AMORPHOUS | THE WHITE QUEEN |

By theweepingmonk1212

"Whatever you say, Edward. All, I know is that I can't become queen." Lady Margaret Grey is nothing more than... More

AMORPHOUS
PART ONE
CAST
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER EIGHT

609 18 1
By theweepingmonk1212

RICHARD GREY POINT OF VIEW

"I'm here to speak to Elizabeth Woodville." He said standing in front of Jacquette & Baron Woodville who stood there in shocked. "Richard, what brings you here?" Jacquette asked assuring him to the table.

He looked up to see her looked at him amazed. Baron coughs. "Son if your here for my daughter, she left with her sisters to the market, we didn't expect a visit from you today." All three of them sat in the table.

"Wine?" Jacquette asked. He looked at her nodding, taking the cup, with a sip.

"My boy, aren't you days away from your wedding?" He asked. That's when, she looked to see that Richard wasn't wearing anything but old clothes. "It's best if I told you. I want to marry Elizabeth Woodville. She will be my wife."

They both looked wide eyed at him. Unsure what to do. He looked at him, amazed. He could see that fear in their eyes. "Son, your marrying Warwick daughter. Our daughter is Elizabeth, my girl." Baron spoke.

Richard smiled looking at him once more. "And I love her. I always had. I'll came here to ask for marriage. We are to wed soon. If she denies me, I'll go back to marry Isabelle Neville. I won't leave without a fight." He watched as Jacquette looked at him curiously. They didn't know what to say.

"Richard, I know you come to have feelings for Elizabeth, it's simply not possible." Baron spoke standing up. "It's best if you leave, now." Jacquette stood there shocked. He didn't understand why they were trying to keep him away from their daughter. 

"As you wish,'' he got up walking away when he was outside taking one look at the distance as he prepared to ride on his horse, he could imagine his life here being beside Elizabeth and raising their children here, a happy life, a life where he doesn't have to worry about titles or anything, he loves her. He can't think of a world without her. 

He begins to prepare his horse, ready to leave, when he could hear his name calling. He looked to the side and could see a bunch of girls coming back, with Elizabeth running towards him. He gasped running towards her, they both joint for a kiss, slowly he urged for more, she pulled away.  "What bring you here?"

"I come to ask for your hand in marriage.'' Slowly she began to smile leaning for a kiss again, she smiled brightly, nodding, indicting she's accepting it. She truly loves him to the core, when she can't understand the undeniable love, she has for him,

 MARGARET GREY POINT OF VIEW

Margaret sat by her father Castor Grey, as her family all sat in the grand table, unsure what to say. 

"He can be arse, father,'' her younger sister spoke. "A total horseshit,'' she spoke up. all her family looked at her in shocked. "Margaret, you have no right to say that to your brother, he loves you and he has done enough.'' Her mother was cut off when her father interrupted.

"She is right. Without Richard marrying Isabella Neville, we are insulting Lord Warwick family. Surely, it doesn't sound sane, it's good thing he won't marry into the Neville family.''

Margaret spoke up. "I surely think not bidding away a daughter seems to have the only thing you as 'fathers' have in common.'' Castor took a look at her, by that look he she knew.

"If Richard doesn't marry Isabella, you're bound to marry Edward no matter what, that's final.'' He got up ready to leave only for Margaret to get up. "I rather die, million times then wed that whore.'' That's when her father turns back ready to march towards to slap her, when her mother got in the way. 

''PLEASE! DON'T!" Her mother stood in the way, refusing for Castor to slap their eldest daughter. Her father took one last long look at her, and turn away walking away, he motioned for his youngest to follow him.

Margaret couldn't understand why her father is doing this. 

"Mother, why?" she began to be sobbed. Her father slowly turned around holding her by her right cheek. ''We may seem like prominent family, but we are losing. Edward has offer to give your father his lands back for the price of you being his wife, we simply added Richard will marry Isabella Neville, to top it off, it seems like a perfect choice. Your father dream is to one day see one of grandchildren become queen or kind one day. You're his best choice, you will marry Edward and bore him his heirs, and become his wife. You will be queen of England. Edward will be you're kind and loyal to you.''

Margaret looks into her eyes and could see she was trying so hard to convince her, she slowly leaned towards her mother and began to be whispered. "If I marry Edward, you'll be death to me,'' she looked up to see her mother widened eyes. "You sold me like cattle to the biggest buyer, mother, not you only, father too''

She began to walk holding her chest, gasping rapidly. She didn't want to marry yet, she is eldest daughter and is bound to marry someone, someday, she never thought it will be Edward.

5 YEARS AGO

Edward was a king in making. He slowly looked around and began to panic. He is only fifteen years old, and he has seen it all, blood, gory horrific battle scenes, his doing all of this for his father, future kingdom, his future children. He leaned against a tree trying to comprehend what he endured he is tired and feels alone. He looked to the side and saw her

A tall girl treating the wounded near the distance. They made eye contact and smiled widely till he noticed Castor Grey running towards. He sighed looking at the distance quickly looked back and noticed it was her.

Margaret. She grown so tall and developed into fully grown woman, she is woman, and beautiful one. Edward noticed her as she hugged her father and walked away. 

He got up and went up to him. "Edward, my king,'' he knees but he simply told him to get up.

"She has grown a lot,'' he spoke, he motioned to his daughter. Castor nodded, "she takes after her grandmother a lot.'' That's when he looked at her. "Promise me, Castor, I win the war, I'm going to marry her.'' Castor looked at him shocked.

"Why makes you say that?"

"I will wait for her; she will be the mother of my children.'' That's when he looked at Edward and couldn't understand. One thing crossed his mind, she will be queen of England. 

                                                                                   AUTHOR NOTE

           hell is gonna break loose! also this chapter is bleh. but next chapter is going to longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.4K 92
~π•­π–Šπ–™π–—π–†π–žπ–†π–‘ π–Žπ–˜ π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–Šπ–Œπ–Žπ–“π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ~ Born the youngest daughter of Charles I, Duke of Bourbon, Constance of Bourbon grows up am...
133K 2.4K 15
" nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart " in which two vampires in love while trying to survive the danger magnet that is bella swan...
317K 11K 54
Lady Isabella Victoria Parr isn't looking for a husband, but His Majesty is looking for a wife. When news arrives that King Edward's first wife has d...
64.8K 2.2K 35
Update: Every 2 weeks Weds AEST ____________________________________ Chosen as a last resort to overcome Anne Boleyn's rise to Queen, Isabella De Ang...