Their Little

By smilemore954

Seventeen-year-old Louis lived his whole life believing he wasn't a little because he was well past the avera... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

11

10K 239 41
By smilemore954

Narrator's POV:

"Edward it's been nearly an hour, it shouldn't take that long. I'm going to find him." Harry says, pacing back and forth with his hand running through his long hair.

"H, Im sure everything is fine. They probably are just having a hard time getting through his shyness. We can't go find him, it would just end poorly." Edward says, putting his hand on his brothers shoulder to stop his pacing.

Truthfully being away from Louis is killing Edward just as much as it is Harry but he knows that he has to just stay calm and rational about it, he doesn't want to mess anything up.

Harry on the other hand can't control not showing the sheer amount of rage he is getting from this. Why should they have to have Louis alone? It makes no sense.

"I can't do this Ed, what if he needs us? I don't like being away from him. Especially not for this long." Harry says, now standing still in the middle of the room.

"I know babe, I get it trust me but he's okay I promise." Edward says, embracing his brother.

The men were upset and in the other room so was Louis.

Louis was slowly being pulled out of his headspace as this unfamiliar man from the agency coldly asked him questions that his little self couldn't even fully respond to, he is stressed beyond compare.

He's having trouble talking to this random man who was asking him endless overly personal questions.

To every question he couldn't answer his anxiety skyrocketed. He doesn't know these people and if they will hurt him or not.

He's trying but is afraid that if he messes up they may punish him like his father used to, which was in hyenas inhumane ways.

"Come on kid, stop being so tedious. We just need to get through this list and then you can go home. It's really not that difficult just use your brain and tell us the truth." The rude man from the agency says harshly to Louis as he taps his clip board.

"I um I don't understand, I'm s-sorry." Louis says practically fully forced out of his headspace from all the stress.

Officer Allison and Jackson were asked to leave the room before the inspection even started so it's just been Louis alone with this random asshole of a man who clearly has never dealt with a little before for the past hour in the cold depressing room.

Littles being forced out of headspace from stress or anxiety can be extremely detrimental to their minds especially for littles who are early into the process of adjusting to their headspace, such as Louis.

"All I asked was why you were living alone? It's not that hard you fucking retard." The man nearly yells, causing Louis to flinch.

He already has a pounding headache from being thrown out of headspace so unnaturally and abruptly. He is scared and so confused.

"I just h-had to." He tries to respond.

He feels sick.

"You know what, good enough. We're done here, that's for being so fucking helpful." The man says sarcastically, before pushing his chair back before leaving the room.

He slams the metal door harshly, causing Louis to jump up again.

Louis just sits in his chair completely frozen, he doesn't know what he is supposed to be doing right now. He only understands bits and pieces of what is going on.

He pulls his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around them before placing his head on top gently, trying to reorient himself a bit.

He feels incredibly dizzy and sick, he tries to take some deep breaths but for some reason his entire mind and body is just tired and overwhelmed.

Just then the door is pulled open but Louis can't even bring himself to see who is there, he is too scared that the man has come back to do worse to him.

"Oh my god." Louis hears officer Jackson's voice ring through the room once he sees Louis's state.

He hears two sets of footsteps rush over to him before stoping and crouching down right infront of him.

"Louis buddy, it's officer Allison and Jackson. Can you look at us?" Allison says, panicked and worried about the boy she has already grown attached to.

Louis slowly lifts his head to look into the officers eyes.

They are both immediately flushed with concern. Louis does not look well at all.

He is as pale as a ghost, his eyes are blood shot, he has a few stray tears on his cheeks and overall just looks completely miserable. They know something has happened.

"Louis kid, what happened?" Jackson asks, he can already sense that he is out of headspace so his tone has switched slightly, but he knows Louis is still in a very fragile state of mind so is still gentle with how he speaks.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't m-mean to mess up." Louis says.

The officers hearts hurt, how could this tiny little love think he has done something wrong.

"Louis you didn't do anything wrong, what did that man do to you?" Officer Allison says, gently putting her hand on his shoulder, causing him to flinch.

Allison immediately removes her hand.

"I don't feel well." Louis says, not even able to answer the question.

"Oh shit." Officer Jackson mumbles under his breath.

"Alright kiddo just try and keep your eyes on officer Jackson yeah? I'm just going to go grab Harry and Edward." Allison says, not knowing whether she should call them his daddies or not when he's not in his headspace.

Louis whimpers, hearing their names and suddenly craving their attention. Even though he isn't in his headspace his mind is still looking for something familiar.

Allison is quick to stand up fully and speed walk out of the room, rushing to go find the twins.

"Louis buddy I know you don't feel well but just try to stay awake for right now." Jackson says as he sees Louis's eyes begin to droop.

Officer Jackson can tell that Louis was jerked out of his headspace and this is why he is feeling so shit, it's not common that this terrible thing happens to littles but all police officers are trained to recognize some of the signs that a little could be struggling. He also knows that in a time like this the little must go to the hospital just to be safe and he plans to alert Louis's daddies of this information once Allison finds them for him.

"I'm sorry." Louis says, trying to peel his eyes back open.

"That's alright bud, just try to stay awake for me. I know it's hard but just try your best." Jackson says kindly.

Louis nods slowly.

He doesn't really remember meeting Allison and Jackson because it happened when he was in his headspace but some part of his mind remembers that they were fairly kind to him and he knows they won't hurt him.

Officer Jackson's heart is hurting for the young boy boy. He clearly is in pain but he doesn't know how to help, knowing the situation is very delicate and one wrong movie could mess up Louis's headspace progression entirely.

The heavy metal door is then pulled open by two very worried yet furious looking men with the last name of Styles.

"Louis." They both gasp when they take in the boys full appearance.

They quickly run over to the boy and crouch beside him by his chair.

Louis surprising them both a bit falls into their arms and begins to sob.

This is the first time that Louis has accepted or seeked comfort from them while out of his headspace and they would be lying if it didn't make them forget about the severity of the issue for a millisecond.

"What. Happened." Harry asks officer Jackson, trying to stay calm.

But on the inside both him and Edward are far from it. Or course their main emotion is worry about their baby but the amount of rage the men had over the situation was rightfully terrifying.

They trusted these people to take care of their baby and they then have to hear from some officer they barely know that he has been forced out of his headspace and is now in a great deal of pain and misery.

"We aren't sure. We were required to leave the room before the inspection and once the member from the agency left we came back in here and found him like this." Allison says, worry and guilt in her voice.

"What did they do to my baby?" Edward asks quietly, his voice cracking.

Him and his brother have Louis tightly embraced in their arms, they know he's out of headspace but they don't care, this is their baby in or out of headspace and they will comfort him as they please.

"I feel sick." Louis says as he closes his eyes.

"Hey hey hey kiddo, let's not go to sleep quite yet. Just hold on a few more minutes love, we are handling it." Harry says, once Jackson tells him that Louis is trying to sleep.

"I don't know exactly what happened but you should get him to the hospital boys, just in case." Allison says, standing next to her partner as she looks down at the small overwhelmed boy.

"You're right." Edward says, his tone still extremely worried.

Harry and Edward look at each other and nod, knowing that this is a delicate situation and they have to keep Louis calm until the doctors at the hospital can fully asses him and ensure his safety.

"Louis everything is alright love. You will feel better soon we promise, I'm sorry darling we just have to take a little trip to make it happen." Harry whispers into the boy's ear.

The twins even though they are tempted because they know it may help make Louis feel better aren't going to help him fall into his headspace right now because they don't know what could happen now with everything that has happened, his mind is very very fragile for the time being.

"Please," Louis cries into Harry's shoulder.

That is enough to push the boys over the edge right then and there, they need to get to the hospital immediately they can not watch a second more of their baby in such pain.

Harry is gentle with his hold on Louis as he stands up, being careful to not move the boy in any way that could worsen his pain.

Edward is immediately at his side, being extremely cautious standing as close as he possibly can just in case Louis needs him.

"See you guys later, thanks for helping out today." Edward thanks the officers, even though his mind is entirely on different things.

They try their best to quickly run through the station, trying to figure out their way to the exit, getting frustrated any time they take a wrong turn.

Eventually they make their way to the main door and step out into the harshly cold Doncaster weather, causing Louis to whimper a bit as he lays confused on Harry's shoulder.

The poor boy is so so confused and feels sick to his stomach, he just wants all this to stop.

"Shh love it's okay, we are here. Just try and take some deep breaths, I know it hurts I'm sorry." Harry soothes, as they walk through the car park.

Once they reach the car Edward is quick to open the door for his brother and baby before moving with haste to the drivers side seat, wanting to get going as soon as possible.

Harry adjusts the small boy in his lap so he was being held bridal style in his arms, he hoped that this would leave the boy more comfortable.

"It's okay bug, we are on the way." Edward says, reaching over from the steering wheel and petting Louis's hair, the boy leans into the touch.

The hospital isn't too far from the station but Edward trying to be cautious with his driving to try and minimize the extra amount of movement for Louis, the drive takes a little bit longer than it would usually.

"It hurts." Louis sniffles as he holds onto his head.

The men have never been more terrified in their entire lives.

Once they pull up to the emergency room, Edward doesn't even look for a parking spot as he just stops the car on the side of the road, not caring about some stupid ticket he would probably get.

Harry quickly steps out of the car, cradling the boy as he runs to the white automatic doors.

"Please our baby needs help."

——
Hey lovelies,
Here is another chapter.
I actually quite like this one so I hope you do too.
Thank you for reading!
Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.1K 28
Louis, a father of 2 boys, lives I simple, but hectic life. He has twins that are 6, which are fun to live with at that age. Harry is a father with a...
151K 5.7K 10
Louis is an eighteen year old university student with an anxiety disorder. His only friend is Niall, who outshines Louis with his smarts and his pers...
466K 12.4K 17
In the space of five minutes Louis life has turned upside down His mum is getting married to her boyfriend James, he's moving house and he's getting...
151K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...