๐“ก๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ

By dddddom___

In which prince Wilhelm has a twin sister and they are both sent to Hillershka Boarding School. Isobelle, Pri... More

๐“ก๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season Two
Chapter 1

Chapter 17

2.5K 76 5
By dddddom___

"leaked video"

The night was cold but nobody seemed to care as they held their white candles, all of them in the yard chatting and laughing with their friends as they waited for the event to start.

The sight was like no other, teenagers of all ages all wearing white and just enjoying themselves, smiles plastered on their faces, not a single drop of concern in their eyes, none of them aware of the chaos that awaited them.

Isobelle found herself joining her brother along with Frederic after she left Sara to go find the previously mentioned. The prince had his eyes fixed on a certain boy, and the couple noticed the quick glances the latin boy and Wille shared. Her brother then took his phone out of his pocket and started texting someone, Isobelle had a pretty good idea who the text was for, but decided to keep it to herself.

"Wille come on, you are the only one who doesn't seem to be having a good time, at least try to enjoy the moment." She said as she let go of her boyfriend's hand to stand in front of her brother and try to get his attention.

"That's kind of hard when I'm third wheeling."

The girl rolled her eyes at him.

"Then maybe you should go talk to him instead of just stare at him." This mad him hit her behind the her softly.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"Rude." She scoffed. "Just go."

And surprisingly Wilhelm did, after glancing at Simon for the last time, he left.

"Huh. He actually listened." Isobelle spoke quite shocked. "That's a first."

Frederic laughed slightly before turning the girl around and wrapping his arms around her.

"You look beautiful in your dress." He told her.

She smiled in his chest.

"Thank you." She said sincerely, making his heart melt and his smile grow.

But his happiness lasted short, because when he felt his phone vibrate and checked who the message was from, his smile disappeared and it was replaced with a frown.

"What's wrong." Isobelle asked, concerned about the look on his face.

"Nothing to worry about." Lies. "I just have to take care of something. I'll be right back." He pressed a kiss on her head and left.

Isobelle just stood there in confusion, but decided to just shrug it off, after all it was Frederic, and she was sure she had nothing to worry about.

How foolish.

—————————— • ——————————

Rage clouded his mind and the thirst for vengeance was what drove him to the library where he sat in front of one of the school computers.

His heart rushed as he took his phone out of his pocket along with a usb cable, a million thoughts crossing through his mind, and the possible consequences for his actions weren't the exception, but he was determined to get back at his cousins for humiliating him.

He only had something against Wilhelm, but he knew Isobelle too well to know that she cared about her brother way too much, that if he was hurting she would be too.

August connected his phone to the computer and then began to upload the video into it, he hesitated for a second before posting it anonymously online, his hand trembling before pressing the enter button.

When he was done he unplugged his phone from the computer, and as he put it back in his pocket he looked up only to make eye contact with Sara, who had been looking for something in her locker and noticed the boy using the computer.

He felt his heart start rushing again, fear cursing through his veins.

But luckily for him, the girl just turned around and kept walking her way, not giving the boy much importance.

Only if she knew what he had just done.

—————————— • ——————————

The school choir sang as the students dressed all in white entered the room filled with other students, teachers and parents, carrying candles and singing too.

Felice had decided on the last minute to give her dress to Sara and let her be Lucia.

Now the girl was walking proudly in front of everyone, a huge smile on her face as she noticed the proud look on her mother's face.

August's eyes were filled with anger as he stared at his cousin, the guilt for what he had done threatening to consume him.

Isobelle was glistening with happiness, she loved seeing Sara so happy, and that made her feel proud in a certain way.

"She looks beautiful." She whispered to Frederic.

"Mhm." The boy muttered, his gaze fixated on a man in the crowd, who looked at him back with a smirk on his face.

His father.

He looked at the girl next to him, she was so clueless and it made him feee guilty for lying to her for so long.

But he was determined to do things right, he couldn't let his father ruin this.

He couldn't let him ruin the only good thing left for him.

He couldn't let him ruin her.

—————————— • ——————————

"Hello August." The woman spoke on the other line. "This is Minou from the Royal court."

August was a bit schooled by this words.

"I just want to inform you that Her Majesty has resolved the issue of your tuition."

He couldn't be happier.

Although there was only one question on his mind.

"But how?" He asked.

"Well it was Prince Wilhelm and his sister who asked me to look into it."

And his heart stopped for a second, the guilt from before overcoming him.

Why?

After what he had done to Isobelle.

After convincing everyone to blame Simon for the drugs.

After all, his cousins did care for him.

And he had screwed up in the biggest possible way.

"The Queen said to tell you that family comes first." Those words hit him like a bucket of cold water, but still he could not stop the smile that was starting to form. "We have spoken to the headmistress and the whole issue is resolved."

"Thanks."

"Of course.

"Thank her for me." He told the woman.

"I will." And with that the call ended.

His eyes immediately spotted Wilhelm talking to some people.

What had he done?

—————————— • ——————————

"Wille." Isobelle called, making the boy focus his attention on his sister instead of Simon's father.

"Have you seen Frederic." She asked.

"Good to see you too." He joked, earning an eye roll from the girl.

"Funny." She spoke sarcastically. "But seriously, I haven't seen him since the ceremony ended. I barely had a chance to talk to him."

"Maybe he's with his father."

"His father?" She asked confused. "I didn't know he was here."

Why hadn't Frederic told her? She asked herself.

"Yeah, I saw them talking a couple of minutes before the ceremony started." Wilhelm explained. "Maybe they are-" He stopped when he felt his phone vibrate.

Isobelle's head turned.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know. I don't have the number saved." He answered.

'Is this you?' The message said and it had a link attached to it, which Wilhelm opened immediately.

And that's when everything came tumbling down once again for the twins.

It was a link of video.

A video in which Wilhelm and Simon were having sex. Someone had filmed them from outside his bedroom window, and posted it online.

Isobelle could not believe what she was seeing, how could someone be so cruel as to, not only to violate someone's privacy, but to film them and post it too.

She could feel her brother tense up next to her, so she reached for his phone, snatching it out of his hands and turning it off.

But Wilhelm was furious, he took the phone back from her hands and started scrolling through the comments, his anger and embarrassment increasing by the second.

"Wille." Isobelle whispered.

But he only turned his phone off and started walking away.

Leaving her alone in the crowded room.

"Well shit." She muttered to herself.

What an eventful night, am I right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 20.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
14.7K 336 21
The BAU has been together for years, fighting crime, solving cases, saving the world one step at a time..becoming a loving, caring and happy family...
125K 1.6K 41
sorry /หˆsษ’ri/ adjective :feeling sad or distressed through sympathy with someone else's misfortune :feeling regret or penitence
8.9K 100 9
THREE CASINOS โ€ข THREE BODIES โ€ขTHREE DAYS Felicity Elizabeth Briggs isn't normal. Not that being the daughter of two renowned FBI agents was ever "no...