fortunately, his elder brother Shao Wenwen was very busy because he had to manage the Shao family. He flew around all year without resting his feet. He still has some preparation time, although not much, it is undoubtedly much better than directly facing the rebirth version of Shao Wenwen.

Compared with the previous pure and harmless campus, the world is obviously more dangerous. Not to mention Shao Wenwen, who wanted to kill his younger brother, even the first time the male and female leads met showed the dangers of this world.

Miao Anyun, who had sorted out his thoughts, got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash. He had adapted to the setting of the original owner the local tyrant's true love— gold, and Miao Anyun was quite calm about the fact that the toilets were painted with gold.

Then he saw the person in the mirror, and Miao Anyun was no longer calm.

The facial features of the person in the mirror is exquisite and look smooth, the skin is fair, under the thick and curled eyelashes are a pair of pretty black eyes, and the corners of the eyes are slightly raised. This is a young man who can even be said to be beautiful.

However, the description of the original description is like this—

The sharp and angular face, the black eyes are deep and sharp, fair skin and tall. This man is so domineering, yet so handsome.

Miao Anyun: I feel like a dog

So, besides the fair skin, tall and black eyes, is there anything else that fits the original description?

[His appearance followed his mother, and he was very handsome.] It seems that after hearing his inner complaint, 0237 silently jumped out and uploaded a piece of the original work to him.

Miao Anjun:

He has a bad premonition that from now on, in every world, he will look at the mirror and be stunned.

Continuing to think about the  frightening story, Miao Anyun decided not to entangle this issue anymore and planned to visit the company.

————————

Miao Anyun, who hadn't seen even the shadow of that elder brother for several weeks, got up early this morning and saw his elder brother Shao Wenwen at the dining table.

Shao Wenwen was sitting at the dining table, reading the newspaper. When he saw him go downstairs, the man's sharp gaze instantly cast over him, which brings a sense oppressive feeling from someone superior.

Miao Anyun discovered that the original description of the ML can be applied to Shao Wenwen. No, it should be said, that is the description for Shao Wenwen.

It is worth mentioning that the two brothers of the Shao family are called Wenwen and Yayi. At first glance, they seem to be gentle and elegant men. However, the two brothers are cold and domineering, and their personality and name can be said to be quite different.

"Brother." Miao Anyun greet him coldly, pulled the chair away and sat down. And Shao Wenwen just nodded lightly in response.

Today’s breakfast is a very typical English breakfast—fried sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes. In addition, there are baked beans in tomato sauce and so on.

Eggs are essential. The yolk of the sunnyside egg flowed out with a touch.

Miao Anyun ate breakfast in silence, and Shao Wenwen quietly looked at the newspaper in his hand. The atmosphere between the two was very calm. For a while, there was only a light clash of forks and knives and the sound of pages being turned.

Shao Wenwen seemed to be looking at the newspaper quite seriously, but from the corner of his eyes he glanced at his younger brother Shao Yayi who looked a little strange.

He is usually busy with company affairs and he hasn't seen this brother for a long time. He did not dislike this brother because of what happened when he was a child, but he definitely didn't like him that much either.

Shao Yayi seems to have changed.

He couldn't tell the specific changes, after all, he was not familiar with Shao Yayi, and they were just strangers who used to live in the same house. If he's honest, he can only say that he thinks today Shao Yayi looks more pleasing to the eye than before.

Shao Wenwen narrowed his eyes to hide the doubtful look in those sharp eyes, lowered his head and continued to look at the newspaper in his hand.

Until Miao Anyun finished breakfast, the two of them did not communicate any more.

"Brother, I will go to the company." Miao Anyun stood up, wiping his mouth elegantly with a napkin, and spoke with a distant expression, as if he informed him out of etiquette.

Shao Wenwen just nodded as lightly as before, two people said they were brothers rather than strangers.

When Miao Anjun left, Shao Wenwen was still reading the newspaper in his hand, but he did not turn a page for a long time.

————————

"0237, is Shao Wenwen reborn?" Miao Anyun was a little confused. When he and Shao Wenwen were looking at each other just now, he didn't feel any emotion at all. If Shao Wenwen has been reborn, then Shao Wenwen who can cover up his emotions in front of the enemy is probably a very terrifying enemy.

[Ding. Due to some specific reasons, Shao Wenwen's rebirth time will be postponed, and the specific rebirth time is uncertain.] 0237 was silent for a while before answering.

"specific reason?"

[Host doesn't have permission to get this information, please find it out by yourself.] 0237 fell silent again after saying such sentence.

Miao Anyun thought, it was the first time he heard the system talk about permissions. Although he don't know what caused the delay of Shao Wenwen's rebirth, it is undoubtedly extremely beneficial for him.

His will have more time for preparation, and if the time is delayed a little longer, perhaps he will be completely confident to deal with Shao Wenwen's revenge.

————————

1.Baroque : The Baroque (UK: /bəˈrɒk/, US: /bəˈroʊk/; French: [baʁɔk]) is a style of architecture, music, dance, painting, sculpture, and other arts that flourished in Europe from the early 17th century until the 1740s.
It followed Renaissance art and Mannerism and preceded the Rococo (in the past often referred to as "late Baroque") and Neoclassical styles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroque

2. 辣眼睛 (làyǎnjīng) : Spicy eyes
Chinese internet phrase to describe when you are looking at something awful. It is a way of commenting on something that makes your eyes feel like they have been damaged, similar to the English phrase “makes my eyes bleed.”
“辣 (là)” means burn/sting/bite.
“眼睛 (yǎnjīng)” means eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 26.1K 35
Veer Rajvansh x Dhriti Sharma Veer Rajvansh, a 29-year-old businessman known for his cold demeanor and intimidating presence, has a reputation as a...
778K 7.8K 66
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
288K 10K 61
"𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏�...
515K 16.9K 118
Read and find out...