Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

The Twilight Healing user

21.4K 331 72
By AndrsFernando1

When I return back home I was then greeted by my two daughters. They rush to hug me I hug them back and I miss them so much.

Falfa/Shalsha: Welcome back Papa!

Rimuru: Hello my daughters how are you two doing and how was school.

Shalsha: School was fine we did well with our study.

Falfa: And we finish our training with Zegion and the others.

Rimuru: That is good to know you two are almost in your mother level but it will take some time for you two to reach my level. But I'm so proud of the two of you are becoming stronger every day.

Falfa/Shalsha: Thank you Papa!

Rimuru: Now we're is your mother?

Falfa: She is at the living room with big sis Kuroka.

Shalsha: Rin and his sisters are here as well.

Rimuru: All right let's go and see them.

We went to the living room and then we see Tiamat holding Vel and talking with Kuroka about something. And then I see the reaper's siblings Rin, Ruby and Colopl.

When everyone notice me they greeted. Tiamat rush to me hug and kiss me on the lips.

Tiamat: Welcome back dear.

Rimuru: Hello my love and hello my son.

Vel was happy to see me he giggle I hold him and Falfa and Shalsha went a to hold their little brother they will have their turns. Kuroka was seeing this and she was happy at us she then look at Rin and she ask him a question.

Kuroka: Hey Rin.

Rin: What is it babe?

Kuroka: When will you give me kittens.

Rin: Ha kittens?

I heard what Kuroka said Ruby, Colopl understand what she was saying. They try to hold their laugh Rin was confuse I walk up to him and whispered to him.

Rimuru: She means when will you give her children.

He blush what I just said he look at Kuroka and she smile at him.

Falfa: Yeah Rin when will you give big sis kittens

Shalsha: Yes she really want to have kittens so when will you give her.

They really don't know that Kuroka asking Rin to have children with her. Rin look at me asking me for help. I know how he feel this remind me when Tiamat ask me to have strong children with me.

Rin: I'll think about it ok. We are here to talk with the boss.

Ruby: Haha yeah sorry bro.

Colopl: Sorry we couldn't help ourselves.

Rimuru: So what do you wanna talk about.

Rin: There's been a lot of fallen angel at this town and they been killing some people.

Rimuru: My guess they are killing some people that have sacred gear.

Rin: That seems to be the case.

Rimuru: Two day ago a fallen angel kill a high school student who have a sacred gear luckily for him be was reincarnated as a devil of the House of Gremory by Rias Gremory.

Rin: Did you say Rias Gremory heiress of the House of Gremory.

Rimuru: Yes she reincarnated the boy and he is now in her peerage.

Rin: I see.

Rimuru: Also yesterday the same boy name Issei Hyoudou was attack by a other fallen angel. The fallen was about to kill him but I stop fallen angel save Issei and that's where Rias appear. I have spoke to her to meet her and peerage today.

Tiamat: Did she ask you to join her peerage I swear if she did she going to pay for taking my mate!

Rimuru: Calm down Tiamat she didn't ask me to join her peerage but I did tell her that I won't join her peerage and she was find about it.

Tiamat: Good I was so worried if that Gremory was about to taking you away from me.

Rimuru: You don't have to worry Tiamat nobody gonna take me away. Now I spoke with Rias and peerage I told them that I'm a dragon but I did not tell them I'm a Dragon God. After that I help awaken Issei sacred gear after I was done with that I return back home.

Rin: All right thanks for letting us know about boss. We will keep a eye on Issei and the Gremory peerage I also wanna help Kuroka connect with her sister.

Rimuru: All right it was great seeing you guys and come back from any other news.

They nodded and they disappeared leaving me Tiamat and the kids. We all decided to go to the fair and have a great time of fun.

Several days later

I just got a report from Rin that Issei is being attacked by a exorcist. I teleported there Rin and Kuroka are beside me. We then see Rias and peerage are here as well to help Issei the exorcist was about to slash Koneko but Kuroka jump in and punch the exorcist leaving everyone in shock especially Koneko.

Koneko: Kuroka?

Kuroka: Hello Shirone my little sister I miss you.

Me and Rin jump in revealing ourselves to everyone.

Rimuru: Hello everyone we came here just in time.

Rias: Rimuru what are you doing here and what is Kuroka doing here with you?

Rimuru: She works for my organization and I'll been helping her ever since.

Rias: So you're the one who clear her innocence.

Rimuru: Yes I did but right now several fallen angel are coming you need to leave now and take Issei with you.

Rias: All right let's go everyone to the magic circle.

I look at Koneko and she saying her goodbyes to her sister she look at me and thank me for helping her sister.

Issei: Wait we can't leave Asia behind I can't let that bastard do anything to her.

I look at the young blonde nun name Asis Argento and then I told Issei.

Rimuru: You don't have to worry Issei we will keep her safe now go.

Issei: Thank you please protect her.

Everybody in Rias have disappear from the magic circle.

Freed: Dammit you left those damn devil escape you're going to fucking pay for this now die.

The exorcist name Freed Sellzen was gonna swing his holy swords at me. But I block them using Body Armor and punch Freed setting him flying to a wall knocking him out.

I grad Asis and me Rin and Kuroka teleported back to the mansion. As we teleported back I tell Kuroka to give Asis some new clothes for her. Her nun outfit is ruined so she needs new clothes. I told Asis to wait here when Kuroka come Rin and I are going to talk with Tiamat about this.

Asis: Thank you for saving me sir.

Rimuru: Not a problem always happy to help someone in need.

Asis: May God bless you.

Minutes later

Tiamat: And that's how it happen?

Rimuru: Yeah and Kuroka finally meet her sister again she was so happy to see her.

Tiamat: Well it's good to know that Kuroka met her sister but it's sad to know what happened to that young nun.

Rimuru: She will be fine she need some time to recover.

Tiamat You're right.

Rin: Boss did you sensed she has a sacred gear.

Rimuru: Yeah she has one is Twilight Healing it is a rare sacred gear that have the ability to heal like human, angel, fallen and includeing devil and other supernatural beings.

Rin: That's a really rare sacred gear a lot of people will probably have her for her healing.

Rimuru: She will stay here for a bit until then. By the way Rin I have a question for you.

Rin: What is it?

Rimuru: Did you finally give Kuroka kittens.

When I said those words his face turned red he try to hold his blushed. Tiamat giggled at this Rin try to stop blushed.

Rin: S-shut up.

Next part Battle between the Fallen Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 553 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
282K 10.3K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...
75.3K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
7.4K 160 29
You have to read the story to find out. Just ignore the first sentence if you like spoilers. If you're interested in reading the original book, you n...