You Drive Me Insane

By treble_maker1212

Lonny is an aspiring musician who has just moved to LA from Canada, but quickly realizes he needs a roommate... More

City of Angels
I Hate this Fucking Town
A Great Dane With Noodle Legs and Other Plotpoints
Ok, Not a Bad Day, Just a Dick.
Who Said I Cared if We Woke Him Up?
Girlfriend?
Unless You Want To Take Your Own Advice
Sanitize EVERYTHING
Don't Curse in Front of Lennon
Fucking Cyclists
Aliens or Possession is The Only Explanation
What's in The Box?
To Amazon prime and British Bastards in Cowboy Hats
Pirate Andy Was a Lewk
Where's The Dark Chocolate?
I Did it My Way...or Whatever Frankie Said
Liv is Tired of Their Bullshit tbh
Mike is a bitch🙄
Lovelines and Other Hippy Dippy Shit
Lomy and Andy fight therapy
God, the Guitarist 😫🙌
That's All, Folks!

A Nice Family Dinner

198 5 44
By treble_maker1212

Jake sat quietly on the couch in his apartment as he contemplated what he should do, a note pad rested on his lap and a pencil in his hand
He stilled planned on doing some sort of intervention with Andy and Lonny, he just wasn't sure how.

The sound engineer had resorted to making a power point of options to run by Jinxx when he got home from the store with Lennon.

He had continued his friendship with Lonny since they stopped working together and the more he got to know him, the more baffled he was that he could ever dislike anyone, let alone Andy.

Jake hadn't mentioned that he knew Andy to the guitarist yet, he figured it wouldn't be the best idea until he decided on how he was going to fix things between them, if he could fix things between them.

The front door swung open. "Help me with these groceries, man." Jinxx called from the hallway.

Jake stood up and walked out to gather the bags from the ground to carry them into the kitchen, sitting them on the counter.

Jinxx stepped inside with a couple of bags in one hand and Lennon on his back in a carrier. "I'm thinking curry tonight." He said, sitting Lennon in his playpen so he could start putting away the groceries.

"Curry, yeah." Jake mumbled absentmindedly as he looked at a can of soup in his hand, not making a move to put it away.

"You still going out with that bass player from that band you're working with? She was cute." Jinxx suggested as he placed vegetables into the crisper in the refrigerator.

"Mhmm." The sound engineer hummed, unaware of the conversation.

The violinist glanced back and rolled his eyes. "Maybe after the date, we can go to Hawaii and sacrifice Lennon in a volcano to the gods?" He dead-panned, turning to face him fully and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Sounds good." Jake nodded, only to yelp when Jinxx wacked the back of his head. "What was that for!?" He hissed, rubbing the back of his head even though it didn't actually hurt that much.

"You're ignoring me." The older man replied with a frown.

"I am n-... ok a little, but I have a lot on my mind." He admitted with a meek grin, opening a bag to pull items out to place them in the cabinet.

"What?" Jinxx asked in confusion, sitting down on the stool at the counter.

"I'm trying to figure out what to do about the roommate situation." Jake said with a huff.

"Oh Andy and Lonny?" Jinxx said, watching Lennon as he played to make sure he was ok.

"Yeah, I came up with some possible options on how to fix it." The younger man replied, grabbing the note pad and flipped it open to the page he had been writing in.

He handed it over the the violinist for him to read and sat down next to him, watching as he skimmed over it.

Jinxx snorted and looked at Jake. "Kidnap them and lock them in an escape room?" He asked incredulously.

"I was bored, but also it might work." Jake defended, chuckling at the mental image it conjured.

"Yeah or they might kill each other." Jinxx replied with an eyeroll. "Seven minutes in heaven- Jake we're adults!" He laughed, shoving the younger man gently.

The violinist continued looking through the list and paused at one. "This one might actually work." He said, pointing at one of the options written lower down the list.

"Which one?" Jake asked, glancing down at the note pad and grinned at what he saw.
"You think so?"

"Yeah, we can see if Andy and Liv can come to dinner one day this week, or tonight even, if Lonny is available." Jinxx nodded, a mischievous smile spreading across his thin lips.

Jake pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent Lonny a text. 'Hey dude, you free tonight? We're making curry.'

"Ok I asked if he could come tonight, once he answers, you can call Andy and see if he and Liv can come over." He said with a grin.

Jinxx nodded with a laugh and walked over to the play pin to pick Lennon up when he started getting huffy. "Aww, you need a nap, bud?" He whispered to his son who whined and started to cry, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Jake's phone buzzed and he glanced at it, smiling when he read the text from the younger man.

Lonny🦅:'Sure, what time?'

The sound engineer walked into Jinxx's bedroom with a triumphant grin and hold up his phone so the screen faced the older man.

Jinxx peered down at the phone and smiled. "I'll text Andy when I get Len down for a nap." He whispered, not wanting to disturb Lennon as he rocked him.

This was either going to end really well or really really badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia was soaking in her bathtub, the surface of the water resting just under her breasts with bubbles surrounding her, music playing from her phone sitting on the edge of the tub as she hummed along with her eyes closed.

Her call time was one A.M. and she didn't get home until ten. She took a nap and decided to take a relaxing bath to unwind.

The music suddenly softened and her text notification rang, she reached for a wash cloth to dry her hands and lifted her phone up to see who it was from.

Honey: 'I'm coming in, not a serial killer.'

As Olivia read the message, she heard her front door open and smiled, sitting the phone back down.

"Baby?" Andy called out as he walked into the apartment.

"Bathroom!" She called back, running her fingers through the bubbles floating over her stomach.

Andy opened the bathroom door and smiled at the sight. "Hi." He said as he stepped inside and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Hi." She replied, leaning up to kiss the model softly.

Andy tucked a strand of hair behind Olivia's ear when she pulled away and let his eyes trail down to admire the parts of her body that weren't hidden in the bubbles.

"Long day?" He asked, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Olivia groaned and leaned back in the tub. "More like long night." She huffed, flicking a bit of suds towards or boyfriend who scoffed and reached down to do the same.

"I'm sorry, babe." Andy said, letting his fingers dangle in the water as his knee began to bounce. "Jinxx wants us to come for dinner, if you're not up to it-."

"No it's fine, I took a long nap and the bath helped me relax, I want to see them." Olivia replied, cutting her lover off.

She reached out and tangled their hands together, tracing one of his tattoos with her thumb slowly. Andy hummed, looking away for a moment as he breathed in shakily.

"You sure? It's fine if you're too tired, I can just tell Jinxx we can't come." The model reassured quickly, not wanting her to feel like she had to go. He tried to mask the nervousness in his voice as he said it, memori floodi his mind as his anxiety began to build.

'Why do you spend so much time with them?'

'You are fucking dependent on them, it's pathetic.'

'I wouldn't be surprised if you were fucking one of them, if not both! You're a whore anyways.'

'They're only around because they want to fuck you, no one actually cares about you, you're just something to fuck. Your parents are lucky they're fucking dead so they don't have to deal with you.'

Andy shook his head to rid his mind of the cruel words he was remembering, the venom that dripped from his ex's tongue as he hurled the insults and accusations at him hurt him deeply. He was terrified to trust someone again and while Olivia had never done anything to make him question that she loved him and that she would never hurt him, his torturous mind couldn't help but dwell on what could happen, all the what ifs were bound to drive him insane.

Olivia frowned at the forlorn look that had suddenly spread across Andy's face and the way he gnawed nervously at his bottom lip, his grip on her hand tightening slightly as he stared off in the middle distance.

"Honey?" She said to get his attention, tugging slightly at his hand.

Andy jumped and glanced back to his girlfriend, his mind snapping away from those dark memories so his attention was now solely on her. He started tracing the inside of her palm and flicked at the water with his other hand to keep himself grounded in the presence.

"Hmmm?" He hummed to let her know he was listening.

"I said that I wanted to go and even if I didn't, you don't have to cancel on them, they're your family." Olivia said slowly, he had done things like this before, he would say something and then immediately backtrack like he thought she would get upset by it.

Andy was quiet for a long moment before he nodded, he needed to distract himself from his mind before he completely spiraled.

Suddenly he leaned down and pressed his lips to Olivia's softly, dropping her hand so he could cup the back of her neck to pull her closer.

Olivia wanted to break the kiss and ask Andy what was wrong, his sudden jump in mood was both confusing and worrying her, but then the hand on her neck slid down and cupped her breast, his thumb tracing the nipple slowly as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Andy pulled away and stood up, but before the actress could say anything, he grinned slightly at her as he began to undress, shedding his leather jacket and The Damned t shirt before he undid his belt and slid his pants and boxers down.

Olivia was suddenly grateful that her apartment came with such a ridiculously large tub and reached out to take Andy's hand and guided him into the water with her, helping him steady himself as he stepp over the edge.
The water thankfully didn't raise too high once he was inside

Andy stretched out on top of his lover and cupped her face with one hand lovingly as the other wrapped around her waist, kissing her deeply.

"Couldn't just ask me to get out?" She giggled against his lips.

"I was gonna take a shower today anyways." He whispered back, moving to mouth down her chin and across her sharp jawline.

Olivia's resounding laugh was cut off by a soft moan when the model began nibbling at the space between the hinge of her jaw and her ear.

"I love you." Andy mumbled into her skin, desperate to here her say it back.

"I love you too, baby." Olivia sighed, laying her head back against the edge of the tub as she relaxed.

The model smiled and slid his hands down to her waist to lift her back up enough to where her chest broke the surface of the water, kissing down the valley of her breasts.

Andy's phone buzzed with a text notification, but he ignored it, taking Olivia's nipple into his mouth and suckled at it, making her gasp at the pleasure.

"Andy." She whimpered, running her fingers through his thick, jet black hair.

Andy slid a hand down between her thighs and cupped her cunt, letting his thumb swipe over her clit teasingly as he switched to her other nipple.

She moaned when he slid his fingers inside of her and started pumped them in and out slowly, her chest heaving as her breathing quickened.

"Ok I need you now." Olivia said, pushing at him until he was sitting back and climbed onto his lap, kissing him roughly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Andy laughed at her abrasiveness and need and wrapped his arms around herself waist, pulling her close as he slid his tongue into her mouth.

She lifted herself up and hovered over his cock, teasing his tip against her entrance before she sank down slowly, moaning as she was stretched open.

Andy let his head fall back at the pleasure. "So fucking good, baby." He hissed.

Olivia moaned and pressed her face into his neck as she gave herself a few moments to adjust before she lifted herself back up and sunk back down, starting a slow rhythm.

Andy gripped at her hips, guiding her up and down, quickening her pace as he leaned back up to kiss her when she pulled away from his neck.

"Fuck!" Olivia gasped when he hit her G spot and groud down roughly, gripping at his shoulders for stability as she road him.

Andy nipped and licked at her chest and shoulders, moaning as she tightened around him. He took one of her nipples into his mouth and raked his teeth across the sensitive bud.

"Are you close?" Andy hissed into her skin, dragging his short nails across her hips.

The actress could only muster a nod as she bounced faster, uncaring of the water that splashed up over the edge and onto the floor.

Andy reached down and began rubbing her clit quickly, making her whimper in pleasure as her orgasm approached.

Suddenly Olivia's back arched and her head fell back as her orgasm shook through her body, her eyes rolling back as her mind went numb from the overwhelming ecstasy.

Andy moaned when his lover tightened around him and he buried his face in her neck as he quickly pulled out, jerking himself off until he came as well.

The two breathed heavily, their foreheads pressed together as they shared soft, chaste kisses while they came down.

"What time do we have to be at Jinxx's place?" Olivia asked breathily, moving back slightly, but remained in his lap.

"Seven." Andy mumbled, running his hands over her waist. He reached down and fished his phone out of his pants pocket to see who had texted him.

Chuppy: 'hey man, what time do you want to meet up at the bar?'

"Damnit!" He cursed. He had completely forgotten he had agreed to hang out with the older man.

"What's wrong?" Olivia asked as she climbed out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself.

"I forgot I was gonna go to the bar with CC tonight." He replied before he pulled up his text thread with Jinxx.

'Hey is it cool if Liv and I bring a friend?'

"I asked Jinxx if I could bring him." He said and stood up to get out of the tub and pulled the plug out to allow the water to drain out.

"That's a good idea, I've been wanting to meet him." The actress said with a smile as she began to brush her hair out.

Janxx: 'sure man, the more the merrier'

Andy smiled and pulled up CC's text thread again.

'Change of plans, do you want to come with Liv and I to my brother's place for dinner?'

The model stepped behind Olivia and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her shoulder as he watched her through the mirror with a smile.

Chuppy: 'I don't want to intrude!... what is he making?'

Andy snorted and replied curry, shaking his head as he immediately texted back.

'I'll meet you at your place'

"He coming?" Olivia asked, looking down at Andy's phone and smiled at the other man's confirmation. "Jake and Jinxx will love him."

"They definitely will." Andy chuckled, kissing her on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lonny glanced at his phone as he pulled into an empty parking outside of Jake's building and got out, walking towards the entrance and pressed the buzzer next to his apartment number.

"Yes?" A raspy voice asked through the crackling speaker.

Lonny hesitated for a moment, that wasn't Jake, but it may have been his roommate.
"Uhm, I'm Lonny, is Jake there?" He asked.

"Oh ok, yeah! Come on up!" He said brightly. The gate opened with a loud buzz and Lonny stepped inside.

The guitarist made his way up to the apartment and knocked softly, he heard talking on the other side of the door and then it opened, revealing the man from the photograph on Jake's desk.

"Hey man! I'm Jinxx." He said with a warm, friendly smile.

Lonny stepped inside as he returned the grin. "Hi, I'm Lonny." He replied.

Jake walked in with Lennon in his arms and waved at him. "Hey! Glad you could make it." He said.

Lonny walked over and bent down slightly so he was at eye level with Lennon. "Hi buddy." He greeted in a soft voice, smiling when the baby giggled happily and reached for him. He glanced up at Jake for permission before he took him in his arms.

Lennon stared up at the guitarist and babbled incessantly, gripping at his shirt. Lonny nodded along with him, pretending to understand what he was saying.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Jake said as he moved back into the kitchen to finish cooking.

"Anyone else coming?" Lonny asked as he bounced Lennon around, moving side to side as he squealed in delight.

Jake and Jinxx shared a look for a long moment, making faces and hand gestures at each other until they finally nodded and looked back at the guitarist.

"Just my kid brother, his girlfriend and a friend of theirs." The violinist said slowly, side eying Jake.

The sound engineer said nothing, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from snorting as he chopped vegetables and placed them into the bubbling sauce in the pot on the stove.

Lonny was completely unaware of the silent communication as he sat Lennon in his play pen and joined them in the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" He asked.

"No it's fine, man." Jake said easily. "If you want to get some drinks out of the refrigerator, you can."

Lonny nodded and pulled open the door and bent down to gather the drinks when he heard the front door open.

"Annie! Lib!" Lennon squealed from the play pen, raising up to his feet as he made grabby hands towards the door.

"Lennon!" An all too familiar voice cheered, making Lonny hit his head on the edge of the freezer door as he stood up to look.

Andy and Olivia were in the living room, he lifted Lennon out of the playpen and hugged him, pressing a kiss to the side of his head as Olivia nuzzled at his chubby cheeks, making him giggle.

Lonny stood there frozen, what the hell is happening right now?

"Hey Andy, hey Liv." Jinxx said with an easy smile.

Suddenly a familiar mess of long black hair appeared around the corner. "Oh this is my friend, CC. CC, this is Jinxx, Jake, Lennon and-" Andy cut himself off, his eyes widening as he looked at his roommate standing in the kitchen, looking just as shocked as he felt.

CC turned around and froze when he saw Lonny. 'Fuck my life.' He mentally groaned to himself.

"Oh...do you guys know each other?" Jake asked, feigning ignorance as he tried not to laugh, this may end horribly, but in that moment the comedy was well worth any possible drama.

"We're roommates." Andy said tightly, moving Lennon to his other hip.

"Oh that Lonny? Oh my God, what a small world! Lonny and I worked together on an album last month." Jake said as he moved into the living room to say hi to CC, who looked painfully uncomfortable.

"How do you guys know each other?" Lonny asked when he finally found his voice, gesturing between CC and Andy.

"Oh uhm yeah...well funny story, I came over on a day you were going to feed Beaux's cats, but I forgot you were gone so when I went in, Andy was ripping apart the apartment because he lost his necklace, so I helped him find it and he bought me coffee." CC said, trying to sound casual as to not make things any more tense than it needed to be.

"Oh." Lonny said simply with a nod, also trying to feign casual as he sat the drinks on the table. He was pissed that CC hadn't told him he and Andy were friends now, it wasn't that he couldn't have friends, it was just that he knew everything about Andy, so he couldn't understand how someone like CC could associate with someone like Andy.

It suddenly hit him, Jinxx was the psycho brother that nearly put Mile in the hospital. Holy shit. He didn't seem like a violent person, but that was only based on ten minutes of being around the man.

Olivia cleared her throat awkwardly. "So...what's for dinner?" She asked, walking into the kitchen to look into the pot.

"Curry, hope you like spicy food." Jake called back to her. "What do you do for a living, man?" He asked as he turned to CC.

CC smiled and visibly relaxed as he began telling them about his animal shelter, ignoring the way Andy and Lonny eyed each other, clearly not happy about the situation.

"Annie!" Lennon babbled, reaching up to grab Andy's face to turn it towards him.

Andy chuckled and pressed a series of kisses to Lennon's face, making him giggle in delight.

There was absolutely no way Jake didn't know who Lonny was, he had told him his name and that he was a guitar player from Canada, he was up to something. Lonny clearly had nothing to do with it though, he looked horrified when Andy walked in.

A timer went off in the kitchen and Jake turned around. "Ok, dinners ready!" He said as he walked over to the cupboard and grabbed some dishes to serve everyone, filling each bowl with curry and sat them on the table.

Jinxx leaned into CC's ear inconspicuously. "We need to fix whatevers going on with those two, sit next to me, trust me." He whispered.

CC fought the urge to grin and nodded slightly, following Jinxx quickly to the table and sat next to him. Andy sat Lennon in his high chair, but before he could sit down in the seat next to him, Jake sat down, dragging a confused Olivia to sit in the next seat, leaving two empty chairs directly next to each other.

'Kill me now.' Andy thought as he dropped down in the seat next to his girlfriend, that was on purpose, he didn't know why, but he sure as hell knew they were up to something.

Lonny awkwardly sat down next to Andy, fighting the urge to ask CC to switch seats with him as they began to eat.

"This is amazing, Jake." Olivia hummed as she took a bite of her food.

"Thank you! I let Jinxx stir it." He joked, laughing when the older man put his hand over Lennon's eyes to flip him off.

They all chatted for a bit, the two men sandw between Olivia and CC avoiding any form of communication as they ate.

"Dude tell that pineapple story!" CC exclaimed, poking at Lonny expectantly.

Lonny chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah ok. So I went on this tinder date with this girl and she wanted to go to a nude beach." He said.

Andy immediately turned in his seat to look at the guitarist, he was suddenly very intrigued by this.

"Please tell me you also got naked, cause there is nothing weirder than a fully dressed person at a nude beach." Jinxx said, earning a questioning look from Jake.

"Have you been to a nude beach?" He asked incredulously.

"Obviously, now continue." Jinxx said with an eyeroll before he gestured to Lonny.

"I did, yeah. We talked for a while and she said she was a tattoo artist and was telling me how she liked to let people give her tattoos, so she asked if I wanted to give her one and of course I said yes, so we went back to her studio and we talked about what she wanted, she said she wanted something that represented both of us and she wanted a fruit...so I put a pineapple on her with PA system written on the bottom." Lonny recalled.

"Why did you put PA system?" Olivia asked slowly, a confused smile playing on her lips.

"We its music related, so that represented me... and PA... pineapple." He shrugged as if it were obvious.

Andy put a hand over his mouth and turned away slightly as he struggled not to cackle, that was now his favorite tattoo story ever.
"Pineapple system?" Jake said out loud and that was what finally broke Andy. He threw his head back in laughter, unable to keep it in as he imagined the thought process Lonny had going into said tattoo.

"I need to see this tattoo." Andy said when he finally caught his breath.

Lonny stared in surprise, the story was amusing, but he wasn't expecting Andy to get such a kick out of it. He pulled his phone out and scrolled through Instagram until he found it and turned the screen so everyone could see it.

"Oh my God, that's actually pretty good." Andy wheezed, leaning back in his seat as he wrapped an arm around the back of Olivia's chair, twirling a strand of her hair around his finger.

He wasn't a fan of the fact that he found that story so funny, but it was fucking hilarious so he was willing to forgive himself for that one.

Lonny was just confused, the Andy here and the Andy he was familiar with were not computing. He wanted to ask him what the fuck he was doing?

They finished eating and moved into the living room before CC caught Lonny's arm and pulled him back into the dining area.

"Ok, we should talk." He said in a hushed voice.

"No shit." Lonny whispered back, glancing into the other room to make sure no one was listening or paying attention.

"I get you're mad I didn't tell you that Andy and I had become friends, that's completely fair, but can I explain myself? If you don't like what I say, you are more than welcome to kick my ass when we leave." CC said, hoping Lonny would hear him out.

Lonny stared at him in silence for a long moment before he nodded, indicating that the older man could continue.

"Ok so when Beaux told us all that about his friend Mike, a lot of it didn't make sense to me and I felt like there were a lot of things Mike left out when he told Beaux, so when I met Andy, I decided to give it a chance to see if my theory was correct. Lonny look at him, like really look; no bias, no assumptions, just look." He said, gesturing towards the living room.

Lonny turned his head and watched as Andy layed on the floor, tossing Lennon into the air and laughing as his god son giggled and screamed happily. He thought about how he was with Olivia, how he apparently was with CC, his relationship with Jake and Jinxx.

"Doesn't add up, does it." CC stated, watching as the younger man processed everything.

"It-...it doesn't." Lonny whispered. He needed to have a talk with Andy immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lonny had left a bit earlier than the rest of them, stating that he was waiting for a phone call from someone about a tour. That wasn't true, but he needed time to think before he confronted Andy.

He felt...guilty? Stupid? He wasn't sure, if CC was correct, he had been a complete ass to the model for months for absolutely no reason.

He sat on the floor in front of the window and stared out at the buildings, sighing as he waited for Andy to come home. He couldn't text him, it wasn't like Lonny had his phone number.

The supposedly out of character behavior, the random acts of kindness, the way he treated Olivia like she hung the fucking moon herself; it all made sense now, because that's who he was, not a piece of shit, narcissist. At least that was what it seemed to be indicating.

He heard keys rattling in the door and stood up, hoping Andy hadn't brought Olivia with him.

The model walked through the door and saw Lonny standing in the living room watching him. "Listen, I don't know why the fuck Jake thought it was a good idea to inv-"

"You and I need to talk." Lonny said, cutting Andy off.

Andy stared in confusion, what could he possibly want from him? "Ok?...shoot."

Lonny sighed and sat down on the couch, there was no turning back now. "Ok so, a friend of a friend may have told me some things about you before you moved in, but now I'm starting to see some holes in their story, so I want your side of things, I should've asked for your side to begin with...but the things I was told didn't exactly make me want to have a conversation with you."

Andy was completely dumbfounded, this was not where he was expecting this conversation to go at all.

"What did they tell you? Who was it?" He asked, moving to join the younger man on the couch.

"Someone claiming to be your ex told my friend Beaux that you kicked him out of the apartment you two shared and sent Jinxx after him and he put him in the hospital basically." He replied quietly.

"What?! Who the fuck would've told you th-" Andy suddenly cut himself off, a flurry of emotions crossed his face, the only two Lonny was able to interpret were anger and pain.

"Mike." He whispered, not wording it as a question since he already knew the answer.

Lonny nodded slowly, watching as Andy dropped back against the couch and ran a hand over his face.

"The Jinxx thing is bullshit, he would never do that and it was my apartment, he was living there for free. I broke up with him and kicked him out because he was cheating on me." The model said wearily, he wasn't upset with Lonny, he would probably feel the same way if he heard a story like that about someone who would be moving in with him. He left out a lot of details obviously, but since Mike didn't make up any shit involving that he didn't feel the need to divulge that information when he hasn't even told his own girlfriend about it.

Lonny leaned back as well, staring at the ceiling as he processed the new information. Now everything made sense.

"That makes way more sense, I'm sorry I didn't come to you about it." The guitarist apologized.

"Don't be, I completely understand, if Jake or Jinxx were to tell me something like that about someone, I would take their word for it too." Andy replied softly, he really wasn't upset with the younger man, he was just angry.

'That mother fucker always finds a way to ruin every good thing in my life.' The model thought to himself.

"So." Lonny said awkwardly, glancing over at Andy.

"So." Andy repeated.

"Do you want to like...start over I guess?" The guitarist asked, unsure of what else to do in that moment.

The older man turned to look at Lonny and shrugged.

"Fuck it, sure." He sat up and turned to face Lonny completely. "Hi, I'm Andy, im your roommate. I model, I don't eat meat, I have an unhealthy obsession with football and batman and I hate the word portfolio."

Lonny snorted and sat up as well, holding his hand out to shake Andy's. "Hi Andy, I'm Lonny. I'm Canadian, I'm a musician, I'm terrified of basically everything and I have this really cool m&m mug." He replied.

They chuckled and Andy stood up. "Ok but I hope you know, just because we're cool, doesn't mean I won't stop talking shit." He said.

Lonny shook his head. "I would be concerned if you did stop...asshole."

"Dick head."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YAY THEY'RE BUDDIES...But if you think this is it, you are sorely mistaken😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 485 22
Cassie and Andy were childhood friends that were always together, that was until Junior year of High School when Cassie and Andy got into a big fight...
468 41 11
Boss, Alan and Pure, become housemates. The sudden new living arrangement brings out a lot of feelings. Yes, this is a throuple story.
13.6K 147 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
13.1K 453 17
{completed - October 2016 } May Summers and Andy Biersack were only 5 years old when they first met, they became best friends and by the time she wa...