She's Mine

By Cecelia1200

Flame has always been able to get what he wants in life once he made a name for himself in the streets until... More

~ Main Characters ~
~ Chapter Two ~
~ Chapter Three ~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
~ Chapter Eight ~
~ Chapter Nine ~

~ Chapter One ~

508 16 1
By Cecelia1200

New York 2012

Nicole

"That's what I'm saying like how can you cheat on somebody you got pregnant? Does it not make you feel objectionable?" Milani my bestfriend stated on her microphone.

"Right, like dude you got a whole woman at home that's carrying your seed. Now if it was us sleeping with another man while pregnant with another man's baby, they'd go crazy." Ashley my other bestfriend said.

We have been bestfriends since our elementary days and haven't had a problem with each other. There might have been some petty arguments a few times but nothing detrimental.

"I agree men feel as though cheating is like a break for them. They have to go out and fuck another woman. And then they reasons be so fucked up." I said with my face scrunched up.

I'm Nicole Stone, I'm twenty-three years old and I currently have a podcast with my girls called "Minds of a 3" and I'm a fashion model. Besides doing make up as a side hustle majority of my pay comes from those two things.

I am very independent and I don't need a man for anything right now. I've been in relationship after relationship and they all end in a man lying, only want sex, got baby mama drama, or cheating; like what is the issue. I know it's not me so I'm just going to do me and focus on what God has in plan for me.

"They be like man, I can't sleep with the same woman every night. I need something new. Nah negro what you need is to get tested because thinking like that is gone have yo ass with so many fucking diseases." Milani said making us laugh.

On our podcast we talk about everything. Whether it's relationships, genders, kids, realistic issues in the world, justice, everything. We speak our minds about it and we have fun doing so.

"I'm so serious. Take a man that has cheated multiple times and then turns his life around and now he sees a woman doing the same actions he was, oh she's a hoe, she's a thot, slut." She stated

"That's true" I nodded my head.

"Right, why does the name calling start when a woman does something a man shouldn't have been doing from the beginning. They cheat its cool, we cheat we get called out our name like they weren't just doing the same thing." Ashley said.

"Mmhm" Milani said as she sipped her coffee.

She always have to have something to give her energy. Shit I don't blame her with the work she does.

"I rather you leave than you to cheat." She said and Ashley started beating on the table.

"Exactly!"

"Like if you feel...if you feel like you gone fuck up or drop the ball then let me know so I don't have to waste my time with you and protect my heart and my emotions, you know what I'm saying." She got hyped saying all that because of Ash hyping her the whole time.

I held my left hand out "Wait now, some men do come out and do that, but some women feel as though they gotta stay. You gotta address the women that are staying and putting up with the shit too." I said

"Not to be rude but ladies don't stay with a man that's telling you, whether its directly to your face or through his actions that he's gone do you wrong. Walk. The. Fuck. Away!" Ashely said

"Preach sista Ashley!" Milani stated

"Yeah because some women are dumb enough to stay with a man that fucking up their life. I wish I would stay with a man that has cheated on me more times than I can count. One time is enough, like sis if nigga don't see your worth go find somebody that do!" I said

Milani and Ashley both backed me up and clapped their hands.

"And that's all. End of discussion." Milani said crossing her arms out.

Ashley giggled and grabbed her mic "Ight y'all that's all for today. You are listening to Minds of a 3, stay tune for more topics and fun with the girls." Ashley said closing us out.

We did our closure that we always did together and ended our podcast.

"That was great one y'all" I said as we were putting on our coats.

It's Fall so its pretty cold outside. Me and Milani both stay in Kips Bay while Ashley stays in Kenmore because of what she does for a living it's better for her to stay there.

My outfit was just right for this weather. Plus I looked good.

"Are we going to that holloween party this weekend?" Ashley asked as we walked to our cars.

"Who's party?" I asked

I ain't about to go to just anybody's party. I got to know at least a couple people there.

"My cousin Terry homeboy is having a holloween party and he invited us. C'mon y'all it'll be fun I promise." She said

"Terry? Ashley, we all know what he does for a living. You really wanna party with all them fools?" Milani said.

"She got a point Ash. I ain't tryna get shot na." I told her with my hand on my hip as we reached our cars.

My baby just sitting here looking pretty.

"I know its risky, but y'all know T wouldn't put us in a situation like that." She said

"Pleaseeeee" she begged

Milani playfully rolled her eyes "fine" she got in her car.

"Nicole?" Ashely looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"I'll go, but as soon as I see two niggas pushing each other I'm out that bitch." I told her making her laugh.

"Thank you, I'll call y'all later!" She said getting inside her car and pulling off.

Milani rolled her passenger window down and I looked inside.

"We still going to eat?" I asked

"That's fine with me I ain't got nothing to do today." She shrugged her shoulders

I smiled because neither did I "ight follow me." I told her getting in my car and pulling off.

I connected my phone to my car and played my music because the radio was being wack right now.

🎶I'm the fuckin' man, y'all don't get it, do you?
Type of money, everybody acting like they knew you
Go Uptown, New York City, bitch
Them Spanish girls love me like I'm Aventura
Tell Uncle Luke I'm out in Miami, too
Clubbing hard, fucking women, there ain't much to do
Wrist bling, got a condo up in Biscayne
Still getting brain from a thang, ain't shit changed
How you feel, how you feel, how you feel?
25, sitting on 25 mill, uh
I'm in the building and I'm feeling myself
Rest in peace, Mac Dre, I'ma do it for the Bay
Okay, getting paid, we'll holler whenever that stop
My team good, we don't really need a mascot
Tell Tune, "Light one, pass it like a relay"
YMCMB, you niggas more YMCA
Me, Franny, and Mally Mall at the crib-o
Shout goes out to Niko, J and Chubbs, shouts to Gibbo
We got Santa Margherita by the liter
She know even if I'm fucking with her, I don't really need her
Aww, that's how you feel, man? That's really how you feel?
'Cause the pimpin ice cold, all these bitches wanna chill
I mean maybe she won't but then again maybe she will
I can almost guarantee she know the deal, real nigga, what's up?🎶

I rapped along and the chorus just hyped me up more. Drake is really that nigga, I know nobody wants to say but he really at the top of his game right now.

The rest of the drive I just was in a zone with my music.

I pulled into the parking lot of a small diner that a friend of mines owns.

Milani parked next to me and got out.

We got inside and sat down.

"How's the life of a nurse?" I asked her as we looked over the menu even tho we've been here plenty of times we should have it memorized.

"Girllll" she blew out a breath "I don't know what these people been doing in late December and early January but babies popping out left to right." She said

I laughed "they been getting it on girl." I told her.

"Hey Ni Ni, Lani, what y'all eating today?" Whitney asked.

"Heyy" we both said.

"You look good girl." Milani told her.

"Thank you girl, been tryna get my body back right after I had lil mama." She said

Whitney has four kids three of them have the same daddy except the one she just had.

We ordered our food and continued to talk.

While we waited some guys were staring at us from a booth not too far from us.

"Can we help y'all?" I asked just as whitney brought our food.

"Nah shawty we just like what we see." The dark skin one said.

"Well thanks for the compliment but we don't like to be stared at so we'd appreciate it if you'd stop." I told him.

"Ight shawty" he bit his lip and turned around.

We went about our conversation and eating our food because it looked so good.

"Girl look" she said looking out the window next to us.

There was a woman and a man holding a little boys hand in the middle of them walking and they just looked like the cutest family.

"I just want that right now. I feel like that part of my life is really missing." She said still staring at them.

"Aren't you dating somebody?" I asked

She looked so caught off guard. "What are you talking about.

"Girl I know you; the sneak texting, late phone calls that be interrupting our phone talk. I know it's somebody that you keeping from me and Ashley."

She made a face like she didn't want to say anything.

"Okay...there is somebody, but I'm not sure I figured him out yet." She said

I nodded because I understood. You never really know a person's motive and jumping into a relationship too fast will have you in a mess you didn't ask for.

"Well I hope you do, you deserve it." I winked at her.

She smiled "So do you." She said making me cough.

"Yeah time to go" I took one last sip of my tea and grabbed my jacket.

She laughed and placed the money for the bill on the table getting up herself .

"Damn y'all got some asses on y'all." One of the men from earlier said.

His friends looked at him like he was stupid.

Before I could even respond Milani did.

"Listen here you shouldn't be looking at our asses in the first place because boo you don't even got a chance with me or my friend." She said and his friends laughed and ooo him.

"And next time you make a comment about my ass it gone be me and you because baby you don't need to be looking at something you can handle or even think about touching. C'mon Ni Ni." She said walking towards the exit.

I shook my head and laughed because that girl is a trip, but I love her.

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I made my way home so I can relax and figure out what ima cook.

Flame

"Thank you so much sweetie, I don't know what I'd do without you." Mrs. Ginger said to me as I paid for her kitchen to be repaired.m and its finally done.

There was an accident, she left the stove on and a towel caught on fire causing a mess, but I told her not to worry because I'll take care of it.

Mrs. Ginger is the sweetest old lady you'll ever meet. Her husband died about four years ago and she has been doing things by herself, well things she can do. I mean the lady is seventy-eight years old, she don't work anymore. But like I said I make sure she taken care of, that's what I do.

"Your welcome Mrs.Ginger, anytime but I gotta go I'll see ya around." I gave her a hug and she kissed my cheek.

"Ight na, be safe sugar." She said going back in her house.

I got in my car and drove off.

I'm Flame, well my government name is Latrell but I go by Flame because of the shit I get into. I don't need nobody but my close family and peoples to know exactly who I am.

I'm a leader of a gang. We don't go by a name we just a gang; the gang at that. A name would only cause attention and make it easier for bitches to find yo ass.

You see I know all about this lifestyle. My father used to live it. Except he did this shit all wrong which got him killed, I know how to run this shit the right way. I connected with the right people, my crew is tighter than any bitch's pussy.

I run New York and any mother fucker that want to test that can. I'll run they block up real quick because these my streets.

My momma passed away to breast cancer almost eight years ago. I would do anything for that lady because she did everything for me. She didn't want me to be caught up in this mess but when my father died I had to step up, and I did it the only way I knew how.

When I became known I moved her out of New York. Away from all the bullshit and drama because the last thing I wanted was for something bad to happen to her because of my decisions.

Now, I'm twenty-six years old with the strongest gang in New York. I also own a club and couple restaurants. Like I said I ain't dumb. My income come in from so many different areas.

My phone started ringing Stalker🤘🏼

"Wassup" I answered

"Aye yo Flame, we got an bird in the house!" He said

"I'm on my way." I said and hung up the phone

I know y'all wondering about why would I be so concern about a bird in the house. That saying is a code for we got somebody taking money. I'm not stupid, these phones is the number one reason as to why these niggas get caught up. Don't ever say your exact location while you on the phone if you about to do some fucked up shit.

I got to the spot in no time. Once I put the code in the gate to it opened and I drove in. I made sure my gun was on my hip and got out once I parked my car.

I walked inside with a cold look.

"Who the fuck took my money?" I asked Stalker as he walked up to me.

"Aight you know that nigga bravo you just promoted?" He asked and I nodded

"He showed up here short on his collect. Na Street went with him to the people he collected from they paid him everything. When we get here to count it...it was short." He explained

"How much?" I clenched my jaw and removed my gun from my hip.

He hesitated "forty racks" he said

I went into the dark room where we hold people that try to cross me or do cross me.

My peoples already had him at gunpoint. He saw me and his face went straight to being scared.

"Bravo" I chuckled looked at him.

I shot him in his left shoulder.

"Ahhhh" he grabbed it screaming like a lil bitch.

"Where the fuck is my money bravo?" I asked him

"I don't got your money" he cried out

I laughed because I was about to bust this nigga shit open.

"You don't have my money huh...then where is my money b?" I asked him one more time.

"Man my girl pregnant. I don't want her around this shit. I gave her the money, told her move out of here. I'm just tryna keep my girl safe. I was gone pay you back Flame." He explained

I looked at Stalker.

"You gotta be shittin me" I said

He shook his head

"Gave my money to his girl." I went up him and grabbed him by his neck.

"If you don't have my money by Friday consider yourself dead." I tossed him on the ground and he started coughing and breathing hard.

"Make sure y'all clean this shit up." I told my guys as I walked out with Stalker trailing behind.

"I want you to get a few people to keep an eye on him."

"I got you Flame. How was Mrs.Ginger." he asked

"Happy she got her kitchen back. You know that lady need her kitchen." We walked inside my office and place my gun on my desk.

He closed the door behind him and sat down.

"Oh I meant to tell you that Camille came by looking for you again." He said

I rolled my eyes.

"I done told her ass to stop coming here. She ain't doing nun but bullshitting around like ima play these stupid games with her." I said

Camille is a female that used to kick it with strong, but that was before she went and started fucking around with Lamar.

Lamar is an enemy of mines. He's a leader of Vest Gang; the name was given because they stay getting shot at, so much they need a fuckin vest to fuckin protect themselves. Lamar brought that shit on himself. He stay acting like he the man, walking around with this cocky demeanor like he own everybody.

Camille saw nothing but my money and I was too stupid to see it soon. When I cut her ass off and she went straight to Lamar I knew what her deal was.

"Yeah she need to be controlled" he said

'Where is Street?" I asked him

"He went back out, he didn't say where to tho." He told me.

"Ight well listen we having a meeting tonight at seven, let the boys know." I told him.

He stood up "I got you" we did our dap and he headed out.

Damn, a nigga can't catch a break.

Stalker

"Daddyyyy!" My daughter yelled as I pulled in the driveway.

I parked and got out.

"Olive, what I tell you about walking up to a car that still moving?" I asked her.

She frowned a little "Not to do it." She answered

"When do you walk up to a car?" I asked

"When I know for sure it's you, mommy, or grammy and the car isn't moving." She answered again.

"Good girl, now give daddy a kiss." I told her and she instantly smiled and hugged me kissing me.

"Awe I missed you so much" I said rocking her back and forth.

I know I came off a little harsh but she's a girl and me doing what I do, I can't let anything happen to her, especially not on my watch.

She's only four but I make sure she's safe and take precautions at all times.

Me and her momma cool but she be playing games sometimes, I'm twenty-seven I ain't for time for all that.

"Hey momma" I hugged her.

"Hey baby." She said kissing my head.

"What y'all been doing?"

"Nothing just stepped outside for a minute we was inside playing barbie doll." She said

"Olive, let's go play inside." I nodded my head to the house as my momma walked in.

"Ok daddy!" She ran towards the door and I was right behind her.

For hours I played games with her while momma made us dinner.

I ran a bath for her and as she wash I decided to call up Clip and let him know about this meeting.

"Sup Stalker" he answered

"Aye waddup clip."

"Nun just chilling with shawty, what you up to right na?" He asked

I made sure Olive was straight before I responded.

"Shit, I'm at my moms and spending some time with my babygirl."

"How little Olive doing?" He asked

Olive has met the homies so she knows them and they know her. She like playing with Clip and Taker because they both silly and like playing around with her. She plays with Winter, which is Taker's daughter but she can't do much seeing as she's only two and Olive's four.

"She just having fun being a normal four year old girl." I told him chuckling a little.

He laughed too "I hear you man."

"But um, Flame wants to have a meeting at seven so call up Taker and Street should know I texted him on my way over so yeah." I told him

"Shit, what happened?" He asked

Usually when Flame calls for a meeting something has happened or is going to happen so he calls a meeting to discuss or prepare for some shit to go down.

"Mann let me tell you." I drug my hand down my face and told him what went down at the spot but in a discrete way.

"Damnn, B know betta than that shit." He said

"Right, dumbass just got promoted and almost got his table knocked"

He chuckled "yeah man, but ima let you get back to your daughter. I'll catch you out there." He said

"Ight dawg." I said and hung up the phone.

"Dadddyyyyy!" Olive screamed

I jogged into the bathroom.

"Why you screaming girl?" I asked her grabbing her princess towel.

"Because.... I was done" she said in a sassy but innocent way as she got out the tub.

"Ight go dry off in your room and lotion up then I'll help with your clothes." I told her.

"I don't need no help." She said marching out the bathroom.

"That's my baby! You don't need no help!" I yelled out as I watch her go into her room.

I shook my head and let the water out the tub and cleaned it out.

After I was done I went to check to see if she was done.

"See I told you, I don't need any help." She said turning around showing me she got ready by herself.

"Good job. Give daddy high five." I raised my right hand and she jumped to hit it.

I grabbed her and threw her in the air catching her when she came back down.

She screamed and giggled.

"Shamar! Olive! The food is done!" My momma shouted

"C'mon lets go eat" I placed her on the ground and she took off.

"Race yah!" She yelled

"Cheater!" I shouted running after her.

We got to the kitchen and my momma looked like she wanted to whoop me and my baby.

"You know better" she pointed at me and Olive just thought it was so funny.

We ate and Olive fell asleep at the table; she was exhausted.

I picked her up and carried her to bed. Tucking her in and saying a prayer for her, I kissed her forehead and turned on her night light before leaving out the room.

Walking downstairs, my momma stood at the sink washing the dishes.

I walked over and leaned on the counter facing her.

"You know you need to find something better to do than what you doing right now." She stated

"Ma, I know but for right now its paying the bills. Its paying yours too so let's not have this conversation right now." I told her and she let it go as we talked about something else before I had to go.

Clip

"Milani, I gotta head out." I told her standing up and putting on my shoes.

"What? Why?" She asked coming out the kitchen.

I laughed "Calm down, I just got a call I gotta head to the station." I told her.

I wasn't about to tell I was heading to have a meeting with my fellow gang members.

Me and Milani been vibing for a while and I don't wanna fuck up my chances with her so I'm keeping my secret life just that...a secret.

"Oh" she felt relieved "well I'll see you later?" She questioned

I smirked and walked towards her pecking her lips.

"Fashoo" I told her and I pulled away and grabbed my jacket off the rack and put it on.

I turned around and she stood there.

I smiled and then turned to open the door.

"Mark be safe...please." she said

I blinked a couple time and turned around to look at her.

I walked back towards her and placed my right hand on the side of her face.

She looked at me with pureness in her eyes and I couldn't look away.

I placed my forehead on hers "I will" I told her and walked out the house.

I hopped in my car and headed to the spot.

I'm Mark, but in the streets I go by Clip. I'm twenty-five and I'm and undercover detective for NYPD. However, I'm alert of the gang as well. My profession not only makes me knowledgable of certain information, but also keeps my boys out of harm's way when it comes to the pigs.

I know doing what I'm doing is not only illegal but if I get caught I could go down...bad. I'll most likely go to prison or be killed. Which ever comes first.

That's why I stay on my shit. I make sure I don't fuck up and get myself incriminated.

I pulled up to the spot and put in the code. Seeing everybody is just about here I looked at the time.

6:53 p.m.

I parked and got out the car.

Walking in the warehouse I seen some workers and nodded my head at them and went to Flame's office.

"Clip, about time you got here." Taker said dapping me up.

"Shit he said seven" I said dapping up everybody else.

"Well, you ain't the last one. We still waiting on that nigga Street." Stalker said

"What's this meeting about Flame?" I asked

"Besides the shit that went down with Bravo. We got high quality product coming in soon and I been hearing shit about a gang ambushing the meeting points and stealing the product. Na, Taker I know you and Clip usually go by yourselves but for this one we all going. I don't need shit going left and it's just y'all two out dere." He explained

We all nodded.

The door opened causing us all to look in that direction.

"Aye, why the fuck it take so long to cook some damn wings?" Street came in asking as he set what look like fifty damn wings in a bucket on the table.

"Maybe because you got like fifty of dem shits, dumbass." Taker said making us laugh.

"Why the hell you late nigga?" Flame asked him.

Street smacked his lips and looked at Flame like he stupid.

"What I say about these damn wings bruh? They took long, that's why I'm late." He said shaking head.

"Street I'll blow your fucking head off right now." Flame said

"Lemme see you try it nigga." Street stood there.

It was quiet for a minute. Eyes roaming everywhere until they broke out in laughter.

"Bruh I hate when y'all do that shit. One day I'm just shoot the both of y'all." Stalker said making us laugh.

"Man that shit not funny." He said

We all got up to grab some chicken.

"Where the plates Street" Stalker asked with his hands folded over his chest.

"I don't know ask Betty Crocker, the fuck I look like." He said and we laughed our ass off.

"Shit, its napkins in there. Improvise bitch." He throw a napkin at Stalker.

He jumped at him "Stupid lightskin mother fucker." Stalker mumbled but we all heard him.

We all grabbed a few pieces of chicken.

"Aye yo Clip who was shawty you was chilling with?." Stalker asked.

"None of y'all damn business now lets get back to this meeting." I told them and we did just that.

Not that I didn't want them to know who she is, like I said earlier I don't want her to know about my secret life just yet.

Knowing these niggas they gone bother my ass until I let them know something.

Right now, we focused on the money. We'll get to Milani later.

Give me feedback please!
Let me know how the first chapter is!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 527 35
Welcome to my book I started way, way, way back when. Think of like middle school - YIKES! I highly doubt I'll go back and edit it because I like th...
39.5K 2K 18
How far would you go to save someone's life that you only grew to know for briefly a few minutes?
42.7K 1.8K 19
Danica has lived her life in pure fear of people. She refuses to let anyone in due to her shattering past, but when she runs into a certain someone w...
2.4K 143 68
Erin was just a normal 18 y/o who was loving life till tragedy struck just days after her birthday. She was diagnosed w/Cancer she found out she may...