TBATE : We Meet Again

By AlannaXYZ

Completed. Light story when the war has ended. This is a story about Tess who has regained her soul. And wh... More

Its You
Its Really You
Beautiful in White
Beautiful Day
Our First Meet

The True Love

3K 59 40
By AlannaXYZ

⬆️⬆️⬆️
Play the music above while reading this story, and open it via online on web, so the song can be played until the end of the story.

This is my another story.
Warning : Hurt and angst genre

Happy reading..

------------------------------------

"True love will always find a way to comeback"

POV : Cecilia

"No Nico, please, hang on!" I said desperately while holding the hole in his stomach that kept bleeding profusely.

"Cough, hurry Cecil, hurry up before they come here and before you lose your consciousness" Nico said while coughing blood.

"No, I won't leave you" I said with tears in my eyes.

Nico raised his hand and held my cheek "We will meet again, I promise to find you, even if it's in a different world. So don't cry, we will meet again" he said while wiping my tears. This man, he begged me not to cry, but he alao crying.

I held his hand, looking into his black eyes, although his figure was different from the Nico I knew from my previous world, but from the look in his eyes, I could tell that it was him. he is Nico who loves me, loves Cecilia. And I love him.

Suddenly my vision became blurry for a moment, my head hurt so bad.

"G-go quickly Cecil, you have to pass through that portal soon, your consciousness will soon disappear right? Turn that body over to where it should be. W-we promised didn't we, this is the most correct thing we do after being sent into this world." His words were weak, his body getting colder with time.

I nodded in response.
Yes Nico was right. Our priority right now is to make this body safe first, to make this elf girl's body, Tessia Eralith's body, which I've been using for years, safe.

During the several years that I rose in this world, I was told that this elf girl had died, and in honor of her struggle, my soul was inserted into her body. I initially believed, and also because Nico, who had his brain manipulated by Agrona, also convinced me to continue living for the sake of this elf girl's body.

Until one day, my beast will which had been sealed by agrona, became active for a while. My memories of my past life, returned without the gaps that were previously damaged by Agrona. The memory of how I died, and who Gray really is, because before that Agrona erased Grey's memory from my head.

When I found out about it, I explained everything to Nico how I could die. At first, Nico, who had been manipulated by Agrona, didn't believe it. His obsession with killing Gray was immense. At that time, I knew Gray had reincarnated into the body of a child named Arthur Leywin, and Arthur was the person Nico wanted to be with in this world, so it was really hard to convince him at first.

But after a few events, he finally understood. And we understand, that we, who are in this world is a mistake.

And I shouldn't be in the body of this girl, the girl that Arthur Leywin loved so much.

So, we decided to find out how to return Tessia Eralith's soul into this body.

And we found it. There is a loophole in the agrona's experiment, so we know the process and spells used to reverse a person's soul, even though there is a price we have to pay, which is a life. Since we are both very strong, then the payment we receive is the loss of Mana Core. and we decided that it was Nico who had to be sacrificed, because he wanted this girl to go back to where she came from without the slightest injury.

However, just after performing the reversal spell ritual and Nico had lost his mana core, we were attacked by 3 Sycthes simultaneously. Because of my fading consciousness, and Nico losing his mana core, it was overwhelming for us to face them. And Nico was injured to this extent, there were several holes in his body. His life is on the brink. But that's okay, this is the payment we have to accept.

I held his hand tightly "I'm sure we will meet again in a better place. And I promise we will be happy in our other lives, until then, wait for me okay?" I said in a trembling voice.

Nico smiled gently at me then nodded slowly. His eyes closed slowly, his hands became weak, and fell from my grip.

I brought my face closer to him, bringing our lips closer to each other. Feel his warmth one last time. "I love you" I said in a trembling voice.

There was no reply from Nico. And his body getting colder and colder. But I knew, how much he loved me. And I'm sure, our love will find its way back.

With my body shaking, I put his body on the ground, then put both his hands on his chest. With the rest of my consciousness, I conjured the plants below us to grow, I conjured plants to envelop his body, wrapping his whole body with plants. The plants continued to grow, until Nico's body was completely covered with plants. But I didn't stop, I continued to conjured the forces of nature to grow the plant upwards. A few minutes I did this magic, until a big tree was created in front of me. Buried Nico's body deep beneath it.

This way agrona won't be able to use the body anymore.

I turned my body. then ran towards the portal we had previously created. I fell several times to reach the portal. My vision is getting blurry, my legs are getting weaker. But I'm not giving up, I have to make this girl's body safe first.

With my remaining strength, I jumped into the portal. the blinding light from the portal bombarded me. until the darkness overtook me. and I felt my body float in the cold darkness and silence.

------------------------------------

POV : Tessia Eralith

Again, the darkness surrounds me. I don't know how long I've been floating in the void. I can't even feel my limbs, even my consciousness sometimes disappears.

At first I didn't know where I was and only panic took over me. But when there came a time when Cecilia's mind wavered, I could feel my consciousness. A few times this has happened, and I can tell what's going on out there. I began to understand without seeing or hearing. As time went on, I began to understand how Cecilia's feelings were going, until I realized that her soul had taken over my body.

At first I hated this girl because this girl had taken my body. But as time went on, I realized she wasn't the one who wanted to be in my body.

If my consciousness is returning, sometimes I send Cecilia some memories of my life, which she will reply with memories of her life. A very sad life. became an orphan, and became a soldier since she was little. If it weren't for Gray and Nico, her life would be so colorless, because they were the two of them who made Cecilia feel alive.

During this time we couldn't communicate, but somehow we understood each other's feelings.

Until a few days ago, I knew what Cecilia and Nico were up to. they intended to restore my soul, which somehow instead of disappeared, but was held back by the elderwood guardian beast, which Arthur gave to me. I'd be very happy if my body return, but at the expense of the two of them, I definitely turned it down.

But there's nothing I can do, Cecilia just suppresses my consciousness, and ignores my feelings. I don't know what's going on out there anymore.

Suddenly a bright light bombarded me, a light that I had not seen in a long time, the light enveloped the place where I was. And seen where I was, a white room without limits.

I look at my hands, which I can feel right now. I moved my legs, and held my face in a hurry, then grabbed my body, feeling my whole body that was currently feeling very real. Hysterical cries escaped from my lips. After feeling like thousands of years floating in the void, when I could feel my own body, a feeling of relief flooded over me.

"Hi Tess" Suddenly someone said from behind me.

I quickly turned around. And I saw there, there was a girl in front of me. She has dusty brown hair that covers her shoulders and she has beige skin. Her almond-shaped eyes are brown, matching the color of her hair. Her face exudes of leadership and decisiveness, which I often saw on my mother's face. She wears a dress until her feet are white.

Although we have never met before, but somehow I know her very well.

"Hi Cecil" I said replying Cecilia's greeting with a smile.

"Finally we meet, Tess. But unfortunately, I don't have much time, I just want to apologize to you for taking your body all this time. And thank you for being my friend in this world." She said while smiling sincerely at me.

"You don't need to apologize, it wasn't your fault. And thank you for returning my body. I'm sorry, you two sacrificed yourselves for me."

Cecilia shook her head in response "No, this is the most correct thing we can do. So don't feel guilty okay?"

I just looked at her silently "can I hug you?"

Cecilia leaned closer to me, then hugged me. I hugged her tightly and rested my head on her shoulder. I burst into tears when I hugged her.

"If there is another chance, I really want to be your sister. You should be happy in your other life okay" I said to her with trembling voice.

"Yes, you should also be happy with Arthur, take care of him, he loves you very much, I've never seen him care so much about a girl like that, even I just rejected him." She said while chuckling.

I also chuckled in response. we distanced ourselves, then I held out my hand to her. She looked at my hand then returned my hand

"Promise, we will both be happy" I told her.

"Yeah, promise, we will both be happy" Cecilia repeated to me, as if we were both chanting a spell.

Cecilia turned her body, back to me and walked to the end of the light. She walked further and further away from me, her figure getting smaller and less visible. Until a shadow came up to her and embraced her from the side. Cecilia leaned her head on the figure's shoulder. That figure was taller than Cecilia, he had the posture of a soldier when viewed from behind. The two of them even look harmonious even when viewed from behind. They walked further and further away, until they both disappeared from my sight.

"Goodbye Cecilia, and goodbye Nico, I wish you guys happiness in your next life"

"True love will always find a way to comeback"

------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, feeling cold air suddenly rushing over my body.

Where am I?

I sat and looked around me. I'm currently in a forest, with tall trees surrounding it. I tried to feel my mana core, and it was there. At white stage but higher than that. I circulate mana throughout my body. Feel the warmth envelop me.

I remember everything that happened. After some time in the void, being able to feel warm and cold again, was a blessing to me. And it was all because of Cecilia and Nico's sacrifice.

I hugged myself tightly, but not from the cold. Then I cried silently. Cry for whatever happened.

I don't know how much time has passed when I cried. Until I heard footsteps approaching from the forest beside me. I quickly jolted to my feet. I have to be alert. I don't know where I am. I am currently an enemy to both continents. For my home continent I was considered a traitor's princess, and on the Alacrya continent I was considered a traitor Sychte. So it's not safe wherever I am. I'll be safe until I find my family.

I prepare my mana and my magic for anyone who comes my way. When a shadow appears in the darkness. And the shadow became clearer. He was a man, with long hair in a ponytail. His hair was wheat silver, and his skin was pale white. He has a tall stature and is like an adult soldier in general.

As he walked closer, I could see his eyes. His eyes were golden, glowing in the darkness.

I know the look in his eyes very well.

I know who he is.
It was clear from the way he looked.

Even though his appearance was completely different, but I knew it was him.

The person that the one I'm looking for.

And He is someone I really love.

--------------------------------

I dedicate this story to simp #1 ARTXTESS, noah! 😂
Noah_Loves_ArtxTess
(I have no more debt, okay noah?!)

Hope you guys like this story..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.2K 17
A typical Honkai Impact Reaction Story, nothing wrong here perfectly normal.
129K 3.1K 33
The attack on Xyrus Academy is behind them and the students have been adapting well to the new normal. And now as the school year is coming to a clos...
26.8K 970 14
Light Yagami replaces ayanokoji under what leadership will kira operate in? Classroom of the elite Light yagami
18K 445 13
uh I'm bad a descriptions so This takes place after chapter 234 Also doc is back Ships ________ Jeraphina Blemi Arlaine Isceile I own none of the...