Love Will Find A Way

By Dramatic__kiara__11

It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is crav... More

Character sketch
Cover
New story
Chapter-1: Daily routine
Chapter-2: Dance
Chapter-3: Marriage
Chapter-4: First rasoi
Malhotra Mansion
Malhotra Mansion 2
Chapter-5: Nandini's effort
Chapter-6: Shopping
Character sketch-2
Chapter-7: Dangerous and wild cat
Chapter-8: Changed behaviour
Chapter-9: Taking care
New story
Chapter-10: Closeness
Chapter-11: Back to old equation
Happy friendship day 💕💕
Chapter-12: Claiming rights
Malhotra industries and Dancing souls
Chapter-13: Ignoring
Chapter-14: Raj, Simran and Devdas
Chapter-15: Bipolar and Tripolar
Trailer Of BLOOMING LOVE
Chapter-16: Off to Mahabaleshwar
Chapter-17: Mahabaleshwar
Chapter-18: Roaming around
New Story
Chapter-19: Jealous Malhotra
Thank you 🤗❤️
Chapter-20: Unknown feelings
Happy Parth Day 🎉🎊
Chapter-22: Sick Manik
Chapter-23: Proposal for???
Chapter-24: Wedding Bells
Chapter-25: Teej preparation
Chapter-26: Romantic encounters
Chapter -27: Manik at Dancing Soul
Happy Tay day 🎉🎊
Character sketch-3
Chapter-28: Engagement
Chapter-29: Rakshabandhan
Chapter-30: Confession Ahead
Chapter-31: Success Party
Chapter-32: Heat of the moment
Chapter-33: Deja vu
Chapter-34: Family Reunion
Chapter-35: Mehndi
Chapter-36: Sangeet and Cocktail
Chapter-37: Haldi and bachelor/bachelorette party
Chapter-38: The D-Day
Chapter-39: Good News or Shock News
Chapter-40: Happiness in MM
Chapter-41: First talk to baby
Chapter-42: First Appointment
Maybe a Good-bye/ Hate received
My ink drinkers
Chapter-43: Unexpected Collaboration
Chapter-44: Musical Bond
Shoutout!!!
Chapter-45: Chemistry is the key
Chapter-46: A Dinner Invitation
Chapter-47: Wedding Memories
Most Awaited Plot
Chapter-48: Past Shadows
Chapter-49: Fury and Fear
Chapter-50: His Little One
Chapter-51: Unveiling the Truth

Chapter-21: First hug

3.8K 334 148
By Dramatic__kiara__11

Hey guys,

I know it's more than 1 month I had update and I'm sorry for that  but I'm very disappointed with you all as the target on last chapter still not completed. I'm talking about comments they are not even half of the target. Votes are more than target and I'm just updating for those only who comment regularly. If you are not liking anything then you can say that. Again I'm clearly saying that you guys can comment anything if it's negative or positive. Getting negative will not make me sad or angry instead it will help me to write more better.
************************************
It has been a week they all came back from the trip. And all got back to their work from the next week only. Also there was no change in Manan's life. After their encounter in hotel make the situation more awkward. And talking about Vihaan then he had already left the day after coming back to Mumbai and to be change manijk bid bye to him with a hug and taking a promise from him to come soon and stay with them in MM.

Now coming back to present, it was a normal day for everyone. Day passed like always.

At night,
Malhotra Mansion,

After completing dinner all left to their room except Nandini who was still waiting for manik as he didn't came back. Now it was 12:30 and there was no sign of manik. Nandini was calling him continuously but he wasn't picking up. And the weather outside just worsen her worry. She was getting worried and more over frustrated as he was not picking up her calls.

At last she thought to call cabir hoping him to be with him.

Cabir: Hello

Nandini(worried): hello cabir, is manik with you???

Cabir: No, he is not with me. Didn't he came???

Nandini: no he didn't and I was calling him continuously but he is not picking up my call. Did he tell something about going somewhere else???

Cabir: No he didn't inform me anything and you don't worry I'll call him and also at office may be he is still there or may be with dhruv....

Nandini: I already called at office and watchman said he had already left from there at 10:30 but he is still not there and this weather also making me worried....

Cabir: Nandini you relax I call him and if he didn't came in another 15min just tell me okk...

Cutting his call Nandini kept trying calling manik walking from one side to another. Now it's 1 am and Nandini's worries cross it's all limits. So she decided to ask raj maybe he know about manik's whereabouts. Hoping to get some information about manik she made her way towards Ranika's room (Raj and neyonika)

Gathering herself Nandini knock on the door. While on the other hand ranika woke up listening to knock and frown thinking as who will be at this time but nevertheless neyonika got up from bed and open the door to see Nandini standing there tensed.

Neyonika: Nandini you at this time. Is everything okk???

Raj (shout from inside): Who is there neyonika???

Listening him neyonika told him that Nandini is there who also got worried as what must happen so he also came at the door.

Raj: What happen nandini???

Nandini: Dad, was there any meeting at night???

Raj: No, why? What happen???

Neyonika: Manik is not home???

Nandini nodded in no to them to which they all got worried as the weather outside is also not good.

Neyonika: Did you asked FAB 5???

Nandini: I had called cabir but he also don't know and few minutes back he message me that manik is also not with dhruv or alya....

Raj: let's ask muku may be she know...

Nodding their head in yes both the ladies made their way to mukti's room to ask her while raj goes to living room calling cabir who told him that he is on the way to MM with dhrulya, navya and abhimanyu.

Both the ladies with mukti came to living room and see all younger clan their.

Nandini: Dad Mukti also don't know about him....

Abhimanyu: Nandini calm down, he must be stuck somewhere....

Nandini: hope so...

As the time went by Nandini's worries was also increasing and now tears were threatened to come out of her eyes.

All men's were trying their best to find manik. Raj had already ask his friend who is a inspector to find about manik and other guys were also continuously calling manik who's phone was still not reachable.

Nandini: Dad I think, I should go myself to find. We can't sit like this....

All look at Nandini who looked as if her body had drained out every colour while neyonika was too worried and praying to God for sending manik to them soon.
.......................................................................

It was 3am and manik was still not find. All were sitting in living room. All men's were talking to inspector while Nandini was sitting between neyonika and navya keeping her head on Navya's shoulder looking nowhere. Neyonika was also crying with mukti who is side hugging Alya.

They all came to halt as the voice of the horn reached to their ears. Except Nandini all see towards the door to see manik coming inside half wet and dry from head to toe.

Neyonika: Manik...

Hearing this Nandini's head snapped towards the gate and seeing manik coming her heart felt content.

All except Nandini rushed towards him and start asking him about his whereabouts without giving him any chance to speak to getting fed up this shout.

Manik: Stop!!!

This made all of the them startled and seeing them all quite manik said all calm.

Manik: guys relax let's sit then I'll tell you all....

All of them settle on sofas. Manik also settle with them after biding bye to inspector who left as manik had already came so taking his statement he left.

Abhimanyu: Manik now tell us where were you till now???

Manik: After I left from office I got a call from our factory. There were some issues so I had to go there. Then while coming back it was raining heavily and network was also weak due to it. I was not able to drive and lead to small accident but by god grace I didn't got any injury, my car also got broke down and there was no mechanic or anyone to whom I can take help so I thought to walk some distance to find someone. After walking for 15 20 minutes I saw a telephone booth from there I got a phone from which I call a mechanic but before I call home that phone got dead. Then walking back to car I wait for mechanic. After he came and repair the car, I immediately leave from there and reach here.....

Neyonika (hugging him): You don't know how much worried I was. From next time you will inform us beforehand anyhow....

Manik(breaking the hug): I promise....

Mukti: bhabhz was also worried. She tho don't even had her dinner till now....

Dhruv: Ya she also was all ready to go out to find you in this weather....

Listening this manik see towards Nandini who was looking down. She not for once see towards.

Raj: Nandini...

Still Nandini didn't see up. She was continuously looking down controlling her tears. All then sees towards manik who got conscious from all of them gazes. But then mukti nudge him to go to Nandini. Nervously manik get up from his place goes towards Nandini who was standing beside a sofa looking down.

Holding her from her shoulder he calls her name....

Manik: Nandini, I'm fine see...

Gathering some courage she lifts her head up and that was it for Nandini. She hugged him to her dear life, she just kept on tightening the hug. Manik was shocked with the sudden hug. But then feeling everyone's gaze he nevertheless hug her back.

Nandini started crying hysterically being in his embrace. It had been too long she had waited for him. If we see that was just few hours but for her it was no less than years. It was the first time she was crying after he being missing. The pain she had stored inside her for all these years after their marriage now coming out.

Manik was just caressing her hairs. He was feeling weird in his heart having her so close to him but the feeling was giving peace to him. It's been fifteen minutes that they were in hug. Everyone were feeling happy seeing them like this as it's first time they are seeing them close. Cabir was also happy thinking that maybe manik was accepting this relation.

Now Nandini's hysterical cries had turned into slow sniffs but still she was clinging to him.

Neyonika (caressing her head): Nandini, bacha stop crying. See now manik is here....

BOOM💥💥

Realising what she did, immediately broke the hug making manik coming out of his trance. Both were now feeling nervous and awkward.

Neyonika: Manik come eat something you must be hungry and Nandini also...

Manik: no mom I don't want eat something. I'm tired so just wanna crash on bed....

Nandini: I also don't want to eat mom

Neyonika: ook you both go I'll send milk to your room....

Nodding his head Manik left to his room followed by Nandini. After they left neyo ask butler to send milk to Manan's room. Then she told the younger clan to stay here only as it's late now. So they all left to their rooms.

Manan's room,

Both Manik and Nandini changed their clothes as Nandini hugged him so her clothes also got wet. Both were feeling nervous so without saying anything slept not before drinking milk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you all like the chapter.....

Few words for Manik...

Few words for Nandini...

Few words for Manan moment...

Which was your favourite scene....

Do comments and vote...

150 votes and 60 comments...

Thank u 🙂🙂

Love,
Kiara ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 2.8K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
409K 26.1K 37
"I have told this to you guys a lot of times that I don't want to get married then why are you guys even forcing me!!" Manik said tying his shoe lace...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
555K 31.7K 59
18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Manan.... yes Manik and Nandini.... But the...