A Human In The Emperor's Coven

By UnfavorableWriter

Luz thought it was finally time to leave the Boiling Isles and go back home. Once she got back, Camila didn't... More

The Emperor's Coven
Ms.Blight
Blood And Bruises
She Called Me Amity
Training
2nd-in-command
Back To Training
Waiting
Excuses
Training (Pt.3?)
He Wants Her Dead
Querida
Adventure
Eda
You Should've Known.
Luz
Traitor
I Love You
True Love
Bye, Eda
Walking.
What A Shame
Willow And Boscha Sitting In A Tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Vee
Freeing Luz (1)
Maybe Luz Did Deserve To Die
A New Way
hI.
Leave Me
Where's Vee?
Under The Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Control
Prisoners
Remember
You Remember?
Bitchy Bitch Bitch Belos
Manipulation
Peace?
Let Me Go
Can We Still Save Her?
I'm Luz

Punishment

825 32 9
By UnfavorableWriter

3rd person:

The whole day.

That's how long Luz had been in Amity's room, waiting for her to wake up.

Luz sighs, putting her face in her hands. "Geez, Eda. How strong did you make that sleep spell?"

Luz stands up and starts pacing the room, with Otto running back and forth with his small legs beside her.

Ghost sits on Luz's shoulder, purring and nuzzling her face. Even though Amity can't see it's Luz, Ghost can.

Amity groans, putting her hands on her head in hopes to ease the headache. But no such luck.

Luz walks over to Amity, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"I'm so so so sorry about earlier-" Amity slaps her across the face, shutting her up. "Why would you do that? We're going to be in so much trouble!" She yells.

Luz backs up, her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"S-Sorry-" Amity glares at her before standing up. "That won't fix it! I'm going to be in so much trouble!"

Luz runs into a wall, and Amity gets in her face.

"I hate you, Lucia." Amity says.

A tear falls down Lucia's face, and Amity's eyes widen and she takes a step back.

Ghost looks between the two, meowing.

Lucia takes Ghost off of her shoulder, and puts her on Amity's shoulder instead.

"I'll tell him it was my fault. I'll take the punishment." Lucia's head hangs low as she grabs her staff, picking Otto up off the floor.

"Let's go, buddy."

Lucia opens the door, but she doesn't walk out. She turns around.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, Amity. I never wanted to."

Another tear falls down Lucia's face, and she walks out of the room, leaving Amity standing there. Ghost still sits on her shoulder, and she meows.

"Wait, what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 159 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...
51.7K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...
217K 5.5K 27
Luz comes back the boiling isles 4 years later because her mom made her come home now she is back and everyone is a little different from before espe...
488 13 6
This story plays before Season 2 of The Owl House and Luz and Amity are a bit older. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters nor the artwork! ...